Look Out! There's....Another F-Bomb.

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Re: Look Out! There's....Another F-Bomb.

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:09 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
SlyTF1 wrote:So, because I think being killed by Megatron would be an awesome death, people are worried?
More of that you think dying in any manner would be awesome (and that you'd like the murderous Megatron to be your BFF). :-|
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 26301
News Credits: 188
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Look Out! There's....Another F-Bomb.

Postby PrymeStriker » Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:16 pm

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
SlyTF1 wrote:So, because I think being killed by Megatron would be an awesome death, people are worried?


Basically, that's true...
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5801
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:57 pm
Location: Happytown, Hell
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Re: Look Out! There's....Another F-Bomb.

Postby SlyTF1 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:26 pm

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
Sabrblade wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:So, because I think being killed by Megatron would be an awesome death, people are worried?
More of that you think dying in any manner would be awesome (and that you'd like the murderous Megatron to be your BFF). :-|


Because Megatron is AWESOME. I've always wanted to join an alien race in a war...
I Am.
User avatar
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Posts: 4637
News Credits: 25
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:34 am
Location: The Kingdom of Heaven
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: Look Out! There's....Another F-Bomb.

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:34 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
SlyTF1 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:So, because I think being killed by Megatron would be an awesome death, people are worried?
More of that you think dying in any manner would be awesome (and that you'd like the murderous Megatron to be your BFF). :-|


Because Megatron is AWESOME. I've always wanted to join an alien race in a war...
He is a VILLAIN. He is EVIL. He is THE ENEMY. He is cool as a fictional character, but not as a person. If he were real, he'd deserve to be defeated.

It's almost like your saying you'd wanna be friends with someone like Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin, Benito Mussolini, Saddam Hussein, Osama Bin Laden, etc. etc. Megatron is no different a person than them, regardless of his race/species/etc.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 26301
News Credits: 188
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Previous

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers G1 OVERKILL (broken) complete reissue encore 19 cassette tape China - Time Remaining: 3 days 21 hours 27 minutes 29 seconds
Transformers HERO MASHERS SIDESWIPE STEELJAW SOUNDWAVE NISB!!  VHTF!! RARE!! - Time Remaining: 5 days 18 hours 57 minutes 39 seconds
TRANSFORMERS CYBERTRON GALAXY FORCE SUPREME CLASS STARSCREAM LOOSE ORIGINAL - Time Remaining: 3 days 8 hours 57 minutes 55 seconds
Transformers G1 RAMHORN 100% complete reissue encore 17 cassette tape China - Time Remaining: 3 days 21 hours 31 minutes 27 seconds
Transformers Fall of Cybertron BLASTER & STEELJAW Generations sealed figure FOC - Time Remaining: 19 days 11 hours 2 minutes 59 seconds
hot! FansToys Transformers G1 FT-05 Masterpiece MP Soar Red Dinobots Swoop 1 - Time Remaining: 4 days 6 hours 21 minutes 24 seconds
Transformers Beast Wars 1996 OPTIMUS PRIMAL complete heroic figure maximal kenne - Time Remaining: 3 days 3 hours 24 minutes 33 seconds
NEW Transformers Dark Of The Moon Voyager Class IRONHIDE figure - Time Remaining: 5 days 4 hours 39 minutes 59 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #159 - Imperfect Specks
Twincast / Podcast #159:
"Imperfect Specks"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, November 12th, 2016
Website Security Test