Mega Man in general

This is the forum to discuss all of those video games you love playing or that are coming out. From Transformers video games to Fighting games to Sports games ... whatever makes you a happy Seibertronian. Just keep it the topics and conversations game and console related.

Postby Shadowman » Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:30 am

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Anyone know if Maverick Hunter X is still in stores? GameStop/EB Games doesn't list it on their website. Nor does Toys 'R Us, Target, Meijers, Wal*Mart, or any big retailer. Just small-time websites.

I want this game so badly.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 30031
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 5:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Postby Nemesis Cyberplex » Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:53 am

Shadowman wrote:Anyone know if Maverick Hunter X is still in stores? GameStop/EB Games doesn't list it on their website. Nor does Toys 'R Us, Target, Meijers, Wal*Mart, or any big retailer. Just small-time websites.

I want this game so badly.
Last time I went to a Wal-Mart I believe I saw copy or 2. Just keep looking around, you'll find it eventually.
Image
Nemesis Cyberplex
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 7114
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2003 7:20 am

Postby Autobobby1 » Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:07 pm

Weapon: Gattling Gun
Nemesis Cyberplex wrote:
Shadowman wrote:Anyone know if Maverick Hunter X is still in stores? GameStop/EB Games doesn't list it on their website. Nor does Toys 'R Us, Target, Meijers, Wal*Mart, or any big retailer. Just small-time websites.

I want this game so badly.
Last time I went to a Wal-Mart I believe I saw copy or 2. Just keep looking around, you'll find it eventually.


The easiest way, however, is to look for it used. Go to EB Games, Gamestop, Rhino, or wherever. They'll most likely have it used.
Mashed potatoes can be your friends!
User avatar
Autobobby1
City Commander
Posts: 3253
News Credits: 2
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2004 7:24 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Postby Nemesis Cyberplex » Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:21 pm

Autobobby1 wrote:
Nemesis Cyberplex wrote:
Shadowman wrote:Anyone know if Maverick Hunter X is still in stores? GameStop/EB Games doesn't list it on their website. Nor does Toys 'R Us, Target, Meijers, Wal*Mart, or any big retailer. Just small-time websites.

I want this game so badly.
Last time I went to a Wal-Mart I believe I saw copy or 2. Just keep looking around, you'll find it eventually.


The easiest way, however, is to look for it used. Go to EB Games, Gamestop, Rhino, or wherever. They'll most likely have it used.
I stopped getting used games where I can. I had a lot of problems playing Oblivion from a used copy, didn't even know about the problems untill about 2 months or so afterwards, because the game was so long, & by then any kind of return plan was expired. Even after I got the disk resurfaced it had problems & would constantly crash if I talked to the wrong person in the game. Buying used is may save you a few bucks, but at the same time you're taking on all the problems the guy prior to you had.

& with a game that has as many glitches as Transformers has, you want as few problems as you can get....
Image
Nemesis Cyberplex
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 7114
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2003 7:20 am

Postby Shadowman » Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:33 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
I got Mega Man MHX. Oddly, I got it used. (I didn't see the above post)

I'm having a helluva good time. I SHOULD save some game play because I have a roadtrip with my family coming Saturday, but by then I'll probably have Vile's Story and Day of Sigma to look forward to.

(I've already seen Day of Sigma, but it was a really crappy YouTube version)
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 30031
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 5:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Previous

Return to Video Games and Mobile Apps Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

NEW Transformers Titans Return Brainstorm Exclusive to Walgreens - Time Remaining: 5 days 6 hours 32 minutes 16 seconds
Transformers Cybertron Scourge Action Figure - Time Remaining: 2 days 10 hours 48 minutes 34 seconds
Transformers Beast Wars Blackarachnia Action Figure - Time Remaining: 2 days 7 hours 3 minutes 37 seconds
Transformers Beast Wars Megatron and Optimus Prime 2x Loose Action Figures - Time Remaining: 2 days 5 hours 18 minutes 11 seconds
TRANSFORMERS 2006 G1 RID Classic Deluxe Grimlock Complete - Time Remaining: 2 days 4 hours 33 minutes 20 seconds
Transformers Bumblebee Face Universal Studios Yellow Large Ceramic Coffee Mug - Time Remaining: 4 days 12 hours 21 minutes 55 seconds
Transformers G1 1984 SOUNDWAVE figure hasbro takara japan GREAT - Time Remaining: 3 days 7 hours 10 minutes 16 seconds
Transformers Sideswipe G1 Pre Rub European Release Lambor Used Loose Hasbro - Time Remaining: 3 days 7 hours 12 minutes 38 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #159 - Imperfect Specks
Twincast / Podcast #159:
"Imperfect Specks"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, November 12th, 2016
Website Security Test