Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

LOL

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: LOL

Postby Autobot032 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:29 am

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Whoa. For those prices, I'll even put aside my dislike for Kreo and snap those up. Gives me something to do, supports the brand, and keeps the stores functioning.

Win win all around, I say. Full price, however, oh hell naw.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
News Staff
Posts: 8789
News Credits: 39
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:51 am
Location: I don't know!
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Re: LOL

Postby Erailea » Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:13 am

at that price it's almost worth while just to pick it up for the Kreons, what with the blind bags being $3 a piece. Lol
User avatar
Erailea
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 849
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:01 pm

Re: LOL

Postby RAcast » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:42 am

Motto: "Can't stop, so what! That's how I like it!"
Weapon: Rocket Launcher
What store was this at anyway?
User avatar
RAcast
Gestalt
Posts: 2817
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:26 pm
Location: USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: LOL

Postby Justanormalguy » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:42 am

Motto: "When it comes to war... or anything, always be yourself, no matter what."
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Rifle
Erailea wrote:at that price it's almost worth while just to pick it up for the Kreons, what with the blind bags being $3 a piece. Lol


I know right! :lol:
Image
When Megatron..
User avatar
Justanormalguy
Minibot
Posts: 110
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:47 pm
Location: Autobot city
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 8
Endurance: 9
Rank: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: ???

Re: LOL

Postby RK_Striker_JK_5 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:03 pm

Motto: ""I am a warrior. Let the battle be joined.""
Weapon: Electron Gun
I'll pass even on those prices. Never got the appeal of Transformers kreons.
Not caring about scale since 1984. Just like Hasbro.

My reviews of Transformers G1, one episode at a time. Stop by for a spell!
RK_Striker_JK_5
City Commander
Posts: 3328
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:48 pm
Location: New Hampshire
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10
Rank: 2
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 6

Re: LOL

Postby Blurrz » Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:18 pm

Motto: "The Wreckers. Weird brain bullets. Impossible odds... It doesn't get much better than this."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
RAcast wrote:What store was this at anyway?


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Superstore
dA/twitter/tumblr
Image
MTMTE customs - Click the picture to see my progress
User avatar
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
Posts: 11574
News Credits: 102
Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 12:31 am
Location: Oil Country
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Re: LOL

Postby RAcast » Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:24 pm

Motto: "Can't stop, so what! That's how I like it!"
Weapon: Rocket Launcher
Blurrz wrote:
RAcast wrote:What store was this at anyway?


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Superstore

Canadaaaaaa! :BANG_HEAD:
User avatar
RAcast
Gestalt
Posts: 2817
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:26 pm
Location: USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: LOL

Postby Justanormalguy » Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:21 pm

Motto: "When it comes to war... or anything, always be yourself, no matter what."
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Rifle
RAcast wrote:
Blurrz wrote:
RAcast wrote:What store was this at anyway?


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Superstore

Canadaaaaaa! :BANG_HEAD:


Pffftt Canada. :HEADHURTS:
Image
When Megatron..
User avatar
Justanormalguy
Minibot
Posts: 110
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:47 pm
Location: Autobot city
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 8
Endurance: 9
Rank: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: ???

Re: LOL

Postby PrymeStriker » Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:04 pm

Motto: "Brilliant"
Weapon: Augmented Quark Disruptor
RAcast wrote:
Blurrz wrote:
RAcast wrote:What store was this at anyway?


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Superstore

Canadaaaaaa! :BANG_HEAD:


Oh my gosh! There's a new country called Canadaaaaaa?

I've heard of Canada, but Canadaaaaaa sounds like fun! I'll take a trip to Canadaaaaaa any day!

;)^

---------------------------------------------

On a more serious note, I'd probably snag that for such a low price. Just for the hell of it.
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5406
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Palm Beaches, FL
Buy from PrymeStriker on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: LOL

Postby njb902 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:07 pm

wait wait wait Canadians don't even use real money, they just empty out monopoly boxes.
njb902
Gestalt
Posts: 2563
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:50 am

Re: LOL

Postby PrymeStriker » Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:09 pm

Motto: "Brilliant"
Weapon: Augmented Quark Disruptor
njb902 wrote:wait wait wait Canadians don't even use real money, they just empty out monopoly boxes.


Let's not be offensive here. :o

:lol:
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5406
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Palm Beaches, FL
Buy from PrymeStriker on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: LOL

Postby Justanormalguy » Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:20 pm

Motto: "When it comes to war... or anything, always be yourself, no matter what."
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Rifle
And they call perfectly good ham bacon! Bacon will always be different fom all minor meats. :BOWDOWN:
Image
When Megatron..
User avatar
Justanormalguy
Minibot
Posts: 110
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:47 pm
Location: Autobot city
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 8
Endurance: 9
Rank: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: ???

Re: LOL

Postby Nemesis Destron » Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:09 pm

Motto: ""So you see evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb!""
Weapon: Dual-Sonic Disrupter Gun
That's a terrible thing to say...calling ham bacon. :P :VEHI:
Nemesis Destron
Brainmaster
Posts: 1463
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:43 pm
Location: OC So-Cal

Re: LOL

Postby -Kanrabat- » Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:11 pm

Motto: "I will be your blade. I will be your shield."
Weapon: Armor Axe
I never cared for Kreons nor Kreo. Too much normal Transformers still left to buy. Also, the fact that the models dont transform put me off.
WHO IS MOTHER?
Image
Click HERE to find out!

My other customs:
TRASH TALK and HOT AIR!
Also, see the Seeker Brothers, APETIMUS SUPREME, PYROFLASH, and RUSTBUCKET.
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Gestalt
Posts: 2522
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Rank: 4
Courage: 9
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: LOL

Postby -Kanrabat- » Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:14 pm

Motto: "I will be your blade. I will be your shield."
Weapon: Armor Axe
njb902 wrote:wait wait wait Canadians don't even use real money, they just empty out monopoly boxes.


You Americans freak out at our multi-colored money (now in plastic with shiny and clear parts by the way!)

Prepare to have your mind blown when you see the Euros. Not only they are of many colors, but they are of MULTIPLE SIZES AS WELL!
WHO IS MOTHER?
Image
Click HERE to find out!

My other customs:
TRASH TALK and HOT AIR!
Also, see the Seeker Brothers, APETIMUS SUPREME, PYROFLASH, and RUSTBUCKET.
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Gestalt
Posts: 2522
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Rank: 4
Courage: 9
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: LOL

Postby Justanormalguy » Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:18 pm

Motto: "When it comes to war... or anything, always be yourself, no matter what."
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Rifle
-Kanrabat- wrote:
njb902 wrote:wait wait wait Canadians don't even use real money, they just empty out monopoly boxes.


You Americans freak out at our multi-colored money (now in plastic with shiny and clear parts by the way!)

Prepare to have your mind blown when you see the Euros. Not only they are of many colors, but they are of MULTIPLE SIZES AS WELL!


That is rather offensive, I personally like the way the U.S dollar looks, it is appealing and easy to spot. But the Euro is very cool too, I like the idea of multicolored money, makes it easy to distinguish each amount. Also I hate Canadian bacon, it is not worthy of the bacon in its title! [-(
Image
When Megatron..
User avatar
Justanormalguy
Minibot
Posts: 110
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:47 pm
Location: Autobot city
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 8
Endurance: 9
Rank: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: ???

Re: LOL

Postby -Kanrabat- » Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:26 pm

Motto: "I will be your blade. I will be your shield."
Weapon: Armor Axe
Justanormalguy wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
njb902 wrote:wait wait wait Canadians don't even use real money, they just empty out monopoly boxes.


You Americans freak out at our multi-colored money (now in plastic with shiny and clear parts by the way!)

Prepare to have your mind blown when you see the Euros. Not only they are of many colors, but they are of MULTIPLE SIZES AS WELL!


That is rather offensive, I personally like the way the U.S dollar looks, it is appealing and easy to spot. But the Euro is very cool too, I like the idea of multicolored money, makes it easy to distinguish each amount. Also I hate Canadian bacon, it is not worthy of the bacon in its title! [-(


"Canadian bacon"

Ewww....

Only the english speaking people call it that. Here, in Québec, it's "baloney". It's just a overgrown hot-dog saussage. That is a meat that is not so cheap anymore but still taste like ****. However, cut in tiny bits in a "fricassé" that have lots of other meats, it taste good.

Still, it really dont hold a candle to the REAL bacon.

By the way, I think we kinda lost track here.

Image
WHO IS MOTHER?
Image
Click HERE to find out!

My other customs:
TRASH TALK and HOT AIR!
Also, see the Seeker Brothers, APETIMUS SUPREME, PYROFLASH, and RUSTBUCKET.
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Gestalt
Posts: 2522
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Rank: 4
Courage: 9
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: LOL

Postby craggy » Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:50 pm

Euros actually do look like Monopoly money. Worth a bit less though at the moment.
assembling a Neo-G1/TF:TM cast. Please PM if you have (or know of) the following at a reasonable price: Classics or Henkei Astrotrain, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, Blurr, or 3rd Party iGear Ratchet and Ironhide.
Also looking for Universe Repugnus and Overbite, Frostbite and Longhorn and any Webdiver toys.
craggy
Faction Commander
Posts: 4692
News Credits: 4
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:07 pm

Re: LOL

Postby Justanormalguy » Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:16 pm

Motto: "When it comes to war... or anything, always be yourself, no matter what."
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Rifle
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Justanormalguy wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
njb902 wrote:wait wait wait Canadians don't even use real money, they just empty out monopoly boxes.


You Americans freak out at our multi-colored money (now in plastic with shiny and clear parts by the way!)

Prepare to have your mind blown when you see the Euros. Not only they are of many colors, but they are of MULTIPLE SIZES AS WELL!


That is rather offensive, I personally like the way the U.S dollar looks, it is appealing and easy to spot. But the Euro is very cool too, I like the idea of multicolored money, makes it easy to distinguish each amount. Also I hate Canadian bacon, it is not worthy of the bacon in its title! [-(


"Canadian bacon"

Ewww....

Only the english speaking people call it that. Here, in Québec, it's "baloney". It's just a overgrown hot-dog saussage. That is a meat that is not so cheap anymore but still taste like ****. However, cut in tiny bits in a "fricassé" that have lots of other meats, it taste good.

Still, it really dont hold a candle to the REAL bacon.

By the way, I think we kinda lost track here.

Image


Yes we did, but still Bacon is the only title worthy of holding Bacon in its name.

Image
Image
When Megatron..
User avatar
Justanormalguy
Minibot
Posts: 110
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:47 pm
Location: Autobot city
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 8
Endurance: 9
Rank: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: ???

Re: LOL

Postby PrymeStriker » Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:34 pm

Motto: "Brilliant"
Weapon: Augmented Quark Disruptor
Justanormalguy wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Justanormalguy wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
njb902 wrote:wait wait wait Canadians don't even use real money, they just empty out monopoly boxes.


You Americans freak out at our multi-colored money (now in plastic with shiny and clear parts by the way!)

Prepare to have your mind blown when you see the Euros. Not only they are of many colors, but they are of MULTIPLE SIZES AS WELL!


That is rather offensive, I personally like the way the U.S dollar looks, it is appealing and easy to spot. But the Euro is very cool too, I like the idea of multicolored money, makes it easy to distinguish each amount. Also I hate Canadian bacon, it is not worthy of the bacon in its title! [-(


"Canadian bacon"

Ewww....

Only the english speaking people call it that. Here, in Québec, it's "baloney". It's just a overgrown hot-dog saussage. That is a meat that is not so cheap anymore but still taste like ****. However, cut in tiny bits in a "fricassé" that have lots of other meats, it taste good.

Still, it really dont hold a candle to the REAL bacon.

By the way, I think we kinda lost track here.

Image


Yes we did, but still Bacon is the only title worthy of holding Bacon in its name.

Image


Image
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5406
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Palm Beaches, FL
Buy from PrymeStriker on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: LOL

Postby Justanormalguy » Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:51 pm

Motto: "When it comes to war... or anything, always be yourself, no matter what."
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Rifle
PrymeStriker wrote:
Justanormalguy wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Justanormalguy wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
njb902 wrote:wait wait wait Canadians don't even use real money, they just empty out monopoly boxes.


You Americans freak out at our multi-colored money (now in plastic with shiny and clear parts by the way!)

Prepare to have your mind blown when you see the Euros. Not only they are of many colors, but they are of MULTIPLE SIZES AS WELL!


That is rather offensive, I personally like the way the U.S dollar looks, it is appealing and easy to spot. But the Euro is very cool too, I like the idea of multicolored money, makes it easy to distinguish each amount. Also I hate Canadian bacon, it is not worthy of the bacon in its title! [-(


"Canadian bacon"

Ewww....

Only the english speaking people call it that. Here, in Québec, it's "baloney". It's just a overgrown hot-dog saussage. That is a meat that is not so cheap anymore but still taste like ****. However, cut in tiny bits in a "fricassé" that have lots of other meats, it taste good.

Still, it really dont hold a candle to the REAL bacon.

By the way, I think we kinda lost track here.

Image



Yes we did, but still Bacon is the only title worthy of holding Bacon in its name.

Image


Image


Can't find, good, pony, memes! :BANG_HEAD:
Image
When Megatron..
User avatar
Justanormalguy
Minibot
Posts: 110
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:47 pm
Location: Autobot city
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 8
Endurance: 9
Rank: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: ???

Re: LOL

Postby PrymeStriker » Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:53 pm

Motto: "Brilliant"
Weapon: Augmented Quark Disruptor
Justanormalguy wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
Justanormalguy wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Justanormalguy wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
njb902 wrote:wait wait wait Canadians don't even use real money, they just empty out monopoly boxes.


You Americans freak out at our multi-colored money (now in plastic with shiny and clear parts by the way!)

Prepare to have your mind blown when you see the Euros. Not only they are of many colors, but they are of MULTIPLE SIZES AS WELL!


That is rather offensive, I personally like the way the U.S dollar looks, it is appealing and easy to spot. But the Euro is very cool too, I like the idea of multicolored money, makes it easy to distinguish each amount. Also I hate Canadian bacon, it is not worthy of the bacon in its title! [-(


"Canadian bacon"

Ewww....

Only the english speaking people call it that. Here, in Québec, it's "baloney". It's just a overgrown hot-dog saussage. That is a meat that is not so cheap anymore but still taste like ****. However, cut in tiny bits in a "fricassé" that have lots of other meats, it taste good.

Still, it really dont hold a candle to the REAL bacon.

By the way, I think we kinda lost track here.

Image



Yes we did, but still Bacon is the only title worthy of holding Bacon in its name.

Image


Image


Can't find, good, pony, memes! :BANG_HEAD:


Image

But I digress.
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5406
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Palm Beaches, FL
Buy from PrymeStriker on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: LOL

Postby Justanormalguy » Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:56 pm

Motto: "When it comes to war... or anything, always be yourself, no matter what."
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Rifle
Yes I am mad! :evil:
Image
When Megatron..
User avatar
Justanormalguy
Minibot
Posts: 110
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:47 pm
Location: Autobot city
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 8
Endurance: 9
Rank: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: ???

Re: LOL

Postby PrymeStriker » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:00 pm

Motto: "Brilliant"
Weapon: Augmented Quark Disruptor
Justanormalguy wrote:Yes I am mad! :evil:


Image

I'm done with the memes now. :roll: :lol:
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5406
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Palm Beaches, FL
Buy from PrymeStriker on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: LOL

Postby Justanormalguy » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:03 pm

Motto: "When it comes to war... or anything, always be yourself, no matter what."
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Rifle
PrymeStriker wrote:
Justanormalguy wrote:Yes I am mad! :evil:


Image

I'm done with the memes now. :roll: :lol:


Image
Image
When Megatron..
User avatar
Justanormalguy
Minibot
Posts: 110
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:47 pm
Location: Autobot city
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 8
Endurance: 9
Rank: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: ???

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion