Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

LOL

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Moderators: Cryhavok, Supreme Convoy, robofreak

Re: LOL

Postby PrymeStriker » Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:09 pm

Motto: "Brilliant"
Weapon: Augmented Quark Disruptor
njb902 wrote:wait wait wait Canadians don't even use real money, they just empty out monopoly boxes.


Let's not be offensive here. :o

:lol:
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5364
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Palm Beaches, FL
Buy from PrymeStriker on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: LOL

Postby Justanormalguy » Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:20 pm

Motto: "When it comes to war... or anything, always be yourself, no matter what."
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Rifle
And they call perfectly good ham bacon! Bacon will always be different fom all minor meats. :BOWDOWN:
Image
When Megatron..
User avatar
Justanormalguy
Minibot
Posts: 110
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:47 pm
Location: Autobot city
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 8
Endurance: 9
Rank: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: ???

Re: LOL

Postby Nemesis Destron » Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:09 pm

Motto: ""So you see evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb!""
Weapon: Dual-Sonic Disrupter Gun
That's a terrible thing to say...calling ham bacon. :P :VEHI:
Nemesis Destron
Brainmaster
Posts: 1402
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:43 pm
Location: OC So-Cal

Re: LOL

Postby -Kanrabat- » Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:11 pm

Motto: "I will be your blade. I will be your shield."
Weapon: Armor Axe
I never cared for Kreons nor Kreo. Too much normal Transformers still left to buy. Also, the fact that the models dont transform put me off.
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Godmaster
Posts: 1937
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Rank: 4
Courage: 9
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: LOL

Postby -Kanrabat- » Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:14 pm

Motto: "I will be your blade. I will be your shield."
Weapon: Armor Axe
njb902 wrote:wait wait wait Canadians don't even use real money, they just empty out monopoly boxes.


You Americans freak out at our multi-colored money (now in plastic with shiny and clear parts by the way!)

Prepare to have your mind blown when you see the Euros. Not only they are of many colors, but they are of MULTIPLE SIZES AS WELL!
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Godmaster
Posts: 1937
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Rank: 4
Courage: 9
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: LOL

Postby Justanormalguy » Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:18 pm

Motto: "When it comes to war... or anything, always be yourself, no matter what."
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Rifle
-Kanrabat- wrote:
njb902 wrote:wait wait wait Canadians don't even use real money, they just empty out monopoly boxes.


You Americans freak out at our multi-colored money (now in plastic with shiny and clear parts by the way!)

Prepare to have your mind blown when you see the Euros. Not only they are of many colors, but they are of MULTIPLE SIZES AS WELL!


That is rather offensive, I personally like the way the U.S dollar looks, it is appealing and easy to spot. But the Euro is very cool too, I like the idea of multicolored money, makes it easy to distinguish each amount. Also I hate Canadian bacon, it is not worthy of the bacon in its title! [-(
Image
When Megatron..
User avatar
Justanormalguy
Minibot
Posts: 110
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:47 pm
Location: Autobot city
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 8
Endurance: 9
Rank: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: ???

Re: LOL

Postby -Kanrabat- » Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:26 pm

Motto: "I will be your blade. I will be your shield."
Weapon: Armor Axe
Justanormalguy wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
njb902 wrote:wait wait wait Canadians don't even use real money, they just empty out monopoly boxes.


You Americans freak out at our multi-colored money (now in plastic with shiny and clear parts by the way!)

Prepare to have your mind blown when you see the Euros. Not only they are of many colors, but they are of MULTIPLE SIZES AS WELL!


That is rather offensive, I personally like the way the U.S dollar looks, it is appealing and easy to spot. But the Euro is very cool too, I like the idea of multicolored money, makes it easy to distinguish each amount. Also I hate Canadian bacon, it is not worthy of the bacon in its title! [-(


"Canadian bacon"

Ewww....

Only the english speaking people call it that. Here, in Québec, it's "baloney". It's just a overgrown hot-dog saussage. That is a meat that is not so cheap anymore but still taste like shit. However, cut in tiny bits in a "fricassé" that have lots of other meats, it taste good.

Still, it really dont hold a candle to the REAL bacon.

By the way, I think we kinda lost track here.

Image
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Godmaster
Posts: 1937
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Rank: 4
Courage: 9
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: LOL

Postby craggy » Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:50 pm

Euros actually do look like Monopoly money. Worth a bit less though at the moment.
assembling a Neo-G1/TF:TM cast. Please PM if you have (or know of) the following at a reasonable price: Classics or Henkei Astrotrain, Ramjet, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, Blurr, or 3rd Party Motobot Arcee, iGear Ratchet and Ironhide.
Also looking for Universe Repugnus and Overbite, Frostbite and Longhorn
craggy
Faction Commander
Posts: 4271
News Credits: 3
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:07 pm

Re: LOL

Postby Justanormalguy » Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:16 pm

Motto: "When it comes to war... or anything, always be yourself, no matter what."
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Rifle
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Justanormalguy wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
njb902 wrote:wait wait wait Canadians don't even use real money, they just empty out monopoly boxes.


You Americans freak out at our multi-colored money (now in plastic with shiny and clear parts by the way!)

Prepare to have your mind blown when you see the Euros. Not only they are of many colors, but they are of MULTIPLE SIZES AS WELL!


That is rather offensive, I personally like the way the U.S dollar looks, it is appealing and easy to spot. But the Euro is very cool too, I like the idea of multicolored money, makes it easy to distinguish each amount. Also I hate Canadian bacon, it is not worthy of the bacon in its title! [-(


"Canadian bacon"

Ewww....

Only the english speaking people call it that. Here, in Québec, it's "baloney". It's just a overgrown hot-dog saussage. That is a meat that is not so cheap anymore but still taste like shit. However, cut in tiny bits in a "fricassé" that have lots of other meats, it taste good.

Still, it really dont hold a candle to the REAL bacon.

By the way, I think we kinda lost track here.

Image


Yes we did, but still Bacon is the only title worthy of holding Bacon in its name.

Image
Image
When Megatron..
User avatar
Justanormalguy
Minibot
Posts: 110
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:47 pm
Location: Autobot city
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 8
Endurance: 9
Rank: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: ???

Re: LOL

Postby PrymeStriker » Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:34 pm

Motto: "Brilliant"
Weapon: Augmented Quark Disruptor
Justanormalguy wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Justanormalguy wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
njb902 wrote:wait wait wait Canadians don't even use real money, they just empty out monopoly boxes.


You Americans freak out at our multi-colored money (now in plastic with shiny and clear parts by the way!)

Prepare to have your mind blown when you see the Euros. Not only they are of many colors, but they are of MULTIPLE SIZES AS WELL!


That is rather offensive, I personally like the way the U.S dollar looks, it is appealing and easy to spot. But the Euro is very cool too, I like the idea of multicolored money, makes it easy to distinguish each amount. Also I hate Canadian bacon, it is not worthy of the bacon in its title! [-(


"Canadian bacon"

Ewww....

Only the english speaking people call it that. Here, in Québec, it's "baloney". It's just a overgrown hot-dog saussage. That is a meat that is not so cheap anymore but still taste like shit. However, cut in tiny bits in a "fricassé" that have lots of other meats, it taste good.

Still, it really dont hold a candle to the REAL bacon.

By the way, I think we kinda lost track here.

Image


Yes we did, but still Bacon is the only title worthy of holding Bacon in its name.

Image


Image
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5364
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Palm Beaches, FL
Buy from PrymeStriker on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: LOL

Postby Justanormalguy » Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:51 pm

Motto: "When it comes to war... or anything, always be yourself, no matter what."
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Rifle
PrymeStriker wrote:
Justanormalguy wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Justanormalguy wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
njb902 wrote:wait wait wait Canadians don't even use real money, they just empty out monopoly boxes.


You Americans freak out at our multi-colored money (now in plastic with shiny and clear parts by the way!)

Prepare to have your mind blown when you see the Euros. Not only they are of many colors, but they are of MULTIPLE SIZES AS WELL!


That is rather offensive, I personally like the way the U.S dollar looks, it is appealing and easy to spot. But the Euro is very cool too, I like the idea of multicolored money, makes it easy to distinguish each amount. Also I hate Canadian bacon, it is not worthy of the bacon in its title! [-(


"Canadian bacon"

Ewww....

Only the english speaking people call it that. Here, in Québec, it's "baloney". It's just a overgrown hot-dog saussage. That is a meat that is not so cheap anymore but still taste like shit. However, cut in tiny bits in a "fricassé" that have lots of other meats, it taste good.

Still, it really dont hold a candle to the REAL bacon.

By the way, I think we kinda lost track here.

Image



Yes we did, but still Bacon is the only title worthy of holding Bacon in its name.

Image


Image


Can't find, good, pony, memes! :BANG_HEAD:
Image
When Megatron..
User avatar
Justanormalguy
Minibot
Posts: 110
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:47 pm
Location: Autobot city
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 8
Endurance: 9
Rank: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: ???

Re: LOL

Postby PrymeStriker » Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:53 pm

Motto: "Brilliant"
Weapon: Augmented Quark Disruptor
Justanormalguy wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
Justanormalguy wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Justanormalguy wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
njb902 wrote:wait wait wait Canadians don't even use real money, they just empty out monopoly boxes.


You Americans freak out at our multi-colored money (now in plastic with shiny and clear parts by the way!)

Prepare to have your mind blown when you see the Euros. Not only they are of many colors, but they are of MULTIPLE SIZES AS WELL!


That is rather offensive, I personally like the way the U.S dollar looks, it is appealing and easy to spot. But the Euro is very cool too, I like the idea of multicolored money, makes it easy to distinguish each amount. Also I hate Canadian bacon, it is not worthy of the bacon in its title! [-(


"Canadian bacon"

Ewww....

Only the english speaking people call it that. Here, in Québec, it's "baloney". It's just a overgrown hot-dog saussage. That is a meat that is not so cheap anymore but still taste like shit. However, cut in tiny bits in a "fricassé" that have lots of other meats, it taste good.

Still, it really dont hold a candle to the REAL bacon.

By the way, I think we kinda lost track here.

Image



Yes we did, but still Bacon is the only title worthy of holding Bacon in its name.

Image


Image


Can't find, good, pony, memes! :BANG_HEAD:


Image

But I digress.
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5364
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Palm Beaches, FL
Buy from PrymeStriker on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: LOL

Postby Justanormalguy » Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:56 pm

Motto: "When it comes to war... or anything, always be yourself, no matter what."
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Rifle
Yes I am mad! :evil:
Image
When Megatron..
User avatar
Justanormalguy
Minibot
Posts: 110
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:47 pm
Location: Autobot city
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 8
Endurance: 9
Rank: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: ???

Re: LOL

Postby PrymeStriker » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:00 pm

Motto: "Brilliant"
Weapon: Augmented Quark Disruptor
Justanormalguy wrote:Yes I am mad! :evil:


Image

I'm done with the memes now. :roll: :lol:
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5364
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Palm Beaches, FL
Buy from PrymeStriker on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: LOL

Postby Justanormalguy » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:03 pm

Motto: "When it comes to war... or anything, always be yourself, no matter what."
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Rifle
PrymeStriker wrote:
Justanormalguy wrote:Yes I am mad! :evil:


Image

I'm done with the memes now. :roll: :lol:


Image
Image
When Megatron..
User avatar
Justanormalguy
Minibot
Posts: 110
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:47 pm
Location: Autobot city
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 8
Endurance: 9
Rank: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: ???

Re: LOL

Postby PrymeStriker » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:05 pm

Motto: "Brilliant"
Weapon: Augmented Quark Disruptor
Justanormalguy wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
Justanormalguy wrote:Yes I am mad! :evil:


Image

I'm done with the memes now. :roll: :lol:


Image


Image

Anyway...Canada.........
....I thought that was at a Target originally. :-? I wonder why.
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5364
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Palm Beaches, FL
Buy from PrymeStriker on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: LOL

Postby Justanormalguy » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:18 pm

Motto: "When it comes to war... or anything, always be yourself, no matter what."
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Rifle
PrymeStriker wrote:
Justanormalguy wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
Justanormalguy wrote:Yes I am mad! :evil:


Image

I'm done with the memes now. :roll: :lol:


Image


Image

Anyway...Canada.........
....I thought that was at a Target originally. :-? I wonder why.


It's not Target, Canadians even have there own cheap grocery stores.
Image
When Megatron..
User avatar
Justanormalguy
Minibot
Posts: 110
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:47 pm
Location: Autobot city
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 8
Endurance: 9
Rank: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: ???

Re: LOL

Postby PrymeStriker » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:20 pm

Motto: "Brilliant"
Weapon: Augmented Quark Disruptor
Justanormalguy wrote:It's not Target, Canadians even have there own cheap grocery stores.


It seemed like a Target to me until I saw that it....wasn't.... :-(

I was getting all excited, waiting to go to my own Target...then...

...well, I don't shop at Target often. I don't know what their clearance tags look like. :oops:
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5364
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Palm Beaches, FL
Buy from PrymeStriker on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: LOL

Postby Justanormalguy » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:22 pm

Motto: "When it comes to war... or anything, always be yourself, no matter what."
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Rifle
PrymeStriker wrote:
Justanormalguy wrote:It's not Target, Canadians even have there own cheap grocery stores.


It seemed like a Target to me until I saw that it....wasn't.... :-(

I was getting all excited, waiting to go to my own Target...then...

...well, I don't shop at Target often. I don't know what their clearance tags look like. :oops:


The tags are white or yellow. And have a circle with a little red.
Image
When Megatron..
User avatar
Justanormalguy
Minibot
Posts: 110
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:47 pm
Location: Autobot city
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 8
Endurance: 9
Rank: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: ???

Re: LOL

Postby -Kanrabat- » Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:21 pm

Motto: "I will be your blade. I will be your shield."
Weapon: Armor Axe
PrymeStriker wrote:
Justanormalguy wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
Justanormalguy wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Justanormalguy wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
njb902 wrote:wait wait wait Canadians don't even use real money, they just empty out monopoly boxes.


You Americans freak out at our multi-colored money (now in plastic with shiny and clear parts by the way!)

Prepare to have your mind blown when you see the Euros. Not only they are of many colors, but they are of MULTIPLE SIZES AS WELL!


That is rather offensive, I personally like the way the U.S dollar looks, it is appealing and easy to spot. But the Euro is very cool too, I like the idea of multicolored money, makes it easy to distinguish each amount. Also I hate Canadian bacon, it is not worthy of the bacon in its title! [-(


"Canadian bacon"

Ewww....

Only the english speaking people call it that. Here, in Québec, it's "baloney". It's just a overgrown hot-dog saussage. That is a meat that is not so cheap anymore but still taste like shit. However, cut in tiny bits in a "fricassé" that have lots of other meats, it taste good.

Still, it really dont hold a candle to the REAL bacon.

By the way, I think we kinda lost track here.

Image



Yes we did, but still Bacon is the only title worthy of holding Bacon in its name.

Image


Image


Can't find, good, pony, memes! :BANG_HEAD:


Image

But I digress.


Image

That's one hell of a quote! Keep that chain going!

PrymeStriker wrote:
Justanormalguy wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
Justanormalguy wrote:Yes I am mad! :evil:


Image

I'm done with the memes now. :roll: :lol:


Image


Image

Anyway...Canada.........
....I thought that was at a Target originally. :-? I wonder why.



Image
And thus, come to pass that I dont have a clue of what we are talking about anymore.
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Godmaster
Posts: 1937
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Rank: 4
Courage: 9
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: LOL

Postby PrymeStriker » Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:07 pm

Motto: "Brilliant"
Weapon: Augmented Quark Disruptor
-Kanrabat- wrote:And thus, come to pass that I dont have a clue of what we are talking about anymore.


And thus, I have a new-found love for memes.

Image
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5364
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Palm Beaches, FL
Buy from PrymeStriker on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: LOL

Postby Autobot032 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:49 am

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
-Kanrabat- wrote:By the way, I think we kinda lost track here.


Ya think?

-Kanrabat- wrote:That's one hell of a quote! Keep that chain going!


No. Do NOT keep the chain going. This is not a spam thread, nor a spam forum.

-Kanrabat- wrote:
And thus, come to pass that I dont have a clue of what we are talking about anymore.


Because you kept adding to this ridiculous brony spam. Knock it off, people.
And no more of Canadian VS US junk. Some of you might be joking, but some might take offense, and we'd rather not hear anyone complain about because it got out of hand. (Which it could if it continues.)
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
News Staff
Posts: 8455
News Credits: 37
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:51 am
Location: I don't know!
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Re: LOL

Postby gavinfuzzy » Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:48 am

Motto: "Secrets are the foundations of success"
Weapon: Sub-Machine Gun
That's a pretty good price... To build up my Lego box with Red/white/black bricks. :lol:
Add me as a friend on facebook ---> http://www.facebook.com/gavinlimkj
User avatar
gavinfuzzy
Godmaster
Posts: 1829
News Credits: 10
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:14 pm
Location: Singapore
Watch gavinfuzzy on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: LOL

Postby njb902 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:21 am

gavinfuzzy wrote:That's a pretty good price... To build up my Lego box with Red/white/black bricks. :lol:


plus with some heavy modifications these(the large sets) make good mini figure exo suits.
njb902
Gestalt
Posts: 2564
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:50 am

Re: LOL

Postby GuyIncognito » Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:42 am

RhA wrote:These things are aweful. They're everywhere! Instead of getting new deluxes, every toystore is stocking up on these lego rejects.


I wouldn't say that. For one, I the stores I go to are not "stocking up" on these. They're carrying them, but in small quantities. But more important to keep in mind is that these are NOT taking the place of Deluxes or any other TF figures. They're displayed with "construction toys", usually in a completely different aisle. So they're not taking shelf space away from our TF figures.
User avatar
GuyIncognito
Faction Commander
Posts: 4400
News Credits: 11
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:06 am
Location: Bucks County, Pennsylvania
Buy from GuyIncognito on eBay

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #90 - Dark Scorponok
Twincast / Podcast #90:
"Dark Scorponok"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, April 7th, 2014