Members Brawl

Got a crazy idea of a fantasy battle? Want to know if Unicron would defeat the Death Star? Debate your favorite fantasy battles here!

Re: Members Brawl

Postby BeastProwl » Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:30 am

Motto: "Planet Exploder"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
Burn wrote:Ever post from an iPhone?

Nope, Though I tried posting from my friend's Droid once. Didn't work out to well, It was like the phone didn't accept the site or something, so I just gave up and went to youtube.
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6339
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Members Brawl

Postby Burn » Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:36 am

You should have said yes. That would have been funny.
Image
Rated X wrote:Right now the best option is to buy 4 alpha bravos.
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 42933
News Credits: 85
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 3:37 am

Re: Members Brawl

Postby BeastProwl » Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:25 pm

Motto: "Planet Exploder"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
Burn wrote:You should have said yes. That would have been funny.

hmm..I'm guessing it's not possible? I Don't own an iPhone. Hell, my phone's a paperweight with like, NO Internet functionality, not without paying an arm and a leg for it anyway...
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6339
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Members Brawl

Postby Treetop Maximus » Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:41 pm

Motto: "At least the opening was good."
Weapon: Railgun
First-Aid vs Just Negare

Battle of the medics. Or whatever the hell they do.
Hirasawa Yui is the one truth of this world.
User avatar
Treetop Maximus
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 906
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 9:43 pm
Location: Freedomburgerland
Watch Treetop Maximus on YouTube
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 6
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 5

Re: Members Brawl

Postby Burn » Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:47 pm

Just Negare. 'cause she's a chick, and has regaled us for years with tales of disgustingness. First-Aid is just a KO. Image
Image
Rated X wrote:Right now the best option is to buy 4 alpha bravos.
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 42933
News Credits: 85
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 3:37 am

Previous

Return to Fantasy Battles

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Combiner Wars Victorion Torchbearers Boxed Set  NEW SEALED - Time Remaining: 5 days 8 hours 27 minutes 42 seconds
TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS HASBRO 2013 AUTOBOT TRIPLE CHANGER SANDSTORM - Time Remaining: 4 days 12 hours 43 minutes 2 seconds
VINTAGE 1984 G1 TRANSFORMERS - AUTOBOT SCOUT HOUND PRE-RUB - BOX 100% COMPLETE - Time Remaining: 3 days 20 hours 31 seconds
TRANSFORMERS 1993 G2 ILLUMINATORS VOLT MOC MINT NEW - Time Remaining: 4 days 10 hours 46 minutes 41 seconds
Transformers G1 First Aid Maketoys MTCombiner Guardia CM04D Himed in USA Now! - Time Remaining: 3 days 22 hours 3 minutes 17 seconds
The Loyal Subjects 8" Transformers DIY Action Vinyl Optimus Prime - Time Remaining: 5 days 2 hours 19 minutes 6 seconds
Transformers Beast Wars Deluxe Fuzors Silverbolt - Time Remaining: 2 days 20 hours 49 minutes 8 seconds
Transformers 2012 Subscription Figure Scourge by Hasbro - Time Remaining: 5 days 14 hours 50 minutes 8 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #156 - Gestalt Theory
Twincast / Podcast #156:
"Gestalt Theory"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, September 24th, 2016