Looking for Bot-con roommate

There is more to Transformers than movies, cartoons, comics and toys. Discuss anything else Transformers here.

Looking for Bot-con roommate

Postby spongedude93 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:28 pm

Simply put, I'm looking for a roommate for Bot-con. I have the room booked and everyone I personally know who would have been interested isn't able to come for some reason or another. I have the room booked for the twenty-fifth to the thirtieth.
I know its cutting it close to ask now but I just don't want the other bed to go to waste.
If anyone's interested just reply in thread.
The only stipulation I have is that you pay for your have of the room.
User avatar
spongedude93
Micromaster
Posts: 92
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:38 pm

Re: Looking for Bot-con roommate

Postby MGrotusque » Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:50 pm

spongedude93 wrote:Simply put, I'm looking for a roommate for Bot-con. I have the room booked and everyone I personally know who would have been interested isn't able to come for some reason or another. I have the room booked for the twenty-fifth to the thirtieth.
I know its cutting it close to ask now but I just don't want the other bed to go to waste.
If anyone's interested just reply in thread.
The only stipulation I have is that you pay for your have of the room.


i think you should keep that room open for after parties and mayhem and possibly get yourself a little action from a cutie if you can work it.
Image
User avatar
MGrotusque
Gestalt
Posts: 2486
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:40 pm
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: Looking for Bot-con roommate

Postby Delicon » Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:27 pm

Motto: "Seibertron.com: Other sites lack the meat!"
Weapon: Battle Blades
monstergrotusque wrote:
spongedude93 wrote:Simply put, I'm looking for a roommate for Bot-con. I have the room booked and everyone I personally know who would have been interested isn't able to come for some reason or another. I have the room booked for the twenty-fifth to the thirtieth.
I know its cutting it close to ask now but I just don't want the other bed to go to waste.
If anyone's interested just reply in thread.
The only stipulation I have is that you pay for your have of the room.


i think you should keep that room open for after parties and mayhem and possibly get yourself a little action from a cutie if you can work it.


How can I gently explain this? Do you remember the first episode of G1 Transformers, Season 3? The Decepticons are on Char and they fight like crazy over every Energon cube?

That's what it's like when even a remotely hot single girl shows up at BotCon...
datguy86 wrote:This is the second TFCC toy named after a vibrator, yes?
Delicon
Gestalt
Posts: 2453
News Credits: 18
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:13 pm
Location: Telford, PA (Philly Burbs)
Buy from Delicon on eBay
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 2
Skill: 9

Re: Looking for Bot-con roommate

Postby DISCHARGE » Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:12 pm

Motto: "AnTagony IS the PitS. MoVe ALonG WoRMs. THis WarS NOT gOnNa WIN iTSelf!"
Weapon: Front-Mounted Anti-Matter Projector
Delicon wrote:
monstergrotusque wrote:
spongedude93 wrote:Simply put, I'm looking for a roommate for Bot-con. I have the room booked and everyone I personally know who would have been interested isn't able to come for some reason or another. I have the room booked for the twenty-fifth to the thirtieth.
I know its cutting it close to ask now but I just don't want the other bed to go to waste.
If anyone's interested just reply in thread.
The only stipulation I have is that you pay for your have of the room.


i think you should keep that room open for after parties and mayhem and possibly get yourself a little action from a cutie if you can work it.


How can I gently explain this? Do you remember the first episode of G1 Transformers, Season 3? The Decepticons are on Char and they fight like crazy over every Energon cube?

That's what it's like when even a remotely hot single girl shows up at BotCon...


:lol: :lol: :lol:
Blurrz wrote:Transformers fans are just like real people.

Image
User avatar
DISCHARGE
Gestalt
Posts: 2844
News Credits: 2
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:41 pm
Firepower: 10+

Re: Looking for Bot-con roommate

Postby MGrotusque » Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:16 pm

HA! good one!
Image
User avatar
MGrotusque
Gestalt
Posts: 2486
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:40 pm
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: Looking for Bot-con roommate

Postby spongedude93 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:42 pm

Hey thanks for the support guys :P
I'll see you there
User avatar
spongedude93
Micromaster
Posts: 92
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:38 pm


Return to Transformers General Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

Star Saber Mega Super Collection Figure Transformers Victory 2002 Complete w Box - Time Remaining: 11 days 15 hours 56 minutes 14 seconds
Evil Predacon Tarantulas TRANSFORMERS Beast Wars Deluxe TransMetals 1997 spider - Time Remaining: 3 days 10 hours 29 minutes 32 seconds
Transformers G1 Parts 1985 STEELJAW complete cassette japan - Time Remaining: 4 days 12 hours 30 minutes 51 seconds
TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE Perceptor AUTOBOT SCIENTIST 2009 Toys R Us  NEW  In Box - Time Remaining: 3 days 12 hours 2 minutes 36 seconds
Galvatron TRANSFORMERS Cybertron Leader Class 2005 Hasbro WORKS RID megatron - Time Remaining: 3 days 14 hours 48 minutes 37 seconds
Transformers Titans Return Alpha Trion & Sovereign Voyager Class New Sealed - Time Remaining: 27 days 11 hours 19 minutes 58 seconds
Transformers Jetfire Bust Movie New Art Asylum Autobot F - Time Remaining: 10 days 21 hours 5 minutes 26 seconds
Transformers Titans Return Astrotrain & Darkmoon Voyager Class New Sealed - Time Remaining: 6 days 10 hours 5 minutes 54 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #159 - Imperfect Specks
Twincast / Podcast #159:
"Imperfect Specks"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, November 12th, 2016
Website Security Test