Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Marvel sequels: Civil War is coming!

Welcome to the General Discussion area where just about anything goes! This area is designed to discuss all matters and does not necessarily have to be Transformers related. Please keep topics relevant.

Re: Marvel sequels: Age of Ultron details and Whedon interview: Cap, Stark and Ultron (and clones)!

Postby Rodimus Prime » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:47 am

Motto: "...and hell followed with him."
Weapon: Twin Photon Blasters
Saw Guardians of the Galaxy this week. Loved it. Wasn't as good as it was hyped to be, but it was good enough.
............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
Posts: 15622
News Credits: 17
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada

Re: Marvel sequels: Age of Ultron details and Whedon interview: Cap, Stark and Ultron (and clones)!

Postby TulioDude » Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:01 pm

Motto: "Never doubt the awesomess."
Weapon: Energo-Sword
Saw Guardians of Galaxy.Great film.The team dinamic is well done and every character was done well.It serves well as stand-lone film,but also expands the current story-line of the cinamtic universe.
Image
TulioDude is back!Now more social than ever!Here is my DeviantArt page and my Tumblr blog.
User avatar
TulioDude
Brainmaster
Posts: 1354
Joined: Sat May 09, 2009 6:20 pm
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Rank: 3
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Re: Marvel sequels: Age of Ultron details and Whedon interview: Cap, Stark and Ultron (and clones)!

Postby chivesbot20 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:41 am

I think age of ultron sounds and looks great. But I wish the winter soldier was in it. In Captain America 2 Bucky has 2 guys handing him tons of guns. Also does any one watch Agents of Shield
chivesbot20
Fuzor
Posts: 211
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:45 pm

Re: Marvel sequels: Age of Ultron details and Whedon interview: Cap, Stark and Ultron (and clones)!

Postby Maggotron » Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:34 pm

Guardians was good excitement and a good team origin story. I hope they make it better in the sequel with good secondary characters that they put in.
Maggotron
Mini-Con
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:56 am

Re: Marvel sequels: Age of Ultron details and Whedon interview: Cap, Stark and Ultron (and clones)!

Postby SlyTF1 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:51 pm

Motto: "Destruction is the ultimate freedom."
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
GOTG is overrated, unfunny, and just flat out boring. I wanted all the characters to die. Except maybe Rocket and Drax. I still wouldn't have cared if they had.
The Game You lose
Image
User avatar
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Posts: 4052
News Credits: 8
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:34 am
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: Marvel sequels: Age of Ultron details and Whedon interview: Cap, Stark and Ultron (and clones)!

Postby Shadowman » Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:12 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
SlyTF1 wrote:GOTG is overrated, unfunny, and just flat out boring. I wanted all the characters to die. Except maybe Rocket and Drax. I still wouldn't have cared if they had.


It was better than Dark of the Moon.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28906
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: Marvel sequels: Age of Ultron details and Whedon interview: Cap, Stark and Ultron (and clones)!

Postby SlyTF1 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:57 pm

Motto: "Destruction is the ultimate freedom."
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
Shadowman wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:GOTG is overrated, unfunny, and just flat out boring. I wanted all the characters to die. Except maybe Rocket and Drax. I still wouldn't have cared if they had.


It was better than Dark of the Moon.


Wrong. DOTM actually had characters I gave a damn about and a story that wasn't linear as all hell.
The Game You lose
Image
User avatar
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Posts: 4052
News Credits: 8
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:34 am
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: Marvel sequels: Age of Ultron details and Whedon interview: Cap, Stark and Ultron (and clones)!

Postby God Thundercracker » Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:25 pm

Motto: "I don't love being tough, I'm tough because I love."
Weapon: Acid Rays
Avengers 2 looks like it is going to be awesome. Did anyone notice that Scarlet Johansson didn't appear at Comic-con with the rest of the Avengers cast? She probably thought she was too good to appear at a comic convention. What a stuck-up little biatch.
Image

Claiming Fox News has real journalists is like claiming Twilight has real vampires, it's just illogical.

Visit my facebook profile at http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... ef=profile
User avatar
God Thundercracker
Gestalt
Posts: 2018
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2003 5:28 pm
Location: Seattle, Washington
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: Marvel sequels: Age of Ultron details and Whedon interview: Cap, Stark and Ultron (and clones)!

Postby sto_vo_kor_2000 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:27 pm

Motto: "Today is a good day to die......but the day is not yet over!"
God Thundercracker wrote:Avengers 2 looks like it is going to be awesome. Did anyone notice that Scarlet Johansson didn't appear at Comic-con with the rest of the Avengers cast? She probably thought she was too good to appear at a comic convention. What a stuck-up little biatch.


yeah, I agree, she shows up at Comic Cons 2009,2010 and 2013..........but shes way to good to show up at 2014.

after all, its not like shes nearly 7 months pregnant and living in Paris. :-? :HEADHURTS:
Last edited by sto_vo_kor_2000 on Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Predaprince wrote:I am very thankful to have posters like sto_vo_kor_2000 who is so energetic about improving others' understanding and enjoyment of the TF universe
Stormrider wrote:You often add interesting insights to conversations that makes the fledglings think and challenges even the sharpest minds

T-Macksimus wrote:I consider you and editor to be amongst the most "scholarly" in terms of your knowledge, demeanor and general approach

Image
sto_vo_kor_2000
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 7011
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2005 12:01 am

Re: Marvel sequels: Age of Ultron details and Whedon interview: Cap, Stark and Ultron (and clones)!

Postby Burn » Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:40 pm

Rodimus Prime wrote:Saw Guardians of the Galaxy this week. Loved it. Wasn't as good as it was hyped to be, but it was good enough.


Felt the same. I think maybe I was looking forward to it TOO much. I still thoroughly enjoyed it though, Rocket and Groot stole the movie.

I'd put it up there with Winter Soldier and Dawn of the Planet of the Apes as top movies of the year so far.

Yeah Sly, that's right, I don't have Age of Extinction up there. Deal with it. Image
User avatar
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 38560
News Credits: 59
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Marvel sequels: Age of Ultron details and Whedon interview: Cap, Stark and Ultron (and clones)!

Postby ZeroWolf » Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:13 am

Motto: "Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast."
Weapon: Battle Blades
SlyTF1 wrote:
Shadowman wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:GOTG is overrated, unfunny, and just flat out boring. I wanted all the characters to die. Except maybe Rocket and Drax. I still wouldn't have cared if they had.


It was better than Dark of the Moon.


Wrong. DOTM actually had characters I gave a damn about and a story that wasn't linear as all hell.

Well in my opinion, DOTM was linear as could be, I guessed correctly every plot twist, was only wrong about when Ironhide died, I had him pegged for a death in the final battle. I mean, I never normally clockwatch but....man, I want those hours back. I never felt any real connection to the characters. Again though, this is my opinion, and you saying DOTM was better is yours. Please stop putting it around like fact.
User avatar
ZeroWolf
Pretender
Posts: 791
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: Marvel sequels: Age of Ultron details and Whedon interview: Cap, Stark and Ultron (and clones)!

Postby SlyTF1 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:27 am

Motto: "Destruction is the ultimate freedom."
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
ZeroWolf wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:
Shadowman wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:GOTG is overrated, unfunny, and just flat out boring. I wanted all the characters to die. Except maybe Rocket and Drax. I still wouldn't have cared if they had.


It was better than Dark of the Moon.


Wrong. DOTM actually had characters I gave a damn about and a story that wasn't linear as all hell.

Well in my opinion, DOTM was linear as could be, I guessed correctly every plot twist, was only wrong about when Ironhide died, I had him pegged for a death in the final battle. I mean, I never normally clockwatch but....man, I want those hours back. I never felt any real connection to the characters. Again though, this is my opinion, and you saying DOTM was better is yours. Please stop putting it around like fact.


At least it had plot twists.
The Game You lose
Image
User avatar
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Posts: 4052
News Credits: 8
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:34 am
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: Marvel sequels: Age of Ultron details and Whedon interview: Cap, Stark and Ultron (and clones)!

Postby ZeroWolf » Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:13 am

Motto: "Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Without seeing Guardians, I can't comment on that, but I rather have no plot twists then have DOTM plot twists :p but again this is all opinion.
User avatar
ZeroWolf
Pretender
Posts: 791
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: Marvel sequels: Age of Ultron details and Whedon interview: Cap, Stark and Ultron (and clones)!

Postby Shadowman » Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:58 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
SlyTF1 wrote:At least it had plot twists.


So do all of M Night Shyalaman's movies, and after Unbreakable, those all started to suck hardcore.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28906
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: Marvel sequels: Age of Ultron details and Whedon interview: Cap, Stark and Ultron (and clones)!

Postby ZeroWolf » Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:25 am

Motto: "Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast."
Weapon: Battle Blades
So yesterday I finally saw both Guardians of the Galaxy and Captain America: The Winter Soldier. Thought both films were great but in the end I preferred Guardians. It was just a fun little movie, all the characters were done really well and none of the run time felt wasted. Also a hairless blue Karen Gillian is still hot...

Sly@ GotG may not of had major plot twists on the level of cap 2 but it didn't need any :P the plot flowed perfectly in my opinion.
User avatar
ZeroWolf
Pretender
Posts: 791
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: Marvel sequels: Age of Ultron details and Whedon interview: Cap, Stark and Ultron (and clones)!

Postby God Thundercracker » Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:33 pm

Motto: "I don't love being tough, I'm tough because I love."
Weapon: Acid Rays
I hope Black Widow dies a bloody painful death because I cannot stand that stuck-up, pretentious c&nt Scarlet Johannson.
Image

Claiming Fox News has real journalists is like claiming Twilight has real vampires, it's just illogical.

Visit my facebook profile at http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... ef=profile
User avatar
God Thundercracker
Gestalt
Posts: 2018
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2003 5:28 pm
Location: Seattle, Washington
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: Marvel sequels: Age of Ultron details and Whedon interview: Cap, Stark and Ultron (and clones)!

Postby Shadowman » Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:58 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
God Thundercracker wrote:I hope Black Widow dies a bloody painful death because I cannot stand that stuck-up, pretentious c&nt Scarlet Johannson.


Why do you think that about her?
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28906
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: Marvel sequels: Age of Ultron details and Whedon interview: Cap, Stark and Ultron (and clones)!

Postby Blast Cannon » Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:29 pm

Motto: ""Life is all about risks and it requires you to jump. Don't be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have or could have had. No one lives forever.""
Weapon: Dual Lasers
Shadowman wrote:
God Thundercracker wrote:I hope Black Widow dies a bloody painful death because I cannot stand that stuck-up, pretentious c&nt Scarlet Johannson.


Why do you think that about her?


Well considering that God Thundercracker is a girl I'd put it down to jealousy of Scarlett's smouldering good looks and filthy voice which makes men froth at the mouth.

Personally, I'd consider it an honour to chew on Scarlett Johannson's farts.
Image

It's safe to assume that I'm just taking the piss.
User avatar
Blast Cannon
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9898
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2002 2:51 am
Location: Manchester, UK
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Marvel sequels: Age of Ultron details and Whedon interview: Cap, Stark and Ultron (and clones)!

Postby ZeroWolf » Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:02 pm

Motto: "Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast."
Weapon: Battle Blades
BC you would of loved to have been one of those guys she sleeps with in Under the Skin or as I call it Death by Snoo-Snoo feat Scarlett Johansson.
User avatar
ZeroWolf
Pretender
Posts: 791
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: Marvel sequels: Civil War is coming!

Postby Rodimus Prime » Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:07 pm

Motto: "...and hell followed with him."
Weapon: Twin Photon Blasters
ComingSoon wrote:Marking a major twist to the Marvel Cinematic Universe's "Phase Three," Variety is reporting that Robert Downey Jr. is close to joining the cast of Captain America 3 as Tony Stark and that the film will launch elements of the hit comic book crossover event, "Civil War" in the MCU!

The news comes on the heels of an announcement from Marvel this morning that a new "Civil War" comic book is on the way next summer.

Just last week, Downey hinted that something big was on the way, although it was briefly believed that he was referring to a fourth Iron Man film. Now, it seems quite likely that Marvel Studios has even bigger plans for Iron Man!

Anthony and Joe Russo, the sibling director pair behind Captain America: The Winter Soldier, are directing the May 6, 2016 film, which features a screenplay by Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely and, of course, the return of Chris Evans as the star-spangled superhero.

Source: http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=123974
............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
Posts: 15622
News Credits: 17
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada

Re: Marvel sequels: Civil War is coming!

Postby Shadowman » Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:52 am

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Rodimus Prime wrote:
ComingSoon wrote:Marking a major twist to the Marvel Cinematic Universe's "Phase Three," Variety is reporting that Robert Downey Jr. is close to joining the cast of Captain America 3 as Tony Stark and that the film will launch elements of the hit comic book crossover event, "Civil War" in the MCU!

The news comes on the heels of an announcement from Marvel this morning that a new "Civil War" comic book is on the way next summer.

Just last week, Downey hinted that something big was on the way, although it was briefly believed that he was referring to a fourth Iron Man film. Now, it seems quite likely that Marvel Studios has even bigger plans for Iron Man!

Anthony and Joe Russo, the sibling director pair behind Captain America: The Winter Soldier, are directing the May 6, 2016 film, which features a screenplay by Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely and, of course, the return of Chris Evans as the star-spangled superhero.

Source: http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=123974


So...wait, does that mean Avengers 3 is going to be dealing with Civil War? Or are they still using Thanos for that? And are we going to have to crack out all those "I'm with ____" images that people were using even if they didn't get the reference?
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28906
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: Marvel sequels: Civil War is coming!

Postby Rodimus Prime » Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:46 am

Motto: "...and hell followed with him."
Weapon: Twin Photon Blasters
Shadowman wrote:So...wait, does that mean Avengers 3 is going to be dealing with Civil War? Or are they still using Thanos for that? And are we going to have to crack out all those "I'm with ____" images that people were using even if they didn't get the reference?


That depends if Cap 3 comes out before Avengers 3. I think it's scheduled that way as of now. That announcement was the 1st I heard of it. I would think Marvel would need at least a couple of movies to set up the Civil War story before they actually get to Cap vs. Stark. Not sure if it'll actually happen in Cap 3 or even Avengers 3. Who knows what else they got up their sleeve. Civil War might actually get its own movie after the individual movies (next Thor, Cap, perhaps another Hulk?) and the next 2 Avengers movies are done. But that would mean we wouldn't see it until 2018 or later, so maybe announcing a Civil War story was a bit premature on their part, even if common sense says that's the way the story of the MCU as a whole is headed. But who really knows?
............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
Posts: 15622
News Credits: 17
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada

Re: Marvel sequels: Civil War is coming!

Postby Burn » Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:54 pm

Can't say I'm on board with the idea of Iron Man vs Captain America in CA3, it goes against the whole "master plan" of individual movies leading into the group movies.

That being said ... it's almost confirmed that Avengers 2 opens up with Iron Man and the Hulkbuster armour fighting the Hulk in South Africa, and Stark is responsible for the creation of Ultron, so perhaps Avengers 2 will see Stark's ego getting bigger which would then be a catalyst for the Super Human Registration Act.

So they can have their little fight and then come back together to fight Thanos.

Still more enticing than this.

2016: Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice.

2016: Suicide Squad

2017: Wonder Woman, starring Gal Gadot

2017: Justice League: Part 1

2018: The Flash, starring Ezra Miller

2018: Aquaman, starring Jason Momoa

2019: Shazam, starring Dwayne Johnson as Black Adam

2019: Justice League: Part 2

2020: Cyborg, starring Ray Fisher

2020: Green Lantern (reboot)
User avatar
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 38560
News Credits: 59
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Marvel sequels: Civil War is coming!

Postby Shadowman » Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:54 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Shadowman wrote:So...wait, does that mean Avengers 3 is going to be dealing with Civil War? Or are they still using Thanos for that? And are we going to have to crack out all those "I'm with ____" images that people were using even if they didn't get the reference?


That depends if Cap 3 comes out before Avengers 3. I think it's scheduled that way as of now. That announcement was the 1st I heard of it. I would think Marvel would need at least a couple of movies to set up the Civil War story before they actually get to Cap vs. Stark. Not sure if it'll actually happen in Cap 3 or even Avengers 3. Who knows what else they got up their sleeve. Civil War might actually get its own movie after the individual movies (next Thor, Cap, perhaps another Hulk?) and the next 2 Avengers movies are done. But that would mean we wouldn't see it until 2018 or later, so maybe announcing a Civil War story was a bit premature on their part, even if common sense says that's the way the story of the MCU as a whole is headed. But who really knows?


Well it says it's part of "Phase Three" which would mean it would be before Avengers 3.

Burn wrote:
2018: The Flash, starring Ezra Miller


Really? Kind of seems like a middle finger to Grant Gustin.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28906
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: Marvel sequels: Civil War is coming!

Postby sto_vo_kor_2000 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:48 pm

Motto: "Today is a good day to die......but the day is not yet over!"
Predaprince wrote:I am very thankful to have posters like sto_vo_kor_2000 who is so energetic about improving others' understanding and enjoyment of the TF universe
Stormrider wrote:You often add interesting insights to conversations that makes the fledglings think and challenges even the sharpest minds

T-Macksimus wrote:I consider you and editor to be amongst the most "scholarly" in terms of your knowledge, demeanor and general approach

Image
sto_vo_kor_2000
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 7011
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2005 12:01 am

Previous

Return to General Discussion

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #102 - Hidden Mickeys
Twincast / Podcast #102:
"Hidden Mickeys"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, October 5th, 2014