Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

My choices for TF 4 sub-names

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Transformers 3 is scheduled to be released on July 1st, 2011. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

My choices for TF 4 sub-names

Postby Rodimus2006 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:37 pm

Motto: "We Live for the One, We Die for the One, But we dont Die Stupidly."
Weapon: Twin Swords
I been brainstorming, mainly when I am bored I get to be like an evil genius of sorts brainstorming, becoming creative and coming up with cool stories, ideas and other cool deals.

So while I am bored now I been cooking up some cool sub-names that would or at least I would think it would be cool sub names for the upcoming Transformers 4 film.

Pick below which titles you would like 4 to be.

Transformers - Above the Darkness

Transformers - Rising Pheonix

Transformers - Dark Nemesis

Transformers - Legacy Born of Darkness

Transformers - Unions of Darkness

Transformers - Rebirth of Legacy

Transformers - Crimson Skies

Transformers - Shattered Galaxies

Transformers - Evil Regenerated

Transformers - Broken Allainces

Transformers - Scattered Dreams

Look I made about 12 or so sub-names for a movie that isnt even out yet Bay and Paramount are having promblems coming up with a Sub-Name, how sad is that.

Also I made some cool new characters which below would fit into the movie-verse (NEW NEVER INVENTED - NEVER USED)

The Crimson Mauraders - AKA Maurader Maximus
Combiner team of 4 Decepticons under Galvatron

The Train Depositors - AKA Train Wreck
Combiner team of 4 Decepticons under Galvatron
(NEW INVENTED - NEVER BEEN USED)

The Galaxy Racers - AKA Astrodia
Combiner team of 4 Autobots under Optimus Prime
(NEW INTEVED - NEVER BEEN USED)

I made these Teams of 4 cause this is Movie-Verse or could be a team of 3 seen with the Dread in DOTM.

So how would they work Teams of 3 like Dreads or Teams of 4.
Rodimus2006
Headmaster
Posts: 1178
News Credits: 6
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:54 pm
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Re: My choices for TF 4 sub-names

Postby Spleenzorio » Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:52 pm

Motto: "I must be a doctor because I'm surrounded by scrubs"
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Maybe they don't want to advertise the subname so it doesn't..... give too much away?
User avatar
Spleenzorio
Fuzor
Posts: 230
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 8:25 am
Location: London, Ontario
Watch Spleenzorio on YouTube
Buy from Spleenzorio on eBay
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: My choices for TF 4 sub-names

Postby TurboMMaster » Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:48 am

Motto: ""Have a hig gun? Have a big fun!!!""
Weapon: Cyclone Gun
Transformers 4: Sam again saves the World, Optimus again takes all the credit...
Image
What is love? Baby don't hurt me, Don't hurt me, no more.
User avatar
TurboMMaster
Combiner
Posts: 459
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:12 am
Watch TurboMMaster on YouTube
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 5

Re: My choices for TF 4 sub-names

Postby RhA » Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:47 am

Motto: "BRING ME DANGER!"
TF 4: Look I Made A Subname How Cool Is That.
Image
User avatar
RhA
Faction Commander
Posts: 4375
News Credits: 2
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 8:37 am
Location: The Banana stand
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 10
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 1

Re: My choices for TF 4 sub-names

Postby njb902 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:32 am

RhA wrote:TF 4: Look I Made A Subname How Cool Is That.

TF 4: Honey I Shrunk the Kids!
TF 4: Jurassic Park
TF 4: The Mask
TF 4: Maid in Manhattan

I'm hoping for number 5 myself
njb902
Gestalt
Posts: 2563
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:50 am

Re: My choices for TF 4 sub-names

Postby RhA » Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:33 am

Motto: "BRING ME DANGER!"
njb902 wrote:
RhA wrote:TF 4: Look I Made A Subname How Cool Is That.

TF 4: Honey I Shrunk the Kids!
TF 4: Jurassic Park
TF 4: The Mask
TF 4: Maid in Manhattan

I'm hoping for number 5 myself


TF4: Ape escape!
Image
User avatar
RhA
Faction Commander
Posts: 4375
News Credits: 2
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 8:37 am
Location: The Banana stand
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 10
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 1

Re: My choices for TF 4 sub-names

Postby Rodimus2006 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:37 pm

Motto: "We Live for the One, We Die for the One, But we dont Die Stupidly."
Weapon: Twin Swords
I want trying to make a Joke or idiotic topic, i was trying to make a serious point. yet like always stupid responses like above.

I was trying to say it isnt that hard to make a sub-name when I made 12 sub-names in under an Hour.

The only logical conclusion is that Paramaount and Micheal Bay have the Sub-Name already chosen & Picked out but have refused to reveal the Sub-Name of Transformers 4.

The movie isnt called 4 it will be how it is with The Avengers not being Avengers 2 but called Age of Ultron or X-Men Days of Future Past or with Dragon Age not being called 3 but instead called Inquisistion.

The Sub-Name will reveal what Transformers 4 will ultimately be about hence the reason the sub-name hasnt been revealed as of yet.

I know none of my Sub-Names will be chosen, But I say that one of my Sub-Names could be close to the real deal.

Only time will tell I do not see the Sub-Name being revealed for quite sometime until Teaser Posters or Teaser Trailers will reveal the sub-name.

Also based on my research & what I have uncovered regarding the 2014 Transformers series many have claimed that it will be a Continuation of Prime. My research has pointed towards a complete Reboot of Transformers being the 30th Anniversary it would be the most logical choice.

Also remember Hasbro did Trademark something called ONE. could the 2014 series be TRANSFORMERS ONE. Being the 30th Anniversary this is my Choice also makes more since than a Prime Sucessor.
Rodimus2006
Headmaster
Posts: 1178
News Credits: 6
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:54 pm
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Re: My choices for TF 4 sub-names

Postby 5150 Cruiser » Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:45 pm

Motto: "If it first you don't succeed,.. Sky diving is not for you!"
Weapon: Double-Barreled Self-Propelled Rocket Launcher
Rodimus2006 wrote:I want trying to make a Joke or idiotic topic, i was trying to make a serious point. yet like always stupid responses like above.

I was trying to say it isnt that hard to make a sub-name when I made 12 sub-names in under an Hour.

The only logical conclusion is that Paramaount and Micheal Bay have the Sub-Name already chosen & Picked out but have refused to reveal the Sub-Name of Transformers 4.

The movie isnt called 4 it will be how it is with The Avengers not being Avengers 2 but called Age of Ultron or X-Men Days of Future Past or with Dragon Age not being called 3 but instead called Inquisistion.

The Sub-Name will reveal what Transformers 4 will ultimately be about hence the reason the sub-name hasnt been revealed as of yet.

I know none of my Sub-Names will be chosen, But I say that one of my Sub-Names could be close to the real deal.

Only time will tell I do not see the Sub-Name being revealed for quite sometime until Teaser Posters or Teaser Trailers will reveal the sub-name.

Also based on my research & what I have uncovered regarding the 2014 Transformers series many have claimed that it will be a Continuation of Prime. My research has pointed towards a complete Reboot of Transformers being the 30th Anniversary it would be the most logical choice.

Also remember Hasbro did Trademark something called ONE. could the 2014 series be TRANSFORMERS ONE. Being the 30th Anniversary this is my Choice also makes more since than a Prime Sucessor.


[quote name='Mr. Elijah Timms' timestamp='1375809350' post='1664801']
Don't know if this was already divulged or not, but judging from everything i'd seen, it seemed all but a foregone conclusion that 60015 Coast Guard Plane would/will be a store exclusive, at least in the U.S.

You say that you weren't trying to make a joke or make an "Idiot Topic" as you put it, but yet you answered your own question with simple logic from following the pattern of the last two movies. Something that everyone else already figured out. That's probably why you got he smart ass comments you did. It had nothing to do with Bay & Co. not being able to figure out a sub-name. We all knew since the movies confirmation that it wasn't going to be called TF-4. They've been slowly releasing info and rest assured that when they feel the time is right, they will revel the sub-name as well.
Decepticons... Com in get yo ice cream!.... And then get yo ass whop'in!!

Suck my popsicle!! :p

Shadowman wrote:I will put forth the theory that it was the internet itself trying to punch him in the face.
User avatar
5150 Cruiser
Headmaster
Posts: 1188
News Credits: 5
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:24 pm
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: My choices for TF 4 sub-names

Postby Rodimus2006 » Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:33 pm

Motto: "We Live for the One, We Die for the One, But we dont Die Stupidly."
Weapon: Twin Swords
Never mind, I really dont give a crap about the sub-name as long as it will be a nice transistion from Old to New people.

I think Mark will be good as the MC replacing Shia, meaning more better & exciting action scenes. He has done plenty such as Pain & Gain and others I think he was in Ocean's Twelve and also Max Payne.

I was going to make a sub-name like Transformers: Rise of Galvatron since I have been hearing rumors on Galvatron.

I saw Breakdown & Lockdown dont know which ones or if both does this mean STUNTICONS if so MENASOUR.

No Aerialbot since Slingshot is a Car now not a Jet.

Have any Decepticons been revealed yet, I know there will be about 9 to 10 Autobots with Bee having 2 Concept Models and OP having the Western Transfer with the Smoke Stacks.

Please, Please let this be Galvatron, Will we see Primus in the 2nd Trilogy or Finally UNICRON.

My idea was to make Primus Smaller yet He would be Primus like we know but Small, Mysterious and has been here on EARTH not in the Heavens Above.

Or do Unicron like Prime Style Unicron IS EARTH.
Rodimus2006
Headmaster
Posts: 1178
News Credits: 6
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:54 pm
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8


Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #106 - McCarthyism
Twincast / Podcast #106:
"McCarthyism"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Thursday, December 4th, 2014