Members Brawl

Got a crazy idea of a fantasy battle? Want to know if Unicron would defeat the Death Star? Debate your favorite fantasy battles here!

Re: Members Brawl

Postby BeastProwl » Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:30 am

Motto: "Planet Exploder"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
Burn wrote:Ever post from an iPhone?

Nope, Though I tried posting from my friend's Droid once. Didn't work out to well, It was like the phone didn't accept the site or something, so I just gave up and went to youtube.
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6336
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Members Brawl

Postby Burn » Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:36 am

You should have said yes. That would have been funny.
Image
Rated X wrote:Right now the best option is to buy 4 alpha bravos.
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 42920
News Credits: 85
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 3:37 am

Re: Members Brawl

Postby BeastProwl » Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:25 pm

Motto: "Planet Exploder"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
Burn wrote:You should have said yes. That would have been funny.

hmm..I'm guessing it's not possible? I Don't own an iPhone. Hell, my phone's a paperweight with like, NO Internet functionality, not without paying an arm and a leg for it anyway...
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6336
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Members Brawl

Postby Treetop Maximus » Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:41 pm

Motto: "At least the opening was good."
Weapon: Railgun
First-Aid vs Just Negare

Battle of the medics. Or whatever the hell they do.
Hirasawa Yui is the one truth of this world.
User avatar
Treetop Maximus
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 906
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 9:43 pm
Location: Freedomburgerland
Watch Treetop Maximus on YouTube
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 6
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 5

Re: Members Brawl

Postby Burn » Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:47 pm

Just Negare. 'cause she's a chick, and has regaled us for years with tales of disgustingness. First-Aid is just a KO. Image
Image
Rated X wrote:Right now the best option is to buy 4 alpha bravos.
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 42920
News Credits: 85
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 3:37 am

Previous

Return to Fantasy Battles

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot]

Ending Soon On eBay

TRANSFORMERS ALTERNATORS RAVAGE JAGUAR XK - Time Remaining: 7 days 16 hours 40 minutes 14 seconds
TRANSFORMERS G1 MIXMASTER FOR DEVASTATOR ONLY COMPLETE 1980s ORIGINAL VINTAGE - Time Remaining: 7 days 23 hours 28 minutes 19 seconds
3-in-1 Transformers Construct-Bots Triple Changers Blitzwing Action Figure - Time Remaining: 2 days 3 hours 29 minutes 21 seconds
Transformers Classic Deluxe Autobot Mirage Action Figure/G1 Reissue/2006 Hasbro - Time Remaining: 7 days 21 hours 29 minutes 59 seconds
TRANSFORMERS G1 BONECRUSHER FOR DEVASTATOR ONLY 1980s ORIGINAL VINTAGE - Time Remaining: 7 days 22 hours 30 minutes 52 seconds
Transformers Prime FIRST EDITION Bumblebee - Time Remaining: 1 day 20 hours 19 minutes 42 seconds
Transformers Adventure TAV02 Grimlock Action Figure IN STOCK USA SELLER - Time Remaining: 2 days 13 hours 38 minutes 4 seconds
Transformers Hasbro 2007 Movie Voyager Class Autobot Wingblade TRU Exl MISB - Time Remaining: 7 days 8 hours 28 minutes 31 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #156 - Gestalt Theory
Twincast / Podcast #156:
"Gestalt Theory"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, September 24th, 2016