Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

MP-15 Teaser

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Moderators: Cryhavok, Supreme Convoy, robofreak

Re: MP-15 Teaser

Postby Trikeboy » Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:00 am

I'm pretty sure it will be an Armored Ultra Magnus. Remember a while ago Takara Tomy designer Shogo posted a picture of MP10 in a cut up G1 trailer as a mock up of what they could do with Ultra Magnus. I'm sure they have found a way to make the MP10 mold work with a trailer and of course look better than just the truck with the legs extended.

If you never saw the mock up, here it is:

Image
My must have products from 2013
Image
User avatar
Trikeboy
Brainmaster
Posts: 1398
News Credits: 9
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:33 pm
Location: Cupar, Scotland

Re: MP-15 Teaser

Postby Mykltron » Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:04 am

Motto: "If I win again I'm still the champion. If you win HAH! that's just impossible.

Weapon: tea cup."
Primeultimus wrote:
Mykltron wrote:Do. Not. Care.

Want new molds.


If it has a new trailer that gives the mold a True Ultra Magnus look would that at least be considered a new mold although a trailer only?


That won't make me happy. He'll have terrible proportions. I want a Magnus that's not a white OP with armour, because that's how he is in the cartoon.
Image

Why not take a look at My TF Repaints? Updated 29th November

TFs for sale (TFA, Classics, Movie, PCC)
User avatar
Mykltron
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6029
News Credits: 10
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:43 am
Location: Nearby. Watching.

Re: MP-15 Teaser

Postby Mykltron » Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:05 am

Motto: "If I win again I'm still the champion. If you win HAH! that's just impossible.

Weapon: tea cup."
Trikeboy wrote:Image
I'm not paying hundreds for a figure with almost no shoulder articulation.
Image

Why not take a look at My TF Repaints? Updated 29th November

TFs for sale (TFA, Classics, Movie, PCC)
User avatar
Mykltron
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6029
News Credits: 10
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:43 am
Location: Nearby. Watching.

Re: MP-15 Teaser

Postby gavinfuzzy » Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:28 am

Motto: "Secrets are the foundations of success"
Weapon: Sub-Machine Gun
Meh. >:oP If it's a straight repaint, I have no interest... Unless it's shattered glass. :ic$:

As for a full armored Magnus... We'll see how this goes, though it's highly unlikely.
Add me as a friend on facebook ---> http://www.facebook.com/gavinlimkj
User avatar
gavinfuzzy
Godmaster
Posts: 1829
News Credits: 10
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:14 pm
Location: Singapore
Watch gavinfuzzy on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: MP-15 Teaser

Postby Hotrodimust » Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:46 am

If its not ultra Magnus with trailer that turns to armor than I don't care. I don't want a nemesis prime or a black convoy or sleep mode prime. I want new bots new molds the only other repaint I would buy is an mp-11 mold skywarp so I can have all my seekers updated. But for now the head swap on my skywarp will have to do.
Hotrodimust
Combiner
Posts: 461
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:13 pm
Watch Hotrodimust on YouTube
Buy from Hotrodimust on eBay

Re: MP-15 Teaser

Postby Stumpybot » Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:16 am

Motto: "If you dont say what you mean, you can never mean what you say"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
just because they cut up a G1 Magnus and kitbashed him to an mp10 doesnt confirm a thing, it was a fan nod, not MP Magnus confirmation. if its not magnus, all this wish fulfillment fantasy will just have a load of nerds angry that they didnt get what they wanted

we've had a massive run of new molds and sometimes, repaints have to happen, it raises money without the outlay for engineering something from scratch

maybe this is Magnus, i hope its Nemesis, if its a rejigged MP10 optimus then no doubt the forum will be flooded with people proclaiming 'its an easy pass' (possibly one of the most irritating and pointless statements alongside saying 'this'), but right now, we know nothing. So just because a designer tweeted a kitbashed photo to excite fans over what could be, doesnt mean that it is. a trailer that becomes armour is incredibly complicated to do well, and despite our desire to have it, it may not meet Takara requirements and bottom line. we know its the MP10 mold, thats it, could be Optimus, Ginrai, Sleep mode, Nemesis, Black Convoy or Magnus.

im just saying dont jump the gun too much, because you could be wrong and we all know how that story ends :sad:
User avatar
Stumpybot
Minibot
Posts: 152
Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:34 pm
Buy from Stumpybot on eBay
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 3
Endurance: 7
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Re: MP-15 Teaser

Postby zappatton2 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:25 am

Wasn't there an interview a short while back with one of the dudes who works on the MP line saying that the MP-10 mold had some hints to it of how they might work in Magnus armour? I could be mistaken, but I really think that's how they're going to go with this. And believe me, if they are giving us Magnus with armour, I can't throw money at them fast enough. Otherwise, I'll pass and wait for the next MP.
zappatton2
Micromaster
Posts: 85
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:52 am

Re: MP-15 Teaser

Postby KNM2012 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:28 am

Mykltron wrote:That won't make me happy. He'll have terrible proportions. I want a Magnus that's not a white OP with armour, because that's how he is in the cartoon.


From what I do recall, MP-2 was based on the DW comic scene where he sheds his armor. But even if that is not true, the Japanese canon for the figure is based on the Binaltech/Alternity timeline.

Then again, I hope they fixed any QC issues that plagued the reissue.

gavinfuzzy wrote:Meh. >:oP If it's a straight repaint, I have no interest... Unless it's shattered glass. :ic$:

As for a full armored Magnus... We'll see how this goes, though it's highly unlikely.


I'd prefer an exclusive Diaclone variant. More of the "homage to the original Transformers: The Movie trailer that shows him sporting his Diaclone colors" bit.

Besides... When they work on something, they make it happen. I just wish they would have done such when it comes to reissuing Ultra Magnus for the Encore line. :BOOM:
MY TRANSFORMERS FANDOM: 1984-2013
User avatar
KNM2012
Targetmaster
Posts: 688
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:03 pm
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: MP-15 Teaser

Postby gavinfuzzy » Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:40 am

Motto: "Secrets are the foundations of success"
Weapon: Sub-Machine Gun
zappatton2 wrote:Wasn't there an interview a short while back with one of the dudes who works on the MP line saying that the MP-10 mold had some hints to it of how they might work in Magnus armour? I could be mistaken, but I really think that's how they're going to go with this. And believe me, if they are giving us Magnus with armour, I can't throw money at them fast enough. Otherwise, I'll pass and wait for the next MP.


That was at cybertron con. They said of a MP Magnus possibility. Then again, they also said that a possible candidate for MP-12 was Devastator at one point...
Add me as a friend on facebook ---> http://www.facebook.com/gavinlimkj
User avatar
gavinfuzzy
Godmaster
Posts: 1829
News Credits: 10
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:14 pm
Location: Singapore
Watch gavinfuzzy on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: MP-15 Teaser

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:33 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Note: Not my joke pic. Just spreading the fun. ;)

Image
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 15002
News Credits: 92
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: MP-15 Teaser

Postby TimothyR » Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:18 pm

Mykltron wrote:
Trikeboy wrote:Image
I'm not paying hundreds for a figure with almost no shoulder articulation.


that's a mock up using G1 magnus's trailer.
TimothyR
Combiner
Posts: 456
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:12 pm

Re: MP-15 Teaser

Postby Trikeboy » Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:10 pm

TimothyR wrote:
Mykltron wrote:
Trikeboy wrote:Image
I'm not paying hundreds for a figure with almost no shoulder articulation.


that's a mock up using G1 magnus's trailer.


Yes, it is. That is why I said it twice in my post that was a mock up with the G1 trailer. Mykltron seems to have just jumped to the picture and didn't seem to read my post. I was saying that I hope they have found a way to make it work with the trailer. That being said, I am in the camp of preferring an Ultra Magnus that isn't just a white Prime in armor. I would prefer a brand new mold where there is no white Prime and the truck fully intergrates into the trailer like what they did with Titanium UM. I'm not saying they should do the same thing but look into ways of making that incorporation work much better. That is of course assuming MP-15 is Ultra Magnus. Though, going by the number MP-15 I think it will. New characters get a new number, repaints of the same character get a suffix after the number (MP-01S, MP-09B etc.).
My must have products from 2013
Image
User avatar
Trikeboy
Brainmaster
Posts: 1398
News Credits: 9
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:33 pm
Location: Cupar, Scotland

Re: MP-15 Teaser

Postby RK_Striker_JK_5 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:45 pm

Motto: ""I am a warrior. Let the battle be joined.""
Weapon: Electron Gun
Unless this is a prime with armor for Magnus, pass.
Not caring about scale since 1984. Just like Hasbro.

My reviews of Transformers G1, one episode at a time. Stop by for a spell!
RK_Striker_JK_5
City Commander
Posts: 3073
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:48 pm
Location: New Hampshire
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10
Rank: 2
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 6

Re: MP-15 Teaser

Postby Blasphemous Prime » Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:02 am

Motto: "If not by graceful diplomacy, then by deadly force!"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
I have to agree with Trikeboy on this. The transformation of MP-10 leaves little room for proper fitting trailer armor or proper articulation. Skipping the white Robot part may have to be the way to go this time around. Personally, I can't stand the idea of the white robot due to the fact that Magnus never stepped out of his armor in the TV series. Yes I understand he did in the comics, but I think most of us got to know magnus first in the TV series.

my biggest worry is that we will get just another albino prime. I'm so sick of that shortcut being used. The fans don't deserve it, and it's disrespectful to the character as a whole.

I say Ultra Magnus complete, or no magnus at all!
User avatar
Blasphemous Prime
Minibot
Posts: 121
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:42 pm
Location: Jonesville, MI
Watch Blasphemous Prime on YouTube
Buy from Blasphemous Prime on eBay
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 9

Re: MP-15 Teaser

Postby Mykltron » Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:32 am

Motto: "If I win again I'm still the champion. If you win HAH! that's just impossible.

Weapon: tea cup."
Trikeboy wrote:Mykltron seems to have just jumped to the picture and didn't seem to read my post.
Yes, it seems I did just that.
Image

Why not take a look at My TF Repaints? Updated 29th November

TFs for sale (TFA, Classics, Movie, PCC)
User avatar
Mykltron
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6029
News Credits: 10
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:43 am
Location: Nearby. Watching.

Re: MP-15 Teaser

Postby KNM2012 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:35 am

gothweaver wrote:my biggest worry is that we will get just another albino prime. I'm so sick of that shortcut being used. The fans don't deserve it, and it's disrespectful to the character as a whole.

I say Ultra Magnus complete, or no magnus at all!


Like I said earlier, the only real issue with MP-2 was the reissue. It faced some QC issues, and it is safe to assume that it will not be repeated. That, and they said something that MP-2 is now part of the Binaltech timeline. Otherwise, it is worth having in its truck form and with the paper trailer added.

As for the armor, it is safe to assume that the arms tuck in before you put it on. Which means that there should be articulation, and the trailer is split into two parts. But that is an observational speculation. :-B

And if it is Ultra Magnus, I have three issues: Price, availability, and if this would make me want to seek out a MP-8 Grimlock (I am trying to collect Commander rank characters, just not Supreme Commanders). :BANG_HEAD:
MY TRANSFORMERS FANDOM: 1984-2013
User avatar
KNM2012
Targetmaster
Posts: 688
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:03 pm
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: MP-15 Teaser

Postby zappatton2 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:16 am

I'll take the minority position that I quite like the two robots in one feature of Ultra Magnus, I had him as a kid and loved both modes. And yes, as Maximus said, there probably is a fair bit of "limb tuck-in" to allow his armour a greater deal of articulation. Either way, we'll get what we get, one way of looking at it, could be a money-saver if he's just albino Prime.
zappatton2
Micromaster
Posts: 85
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:52 am

Re: MP-15 Teaser

Postby Blasphemous Prime » Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:09 am

Motto: "If not by graceful diplomacy, then by deadly force!"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
zappatton2 wrote:I'll take the minority position that I quite like the two robots in one feature of Ultra Magnus, I had him as a kid and loved both modes. And yes, as Maximus said, there probably is a fair bit of "limb tuck-in" to allow his armor a greater deal of articulation. Either way, we'll get what we get, one way of looking at it, could be a money-saver if he's just albino Prime.


Actually, You're probably not in the minority. I think a most people want both robots. I do too if it's feasible. I'm just saying if it's not (which is more than likely, considering you can't just fold the arms to the side as stated above), I'd rather have the full character rather than just another albino prime.
User avatar
Blasphemous Prime
Minibot
Posts: 121
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:42 pm
Location: Jonesville, MI
Watch Blasphemous Prime on YouTube
Buy from Blasphemous Prime on eBay
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 9

Re: MP-15 Teaser

Postby REMINATOR » Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:37 am

Weapon: Road Blade
gothweaver wrote:
zappatton2 wrote:I'll take the minority position that I quite like the two robots in one feature of Ultra Magnus, I had him as a kid and loved both modes. And yes, as Maximus said, there probably is a fair bit of "limb tuck-in" to allow his armor a greater deal of articulation. Either way, we'll get what we get, one way of looking at it, could be a money-saver if he's just albino Prime.


Actually, You're probably not in the minority. I think a most people want both robots. I do too if it's feasible. I'm just saying if it's not (which is more than likely, considering you can't just fold the arms to the side as stated above), I'd rather have the full character rather than just another albino prime.

Agreed with gothweaver, when it comes to UM, wanting the 2 robot forms, can never be in the minority. It's in UM root characteristic dating back to Diaclone. Just because the cartoon doesn't show, it doesn't mean the White Magnus isn't part of UM character. To me, I take the 2 bot form modes over the Titanium style any day. Otherwise, he would just be Magnus :twisted: :twisted:
Image
User avatar
REMINATOR
Gestalt
Posts: 2419
News Credits: 5
Joined: Sun Sep 29, 2002 1:41 pm

Re: MP-15 Teaser

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:05 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:And if it is Ultra Magnus, I have three issues: Price, availability, and if this would make me want to seek out a MP-8 Grimlock (I am trying to collect Commander rank characters, just not Supreme Commanders). :BANG_HEAD:
If you're looking to get Grimlock, I'd say go for either MP-8, MP-8K, or even the Hasbro version (the differences of the Hasbro version are quite minimal), as, of all the MPs I own, Grimlock is my favorite MP mold simply because it's just so darn fun a figure! :D
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 15002
News Credits: 92
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: MP-15 Teaser

Postby Kibble » Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:40 am

Motto: "Shut up and take my SQUEE!"
Weapon: No Weapon
REMINATOR wrote:I'm just curious, how would the fandom feel if TTomy pull out a stunt like Igear PP01 Ultra which they would release the white Magnus robot cab first and then promise the trailer to be followed some where down the road? As we know, Igear never release the armor til this day. :twisted: :twisted:
For me, it's a win-win whether it's just a white Magnus or the Ultra version since I collect them both. As long it's not another Prime repaint black/gray/Nemesis/Scourge, I'm all happy.


I can't see TT ever releasing just the armor. If they did something like this, I'd expect it to be like MP-01 and MP-04 where you'd wind up with two bots and one trailer. But I don't really see them releasing just a white Prime this time around. If this teaser is actually legitimate, I think it's either a different Prime repaint or Ultra Magnus done proper.
User avatar
Kibble
City Commander
Posts: 3571
News Credits: 3
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:54 am

Re: MP-15 Teaser

Postby KNM2012 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:10 pm

gothweaver wrote:Actually, You're probably not in the minority. I think a most people want both robots. I do too if it's feasible. I'm just saying if it's not (which is more than likely, considering you can't just fold the arms to the side as stated above), I'd rather have the full character rather than just another albino prime.


Just curious on what you mean "you can't just fold the arms to the side."

I ask because from my understanding, the arms were always part of the trailer that becomes the armor. And because of that, in order to have any QC-free articulation, you need to revert the robot's arms back into the way it was in truck form. Much like the way it was with the original toy. Or did the toy not transform this way after all? :???:

That, and I am also assuming that the trailer will split into two parts in order to give the figure maximum articulation. :-?

Sabrblade wrote:If you're looking to get Grimlock, I'd say go for either MP-8, MP-8K, or even the Hasbro version (the differences of the Hasbro version are quite minimal), as, of all the MPs I own, Grimlock is my favorite MP mold simply because it's just so darn fun a figure! :D


I agree. 8) But my problem is that because I have said limited budget, hope to move next year, and plan to submit all of my current pieces to AFA... I don't know if MP-8 Grimlock and the possible Ultra Magnus pieces are possible. :sad: Especially since it does not appear they will reissue him as either an Encore or even a Masterpiece. :sad:

But he will be in my list in hopes of me getting lucky, as he fits what I am looking for. So lets hope he gets a reissue either way. :michaelbay:
MY TRANSFORMERS FANDOM: 1984-2013
User avatar
KNM2012
Targetmaster
Posts: 688
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:03 pm
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: MP-15 Teaser

Postby DJrasmo » Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:51 pm

Weapon: Indepentently Targetable Particle Beam Cannons
Okay...

Clue #1: worthless, shadowy teaser pic (that we always complain about anyways):
-Check

Clue #2: "teaser" image originated from 4chan (cuz we know everything they do is on the level, amirite?)
-Check

Conclusion: 'fraid y'all got trolled.
"Bah Weep Grahna Weep Ninnee Bong"
"Now, without making any sudden movements, offer them an Energon Goodie..."
DJrasmo
Minibot
Posts: 120
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:14 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Re: MP-15 Teaser

Postby KNM2012 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:03 pm

DJrasmo wrote:Okay...

Clue #1: worthless, shadowy teaser pic (that we always complain about anyways):
-Check

Clue #2: "teaser" image originated from 4chan (cuz we know everything they do is on the level, amirite?)
-Check

Conclusion: 'fraid y'all got trolled.

And can you back up that conclusion?

Because "'fraid y'all got trolled." means nothing but an invalid speculation on your front if you cannot back it up. Because how about this?

Fact #1: We also have an official image of a "Masterpiece" Convoy in prototype Magnus armor. This was shown some time prior to this announcement.

Fact #2: The last two pieces they had announced had no proper prototype images, yet the last three announced had the shadowy images.

Fact #3: Ultra Magnus looks like Convoy without his armor, and making a shadowy mock-up with his armor would ruin any surprises.

So unless you have evidence that supports your claims, I recommend that you recede the trolling comment just because you have no faith in the idea that intelligent people also go to 4chan. >:oP
MY TRANSFORMERS FANDOM: 1984-2013
User avatar
KNM2012
Targetmaster
Posts: 688
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:03 pm
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: MP-15 Teaser

Postby Blurrz » Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:09 pm

Motto: "The Wreckers. Weird brain bullets. Impossible odds... It doesn't get much better than this."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
4chan has always been a source for viable TF news, such as in recent years, the announcement of PCC, ROTF Leader Class Optimus Prime, and during the prototype censorship in 2011, it was majorly where the DOTM toys were first seen.
dA/twitter/tumblr
Image
MTMTE customs - Click the picture to see my progress
User avatar
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
Posts: 11501
News Credits: 102
Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 12:31 am
Location: Oil Country
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #91 - History Lesson
Twincast / Podcast #91:
"History Lesson"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, April 21st, 2014