My forgotten Transformers Machine Wars haul.

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: My forgotten Transformers Machine Wars haul.

Postby Burn » Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:35 pm

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Dear gods what have I done... #-o


Go on ... introduce him to the Beast Wars spring loaders ...
Image
Rated X wrote:Right now the best option is to buy 4 alpha bravos.
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 42763
News Credits: 83
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 3:37 am

Re: My forgotten Transformers Machine Wars haul.

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:47 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Burn wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Dear gods what have I done... #-o


Go on ... introduce him to the Beast Wars spring loaders ...


No, I've already done enough damage. [-(
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

Top 5 Priorities:

1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) RiD Grimlock, Hightower & Wedge
3) Energon Sledge, Duststorm, Bonecrusher & Wideload
4) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17366
News Credits: 22
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 6:45 am
Location: McKinney, Texas, USA; Delft, the Netherlands
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: My forgotten Transformers Machine Wars haul.

Postby Burn » Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:44 pm

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Burn wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Dear gods what have I done... #-o


Go on ... introduce him to the Beast Wars spring loaders ...


No, I've already done enough damage. [-(


Think of the poor unloved BW spring loaders out there. A parent who's child has left home, left their BW toys behind, looking to offload those toys else they go into the rubbish.

Can you look in the mirror JelZe and say "I've done too much already" when your sub-conscious is saying "Save them JelZe, save the BW spring loaders from the rubbish, only YOU can do this JelZe".

Image
Image
Rated X wrote:Right now the best option is to buy 4 alpha bravos.
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 42763
News Credits: 83
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 3:37 am

Re: My forgotten Transformers Machine Wars haul.

Postby Dr Va'al » Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:08 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Burn wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Burn wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Dear gods what have I done... #-o


Go on ... introduce him to the Beast Wars spring loaders ...


No, I've already done enough damage. [-(


Think of the poor unloved BW spring loaders out there. A parent who's child has left home, left their BW toys behind, looking to offload those toys else they go into the rubbish.

Can you look in the mirror JelZe and say "I've done too much already" when your sub-conscious is saying "Save them JelZe, save the BW spring loaders from the rubbish, only YOU can do this JelZe".

Image


I forget how evil you are, Burn.
Do you have Transformers news for Seibertron.com? Contact us here!

Image


Kurona, talking about Transformers, wrote:I don't know where they got the idea, but it's stupid and I love it.
User avatar
Dr Va'al
News Admin
Posts: 12324
News Credits: 122
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:00 pm
Location: Italy
Buy from Dr Va'al on eBay

Re: My forgotten Transformers Machine Wars haul.

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:35 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Va'al wrote:
Burn wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Burn wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Dear gods what have I done... #-o


Go on ... introduce him to the Beast Wars spring loaders ...


No, I've already done enough damage. [-(


Think of the poor unloved BW spring loaders out there. A parent who's child has left home, left their BW toys behind, looking to offload those toys else they go into the rubbish.

Can you look in the mirror JelZe and say "I've done too much already" when your sub-conscious is saying "Save them JelZe, save the BW spring loaders from the rubbish, only YOU can do this JelZe".

Image


I forget how evil you are, Burn.


I'm such a tool... :BANG_HEAD:
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

Top 5 Priorities:

1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) RiD Grimlock, Hightower & Wedge
3) Energon Sledge, Duststorm, Bonecrusher & Wideload
4) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17366
News Credits: 22
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 6:45 am
Location: McKinney, Texas, USA; Delft, the Netherlands
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: My forgotten Transformers Machine Wars haul.

Postby Burn » Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:05 pm

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Va'al wrote:
Burn wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Burn wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Dear gods what have I done... #-o


Go on ... introduce him to the Beast Wars spring loaders ...


No, I've already done enough damage. [-(


Think of the poor unloved BW spring loaders out there. A parent who's child has left home, left their BW toys behind, looking to offload those toys else they go into the rubbish.

Can you look in the mirror JelZe and say "I've done too much already" when your sub-conscious is saying "Save them JelZe, save the BW spring loaders from the rubbish, only YOU can do this JelZe".

Image


I forget how evil you are, Burn.


I'm such a tool... :BANG_HEAD:


You are not!
Image
Rated X wrote:Right now the best option is to buy 4 alpha bravos.
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 42763
News Credits: 83
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 3:37 am

Re: My forgotten Transformers Machine Wars haul.

Postby Transformers Hoarder » Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:08 pm

Motto: "What doesn't kill you, will try again!"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
I need a week or two to recoupe, due to the $250 transformer purchasing spree I went on today. But soon enough I'll be back on the hunt for these Robot Masters.
Image
Transformers Hoarder
Pretender
Posts: 769
News Credits: 3
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:37 pm
Location: Hamilton, NJ.
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 9
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 9
Skill: 9

Re: My forgotten Transformers Machine Wars haul.

Postby Arctorro » Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:30 am

Motto: ""A beast form is the right of all sentient beings.""
Weapon: Battle Blades
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:I'm such a tool... :BANG_HEAD:
You are most definitely not! :shock:
Image

william-james88 wrote:So that would also be the case for Predaking, who is also six members.
User avatar
Arctorro
Godmaster
Posts: 1829
News Credits: 10
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:24 pm
Location: Victoria, Australia
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Re: My forgotten Transformers Machine Wars haul.

Postby Transformers Hoarder » Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:17 pm

Motto: "What doesn't kill you, will try again!"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
Image

Another repaint.
Image
Transformers Hoarder
Pretender
Posts: 769
News Credits: 3
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:37 pm
Location: Hamilton, NJ.
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 9
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 9
Skill: 9

Re: My forgotten Transformers Machine Wars haul.

Postby fenrir72 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:04 pm

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
JGZR is like Pandora.....unleashed the box 'o surprises on poor TF hoarder :lol:
What I did IS uncalled for. Next time, instead of thinking 70 x 7 first I immediately responded to an insulting post with another insult. I should not have stooped to that level. My apologies for not upholding/following the site rules.

I do this on my own volition and no threats of sanctions have been meted/threatened yet. If there is, I accept it (sanctions) whatever the mods see fit to dish out.

1st Amendment ver.1 (05/10/16)
User avatar
fenrir72
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8629
News Credits: 53
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2005 4:37 am
Location: SEA
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Previous

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

Kids Logic 2015 Transformers Age of Extinction Weapon Set for 6" Optimus Prime - Time Remaining: 1 day 16 hours 53 minutes 15 seconds
Transformers Lot Beast Wars Neo Dx-04 BREAK PENGUIN & DAED END Set - Time Remaining: 3 days 19 hours 48 minutes 43 seconds
TRANSFORMERS G1 TRU REISSUE  RED ALERT COMMEMORATIVE SERIES MISB NIB - Time Remaining: 3 days 23 hours 4 minutes 10 seconds
New Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-26 Road Rage Chevrolet W/Coin Stock - Time Remaining: 4 days 5 hours 5 minutes 56 seconds
Transformers G1 Commemorative Skywarp Reissue 2002 - New Sealed in Box - Time Remaining: 3 days 22 hours 54 minutes 59 seconds
New Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-28 Rodimus Hot Rod W/Coin In Stock - Time Remaining: 4 days 5 hours 25 minutes 43 seconds
Hasbro Transformers SDCC 2011 Exclusive - Ultimate Optimus Prime -Brand New- - Time Remaining: 4 days 57 minutes 35 seconds
TRANSFORMERS PROWL MASTERPIECE FIGURE MP-04 PORSCHE POLICE CAR - Time Remaining: 18 days 6 hours 2 minutes
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #153 - Last Knights of Cybertron
Twincast / Podcast #153:
"Last Knights of Cybertron"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, August 15th, 2016