Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

MMC's Ferocicons - Feral Rex (Predaking) is coming!

Do you love your new Hercules set? Can't get enough of FansProject's items? Upset that you bought a knock off when you thought you were getting an original? Use this forum to tell everyone your thoughts about TF Knock Offs and 3rd party toys.

Re: MMC's Ferocicons - Feral Rex (Predaking) is coming!

Postby Son of Carl » Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:06 pm

That Bot wrote:I maintain that it should've been a hippo. Hippos are fierce, even if they're not technically predators.


Unlike Bulls and Rhinos.
User avatar
Son of Carl
Micromaster
Posts: 78
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:09 am
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10
Rank: 4
Courage: 10
Firepower: 4
Skill: 5

Re: MMC's Ferocicons - Feral Rex (Predaking) is coming!

Postby Gurgintius Maximus » Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:23 pm

Stormrider wrote:
That Bot wrote:
Gauntlet101010 wrote:Another tiger is kinda disappointing. And a sabertooth tiger kinda breaks the theme since it's a prehistoric predator. Although there's not much to do with official characetrs we have.

If it makes you feel better, there's technically no such thing as a saber-toothed tiger. Prehistoric saber-toothed cats aren't closely related to any modern species of cat, being instead a separate subfamily of Felidae along with the two subfamilies of cats that now exist. So a saber-toothed cat would be less related to either Razorclaw or Rampage than the two are to each other, as far as their relative locations in the animal kingdom. Granted, it's a retool of Rampage, so the biological differences between a saber-toothed cat and a modern tiger might not be well-reflected, but one can hope.

Further reading: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Felidae#Ge ... he_Felidae



But they're all still robots right? :BLACKEYE:

LOL
User avatar
Gurgintius Maximus
Fuzor
Posts: 280
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:00 pm

Re: MMC's Ferocicons - Feral Rex (Predaking) is coming!

Postby Gurgintius Maximus » Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:25 pm

raccon wrote:
That Bot wrote:I maintain that it should've been a hippo. Hippos are fierce, even if they're not technically predators.


Unlike Bulls and Rhinos.


Ouch. Just fact slapped someone!
User avatar
Gurgintius Maximus
Fuzor
Posts: 280
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:00 pm

Re: MMC's Ferocicons - Feral Rex (Predaking) is coming!

Postby That Bot » Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:08 pm

Motto: "Yesssssssss....."
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
GiveMeSkyfire wrote:
raccon wrote:
That Bot wrote:I maintain that it should've been a hippo. Hippos are fierce, even if they're not technically predators.


Unlike Bulls and Rhinos.


Ouch. Just fact slapped someone!

I deserved that! Somehow that little (rather important) detail slipped my mind when I made that post.

This strengthens the case for a hippo. Damn, now I'm going to be fantasizing about what could have been.
Image
That Bot
Headmaster
Posts: 1023
News Credits: 3
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:50 pm
Watch That Bot on YouTube
Buy from That Bot on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Rank: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: MMC's Ferocicons - Feral Rex (Predaking) is coming!

Postby Agamemnon » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:03 pm

Motto: ""I'd be the President of the procrastinator's club if I ever got around to submitting my application.""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
That Bot wrote:
GiveMeSkyfire wrote:
raccon wrote:
That Bot wrote:I maintain that it should've been a hippo. Hippos are fierce, even if they're not technically predators.


Unlike Bulls and Rhinos.


Ouch. Just fact slapped someone!

I deserved that! Somehow that little (rather important) detail slipped my mind when I made that post.

This strengthens the case for a hippo. Damn, now I'm going to be fantasizing about what could have been.


It probably wouldn't be too hard to sculpt a new hippo head for Tantrum. Of course, then Predaking might have 3 legs and one arm...
I once read that self deprecating humor is a sign of intelligence.
So, I started making fun of myself like crazy...

Favorite Handle from the MUD at the End of the Line:
Agamemnon - Bareback rider of flying dragons and not often constipated either.
Agamemnon
Gestalt
Posts: 2286
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:41 am
Location: West Side, Twin Cities
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 2
Endurance: 6
Rank: 2
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 8

Re: MMC's Ferocicons - Feral Rex (Predaking) is coming!

Postby xyl360 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:57 pm

Agamemnon wrote:
That Bot wrote:
GiveMeSkyfire wrote:
raccon wrote:
That Bot wrote:I maintain that it should've been a hippo. Hippos are fierce, even if they're not technically predators.


Unlike Bulls and Rhinos.


Ouch. Just fact slapped someone!

I deserved that! Somehow that little (rather important) detail slipped my mind when I made that post.

This strengthens the case for a hippo. Damn, now I'm going to be fantasizing about what could have been.


It probably wouldn't be too hard to sculpt a new hippo head for Tantrum. Of course, then Predaking might have 3 legs and one arm...

We will call him Tripod :P
Image
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I am that which is, which was, and is yet to come.

And you will know my name is MEGATRON when I lay my vengeance upon you!
User avatar
xyl360
Gestalt
Posts: 2916
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:54 am

Re: MMC's Ferocicons - Feral Rex (Predaking) is coming!

Postby That Bot » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:25 pm

Motto: "Yesssssssss....."
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
Human-shaped gestalts are overrated anyway.
Image
That Bot
Headmaster
Posts: 1023
News Credits: 3
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:50 pm
Watch That Bot on YouTube
Buy from That Bot on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Rank: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: MMC's Ferocicons - Feral Rex (Predaking) is coming!

Postby mbd88prime » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:47 pm

Motto: ""Freedom is the right of all sentient beings""
Weapon: Dual Rocket-Propelled Grenade Launcher
That Bot wrote:
Gauntlet101010 wrote:Another tiger is kinda disappointing. And a sabertooth tiger kinda breaks the theme since it's a prehistoric predator. Although there's not much to do with official characetrs we have.

If it makes you feel better, there's technically no such thing as a saber-toothed tiger. Prehistoric saber-toothed cats aren't closely related to any modern species of cat, being instead a separate subfamily of Felidae along with the two subfamilies of cats that now exist. So a saber-toothed cat would be less related to either Razorclaw or Rampage than the two are to each other, as far as their relative locations in the animal kingdom. Granted, it's a retool of Rampage, so the biological differences between a saber-toothed cat and a modern tiger might not be well-reflected, but one can hope.

Further reading: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Felidae#Ge ... he_Felidae


WE KNOW THAT.... everyone knows that.......on opposite day

but it's not opposite day so i didn't know that, but now i do, thanks for the cool info
"Above all, we must realize that no arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women. It is a weapon our adversaries in today's world do not have."

"Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves."- Ronald Reagan
User avatar
mbd88prime
Fuzor
Posts: 205
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:09 pm
Location: where I am
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: MMC's Ferocicons - Feral Rex (Predaking) is coming!

Postby Son of Carl » Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:52 pm

That Bot wrote:
GiveMeSkyfire wrote:
raccon wrote:
That Bot wrote:I maintain that it should've been a hippo. Hippos are fierce, even if they're not technically predators.


Unlike Bulls and Rhinos.


Ouch. Just fact slapped someone!

I deserved that! Somehow that little (rather important) detail slipped my mind when I made that post.

This strengthens the case for a hippo. Damn, now I'm going to be fantasizing about what could have been.


I agree with you on the Hippo idea. Those things are vicious. They may not be predators, but they will indiscriminately kill anything that enters there territory.
User avatar
Son of Carl
Micromaster
Posts: 78
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:09 am
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10
Rank: 4
Courage: 10
Firepower: 4
Skill: 5

Re: MMC's Ferocicons - Feral Rex (Predaking) is coming!

Postby Son of Carl » Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:53 pm

That Bot wrote:
GiveMeSkyfire wrote:
raccon wrote:
That Bot wrote:I maintain that it should've been a hippo. Hippos are fierce, even if they're not technically predators.


Unlike Bulls and Rhinos.


Ouch. Just fact slapped someone!

I deserved that! Somehow that little (rather important) detail slipped my mind when I made that post.

This strengthens the case for a hippo. Damn, now I'm going to be fantasizing about what could have been.


I agree with you on the Hippo idea. Those things are vicious. They may not be predators, but they will indiscriminately kill anything that enters there territory.
User avatar
Son of Carl
Micromaster
Posts: 78
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:09 am
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10
Rank: 4
Courage: 10
Firepower: 4
Skill: 5

Re: MMC's Ferocicons - Feral Rex (Predaking) is coming!

Postby xyl360 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:16 pm

Raccon wrote:
That Bot wrote:
GiveMeSkyfire wrote:
raccon wrote:
That Bot wrote:I maintain that it should've been a hippo. Hippos are fierce, even if they're not technically predators.


Unlike Bulls and Rhinos.


Ouch. Just fact slapped someone!

I deserved that! Somehow that little (rather important) detail slipped my mind when I made that post.

This strengthens the case for a hippo. Damn, now I'm going to be fantasizing about what could have been.


I agree with you on the Hippo idea. Those things are vicious. They may not be predators, but they will indiscriminately kill anything that enters there territory.

Yep, I've heard they're so aggressive that they cause more deaths in Africa than lions, rhinos, snakes and elephants combined. I think a hippo would make an excellent Predacon, yeeessss.
Image
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I am that which is, which was, and is yet to come.

And you will know my name is MEGATRON when I lay my vengeance upon you!
User avatar
xyl360
Gestalt
Posts: 2916
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:54 am

Re: MMC's Ferocicons - Feral Rex (Predaking) is coming!

Postby mbd88prime » Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:49 pm

Motto: ""Freedom is the right of all sentient beings""
Weapon: Dual Rocket-Propelled Grenade Launcher
xyl360 wrote:
Raccon wrote:
That Bot wrote:
GiveMeSkyfire wrote:
raccon wrote:
That Bot wrote:I maintain that it should've been a hippo. Hippos are fierce, even if they're not technically predators.


Unlike Bulls and Rhinos.


Ouch. Just fact slapped someone!

I deserved that! Somehow that little (rather important) detail slipped my mind when I made that post.

This strengthens the case for a hippo. Damn, now I'm going to be fantasizing about what could have been.


I agree with you on the Hippo idea. Those things are vicious. They may not be predators, but they will indiscriminately kill anything that enters there territory.

Yep, I've heard they're so aggressive that they cause more deaths in Africa than lions, rhinos, snakes and elephants combined. I think a hippo would make an excellent Predacon, yeeessss.


hippos also mark their territory by launching explosive shit out and then spinning their tail thus resulting in a wide area being covered in hippo shit. this would make a great weapon gimmick ala armada megatron's ultimate weapon attack.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UEM541IenE

like that except picture lasers instead of poo
"Above all, we must realize that no arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women. It is a weapon our adversaries in today's world do not have."

"Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves."- Ronald Reagan
User avatar
mbd88prime
Fuzor
Posts: 205
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:09 pm
Location: where I am
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: MMC's Ferocicons - Feral Rex (Predaking) is coming!

Postby That Bot » Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:30 pm

Motto: "Yesssssssss....."
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
What a delightful mental image.
Image
That Bot
Headmaster
Posts: 1023
News Credits: 3
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:50 pm
Watch That Bot on YouTube
Buy from That Bot on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Rank: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: MMC's Ferocicons - Feral Rex (Predaking) is coming!

Postby mooncake623 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:44 pm

Weapon: Concussion Rifle
mbd88prime wrote:
xyl360 wrote:
Raccon wrote:
That Bot wrote:
GiveMeSkyfire wrote:
raccon wrote:
That Bot wrote:I maintain that it should've been a hippo. Hippos are fierce, even if they're not technically predators.


Unlike Bulls and Rhinos.


Ouch. Just fact slapped someone!

I deserved that! Somehow that little (rather important) detail slipped my mind when I made that post.

This strengthens the case for a hippo. Damn, now I'm going to be fantasizing about what could have been.


I agree with you on the Hippo idea. Those things are vicious. They may not be predators, but they will indiscriminately kill anything that enters there territory.

Yep, I've heard they're so aggressive that they cause more deaths in Africa than lions, rhinos, snakes and elephants combined. I think a hippo would make an excellent Predacon, yeeessss.


hippos also mark their territory by launching explosive shit out and then spinning their tail thus resulting in a wide area being covered in hippo shit. this would make a great weapon gimmick ala armada megatron's ultimate weapon attack.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UEM541IenE

like that except picture lasers instead of poo


I've also seen a Hippo steal a Zebra carcass from a Croc and ate it. Saw it on the Discovery Channel. Can't seem to find the clip but here is another clip form youtube. It's not as clear cause in the discovery I saw the Hippo swallow it whole...

Think HIPPO would be a great choice indeed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GK9G-F519iE
Looking for:
FP Insecticons
Botcon Redux Spark (Pyro)

for Trade:
MISB FE Arcee
MISB RTS G2 Laser Prime
MISB Generation WFC Megatron


Image
User avatar
mooncake623
News Staff
Posts: 2166
News Credits: 52
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:27 am
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: MMC's Ferocicons - Feral Rex (Predaking) is coming!

Postby mbd88prime » Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:33 pm

Motto: ""Freedom is the right of all sentient beings""
Weapon: Dual Rocket-Propelled Grenade Launcher
HA! watched ur link vid then followed another link and got rick rolled. been a while since that happened
"Above all, we must realize that no arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women. It is a weapon our adversaries in today's world do not have."

"Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves."- Ronald Reagan
User avatar
mbd88prime
Fuzor
Posts: 205
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:09 pm
Location: where I am
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: MMC's Ferocicons - Feral Rex (Predaking) is coming!

Postby mooncake623 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:38 pm

Weapon: Concussion Rifle
mbd88prime wrote:HA! watched ur link vid then followed another link and got rick rolled. been a while since that happened



haha sorry about that. I couldn't find the clip I was looking for but just wanted share the information
Looking for:
FP Insecticons
Botcon Redux Spark (Pyro)

for Trade:
MISB FE Arcee
MISB RTS G2 Laser Prime
MISB Generation WFC Megatron


Image
User avatar
mooncake623
News Staff
Posts: 2166
News Credits: 52
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:27 am
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: MMC's Ferocicons - Feral Rex (Predaking) is coming!

Postby mbd88prime » Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:52 pm

Motto: ""Freedom is the right of all sentient beings""
Weapon: Dual Rocket-Propelled Grenade Launcher
oh it aint no thang. just funny. actually i let it play for a bit b 4 moving on with life haha if anyone should apologize to someone its me to the fandom for posting a link to a video of a shitting hippo. Isn't that worse than rick rolling?
"Above all, we must realize that no arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women. It is a weapon our adversaries in today's world do not have."

"Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves."- Ronald Reagan
User avatar
mbd88prime
Fuzor
Posts: 205
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:09 pm
Location: where I am
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: MMC's Ferocicons - Feral Rex (Predaking) is coming!

Postby mooncake623 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:18 pm

Weapon: Concussion Rifle
mbd88prime wrote:oh it aint no thang. just funny. actually i let it play for a bit b 4 moving on with life haha if anyone should apologize to someone its me to the fandom for posting a link to a video of a shitting hippo. Isn't that worse than rick rolling?


I'm sure someone enjoyed the knowledge.lol
Looking for:
FP Insecticons
Botcon Redux Spark (Pyro)

for Trade:
MISB FE Arcee
MISB RTS G2 Laser Prime
MISB Generation WFC Megatron


Image
User avatar
mooncake623
News Staff
Posts: 2166
News Credits: 52
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:27 am
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: MMC's Ferocicons - Feral Rex (Predaking) is coming!

Postby daimchoc » Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:10 am

Image

Interview with MMC. c/o TJDucket: http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transform ... -line.html
daimchoc
Gestalt
Posts: 2577
News Credits: 113
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:47 pm

Re: MMC's Ferocicons - Feral Rex (Predaking) is coming!

Postby RK_Striker_JK_5 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:59 pm

Motto: ""I am a warrior. Let the battle be joined.""
Weapon: Electron Gun
Okay... that's gorgeous. :shock: =P~ Dammit, maybe I want two. One for Preadking, one for individual robot modes!
Not caring about scale since 1984. Just like Hasbro.

My reviews of Transformers G1, one episode at a time. Stop by for a spell!
RK_Striker_JK_5
City Commander
Posts: 3230
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:48 pm
Location: New Hampshire
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10
Rank: 2
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 6

Re: MMC's Ferocicons - Feral Rex (Predaking) is coming!

Postby Agamemnon » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:32 pm

Motto: ""I'd be the President of the procrastinator's club if I ever got around to submitting my application.""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote:Okay... that's gorgeous. :shock: =P~ Dammit, maybe I want two. One for Preadking, one for individual robot modes!

Don't forget a third as the alt modes. I agree that it is gorgeous. If it's true that TFC is trying to compete with Ares as the Predacons, then Primus help them...
I once read that self deprecating humor is a sign of intelligence.
So, I started making fun of myself like crazy...

Favorite Handle from the MUD at the End of the Line:
Agamemnon - Bareback rider of flying dragons and not often constipated either.
Agamemnon
Gestalt
Posts: 2286
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:41 am
Location: West Side, Twin Cities
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 2
Endurance: 6
Rank: 2
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 8

Re: MMC's Ferocicons - Feral Rex (Predaking) is coming!

Postby RK_Striker_JK_5 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:47 pm

Motto: ""I am a warrior. Let the battle be joined.""
Weapon: Electron Gun
Agamemnon wrote:
RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote:Okay... that's gorgeous. :shock: =P~ Dammit, maybe I want two. One for Preadking, one for individual robot modes!

Don't forget a third as the alt modes. I agree that it is gorgeous. If it's true that TFC is trying to compete with Ares as the Predacons, then Primus help them...

Dang, good point. Are you with MCC and trying to convince me to buy a third set? ;) It might work. :D

And yeah, TFC is screwed if they try their own Predacon set.
Not caring about scale since 1984. Just like Hasbro.

My reviews of Transformers G1, one episode at a time. Stop by for a spell!
RK_Striker_JK_5
City Commander
Posts: 3230
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:48 pm
Location: New Hampshire
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10
Rank: 2
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 6

Re: MMC's Ferocicons - Feral Rex (Predaking) is coming!

Postby That Bot » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:58 pm

Motto: "Yesssssssss....."
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
I think TFC's Ares is Bruticus. They wouldn't try to compete with MMC's Predaking. They'd have to put out a seriously stellar product just to get a decent market share and even then they'd probably split the sales pretty evenly, meaning less for each.

So, something about Divebomb's bird head seems off. Maybe I need to see it in color. I'm still sold, but....it's weird. The tail also doesn't look prominent enough from this angle. Ah well, I'm sure this will be fantastic regardless. BRING ON MORE!
Image
That Bot
Headmaster
Posts: 1023
News Credits: 3
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:50 pm
Watch That Bot on YouTube
Buy from That Bot on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Rank: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: MMC's Ferocicons - Feral Rex (Predaking) is coming!

Postby Autobot Genocide » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:25 am

Motto: ""Hey don't worry me and my squad of ultimate bad ass's will protect you""
Weapon: Sawed-Off C02 Shotgun
To be honest if this was the first image i'd seen i would have said WTF is that. i cant make out a bird from that angle only the wings give it away and were's his tail? but i know how awesome the robot is so i don't care.
Autobot Genocide
Gestalt
Posts: 2334
News Credits: 13
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:30 pm
Location: 3RDP Forum

Re: MMC's Ferocicons - Feral Rex (Predaking) is coming!

Postby Gauntlet101010 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:01 am

It kinda reminds me of the Skexes from the Dark Crystal.
Gauntlet101010
City Commander
Posts: 3910
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2005 8:13 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Unofficial Transformers, 3rd Party and KO Toys

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #96 - Age of Extinction
Twincast / Podcast #96:
"Age of Extinction"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, July 7th, 2014