Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Mastermind Creations Hound/Courser Hearts of Steel teaser

Do you love your new Hercules set? Can't get enough of FansProject's items? Upset that you bought a knock off when you thought you were getting an original? Use this forum to tell everyone your thoughts about TF Knock Offs and 3rd party toys.

Moderators: Supreme Convoy, robofreak, Counterpunch

Mastermind Creations Hound/Courser Hearts of Steel teaser

Postby robotmel » Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:41 am

Motto: "I once pooped an Energon Cube!"
Weapon: Dino-Missiles
:D
Thanks to Tformers via Planet Iacon for this teaser image of what could be a Hearts of Steel Hound homage named "Courser".
Shown here with his trademark shoulder mounted rocket launcher and a star on his shoulder, making him a welcome addition to Mastermind Creations Knight Morpher string of figures! ;)
MMC Hound Courser.jpg
ROBOTMEL'S WANTS LIST! :BOT: PM ME PLEASE!
RID - Ultra Magnus (God Magnus) (COMPLETE)
Perfect Effect - Rumble & Frenzy, Ejector & Rewinder (COMPLETE)
Alternity - Cliffjumper, Starscream, Thundercracker, Skywarp (COMPLETE)
Fansproject - Assaulter (Broadside) (COMPLETE)
Masterpiece - Starscream (Hasbro G1 colour) (COMPLETE)
IDW Transformers (2009 Ongoing) - #22b (VF/NM)
MARVEL Generation 2 - Halloween Special (VF/NM)
User avatar
robotmel
Godmaster
Posts: 1606
News Credits: 5
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:22 am
Location: Great Britain
Buy from robotmel on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: Mastermind Creations Hound/Courser Hearts of Steel teaser

Postby Stormrider » Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:53 am

Weapon: Atom-Smasher Cannon
Are those tank treads on the side? What's his alt mode?
Image
Stormrider
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8400
News Credits: 35
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:24 am
Location: USA

Re: Mastermind Creations Hound/Courser Hearts of Steel teaser

Postby Rated X » Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:51 am

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
MMC, please shelf this silly HOS line and start working on Predaking and finish Sixshot.
Image

"I guess being replaced by Mania King isn't so bad after all"

Check out my Customs:

Classics Pounce and Wingspan
classics-pounce-and-wingspan-t95811.php

Generations Twincast
generations-twincast-t94088.php

Collection photos will be updated soon at this link :
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/rated-x-s-collection-t55699.php
User avatar
Rated X
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5142
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:25 pm
Location: Miami, Florida
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Rank: 7
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Re: Mastermind Creations Hound/Courser Hearts of Steel teaser

Postby Mkall » Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:26 am

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
Rated X wrote:MMC, please shelf this silly HOS line and start working on Predaking and finish Sixshot.

Nope, keep doing HOS because it's awesome. They are the coolest re-imaging that's ever been done and I want to see them continue
Image

My Collection! Updated April 21, 2013
User avatar
Mkall
God Of Transformers
Posts: 13697
News Credits: 35
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 6:50 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Re: Mastermind Creations Hound/Courser Hearts of Steel teaser

Postby RK_Striker_JK_5 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:19 pm

Motto: ""I am a warrior. Let the battle be joined.""
Weapon: Electron Gun
Yeah. At this rate I'm gonna have to get a separate shelf for their HOS line.
Not caring about scale since 1984. Just like Hasbro.

My reviews of Transformers G1, one episode at a time. Stop by for a spell!
RK_Striker_JK_5
City Commander
Posts: 3067
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:48 pm
Location: New Hampshire
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10
Rank: 2
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 6

Re: Mastermind Creations Hound/Courser Hearts of Steel teaser

Postby Doctor McGrath » Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:31 pm

Motto: "This is quick but not quite painless.."
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Glue Gun
While I find their Hearts of Steel figures interesting, I do wish they'd focus a little more on their Sixshot(which has been on the table well over a year) & their newly teased Predaking.
Image
El Duque wrote:Quite a firestorm I started here :michaelbay:
User avatar
Doctor McGrath
Gestalt
Posts: 2363
News Credits: 4
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:03 am
Buy from Doctor McGrath on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: Mastermind Creations Hound/Courser Hearts of Steel teaser

Postby NTESHFT » Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:09 pm

Motto: "60% of the time, it works every time!"
Weapon: Black Magic
Mkall wrote:
Rated X wrote:MMC, please shelf this silly HOS line and start working on Predaking and finish Sixshot.

Nope, keep doing HOS because it's awesome. They are the coolest re-imaging that's ever been done and I want to see them continue



100% agreed. They are definitely awesome....
Image
User avatar
NTESHFT
Brainmaster
Posts: 1292
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:50 pm
Location: Dirty South
Buy from NTESHFT on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Rank: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 6

Re: Mastermind Creations Hound/Courser Hearts of Steel teaser

Postby rpetras » Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:21 pm

Motto: "Know your enemy, then crush them."
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
Mkall wrote:
Rated X wrote:MMC, please shelf this silly HOS line and start working on Predaking and finish Sixshot.

Nope, keep doing HOS because it's awesome. They are the coolest re-imaging that's ever been done and I want to see them continue


Yea, I'm in 100% for this entire line.
I think it would be funny if we got an entire G1 season 1 lineup in HoS form before we got official Classics releases of the characters.
For Sale:
Classics Magnus/Skywarp 2 pack MIB
Classics Devastator MIP
HA Sideswipe K-Mart exclusive color Loose

Currently looking for:
ROTF Target exclusive Sideswipe from the 2-pack
TFCC Punch/Counterpunch
Alternity Primes, silver & white versions
(opened is OK, to be used for customs)

PM If interested
User avatar
rpetras
Gestalt
Posts: 2970
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:28 pm
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 4
Endurance: 7
Rank: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Re: Mastermind Creations Hound/Courser Hearts of Steel teaser

Postby Rated X » Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:35 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
rpetras wrote:
Mkall wrote:
Rated X wrote:MMC, please shelf this silly HOS line and start working on Predaking and finish Sixshot.

Nope, keep doing HOS because it's awesome. They are the coolest re-imaging that's ever been done and I want to see them continue


Yea, I'm in 100% for this entire line.
I think it would be funny if we got an entire G1 season 1 lineup in HoS form before we got official Classics releases of the characters.



I admit the figures are very creative in how they transform. MMC does a great job bringing the comic to life as figures. But pound for pound, HOS has got to be one of the dumbest concepts in Transformers history right up there with Kiss Players. Im just giving my honest opinion.

But lets explore some future options for the HOS line up:


Bumblebee
Image
Inferno
Image
Arcee
Image
Seaspray
Image
Perceptor
Image
Brawn
Image
Metroplex with Scamper
Image
Megatron
Image
Soundwave
Image
Lazerbeak
Image
Ravage
Image
Scourge
Image

Now would you guys really like to see Sixshot and Predaking put on the back burner so we can get these new HOS figures ??? >:oP
Image

"I guess being replaced by Mania King isn't so bad after all"

Check out my Customs:

Classics Pounce and Wingspan
classics-pounce-and-wingspan-t95811.php

Generations Twincast
generations-twincast-t94088.php

Collection photos will be updated soon at this link :
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/rated-x-s-collection-t55699.php
User avatar
Rated X
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5142
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:25 pm
Location: Miami, Florida
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Rank: 7
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Re: Mastermind Creations Hound/Courser Hearts of Steel teaser

Postby Mkall » Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:33 am

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
Rated X wrote:
rpetras wrote:
Mkall wrote:
Rated X wrote:MMC, please shelf this silly HOS line and start working on Predaking and finish Sixshot.

Nope, keep doing HOS because it's awesome. They are the coolest re-imaging that's ever been done and I want to see them continue


Yea, I'm in 100% for this entire line.
I think it would be funny if we got an entire G1 season 1 lineup in HoS form before we got official Classics releases of the characters.



I admit the figures are very creative in how they transform. MMC does a great job bringing the comic to life as figures. But pound for pound, HOS has got to be one of the dumbest concepts in Transformers history right up there with Kiss Players. Im just giving my honest opinion.

Now would you guys really like to see Sixshot and Predaking put on the back burner so we can get these new HOS figures ??? >:oP

See, I cannot take your opinion seriously because you don't present a serious argument. It's called the stawman argument where you build-up a false image of the counter argument and then tear that apart.

And who said that they were putting anything on the back burner? Sixshot was pushed back a couple months due to problems found in the test shot and we've already seen the first prototype of MMC's Predaking so those apparently on schedule.

Pretty much you don't like it and thus it must be a horrible idea for everyone, which it isn't.
Image

My Collection! Updated April 21, 2013
User avatar
Mkall
God Of Transformers
Posts: 13697
News Credits: 35
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 6:50 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Re: Mastermind Creations Hound/Courser Hearts of Steel teaser

Postby Rated X » Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:42 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Im just not feeling the whole HOS concept. Remember "Back to the Future III" where they hit the wild west ? Thats the kind of vibe I get from HOS. They didnt just mix apples and oranges, they put them together in the blender and made fruit slush.

I could sit and type arguements all day about why I think HOS is just dumb. But they say a picture is worth 1000 words. So if I can get a few chuckles from some of the readers, Ive made my point without turning this thread into another long, boring debate.

Plus I had a few cold ones when I was picking out the pictures ! ;)
Image

"I guess being replaced by Mania King isn't so bad after all"

Check out my Customs:

Classics Pounce and Wingspan
classics-pounce-and-wingspan-t95811.php

Generations Twincast
generations-twincast-t94088.php

Collection photos will be updated soon at this link :
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/rated-x-s-collection-t55699.php
User avatar
Rated X
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5142
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:25 pm
Location: Miami, Florida
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Rank: 7
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Re: Mastermind Creations Hound/Courser Hearts of Steel teaser

Postby Stormrider » Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:45 pm

Weapon: Atom-Smasher Cannon
I don't think you understand the Steam Age genre, which is what this is based on. If I was to take your argument it would be like saying Art Deco only existed in NYC and there were no deviations that existed any where else in the world, which is simply not true.

It's okay not to like HoS but to say it doesn't make sense and say that it is pointless or stupid shows that you don't have a firm understanding. There were many significant points in history during the Steam Age: Transcontinental Railroad, Civil War, Electricity, and First Flight. This is why you are seeing the Wild West, Durigibles, and all these different steampowered vehicles.

Vehicles during this age included: Steam engines, Ironclads, Fire Engines, Hot Air Balloons, and proto type amphibians and airplanes.
Image
Stormrider
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8400
News Credits: 35
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:24 am
Location: USA

Re: Mastermind Creations Hound/Courser Hearts of Steel teaser

Postby Rated X » Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:14 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Stormrider wrote:I don't think you understand the Steam Age genre, which is what this is based on. If I was to take your argument it would be like saying Art Deco only existed in NYC and there were no deviations that existed any where else in the world, which is simply not true.

It's okay not to like HoS but to say it doesn't make sense and say that it is pointless or stupid shows that you don't have a firm understanding. There were many significant points in history during the Steam Age: Transcontinental Railroad, Civil War, Electricity, and First Flight. This is why you are seeing the Wild West, Durigibles, and all these different steampowered vehicles.

Vehicles during this age included: Steam engines, Ironclads, Fire Engines, Hot Air Balloons, and proto type amphibians and airplanes.



I agree with you to a certain extent. I am a big history buff. Ive even been to the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum. I recently watched "The men that built America" and "Mankind - The Story of All of Us" so I know alot about the 1800's industrial revolution.

But heres my thing...I like to keep my science fiction and my history seperated. Im not a big fan of gimmick crossovers. If Im watching a western or civil war drama, I dont want to see giant robots or a Delorean. And if Im watching (or reading) a science fiction saga, I want as little human related content as possible. Lets leave the established Transformers timeline alone. They awakended from stasis mode in the 1980's. I dont need to see alternate storylines with cowboys, ancient Egyptians, the Knights Templar, or Cro Magnons.

Also on this website, it seems that humor is often mistaken for ignorance.
Image

"I guess being replaced by Mania King isn't so bad after all"

Check out my Customs:

Classics Pounce and Wingspan
classics-pounce-and-wingspan-t95811.php

Generations Twincast
generations-twincast-t94088.php

Collection photos will be updated soon at this link :
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/rated-x-s-collection-t55699.php
User avatar
Rated X
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5142
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:25 pm
Location: Miami, Florida
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Rank: 7
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8


Return to Unofficial Transformers 3rd Party and Knock Offs Toys

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #90 - Dark Scorponok
Twincast / Podcast #90:
"Dark Scorponok"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, April 7th, 2014