Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

MakeToys MT-03G Giant (Green Ver.) Official Images and Pricing

Do you love your new Hercules set? Can't get enough of FansProject's items? Upset that you bought a knock off when you thought you were getting an original? Use this forum to tell everyone your thoughts about TF Knock Offs and 3rd party toys.

Re: MakeToys MT-03G Giant (Green Ver.) Official Images and Pricing

Postby craggy » Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:06 pm

Hotrodimust wrote:I just got my set b in and I'm highly disappointed my left arm port sucks every time I move the arm it pops out and the left connection tab to connect Crane and dump truck won't insert into the little whole I tried pushing it in with a small object but the tab is as far over as it can go and even if it did go in the connection isn't great anyways the tabs are very small IMO this set has nothing on Hercules and you can see how the extra money is spent

YEAH!
assembling a Neo-G1/TF:TM cast. Please PM if you have (or know of) the following at a reasonable price: Classics or Henkei Astrotrain, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, Blurr, or 3rd Party iGear Ratchet and Ironhide.
Also looking for Universe Repugnus and Overbite, Frostbite and Longhorn and any Webdiver toys.
craggy
Faction Commander
Posts: 4692
News Credits: 4
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:07 pm

Re: MakeToys MT-03G Giant (Green Ver.) Official Images and Pricing

Postby alternator77 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:29 pm

Motto: "we choose our joys and sorrows long before we experience them"
Weapon: Electron-Scimitars
craggy wrote:
Hotrodimust wrote:I just got my set b in and I'm highly disappointed my left arm port sucks every time I move the arm it pops out and the left connection tab to connect Crane and dump truck won't insert into the little whole I tried pushing it in with a small object but the tab is as far over as it can go and even if it did go in the connection isn't great anyways the tabs are very small IMO this set has nothing on Hercules and you can see how the extra money is spent

YEAH!






sorry to hear that i just recieved set a and b but havent opened them yet hopefully this is a fluke and one they will remedy soon.
alternator77
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 824
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:10 pm
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Rank: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 7

Re: MakeToys MT-03G Giant (Green Ver.) Official Images and Pricing

Postby Hotrodimust » Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:07 pm

craggy wrote:
Hotrodimust wrote:I just got my set b in and I'm highly disappointed my left arm port sucks every time I move the arm it pops out and the left connection tab to connect Crane and dump truck won't insert into the little whole I tried pushing it in with a small object but the tab is as far over as it can go and even if it did go in the connection isn't great anyways the tabs are very small IMO this set has nothing on Hercules and you can see how the extra money is spent

YEAH!

Ok got an update I got my crane and dump truck to connect I was actually doing it wrong when you put yours together you will probably see what I was doing. But that makes me feel a lot better about my set but the left arm still doesn't connect very well the right arm is great
Hotrodimust
Combiner
Posts: 461
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:13 pm
Watch Hotrodimust on YouTube
Buy from Hotrodimust on eBay

Re: MakeToys MT-03G Giant (Green Ver.) Official Images and Pricing

Postby Hotrodimust » Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:13 pm

Hotrodimust wrote:
craggy wrote:
Hotrodimust wrote:I just got my set b in and I'm highly disappointed my left arm port sucks every time I move the arm it pops out and the left connection tab to connect Crane and dump truck won't insert into the little whole I tried pushing it in with a small object but the tab is as far over as it can go and even if it did go in the connection isn't great anyways the tabs are very small IMO this set has nothing on Hercules and you can see how the extra money is spent

YEAH!

Ok got an update I got my crane and dump truck to connect I was actually doing it wrong when you put yours together you will probably see what I was doing. But that makes me feel a lot better about my set but the left arm still doesn't connect very well the right arm is great

Ok got the left arm to go in good to there is a small button you have to push to release the arm but if yo press it to insert the arm it goes in better but in the instruction they only say to press the button to remove. So honestly IMO giant is turning out to be really nice I mean I love my herc but the shoulder articulation is superior on giant. We are gonna get some nice poses as long as the leg come out just the same
Hotrodimust
Combiner
Posts: 461
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:13 pm
Watch Hotrodimust on YouTube
Buy from Hotrodimust on eBay

Re: MakeToys MT-03G Giant (Green Ver.) Official Images and Pricing

Postby Banjo-Tron » Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:32 am

Motto: "My banjo is everything; defeat is ukelele"
Hotrodimust wrote:Ok got the left arm to go in good to there is a small button you have to push to release the arm but if yo press it to insert the arm it goes in better but in the instruction they only say to press the button to remove. So honestly IMO giant is turning out to be really nice I mean I love my herc but the shoulder articulation is superior on giant. We are gonna get some nice poses as long as the leg come out just the same


Phew - you had me worried there. I have a lot of respect for the 'early adopter' pioneers who have to deal with QC issues on initial runs. Although it does seem that maketoys are good about remedying problems (as are the other reputable 3rd parties)
User avatar
Banjo-Tron
Godmaster
Posts: 1690
News Credits: 2
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:51 am
Location: UK, Surrey

Re: MakeToys MT-03G Giant (Green Ver.) Official Images and Pricing

Postby Hotrodimust » Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:50 am

Banjo-Tron wrote:
Hotrodimust wrote:Ok got the left arm to go in good to there is a small button you have to push to release the arm but if yo press it to insert the arm it goes in better but in the instruction they only say to press the button to remove. So honestly IMO giant is turning out to be really nice I mean I love my herc but the shoulder articulation is superior on giant. We are gonna get some nice poses as long as the leg come out just the same


Phew - you had me worried there. I have a lot of respect for the 'early adopter' pioneers who have to deal with QC issues on initial runs. Although it does seem that maketoys are good about remedying problems (as are the other reputable 3rd parties)

The only other set I have of theirs is battle tanker but I was getting pretty upset my self because I watched videos and he looked pretty good then I get mine and I'm like WTF did I get the one defective one. I've heard horror stories about some of the figures I own but I never had a problem but I was really starting to think it was my turn lol. Also I modded the head so it can lift up straight it's very easy all you need is a dremel or an exacto knife you just have to shave of a little plastic on the back of the whole where the ball joint meets the head. I only messed with it because they are giving us a new head anyways
Hotrodimust
Combiner
Posts: 461
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:13 pm
Watch Hotrodimust on YouTube
Buy from Hotrodimust on eBay

Re: MakeToys MT-03G Giant (Green Ver.) Official Images and Pricing

Postby daimchoc » Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:59 pm

Hey! We're constructicons... Might as well put us to work... :lol:


Image

Image

Image

Image
daimchoc
Gestalt
Posts: 2577
News Credits: 115
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:47 pm

Re: MakeToys MT-03G Giant (Green Ver.) Official Images and Pricing

Postby originaljk555 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:20 pm

Weapon: Laser Pistol
After seeing the side by sides of the yellow and green, I'm definitely getting the green one now. $355 plus shipping ain't a bad little deal.
Image
Find and Like Me on Facebook
User avatar
originaljk555
Mini-Con
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 9:48 am
Location: Florissant, MO
Watch originaljk555 on YouTube
Buy from originaljk555 on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: MakeToys MT-03G Giant (Green Ver.) Official Images and Pricing

Postby warzon3 » Tue May 08, 2012 6:52 pm

I really like how the individual bots look. I'm eagerly awaiting Green.

I just hope for Green that all the faces get red eyes and bright silver faces? We haven't seen all the final green prototype ones, but it look like Bulldozer still has the blue eyes....still crossing my fingers though....
warzon3
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 570
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:05 pm

Re: MakeToys MT-03G Giant (Green Ver.) Official Images and Pricing

Postby josheppaul » Fri May 11, 2012 3:10 am

El Duque wrote:Courtesy of ACToys we have a couple of images of MakeToys Devastator homage Giant in green. MakeToys is in the middle of distributing their yellow version of Giant with Set "B" consisting of Mobile Crane and Dump Truck currently hitting online retailers. According to MakeToys the green version of Giant will be released as giftset featuring all six figures later this year. Images mirrored below.

Update: MakeToys have now released official versions of these images and announced these will be released as one set priced at 31,500 Yen (approx $386.50).


Image

Image


That is very interesting to see. I like it and I also want know something about it. I think you have more knowledge about it, so would you like to share your knowledge with me? I really excited to know about it.
josheppaul

Re: MakeToys MT-03G Giant (Green Ver.) Official Images and Pricing

Postby warzon3 » Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:04 pm

Any update on when Green gets released? I'm assuming it will be mid July as opposed to later, but I could be wrong?
warzon3
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 570
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:05 pm

Re: MakeToys MT-03G Giant (Green Ver.) Official Images and Pricing

Postby zodconvoy » Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:52 am

Motto: "Freedom is the right to KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!"
warzon3 wrote:Any update on when Green gets released? I'm assuming it will be mid July as opposed to later, but I could be wrong?


I just shipped my yellow one from BBTS yesterday and I'm moving at the end of the month so I wouldn't mind it running a little behind schedule myself! Between all that and Hegemon, I'm looking at being broke for quite a while!
Now for Sale!

HUGE MASTERPIECE CLEARANCE SALE!
NOW ON eBAY:

MP-10B BLACK CONVOY W/COIN!
TRU SOUNDWAVE LOOSE BUT COMPLETE!
FANS TOYS QUAKE WAVE!
PROWL & STREAK!
KO MP-10 CONVOY!
In the US and the cheapest on eBay!

Also:
Fansproject City Commander w/ Magnus & Reprolabels!
TFCC Dion w/ Coptor
Diablock Convoy

Visit My Store!
Image
User avatar
zodconvoy
City Commander
Posts: 3025
News Credits: 3
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:47 am
Location: the Nemesis, PA
Buy from zodconvoy on eBay

Previous

Return to Unofficial Transformers, 3rd Party and KO Toys