Members Brawl

Got a crazy idea of a fantasy battle? Want to know if Unicron would defeat the Death Star? Debate your favorite fantasy battles here!

Re: Members Brawl

Postby BeastProwl » Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:30 am

Motto: "Planet Exploder"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
Burn wrote:Ever post from an iPhone?

Nope, Though I tried posting from my friend's Droid once. Didn't work out to well, It was like the phone didn't accept the site or something, so I just gave up and went to youtube.
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6278
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Members Brawl

Postby Burn » Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:36 am

You should have said yes. That would have been funny.
Image
Rated X wrote:Right now the best option is to buy 4 alpha bravos.
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 42616
News Credits: 81
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 3:37 am

Re: Members Brawl

Postby BeastProwl » Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:25 pm

Motto: "Planet Exploder"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
Burn wrote:You should have said yes. That would have been funny.

hmm..I'm guessing it's not possible? I Don't own an iPhone. Hell, my phone's a paperweight with like, NO Internet functionality, not without paying an arm and a leg for it anyway...
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6278
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Members Brawl

Postby Treetop Maximus » Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:41 pm

Motto: "At least the opening was good."
Weapon: Railgun
First-Aid vs Just Negare

Battle of the medics. Or whatever the hell they do.
Hirasawa Yui is the one truth of this world.
User avatar
Treetop Maximus
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 906
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 9:43 pm
Location: Freedomburgerland
Watch Treetop Maximus on YouTube
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 6
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 5

Re: Members Brawl

Postby Burn » Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:47 pm

Just Negare. 'cause she's a chick, and has regaled us for years with tales of disgustingness. First-Aid is just a KO. Image
Image
Rated X wrote:Right now the best option is to buy 4 alpha bravos.
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 42616
News Credits: 81
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 3:37 am

Previous

Return to Fantasy Battles

Ending Soon On eBay

NEW! ~ Transformers Legends Deluxe Class LG-12 - Windblade ~ UNOPENED! - Time Remaining: 5 days 23 hours 27 minutes 23 seconds
2016 SDCC Comic Con Hasbro Exclusive Transformers Evolution Soundwave Tablet - Time Remaining: 1 day 12 hours 58 minutes 40 seconds
Transformers Generations Goshooter MISB - Time Remaining: 5 days 14 hours 29 minutes 20 seconds
NEW! ~ Transformers Legends Deluxe Class LG-11 - Chromia ~ UNOPENED! - Time Remaining: 5 days 23 hours 45 minutes 7 seconds
Platinum Optimus Prime Transformers Generations Edition Year of the Goat 2015 - Time Remaining: 5 days 2 hours 17 minutes 37 seconds
Transformers G1 Gold Jazz E-hobby Collector's Edition NEW IN BOX MISB - Time Remaining: 3 days 12 hours 22 minutes 13 seconds
TRANSFORMERS E-HOBBY OVERCHARGE REPAINT OF BLITZWING MISB - Time Remaining: 4 days 9 hours 7 minutes 18 seconds
Transformers Universe Target Exclusive 25th Anniversary Voyager Leo Prime Figure - Time Remaining: 4 days 22 hours 39 minutes 36 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #151 - SDCC 2016
Twincast / Podcast #151:
"SDCC 2016"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, July 24th, 2016