Mega Man in general

This is the forum to discuss all of those video games you love playing or that are coming out. From Transformers video games to Fighting games to Sports games ... whatever makes you a happy Seibertronian. Just keep it the topics and conversations game and console related.

Postby Shadowman » Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:30 am

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Anyone know if Maverick Hunter X is still in stores? GameStop/EB Games doesn't list it on their website. Nor does Toys 'R Us, Target, Meijers, Wal*Mart, or any big retailer. Just small-time websites.

I want this game so badly.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 29983
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 5:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Postby Nemesis Cyberplex » Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:53 am

Shadowman wrote:Anyone know if Maverick Hunter X is still in stores? GameStop/EB Games doesn't list it on their website. Nor does Toys 'R Us, Target, Meijers, Wal*Mart, or any big retailer. Just small-time websites.

I want this game so badly.
Last time I went to a Wal-Mart I believe I saw copy or 2. Just keep looking around, you'll find it eventually.
Image
Nemesis Cyberplex
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 7114
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2003 7:20 am

Postby Autobobby1 » Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:07 pm

Weapon: Gattling Gun
Nemesis Cyberplex wrote:
Shadowman wrote:Anyone know if Maverick Hunter X is still in stores? GameStop/EB Games doesn't list it on their website. Nor does Toys 'R Us, Target, Meijers, Wal*Mart, or any big retailer. Just small-time websites.

I want this game so badly.
Last time I went to a Wal-Mart I believe I saw copy or 2. Just keep looking around, you'll find it eventually.


The easiest way, however, is to look for it used. Go to EB Games, Gamestop, Rhino, or wherever. They'll most likely have it used.
Mashed potatoes can be your friends!
User avatar
Autobobby1
City Commander
Posts: 3253
News Credits: 2
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2004 7:24 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Postby Nemesis Cyberplex » Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:21 pm

Autobobby1 wrote:
Nemesis Cyberplex wrote:
Shadowman wrote:Anyone know if Maverick Hunter X is still in stores? GameStop/EB Games doesn't list it on their website. Nor does Toys 'R Us, Target, Meijers, Wal*Mart, or any big retailer. Just small-time websites.

I want this game so badly.
Last time I went to a Wal-Mart I believe I saw copy or 2. Just keep looking around, you'll find it eventually.


The easiest way, however, is to look for it used. Go to EB Games, Gamestop, Rhino, or wherever. They'll most likely have it used.
I stopped getting used games where I can. I had a lot of problems playing Oblivion from a used copy, didn't even know about the problems untill about 2 months or so afterwards, because the game was so long, & by then any kind of return plan was expired. Even after I got the disk resurfaced it had problems & would constantly crash if I talked to the wrong person in the game. Buying used is may save you a few bucks, but at the same time you're taking on all the problems the guy prior to you had.

& with a game that has as many glitches as Transformers has, you want as few problems as you can get....
Image
Nemesis Cyberplex
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 7114
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2003 7:20 am

Postby Shadowman » Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:33 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
I got Mega Man MHX. Oddly, I got it used. (I didn't see the above post)

I'm having a helluva good time. I SHOULD save some game play because I have a roadtrip with my family coming Saturday, but by then I'll probably have Vile's Story and Day of Sigma to look forward to.

(I've already seen Day of Sigma, but it was a really crappy YouTube version)
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 29983
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 5:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Previous

Return to Video Games and Mobile Apps Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

TRANSFORMERS ENCORE 22 G1 TWINCAST CASSETTE TAKARA TOMY ANIME 1 FIGURE ES AQ2197 - Time Remaining: 2 days 9 hours 16 minutes 30 seconds
TAKARA TOMY Transformers Masterpiece MP-23 Exhaust Action Figure From JAPAN - Time Remaining: 23 days 7 hours 18 minutes 41 seconds
Hasbro Transformers G1 Trypticon Platinum Edition New & In Stock - Time Remaining: 2 days 17 hours 23 minutes 20 seconds
TRANSFORMERS TITANS RETURN GALVATRON NEW FACTORY SEALED - Time Remaining: 4 days 10 hours 18 minutes 21 seconds
TRANSFORMERS AGE OF EXTINCTION BLU RAY BOX SET WITH GRIMLOCK STATUE...BRAND NEW! - Time Remaining: 3 days 23 hours 6 minutes 29 seconds
Kenner TRANSFORMERS Transmetals BEAST WARS: Optimal Optimus Action Figure - Time Remaining: 1 day 20 hours 23 minutes 19 seconds
Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-26 Road Rage (Corvette Stingray C3) - Time Remaining: 2 days 5 hours 54 minutes 39 seconds
Kre-o Transformers Sentinel Prime new in the box 4 Kreons included 386 Pieces - Time Remaining: 3 days 14 hours 34 minutes 10 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #156 - Gestalt Theory
Twincast / Podcast #156:
"Gestalt Theory"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, September 24th, 2016