Mario and Sonic together in the same game!!! It's official, folks!

This is the forum to discuss all of those video games you love playing or that are coming out. From Transformers video games to Fighting games to Sports games ... whatever makes you a happy Seibertronian. Just keep it the topics and conversations game and console related.

Postby Shadowman » Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:51 am

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Powersurge wrote:What chance does Mario think he has winning a race against Sonic?

Come on, Fat Italian plumber VS a bloody fast hedgehog :-?


Nothing can beat the sheer awesomeness that is Super Mario.

Nothing.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 29971
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 5:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Postby Autobobby1 » Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:02 am

Weapon: Gattling Gun
Shadowman wrote:
Powersurge wrote:What chance does Mario think he has winning a race against Sonic?

Come on, Fat Italian plumber VS a bloody fast hedgehog :-?


Nothing can beat the sheer awesomeness that is Super Mario.

Nothing.


*coughcoughsuperprincesspeachcough*
Mashed potatoes can be your friends!
User avatar
Autobobby1
City Commander
Posts: 3253
News Credits: 2
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2004 7:24 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Postby Shadowman » Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:34 am

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Autobobby1 wrote:
Shadowman wrote:
Powersurge wrote:What chance does Mario think he has winning a race against Sonic?

Come on, Fat Italian plumber VS a bloody fast hedgehog :-?


Nothing can beat the sheer awesomeness that is Super Mario.

Nothing.


*coughcoughsuperprincesspeachcough*


Phooey and pishaw! Mario only allowed to be catured so as to test the Princess' strength in combat.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 29971
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 5:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Postby Autobobby1 » Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:05 pm

Weapon: Gattling Gun
Shadowman wrote:
Autobobby1 wrote:
Shadowman wrote:
Powersurge wrote:What chance does Mario think he has winning a race against Sonic?

Come on, Fat Italian plumber VS a bloody fast hedgehog :-?


Nothing can beat the sheer awesomeness that is Super Mario.

Nothing.


*coughcoughsuperprincesspeachcough*


Phooey and pishaw! Mario only allowed to be catured so as to test the Princess' strength in combat.


Whatever, let's not let this deteriorate into a "Mario vs. Sonic" discussion like everywhere else.
Mashed potatoes can be your friends!
User avatar
Autobobby1
City Commander
Posts: 3253
News Credits: 2
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2004 7:24 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9


Return to Video Games and Mobile Apps Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Warriors From Three Worlds Scout 3 Pack Universe Repugnus NIP 2009 - Time Remaining: 8 days 4 hours 21 minutes 53 seconds
Transformers cybertron Action Figure Voyager Vector Prime +Syber Plant Key MISB - Time Remaining: 2 days 10 hours 8 minutes 36 seconds
Transformers ROTF Whirl & Bludgeon Master Of Metallikato Set TRU Exclusive NIP - Time Remaining: 1 day 18 hours 54 minutes 29 seconds
New 4 KRE-O TRANSFORMERS Sets MEGATRON Sideswipe STARSCREAM Prowl - KREO - Time Remaining: 2 days 20 hours 55 minutes 8 seconds
Generation 1 G1 Wreckgar Transformers Figure Complete 1986 Gen1 - Time Remaining: 1 day 23 hours 55 minutes 29 seconds
New - 3 TRANSFORMERS HERO MASHERS - Electronic Grimlock DINOBOT SLUG Soundwave - Time Remaining: 3 days 9 hours 41 minutes 6 seconds
NEW Transformers Prime OPTIMUS MAXIMUS Cyberverse 2-in-1 ROBOT to BATTLE STATION - Time Remaining: 2 days 21 hours 56 minutes 28 seconds
New 3 KRE-O TRANSFORMERS - STARSCREAM Autobot Jazz PROWL KREO 30667 30690 31146 - Time Remaining: 2 days 20 hours 56 minutes 25 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #153 - Last Knights of Cybertron
Twincast / Podcast #153:
"Last Knights of Cybertron"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, August 15th, 2016