Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Marvel sequels: Age of Ultron details and Whedon interview: Cap, Stark and Ultron (and clones)!

Welcome to the General Discussion area where just about anything goes! This area is designed to discuss all matters and does not necessarily have to be Transformers related. Please keep topics relevant.

Re: Marvel movie sequel updates: Trailer for The Amazing Spider-Man 2!

Postby Rodimus Prime » Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:42 pm

Motto: "There are way too many people on this planet. We need a new plague."
Weapon: Twin Photon Blasters
So this is what The Sentinels will look like.

Image
............Image
..............................Rule 32: "You've got to enjoy the little things."
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
Posts: 15350
News Credits: 17
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm
Location: Western Kentucky

Re: Marvel movie sequel updates: Trailer for The Amazing Spider-Man 2!

Postby Shadowman » Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:47 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Rodimus Prime wrote:So this is what The Sentinels will look like.

Image


Kind of ballsy to make them look like a broken image link. I don't think the redesign will go over well with the fandom.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28793
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: Marvel movie sequel updates. The Sentinels.

Postby Burn » Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:23 pm

Let's just go better...

Empire Magazine's 25 (currently 20) different covers revealing the characters.

http://www.empireonline.com/xmen/
Image

T-Macksimus wrote:If you have any high hopes or expectations you might as well leave them at the door because I will bet a shiny new Titan class Metroplex that Hasbro is going to screw us over on Arcee... AGAIN!

Did I win the bet? Vote now!
User avatar
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 38117
News Credits: 59
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Marvel movie sequel updates: Trailer for The Amazing Spider-Man 2!

Postby Rodimus Prime » Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:36 am

Motto: "There are way too many people on this planet. We need a new plague."
Weapon: Twin Photon Blasters
Shadowman wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:So this is what The Sentinels will look like.

Image


Kind of ballsy to make them look like a broken image link. I don't think the redesign will go over well with the fandom.


I can see it fine...

Image
............Image
..............................Rule 32: "You've got to enjoy the little things."
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
Posts: 15350
News Credits: 17
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm
Location: Western Kentucky

Re: Marvel movie sequel updates: Trailer for The Amazing Spider-Man 2!

Postby Evil_the_Nub » Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:48 am

Motto: "Feel free to die when you've had enough."
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Shadowman wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:So this is what The Sentinels will look like.

Image


Kind of ballsy to make them look like a broken image link. I don't think the redesign will go over well with the fandom.


I can see it fine...

It's not working for me either.
Image
NewFoundStarscreamLuv wrote:me and my friends combine all the time. Sometimes I even combine by myself if no one is around.
User avatar
Evil_the_Nub
Gestalt
Posts: 2389
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:47 am
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: 9
Firepower: 3
Skill: 9

Re: Marvel movie sequel updates. The Sentinels.

Postby Rodimus Prime » Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:45 am

Motto: "There are way too many people on this planet. We need a new plague."
Weapon: Twin Photon Blasters
Now I can't see it either....what did you do??? :P Just use Burn's link...
............Image
..............................Rule 32: "You've got to enjoy the little things."
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
Posts: 15350
News Credits: 17
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm
Location: Western Kentucky

Re: Marvel movie sequel updates. The Sentinels.

Postby Burn » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:42 am

Rodimus Prime wrote:Now I can't see it either....what did you do??? :P Just use Burn's link...


nah don't, It's depressing.
Image

T-Macksimus wrote:If you have any high hopes or expectations you might as well leave them at the door because I will bet a shiny new Titan class Metroplex that Hasbro is going to screw us over on Arcee... AGAIN!

Did I win the bet? Vote now!
User avatar
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 38117
News Credits: 59
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Marvel movie sequel updates. The Sentinels.

Postby Shadowman » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:53 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Why did they cover a sentinel in black post-it notes?
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28793
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: Marvel movie sequel updates. The Sentinels.

Postby Shadowman » Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:28 am

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
I'm just gonna put this right here...

Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28793
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: Marvel movie sequels: Guardians of the Galaxy Trailer!

Postby Rodimus Prime » Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:54 am

Motto: "There are way too many people on this planet. We need a new plague."
Weapon: Twin Photon Blasters
You know, I really wasn't that excited about this movie, even with Batista and Vin Diesel in it, until I saw this trailer. It is WIN.

Ah, the power of marketing...
............Image
..............................Rule 32: "You've got to enjoy the little things."
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
Posts: 15350
News Credits: 17
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm
Location: Western Kentucky

Re: Marvel movie sequels: Guardians of the Galaxy Trailer!

Postby It Is Him » Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:30 am

Rarely are there trailers that good.
Come join us at THE PUPPY THREAD

Image
BeastProwl wrote:What the **** is wrong with you?
User avatar
It Is Him
City Commander
Posts: 3285
News Credits: 15
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:23 pm
Location: Omicron Persei 8

Re: Marvel movie sequels: Guardians of the Galaxy Trailer!

Postby Blast Cannon » Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:12 pm

Motto: ""Life is all about risks and it requires you to jump. Don't be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have or could have had. No one lives forever.""
Weapon: Dual Lasers
Okay, I admit that this film does look good.
Image
We never win at home and we never win away, we lost last week and we lost today, we don't give a f*ck 'cos we're all pissed up... MCFC OK!
User avatar
Blast Cannon
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9637
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2002 2:51 am
Location: Manchester, UK
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Marvel movie sequels: Guardians of the Galaxy Trailer!

Postby Renne » Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:54 am

i am well pumped for this movie, it's exciting to be excited by my favourite marvel team again! particularly since the current so-called gotg comic is an abysmal pile of bendisified garbage. :BOOM:

i'm only a weeeeeenie bit disappointed that there wasn't any significant new footage from what we saw at comic con last year. oh well, i'm sure to see a bunch more this year before the movie comes out :grin:
Vast.
User avatar
Renne
Headmaster
Posts: 1154
Joined: Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:08 pm
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Re: Marvel movie sequels: Guardians of the Galaxy Trailer!

Postby Evil_the_Nub » Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:52 am

Motto: "Feel free to die when you've had enough."
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Meh, that looks like a glorified SyFy channel movie to me.
Image
NewFoundStarscreamLuv wrote:me and my friends combine all the time. Sometimes I even combine by myself if no one is around.
User avatar
Evil_the_Nub
Gestalt
Posts: 2389
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:47 am
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: 9
Firepower: 3
Skill: 9

Re: Marvel movie sequel updates: Trailer for The Amazing Spider-Man 2!

Postby sto_vo_kor_2000 » Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:55 pm

Motto: "Today is a good day to die......but the day is not yet over!"
Shadowman wrote:The film rights are owned by Sony, though. Daredevil's rights were owned by Fox, but the rights went back to Marvel so Fox could keep X-Men and Fantastic Four. If Marvel wants what is basically a Daredevil character to be used on a Spider-Man movie, it would mean giving up the rights again, and right now, everyone is desperately trying to hold on to what they've got.
I thought the same thing................but look at what they are doing with Quicksilver and his sister.
Predaprince wrote:I am very thankful to have posters like sto_vo_kor_2000 who is so energetic about improving others' understanding and enjoyment of the TF universe
Stormrider wrote:You often add interesting insights to conversations that makes the fledglings think and challenges even the sharpest minds

T-Macksimus wrote:I consider you and editor to be amongst the most "scholarly" in terms of your knowledge, demeanor and general approach

Image
sto_vo_kor_2000
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6891
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2005 12:01 am

Re: Marvel movie sequel updates: Trailer for The Amazing Spider-Man 2!

Postby Renne » Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:24 pm

sto_vo_kor_2000 wrote:
Shadowman wrote:The film rights are owned by Sony, though. Daredevil's rights were owned by Fox, but the rights went back to Marvel so Fox could keep X-Men and Fantastic Four. If Marvel wants what is basically a Daredevil character to be used on a Spider-Man movie, it would mean giving up the rights again, and right now, everyone is desperately trying to hold on to what they've got.
I thought the same thing................but look at what they are doing with Quicksilver and his sister.


the problem ("problem") with quicksilver and scarlet witch (she has a name okay) is that they're known as being avengers, but they're also known as being mutants and magnetos kids.

which is how both marvel and fox manage to get away with using them.

marvel can use them as they have the avengers franchise, but they're not allowed to make any mention to them being mutants or to magneto (general consensus is that coming out of the infinity event in the MCU they're going to be inhumans and not mutants, since making there be a whole bunch of new spontaneous supes via the terrigen mists is probably how marvel is getting around not being able to use kids spontaneously developing powers via mutancy).

fox own the rights to mutants (hence all the x-characters except for namor who is owned by universal (?????)) which means they can use them AND mention that they're mutants - whether or not they're decided to be inhumans in the MCU - and their relationship to magneto, but they're not allowed to make any reference to the avengers.
Vast.
User avatar
Renne
Headmaster
Posts: 1154
Joined: Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:08 pm
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Re: Marvel movie sequel updates: Trailer for The Amazing Spider-Man 2!

Postby sto_vo_kor_2000 » Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:39 pm

Motto: "Today is a good day to die......but the day is not yet over!"
Renne wrote:the problem ("problem") with quicksilver and scarlet witch (she has a name okay)


I know what what her name is, I was just to lazy to type it.

........is that they're known as being avengers, but they're also known as being mutants and magnetos kids.

which is how both marvel and fox manage to get away with using them.


I also know what the "so called" problem is.........the point of my post is that the issue with the twins is no different then the issue with Kingpin.

Kingpin is as known for being a Daredevil as he is for being one of Spidies villains.,.....So if it can be done with the twins, why not the big guy?

marvel can use them as they have the avengers franchise, but they're not allowed to make any mention to them being mutants or to magneto (general consensus is that coming out of the infinity event in the MCU they're going to be inhumans and not mutants, since making there be a whole bunch of new spontaneous supes via the terrigen mists is probably how marvel is getting around not being able to use kids spontaneously developing powers via mutancy).


its my understanding that they are making the avengers Quick&Witch the twin children of Baron Von Structor.
Predaprince wrote:I am very thankful to have posters like sto_vo_kor_2000 who is so energetic about improving others' understanding and enjoyment of the TF universe
Stormrider wrote:You often add interesting insights to conversations that makes the fledglings think and challenges even the sharpest minds

T-Macksimus wrote:I consider you and editor to be amongst the most "scholarly" in terms of your knowledge, demeanor and general approach

Image
sto_vo_kor_2000
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6891
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2005 12:01 am

Re: Marvel movie sequel updates: Trailer for The Amazing Spider-Man 2!

Postby Renne » Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:27 pm

sto_vo_kor_2000 wrote:Kingpin is as known for being a Daredevil as he is for being one of Spidies villains.,.....So if it can be done with the twins, why not the big guy?


i guess that depends on if the rogues gallery goes with the rights as well which is not something i know about. also i'm not a spidey fan so i didn't realise the kingpin was one of his to start with... i pretty much only ever hear of him in terms of coming up against daredevil.

eta; wait so is what you're saying that he's been claimed as a spidey villain?? MADNESS.
Vast.
User avatar
Renne
Headmaster
Posts: 1154
Joined: Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:08 pm
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Re: Marvel movie sequel updates: Trailer for The Amazing Spider-Man 2!

Postby Rodimus Prime » Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:54 pm

Motto: "There are way too many people on this planet. We need a new plague."
Weapon: Twin Photon Blasters
Renne wrote:
sto_vo_kor_2000 wrote:Kingpin is as known for being a Daredevil as he is for being one of Spidies villains.,.....So if it can be done with the twins, why not the big guy?


i guess that depends on if the rogues gallery goes with the rights as well which is not something i know about. also i'm not a spidey fan so i didn't realise the kingpin was one of his to start with... i pretty much only ever hear of him in terms of coming up against daredevil.


I actually saw Kingpin in the Spider-Man cartoon before I ever saw him associated with Daredevil, so I always considered him a Spidey villain. But I guess that's because I've never been a Daredevil fan. In any case, if Kingpin made an appearance in the new Amazing Spider-Man movies, who would play him? It would seem plausible, since the Sinister Six seems to be coming together. I hope it will be an actual actor, and not CGI. Maybe a tall actor in a fat suit? Only one comes to mind right now is the WWE's Big Show. Of course he wouldn't need a fat suit. :lol:
............Image
..............................Rule 32: "You've got to enjoy the little things."
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
Posts: 15350
News Credits: 17
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm
Location: Western Kentucky

Re: Marvel movie sequel updates: Trailer for The Amazing Spider-Man 2!

Postby Shadowman » Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:31 am

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Renne wrote:
sto_vo_kor_2000 wrote:
Shadowman wrote:The film rights are owned by Sony, though. Daredevil's rights were owned by Fox, but the rights went back to Marvel so Fox could keep X-Men and Fantastic Four. If Marvel wants what is basically a Daredevil character to be used on a Spider-Man movie, it would mean giving up the rights again, and right now, everyone is desperately trying to hold on to what they've got.
I thought the same thing................but look at what they are doing with Quicksilver and his sister.


the problem ("problem") with quicksilver and scarlet witch (she has a name okay) is that they're known as being avengers, but they're also known as being mutants and magnetos kids.

which is how both marvel and fox manage to get away with using them.

marvel can use them as they have the avengers franchise, but they're not allowed to make any mention to them being mutants or to magneto (general consensus is that coming out of the infinity event in the MCU they're going to be inhumans and not mutants, since making there be a whole bunch of new spontaneous supes via the terrigen mists is probably how marvel is getting around not being able to use kids spontaneously developing powers via mutancy).

fox own the rights to mutants (hence all the x-characters except for namor who is owned by universal (?????)) which means they can use them AND mention that they're mutants - whether or not they're decided to be inhumans in the MCU - and their relationship to magneto, but they're not allowed to make any reference to the avengers.


Actually the thing is that Quicksilver is confirmed to be in both Age of Ultron and Days of Future Past, despite everything we know up until now suggesting that can't happen. He's going to be the first character to have been in both an X-Men movie and an Avengers movie.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28793
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: Marvel movie sequel updates: Trailer for The Amazing Spider-Man 2!

Postby Renne » Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:58 am

Shadowman wrote:Actually the thing is that Quicksilver is confirmed to be in both Age of Ultron and Days of Future Past, despite everything we know up until now suggesting that can't happen. He's going to be the first character to have been in both an X-Men movie and an Avengers movie.


yes? we know that?

that being said, from how absolutely terrible he looks in all the promo material for dofp, i don't know he's going to have much longevity on that franchise unless they do something super special with him in the movie. marvel could do almost anything and he'll be better than what fox is doing.
Vast.
User avatar
Renne
Headmaster
Posts: 1154
Joined: Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:08 pm
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Re: Marvel movie sequel updates: Trailer for The Amazing Spider-Man 2!

Postby sto_vo_kor_2000 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:18 pm

Motto: "Today is a good day to die......but the day is not yet over!"
Renne wrote:
sto_vo_kor_2000 wrote:Kingpin is as known for being a Daredevil as he is for being one of Spidies villains.,.....So if it can be done with the twins, why not the big guy?


i guess that depends on if the rogues gallery goes with the rights as well which is not something i know about. also i'm not a spidey fan so i didn't realise the kingpin was one of his to start with... i pretty much only ever hear of him in terms of coming up against daredevil.

eta; wait so is what you're saying that he's been claimed as a spidey villain?? MADNESS.

Kingpin first appeared in in a spiderman comic and has been a frequent enemy of spidie.
Last edited by sto_vo_kor_2000 on Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Predaprince wrote:I am very thankful to have posters like sto_vo_kor_2000 who is so energetic about improving others' understanding and enjoyment of the TF universe
Stormrider wrote:You often add interesting insights to conversations that makes the fledglings think and challenges even the sharpest minds

T-Macksimus wrote:I consider you and editor to be amongst the most "scholarly" in terms of your knowledge, demeanor and general approach

Image
sto_vo_kor_2000
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6891
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2005 12:01 am

Re: Marvel movie sequel updates: Trailer for The Amazing Spider-Man 2!

Postby sto_vo_kor_2000 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:24 pm

Motto: "Today is a good day to die......but the day is not yet over!"
Shadowman wrote:
Actually the thing is that Quicksilver is confirmed to be in both Age of Ultron and Days of Future Past, despite everything we know up until now suggesting that can't happen. He's going to be the first character to have been in both an X-Men movie and an Avengers movie.


I think what we will see with Avengers "Quicksilver" is what we saw with the IronPatriot.

Meaning that we get a guy with the code name but not the alter ego.
Predaprince wrote:I am very thankful to have posters like sto_vo_kor_2000 who is so energetic about improving others' understanding and enjoyment of the TF universe
Stormrider wrote:You often add interesting insights to conversations that makes the fledglings think and challenges even the sharpest minds

T-Macksimus wrote:I consider you and editor to be amongst the most "scholarly" in terms of your knowledge, demeanor and general approach

Image
sto_vo_kor_2000
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6891
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2005 12:01 am

Re: Marvel movie sequel updates: Trailer for The Amazing Spider-Man 2!

Postby Shadowman » Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:32 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
sto_vo_kor_2000 wrote:
Shadowman wrote:
Actually the thing is that Quicksilver is confirmed to be in both Age of Ultron and Days of Future Past, despite everything we know up until now suggesting that can't happen. He's going to be the first character to have been in both an X-Men movie and an Avengers movie.


I think what we will see with Avengers "Quicksilver" is what we saw with the IronPatriot.

Meaning that we get a guy with the code name but not the alter ego.


So, a speedster named Quicksilver...but it's not Pietro Maximoff? That makes sense. Kind of a huge cop-out, but it makes sense.

And to be honest, Iron Patriot was kind of pointless as well. They could have kept him as War Machine and nothing would have changed except cutting out a running gag.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28793
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: Marvel movie sequel updates: Trailer for The Amazing Spider-Man 2!

Postby sto_vo_kor_2000 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm

Motto: "Today is a good day to die......but the day is not yet over!"
Shadowman wrote:So, a speedster named Quicksilver...but it's not Pietro Maximoff? That makes sense. Kind of a huge cop-out, but it makes sense.


right, Not Pietro,not a mutant,not Magneto's child.

thats 1 possibility.
we might get a character named "Quicksilver thats not even a speedster.

like I posted earlier, from what I here they want to make the Avengers version of Quicksilver to be the child of Baron Wolfgang von Strucker.

In the comics, Baron von Strucker has twin children of his own that together go by the name Fenris.
http://marvel.wikia.com/Fenris
And to be honest, Iron Patriot was kind of pointless as well. They could have kept him as War Machine and nothing would have changed except cutting out a running gag.
agreed.
Predaprince wrote:I am very thankful to have posters like sto_vo_kor_2000 who is so energetic about improving others' understanding and enjoyment of the TF universe
Stormrider wrote:You often add interesting insights to conversations that makes the fledglings think and challenges even the sharpest minds

T-Macksimus wrote:I consider you and editor to be amongst the most "scholarly" in terms of your knowledge, demeanor and general approach

Image
sto_vo_kor_2000
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6891
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2005 12:01 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #96 - Age of Extinction
Twincast / Podcast #96:
"Age of Extinction"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, July 7th, 2014