Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.
- Motto: "Be Quick or Be Dead"
- Weapon: Light-Saber Sword
I was reading on another forumn people worried his hip joints will break because the part is small.... but it is very strong. also think about this, mp rodimus has a thinner joint in his hips and it has the ratchet down to make the legs longer and those dont break. so before someone gets worried i am pretty positive it was engineered to last.
*I cry everytime I watch "Code of Hero"...
- Posts: 600
- Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:34 am
- Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Strength: 10
- Intelligence: 9
- Speed: 3
- Endurance: Infinity
- Rank: 6
- Courage: 10+
- Firepower: 10
- Skill: 8
- Motto: ""Fight for those who can't.""
- Weapon: Seven-Year Sword
Thank you for this info. My Soundwave is supposed to arrive tomorrow and I've been very excited, but def had that same concern about his hips in the back of my mind.
- Posts: 619
- Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:46 am
- Location: Dewitt, NY
- Alt Mode: A red and white lion mode w a single long katana like Sephiroth
- Strength: 8
- Intelligence: 7
- Speed: 9
- Endurance: 9
- Rank: 3
- Courage: 9
- Firepower: 7
- Skill: 7
- Motto: "Take the foolish path, it's much more fun."
- Weapon: Sawed-Off C02 Shotgun
A degree of care while handling MP toys doesn't hurt either
Thanks for the info
- Posts: 479
- Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:46 am
Return to Transformers Toys Discussion