Share photos of your Transformers collection here in this dedicated forum to showcase our collections.
Moderators: Counterpunch, Cyber Bishop, Supreme Convoy, robofreak
- Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Mykltron wrote:What actually happens is that the red from the groove it slots into rubs off onto the spoiler.
I remember watching Peaugh's review of MP Rodimus way back when, and he recommended sanding the slots.
BTW, does yours have the same issue?
- Posts: 1989
- Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:20 pm
- Strength: Infinity
- Intelligence: 9
- Speed: Infinity
- Endurance: 10+
- Rank: 9
- Courage: 10
- Firepower: Infinity
- Skill: 10+
- Motto: "If I win again I'm still the champion. If you win HAH! that's just impossible.
Weapon: tea cup."
It does, and I've never bothered doing anything about it. It doesn't bother me.
- Guardian Of Seibertron
- Posts: 5906
- News Credits: 10
- Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:43 am
- Location: Nearby. Watching.
- Motto: "Bragging is the right of all awesome beings!"
- Weapon: Sawed-Off C02 Shotgun
Nice work mate
Both of the McDonalds Prime Breakdown Happy Meal Toys (sealed only)
- Posts: 458
- Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:00 am
- Location: Sydney, Australia.
- Motto: "Bhaihalcha."
The Prime shelf looks amazing with the repaints you've done, but I still think the caption to this image is the best thing about the thread.
Mykltron wrote:Dark of the Moon and a toaster
Picked up a good TF comic or a piece of original art? Brag about it here!
- News Staff
- Posts: 4164
- News Credits: 43
- Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
- Location: Unicron's Colon
Buy from Va'al on eBay
Return to Share Your Transformers Collection
Counterpunch, Cyber Bishop, Supreme Convoy, robofreak
Registered users: Bing [Bot], Crosscheck, Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], hokieken, Insidious, MSN NewsBlogs, MSNbot Media, PrymeStriker, psbot [Picsearch], RK_Striker_JK_5, robotmel, Rodimus Prime, Sabrblade, ScottyP, SlyTF1, Susha, TheGrognard, ZenPrime