ZenPrime wrote:I just noticed BBTS added a note for the listing for MP-04S:
"*****NOTE***** Our version will be the Asian market version - it will numbered to 2010 but it will not be the ehobby version."
The same was stated at TFSource. So what does this mean for someone like me that's buying this for the collector's value and keeping it MISB? Should I try and get the ehobby version instead?
Clever... The e-Hobby one may have that exclusive comic that continues the storyline started by THS-02B. You see, these e-Hobby releases have a comic that tells a continuing story:
- THS-02B G1 Convoy Black Version
- MP-1B Convoy Black Version
You know, with Galvatron II and Laser Ultra Magnus, and the Eldedroids.
Top 5 Priorities:
1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) BW II VS-18 Powerhug vs. Autocrusher
3) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
4) RiD Landfill (regular, not the yellow)
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)Preparing to move to the US!
- JelZe GoldRabbit =:3