Michael Bay and Mark Wahlberg Talk Transformers 4

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Re: Michael Bay and Mark Wahlberg Talk Transformers 4

Postby Evil_the_Nub » Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:02 am

Motto: "Feel free to die when you've had enough."
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
TripleHHH28 wrote:Michael Bay - "Dwayne's hurt tonight. He was pushing it too hard. [He] needs to grow up and stop wrestling 300-pound men."

Annonymous Response

"Hmmm John Cena is 250 and Punk is 220 pounds, the last 300 pound man that Rock faced was in 2003. Michael Bay needs to shut the hell up and know his damn role, just because he directed one movie that had Rock starring in it doesn't mean he can tell Rock what to do and interfere in his personal life."

Couldn't of said it better myself. Also, maybe Michael Bay should stop making movies for 2 year olds, and grow up himself.

You're right how dare he make a generalization and joke with someone he's worked with. That's the worst thing that anyone has ever done. :roll:
Image
NewFoundStarscreamLuv wrote:me and my friends combine all the time. Sometimes I even combine by myself if no one is around.
User avatar
Evil_the_Nub
Gestalt
Posts: 2431
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:47 am
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: 9
Firepower: 3
Skill: 9

Re: Michael Bay and Mark Wahlberg Talk Transformers 4

Postby Capt.Failure » Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:32 am

Evil_the_Nub wrote:
TripleHHH28 wrote:Michael Bay - "Dwayne's hurt tonight. He was pushing it too hard. [He] needs to grow up and stop wrestling 300-pound men."

Annonymous Response

"Hmmm John Cena is 250 and Punk is 220 pounds, the last 300 pound man that Rock faced was in 2003. Michael Bay needs to shut the hell up and know his damn role, just because he directed one movie that had Rock starring in it doesn't mean he can tell Rock what to do and interfere in his personal life."

Couldn't of said it better myself. Also, maybe Michael Bay should stop making movies for 2 year olds, and grow up himself.

You're right how dare he make a generalization and joke with someone he's worked with. That's the worst thing that anyone has ever done. :roll:


Did you forget which forums you're on? Bay is literally Hitler to these people. :roll:
Capt.Failure
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 898
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:06 am

Re: Michael Bay and Mark Wahlberg Talk Transformers 4

Postby Autobot032 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:57 pm

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Capt.Failure wrote:
Evil_the_Nub wrote:
TripleHHH28 wrote:Michael Bay - "Dwayne's hurt tonight. He was pushing it too hard. [He] needs to grow up and stop wrestling 300-pound men."

Annonymous Response

"Hmmm John Cena is 250 and Punk is 220 pounds, the last 300 pound man that Rock faced was in 2003. Michael Bay needs to shut the hell up and know his damn role, just because he directed one movie that had Rock starring in it doesn't mean he can tell Rock what to do and interfere in his personal life."

Couldn't of said it better myself. Also, maybe Michael Bay should stop making movies for 2 year olds, and grow up himself.

You're right how dare he make a generalization and joke with someone he's worked with. That's the worst thing that anyone has ever done. :roll:


Did you forget which forums you're on? Bay is literally Hitler to these people. :roll:


Now wait a second, let's be fair... He's Hitler to ALL TF forums.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9497
News Credits: 48
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:51 am
Location: I don't know!
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Re: Michael Bay and Mark Wahlberg Talk Transformers 4

Postby Capt.Failure » Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:17 pm

Autobot032 wrote:
Capt.Failure wrote:
Evil_the_Nub wrote:
TripleHHH28 wrote:Michael Bay - "Dwayne's hurt tonight. He was pushing it too hard. [He] needs to grow up and stop wrestling 300-pound men."

Annonymous Response

"Hmmm John Cena is 250 and Punk is 220 pounds, the last 300 pound man that Rock faced was in 2003. Michael Bay needs to shut the hell up and know his damn role, just because he directed one movie that had Rock starring in it doesn't mean he can tell Rock what to do and interfere in his personal life."

Couldn't of said it better myself. Also, maybe Michael Bay should stop making movies for 2 year olds, and grow up himself.

You're right how dare he make a generalization and joke with someone he's worked with. That's the worst thing that anyone has ever done. :roll:


Did you forget which forums you're on? Bay is literally Hitler to these people. :roll:


Now wait a second, let's be fair... He's Hitler to ALL TF forums.


He's also clearly a Time Lord since he went back in time and retroactively killed every Transformers series, comic, and toy that was ever released ever. He's Time Lord Hitler! :michaelbay:
Capt.Failure
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 898
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:06 am

Re: Michael Bay and Mark Wahlberg Talk Transformers 4

Postby vectorA3 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:35 pm

Motto: ""You must journey back farther into the matrix for the answer...""
Weapon: Energo-Sword
I hope Bay regrets that remark b/c Johnson had to get an emergency surgery that same night or the next day for a hernia he suffered from the Cena match.

And as usual, no one read my post. I finally was able to truly express how I felt about the movies in the best way possible. Not an entire b***h/rant post.
Image
"So who needs you spineless plasm-heads anyway?!!" -Astrotrain
User avatar
vectorA3
Godmaster
Posts: 1519
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue May 08, 2007 3:57 am
Location: Quintessa
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10+

Previous

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Hasbro Generations IDW 30th Anniversary Deluxe Class Autobot Skids - Time Remaining: 5 days 4 hours 23 minutes 10 seconds
MISB in USA - Transformers Takara Legends LG-20 Skids - IDW Comics Version - Time Remaining: 6 days 2 hours 45 minutes 44 seconds
Transformers RESCUE BOTS BUMBLEBEE Playskool Heroes ROBOT RAPTOR ROAR AND RESCUE - Time Remaining: 5 days 12 hours 16 minutes 2 seconds
Transformers Generations 30th anniversary Titan class Metroplex - Time Remaining: 5 days 5 hours 2 minutes 49 seconds
Transformers G2 Dinobots Snarl Factory Sealed On Card 1993 Hasbro - Time Remaining: 3 days 13 hours 34 minutes 37 seconds
Transformers RESCUE BOTS OPTIMUS PRIME Playskool Heroes ROBOT T-REX ROAR RESCUE - Time Remaining: 5 days 11 hours 35 minutes 34 seconds
DEAD END TRANSFORMERS ALTERNATORS # 6 (DODGE VIPER COMPETITION) TF - Time Remaining: 4 days 6 hours 23 minutes 40 seconds
GRIMLOCK TRANSFORMERS ALTERNATORS # 9 (FORD MUSTANG GT) TF - Time Remaining: 4 days 6 hours 23 minutes 38 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #156 - Gestalt Theory
Twincast / Podcast #156:
"Gestalt Theory"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, September 24th, 2016