Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Marvel sequels: Fantastic Four and Black Panther updates.

Welcome to the General Discussion area where just about anything goes! This area is designed to discuss all matters and does not necessarily have to be Transformers related. Please keep topics relevant.

Re: Marvel movie sequel updates.

Postby TulioDude » Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:39 pm

Motto: "Never doubt the awesomess."
Weapon: Energo-Sword
Bradley Cooper will be voicing Rocket Raccoon.
http://marvel.com/news/story/21107/offi ... the_galaxy

Ant-man will be arriving earlier:
http://marvel.com/news/story/21144/ant-man_update

And you always wanted your perosnal JARVIS?Now you can!He's is avaliable for download for free!http://marvel.com/news/story/21120/jarvis_now_avaiable_on_ios_devices


Must be pretty cool!

According to the Joss Whedon interview,Ultron's origins will not be tied to Ant-man.Wonder how that will play out. :-?
Image
TulioDude is back!Now more social than ever!Here is my DeviantArt page and my Tumblr blog.
User avatar
TulioDude
Brainmaster
Posts: 1373
Joined: Sat May 09, 2009 6:20 pm
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Rank: 3
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Re: Marvel movie sequel updates.

Postby TulioDude » Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:09 pm

Motto: "Never doubt the awesomess."
Weapon: Energo-Sword
Teaser Trailer!

Image
TulioDude is back!Now more social than ever!Here is my DeviantArt page and my Tumblr blog.
User avatar
TulioDude
Brainmaster
Posts: 1373
Joined: Sat May 09, 2009 6:20 pm
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Rank: 3
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Re: Marvel movie sequel updates.

Postby Rodimus Prime » Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:47 am

Motto: "...and hell followed with him."
Weapon: Twin Photon Blasters
Trailer for X-Men Days of Future Past

............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
Posts: 15982
News Credits: 17
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada

Re: Marvel movie sequel updates.

Postby Blast Cannon » Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:06 pm

Motto: ""Life is all about risks and it requires you to jump. Don't be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have or could have had. No one lives forever.""
Weapon: Dual Lasers
Rodimus Prime wrote:Trailer for X-Men Days of Future Past



Well that was incredibly baffling.
Image

It's safe to assume that I'm just taking the piss.
User avatar
Blast Cannon
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9910
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2002 2:51 am
Location: Manchester, UK
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Marvel movie sequel updates.

Postby Burn » Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:57 pm

Blast Cannon wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:Trailer for X-Men Days of Future Past



Well that was incredibly baffling.


Well it's X-Men, and time travelling, the two have together have never been easy to understand.

Try reading the current Battle of the Atom arc.
Image
I use to like Omega Supreme, then I took a duragrip to the brain
User avatar
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 38870
News Credits: 61
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Marvel movie sequel updates: Days of Future Past trailer.

Postby BeastProwl » Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:03 am

Motto: "Planet Exploder"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
And im going to just leave this right here.
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6106
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Marvel movie sequel updates: Days of Future Past trailer.

Postby Blast Cannon » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:43 am

Motto: ""Life is all about risks and it requires you to jump. Don't be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have or could have had. No one lives forever.""
Weapon: Dual Lasers
BeastProwl wrote:And im going to just leave this right here.


That looks alright, though it looks like there's going to be a bit too much political commentary for a Marvel superhero movie. Unless they do that very deliberately it'll be ****.
Image

It's safe to assume that I'm just taking the piss.
User avatar
Blast Cannon
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9910
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2002 2:51 am
Location: Manchester, UK
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Marvel movie sequel updates: Days of Future Past trailer.

Postby Rodimus Prime » Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:57 am

Motto: "...and hell followed with him."
Weapon: Twin Photon Blasters
Wolverine 3 is on the way!

ComingSoon wrote: James Mangold and Hugh Jackman Reteaming for Another Wolverine Film!
Source: Deadline
November 5, 2013
Tweet7 3

Deadline is reporting that 20th Century Fox has begun negotiations with The Wolverine director James Mangold to direct another solo "X-Men" film starring Hugh Jackman as Logan. Mangold is negotiating now to write the treatment for the film with Lauren Shuler Donner returning to produce. No word on what the storyline is, as Fox is keeping it under wraps for the time being.

To date, Mangold's The Wolverine has grossed $413.6 million at the worldwide box office and is the second-highest grossing film in the "X-Men" franchise behind X-Men: The Last Stand's $459.4 million.

Including the upcoming X-Men: Days of Future Past, the film will mark Hugh Jackman's eighth apperance as the character on the big screen.


Source: http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=111023
............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
Posts: 15982
News Credits: 17
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada

Re: Marvel movie sequel updates: Days of Future Past trailer.

Postby Duke of Luns » Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:06 am

Rodimus Prime wrote:Wolverine 3 is on the way!

ComingSoon wrote: James Mangold and Hugh Jackman Reteaming for Another Wolverine Film!
Source: Deadline
November 5, 2013
Tweet7 3

Deadline is reporting that 20th Century Fox has begun negotiations with The Wolverine director James Mangold to direct another solo "X-Men" film starring Hugh Jackman as Logan. Mangold is negotiating now to write the treatment for the film with Lauren Shuler Donner returning to produce. No word on what the storyline is, as Fox is keeping it under wraps for the time being.

To date, Mangold's The Wolverine has grossed $413.6 million at the worldwide box office and is the second-highest grossing film in the "X-Men" franchise behind X-Men: The Last Stand's $459.4 million.

Including the upcoming X-Men: Days of Future Past, the film will mark Hugh Jackman's eighth apperance as the character on the big screen.


Source: http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=111023


Well that's a surprise, The Wolverine isn't even out on DVD/Blu-Ray yet. I missed out on it in theaters, so hopefully it's good(I made sure to stear clear of any inklings of quality).

However speculation abounds for the third one! Two words: Savage Land. Come on Marvel, do it! Wolverine + Dinosaurs + Sauron(not the LOTR character) = $$$ from me!
Image
Duke of Luns
Faction Commander
Posts: 4217
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2003 7:19 pm
Location: North Central West Virginia

Re: Marvel movie sequel updates: Days of Future Past trailer.

Postby Dead Metal » Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:49 pm

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
Blast Cannon wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:And im going to just leave this right here.


That looks alright, though it looks like there's going to be a bit too much political commentary for a Marvel superhero movie. Unless they do that very deliberately it'll be ****.

That's kinda the thing of Captain America though, he's caught in the middle of being a symbol of an America he was raised to believe in, and while facing the reality that that America never really existed. That's what makes him so cool, he's torn between two worlds and has to cope with it.


Soo anyone who's seen Thor Dark world wanna speculate which movie will introduce us to the next Infinity gem?
Image


Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
User avatar
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
Posts: 13971
News Credits: 34
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 5:18 am

Re: Marvel movie sequel updates: Wolverine 3!

Postby Rodimus Prime » Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:26 pm

Motto: "...and hell followed with him."
Weapon: Twin Photon Blasters
Hugh Jackman Talks The Wolverine Sequel Plans
Source: EW
November 14, 2013
Tweet25 0

We learned earlier this month that 20th Century Fox is looking to re-team The Wolverine helmer James Mangold with star Hugh Jackman for a big screen followup to the second solo tale of the Marvel mutant. Today, Jackman tells EW that, while they're making an active goal not to rush things, he and Mangold have the seeds of an idea for the storyline.

“I don’t want to dive into another one until we have a compelling reason to do another one," he explains. “I love the character, he’s kind of like a best friend to me, and I don’t ever want to take [him] or the fans for granted. ...I think we’ve got a great opportunity to make something really cool, but it has to be great. That’s what we’re all working toward... I was on the phone with Jim Mangold last night. There are some really cool ideas that I’m dying to tell you, but that would be giving away a secret that is not even [fully] formed yet."


Source: http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=111385
............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
Posts: 15982
News Credits: 17
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada

Re: Marvel movie sequel updates: Wolverine 3!

Postby Rodimus Prime » Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:29 pm

Motto: "...and hell followed with him."
Weapon: Twin Photon Blasters
Trailer for The Amazing Spider-Man 2:

............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
Posts: 15982
News Credits: 17
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada

Re: Marvel movie sequel updates: Trailer for The Amazing Spider-Man 2!

Postby Shadowman » Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:53 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Not liking the new eyes on Spidey's costume. I get that it's extremely close to his Ultimate design, but it just looks kind of weird in live action.

The rest looks awesome, though.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 29063
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: Marvel movie sequel updates: Trailer for The Amazing Spider-Man 2!

Postby Evil_the_Nub » Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:41 am

Motto: "Feel free to die when you've had enough."
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Is Green Goblin in it? I know about Electro and Rhino, but I think I saw someone on a goblin glider.
Image
NewFoundStarscreamLuv wrote:me and my friends combine all the time. Sometimes I even combine by myself if no one is around.
User avatar
Evil_the_Nub
Gestalt
Posts: 2400
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:47 am
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: 9
Firepower: 3
Skill: 9

Re: Marvel movie sequel updates: Trailer for The Amazing Spider-Man 2!

Postby Autobot032 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:57 am

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Evil_the_Nub wrote:Is Green Goblin in it? I know about Electro and Rhino, but I think I saw someone on a goblin glider.


You did indeed. Also of note, Doc Ock's tentacles and Vulture's wings. Apparently Oscorp is the black market dealer for villain weaponry? That's what I'm gathering from the trailer. Of course, I could be absolutely wrong, but so far, it seems like that's what they're sellin' here.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
News Staff
Posts: 9008
News Credits: 41
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:51 am
Location: I don't know!
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Re: Marvel movie sequel updates: Trailer for The Amazing Spider-Man 2!

Postby Roadbuster » Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:46 am

Well, X-Men Days of Future past isn't even out yet and already, another X-Men Film has been announced.

X-Men: Apocalypse.

http://www.superherohype.com/news/articles/180637-x-men-apocalypse-set-for-may-27-2016

I personally would have gone with Sinister before Apocalypse and started with the build up in First Class, explaining how Shaw knew things about mutants already.

This movie could be the build up for X-Force since Apocalypse has been known to do battle with them form time to time.
Roadbuster
Faction Commander
Posts: 4479
News Credits: 6
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2002 8:23 pm

Re: Marvel movie sequel updates: Trailer for The Amazing Spider-Man 2!

Postby Shadowman » Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:18 am

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Autobot032 wrote:
Evil_the_Nub wrote:Is Green Goblin in it? I know about Electro and Rhino, but I think I saw someone on a goblin glider.


You did indeed. Also of note, Doc Ock's tentacles and Vulture's wings. Apparently Oscorp is the black market dealer for villain weaponry? That's what I'm gathering from the trailer. Of course, I could be absolutely wrong, but so far, it seems like that's what they're sellin' here.


The tentacles weren't originally designed for supervillainy, though. Of course, Oscorp tech "accidentally" falling into the hands of less than reputable people doesn't seem too far-fetched for them. In fact, it meshes perfectly with Rhino being in the film.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 29063
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: Marvel movie sequel updates: Trailer for The Amazing Spider-Man 2!

Postby Autobot032 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:39 am

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Shadowman wrote:
Autobot032 wrote:
Evil_the_Nub wrote:Is Green Goblin in it? I know about Electro and Rhino, but I think I saw someone on a goblin glider.


You did indeed. Also of note, Doc Ock's tentacles and Vulture's wings. Apparently Oscorp is the black market dealer for villain weaponry? That's what I'm gathering from the trailer. Of course, I could be absolutely wrong, but so far, it seems like that's what they're sellin' here.


The tentacles weren't originally designed for supervillainy, though. Of course, Oscorp tech "accidentally" falling into the hands of less than reputable people doesn't seem too far-fetched for them. In fact, it meshes perfectly with Rhino being in the film.


Sounds like they're setting up a Sinister Six scenario. If it's handled right, this could work. If it's silly and over the top, might as well forget it. It'll be fun to see what happens.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
News Staff
Posts: 9008
News Credits: 41
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:51 am
Location: I don't know!
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Re: Marvel movie sequel updates: Trailer for The Amazing Spider-Man 2!

Postby Rodimus Prime » Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:28 am

Motto: "...and hell followed with him."
Weapon: Twin Photon Blasters
Autobot032 wrote:Sounds like they're setting up a Sinister Six scenario. If it's handled right, this could work. If it's silly and over the top, might as well forget it. It'll be fun to see what happens.


My thoughts as well. Does that mean The Kingpin is not far away, perhaps the 2nd sequel? If so, I nominate WWE's Big Show for the role of Wilson Fisk. Or maybe Vin Diesel, but I don't think he's big enough.
............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
Posts: 15982
News Credits: 17
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada

Re: Marvel movie sequel updates: Trailer for The Amazing Spider-Man 2!

Postby Dead Metal » Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:22 am

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
Autobot032 wrote:
Evil_the_Nub wrote:Is Green Goblin in it? I know about Electro and Rhino, but I think I saw someone on a goblin glider.


You did indeed. Also of note, Doc Ock's tentacles and Vulture's wings. Apparently Oscorp is the black market dealer for villain weaponry? That's what I'm gathering from the trailer. Of course, I could be absolutely wrong, but so far, it seems like that's what they're sellin' here.

Yea, that's what I'm seeing here too, it looks like they're setting up Oscorp as being the big bad behind everything, similar to what happened after the first movie where the comics tried to shoehorn him in everywhere.

Rodimus Prime wrote:
Autobot032 wrote:Sounds like they're setting up a Sinister Six scenario. If it's handled right, this could work. If it's silly and over the top, might as well forget it. It'll be fun to see what happens.


My thoughts as well. Does that mean The Kingpin is not far away, perhaps the 2nd sequel? If so, I nominate WWE's Big Show for the role of Wilson Fisk. Or maybe Vin Diesel, but I don't think he's big enough.

Not going to happen, due to Frank Miller the Kingpin is now Daredevil's main big bad, therefore mainly associated with Daredevil and of the "Daredevil family". So if they want to use him, they need to buy the rights to Daredevil, and seeing how Marvel won't give them away again due to having their own studio now, it's highly unlikely that will happen.
Image


Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
User avatar
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
Posts: 13971
News Credits: 34
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 5:18 am

Re: Marvel movie sequel updates: Trailer for The Amazing Spider-Man 2!

Postby Shadowman » Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:32 am

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Dead Metal wrote:Not going to happen, due to Frank Miller the Kingpin is now Daredevil's main big bad, therefore mainly associated with Daredevil and of the "Daredevil family". So if they want to use him, they need to buy the rights to Daredevil, and seeing how Marvel won't give them away again due to having their own studio now, it's highly unlikely that will happen.


I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Frank Miller ruins everything.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 29063
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: Marvel movie sequel updates: Trailer for The Amazing Spider-Man 2!

Postby Dead Metal » Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:41 am

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
Shadowman wrote:
Dead Metal wrote:Not going to happen, due to Frank Miller the Kingpin is now Daredevil's main big bad, therefore mainly associated with Daredevil and of the "Daredevil family". So if they want to use him, they need to buy the rights to Daredevil, and seeing how Marvel won't give them away again due to having their own studio now, it's highly unlikely that will happen.


I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Frank Miller ruins everything.

That I have to agree with, but I think it has to do with the name Miller. It was Mark Millar who ruined Venom.

I wonder what other Millers have ruined over the years.
Image


Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
User avatar
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
Posts: 13971
News Credits: 34
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 5:18 am

Re: Marvel movie sequel updates: Trailer for The Amazing Spider-Man 2!

Postby Rodimus Prime » Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:47 am

Motto: "...and hell followed with him."
Weapon: Twin Photon Blasters
Dead Metal wrote:Not going to happen, due to Frank Miller the Kingpin is now Daredevil's main big bad, therefore mainly associated with Daredevil and of the "Daredevil family". So if they want to use him, they need to buy the rights to Daredevil, and seeing how Marvel won't give them away again due to having their own studio now, it's highly unlikely that will happen.


But Spider-Man is a Marvel movie. Or am I missing something...?
............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
Posts: 15982
News Credits: 17
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada

Re: Marvel movie sequel updates: Trailer for The Amazing Spider-Man 2!

Postby Shadowman » Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:50 am

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Dead Metal wrote:Not going to happen, due to Frank Miller the Kingpin is now Daredevil's main big bad, therefore mainly associated with Daredevil and of the "Daredevil family". So if they want to use him, they need to buy the rights to Daredevil, and seeing how Marvel won't give them away again due to having their own studio now, it's highly unlikely that will happen.


But Spider-Man is a Marvel movie. Or am I missing something...?


The film rights are owned by Sony, though. Daredevil's rights were owned by Fox, but the rights went back to Marvel so Fox could keep X-Men and Fantastic Four. If Marvel wants what is basically a Daredevil character to be used on a Spider-Man movie, it would mean giving up the rights again, and right now, everyone is desperately trying to hold on to what they've got.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 29063
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!


PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #106 - McCarthyism
Twincast / Podcast #106:
"McCarthyism"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Thursday, December 4th, 2014