Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

My Collection

Share photos of your Transformers collection here in this dedicated forum to showcase our collections.

My Collection

Postby DJSoundwave » Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:18 pm

Here's a Few Little Pictures of my Transformers...thought i'd just share it wth Y'all.

Enjoy.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Image
DJSoundwave
Micromaster
Posts: 62
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:43 pm

Re: My Collection

Postby DJSoundwave » Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:23 pm

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Image
DJSoundwave
Micromaster
Posts: 62
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:43 pm

Re: My Collection

Postby DJSoundwave » Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:25 pm

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Image
DJSoundwave
Micromaster
Posts: 62
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:43 pm

Re: My Collection

Postby DJSoundwave » Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:28 pm

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


More to come .
Image
DJSoundwave
Micromaster
Posts: 62
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:43 pm

Re: My Collection

Postby shonenfan4 » Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:59 pm

Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
What are those glass display case that you use to display your TF? They kind of look like fish tanks? :???: Nice case that you used on the spychangers.
Image
<GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD>
Haters, you've won.
User avatar
shonenfan4
Godmaster
Posts: 1941
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: Shattered Glass Hell

Re: My Collection

Postby Mkall » Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:18 pm

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
WOW!

I'm seriously impressed!
Image

My Collection! Updated April 21, 2013
User avatar
Mkall
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14021
News Credits: 37
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 6:50 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Re: My Collection

Postby Razorclaw0000 » Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:54 pm

Motto: "Know that I am Razorclaw, that my reality is not yours, and while I share Tigerhawk's dual Spark and Vok heritage...
I am NOT he!"
Weapon: Ion Particle Blaster
Very nice setup. I'll echo shonenfan4's question: Are those fish tanks?
User avatar
Razorclaw0000
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6141
News Credits: 43
Joined: Tue May 06, 2003 12:00 pm
Location: Ashley, PA
Buy from Razorclaw0000 on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: My Collection

Postby Counterpunch » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:54 am

Motto: "...and I used to be such a nice guy."
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon
Very impressive.

What's next for your collection?
Image
User avatar
Counterpunch
Podcast Host
Posts: 15238
News Credits: 68
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 9:56 pm
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Re: My Collection

Postby DJSoundwave » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:11 am

Razorclaw0000 wrote:Very nice setup. I'll echo shonenfan4's question: Are those fish tanks?


Yup , They Are Fish Tanks .
Image
DJSoundwave
Micromaster
Posts: 62
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:43 pm

Re: My Collection

Postby DJSoundwave » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:15 am

Counterpunch wrote:Very impressive.

What's next for your collection?



Well here's just a hand full of my DW Comics....

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Image
DJSoundwave
Micromaster
Posts: 62
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:43 pm

Re: My Collection

Postby DJSoundwave » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:18 am

Image

Image

Image
Image
DJSoundwave
Micromaster
Posts: 62
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:43 pm

Re: My Collection

Postby Counterpunch » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:05 am

Motto: "...and I used to be such a nice guy."
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon
No no, I meant, with all you have already, which direction will you continue to collect? Japanese exclusive items? Just US releases? Any point of calling it quits?
Image
User avatar
Counterpunch
Podcast Host
Posts: 15238
News Credits: 68
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 9:56 pm
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Re: My Collection

Postby shonenfan4 » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:40 am

Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
DJSoundwave wrote:Image

Image

Image


:shock: You keep your DVDs and Booster Packs MISP? :-?
Image
<GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD>
Haters, you've won.
User avatar
shonenfan4
Godmaster
Posts: 1941
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: Shattered Glass Hell

Re: My Collection

Postby Razorclaw0000 » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:43 am

Motto: "Know that I am Razorclaw, that my reality is not yours, and while I share Tigerhawk's dual Spark and Vok heritage...
I am NOT he!"
Weapon: Ion Particle Blaster
shonenfan4 wrote: :shock: You keep your DVDs and Booster Packs MISP? :-?


I've got a copy of the movie with the two exclusive Robot Heroes MISB.
User avatar
Razorclaw0000
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6141
News Credits: 43
Joined: Tue May 06, 2003 12:00 pm
Location: Ashley, PA
Buy from Razorclaw0000 on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: My Collection

Postby shonenfan4 » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:34 pm

Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Razorclaw0000 wrote:
shonenfan4 wrote: :shock: You keep your DVDs and Booster Packs MISP? :-?


I've got a copy of the movie with the two exclusive Robot Heroes MISB.


I guess it's reasonable if you have extra copies or have alrdy seen the movie to keep special edition DVDs MISB / MISP. But I can't resist the tempt to open it up and display them, unless it cost me a fortune to get it. :lol:
Image
<GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD>
Haters, you've won.
User avatar
shonenfan4
Godmaster
Posts: 1941
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: Shattered Glass Hell

Re: My Collection

Postby Razorclaw0000 » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:42 pm

Motto: "Know that I am Razorclaw, that my reality is not yours, and while I share Tigerhawk's dual Spark and Vok heritage...
I am NOT he!"
Weapon: Ion Particle Blaster
shonenfan4 wrote:
Razorclaw0000 wrote:
shonenfan4 wrote: :shock: You keep your DVDs and Booster Packs MISP? :-?


I've got a copy of the movie with the two exclusive Robot Heroes MISB.


I guess it's reasonable if you have extra copies or have alrdy seen the movie to keep special edition DVDs MISB / MISP. But I can't resist the tempt to open it up and display them, unless it cost me a fortune to get it. :lol:


Yeah, I opened the Target Exclusive transforming 2 disk version, and kept the Best Buy Robot Hero one MISB.
User avatar
Razorclaw0000
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6141
News Credits: 43
Joined: Tue May 06, 2003 12:00 pm
Location: Ashley, PA
Buy from Razorclaw0000 on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: My Collection

Postby DJSoundwave » Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:03 pm

Counterpunch wrote:No no, I meant, with all you have already, which direction will you continue to collect? Japanese exclusive items? Just US releases? Any point of calling it quits?


it's difficult to say , i mean there's still alot of US Stuff coming out , and I guarantee we will see a new TF Line after the ROTF stuff is done with , so there will always be Alot of TF Stuff here in the States ..... there's that and I do collect alot of other Toylines , GIJoe, Star Wars , Marvel, DC ... ect ,ect ....... so for the most part , I'll focus on US Released stuff first ...but I'm not stopping quite yet :D
Image
DJSoundwave
Micromaster
Posts: 62
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:43 pm

Re: My Collection

Postby DJSoundwave » Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:10 pm

shonenfan4 wrote:
DJSoundwave wrote: :shock: You keep your DVDs and Booster Packs MISP? :-?



No, no.... Actually I took that picture of my Energon Card the day i bought them, a guy came to my local mall during a Baseball card week , and well he had alot of non sports stuff.... yadda yadda yadda , i was the only one showing any intrest in the TF Cards and well he let me have all those packs of cards for 40 bucks .


As for the DVDs , I only opened the Target Exclusive DVD Pack since it Transforms...LOL and there was no need to open the others and ofcourse they are all the 2007 movie , so I only need one copy to watch .
Image
DJSoundwave
Micromaster
Posts: 62
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:43 pm

Re: My Collection

Postby THE_LEADER » Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:28 am

holy moly you got tons of TF`s :shock:
Image
User avatar
THE_LEADER
Mini-Con
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:04 am

Re: My Collection

Postby shonenfan4 » Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:05 am

Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
DJSoundwave wrote:
shonenfan4 wrote:
DJSoundwave wrote: :shock: You keep your DVDs and Booster Packs MISP? :-?



No, no.... Actually I took that picture of my Energon Card the day i bought them, a guy came to my local mall during a Baseball card week , and well he had alot of non sports stuff.... yadda yadda yadda , i was the only one showing any intrest in the TF Cards and well he let me have all those packs of cards for 40 bucks .


As for the DVDs , I only opened the Target Exclusive DVD Pack since it Transforms...LOL and there was no need to open the others and ofcourse they are all the 2007 movie , so I only need one copy to watch .


I don't collect the cards, but that many booster packs for $40 seems like a pretty good deal. I've meant to ask, are the fish tanks good at keeping out the dusts?
Image
<GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD>
Haters, you've won.
User avatar
shonenfan4
Godmaster
Posts: 1941
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: Shattered Glass Hell

Re: My Collection

Postby Rastamus Prime » Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:24 pm

Motto: "Objects in mirror are losing!"
Weapon: Surface-To-Air Cannons
Hey man you mind donating one of your many Devastators?

I also noticed the Xbox 360 TF faceplates, that's a cool touch. Do you own a 360?
Me Grimlock built Ford tough!


Image
User avatar
Rastamus Prime
Minibot
Posts: 125
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:08 am
Location: Cybertron's Autobahn.
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Re: My Collection

Postby DJSoundwave » Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:14 pm

shonenfan4 wrote:
DJSoundwave wrote:
shonenfan4 wrote:
DJSoundwave wrote: :shock: You keep your DVDs and Booster Packs MISP? :-?



No, no.... Actually I took that picture of my Energon Card the day i bought them, a guy came to my local mall during a Baseball card week , and well he had alot of non sports stuff.... yadda yadda yadda , i was the only one showing any intrest in the TF Cards and well he let me have all those packs of cards for 40 bucks .


As for the DVDs , I only opened the Target Exclusive DVD Pack since it Transforms...LOL and there was no need to open the others and ofcourse they are all the 2007 movie , so I only need one copy to watch .


I don't collect the cards, but that many booster packs for $40 seems like a pretty good deal. I've meant to ask, are the fish tanks good at keeping out the dusts?



Yup, they Keep the Dust out completely.
Image
DJSoundwave
Micromaster
Posts: 62
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:43 pm

Re: My Collection

Postby shonenfan4 » Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:00 pm

Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
DJSoundwave wrote:
shonenfan4 wrote:
DJSoundwave wrote:
shonenfan4 wrote:
DJSoundwave wrote: :shock: You keep your DVDs and Booster Packs MISP? :-?



No, no.... Actually I took that picture of my Energon Card the day i bought them, a guy came to my local mall during a Baseball card week , and well he had alot of non sports stuff.... yadda yadda yadda , i was the only one showing any intrest in the TF Cards and well he let me have all those packs of cards for 40 bucks .


As for the DVDs , I only opened the Target Exclusive DVD Pack since it Transforms...LOL and there was no need to open the others and ofcourse they are all the 2007 movie , so I only need one copy to watch .


I don't collect the cards, but that many booster packs for $40 seems like a pretty good deal. I've meant to ask, are the fish tanks good at keeping out the dusts?



Yup, they Keep the Dust out completely.


hmmm :-? might check out the fish tank idea if they're on sale. thanks.
Image
<GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD>
Haters, you've won.
User avatar
shonenfan4
Godmaster
Posts: 1941
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: Shattered Glass Hell

Re: My Collection

Postby DJSoundwave » Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:04 pm

Image
Image
DJSoundwave
Micromaster
Posts: 62
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:43 pm

Re: My Collection

Postby Counterpunch » Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:53 am

Motto: "...and I used to be such a nice guy."
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon
DJSoundwave wrote:Image


Ah, welcome to the club. Hit up some good whiskey before purchasing Megatron. You'll need it.
Image
User avatar
Counterpunch
Podcast Host
Posts: 15238
News Credits: 68
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 9:56 pm
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Next

Return to Share Your Transformers Collection