Share photos of your Transformers collection here in this dedicated forum to showcase our collections.
Moderators: robofreak, Counterpunch, Supreme Convoy, Cyber Bishop
- Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Mykltron wrote:What actually happens is that the red from the groove it slots into rubs off onto the spoiler.
I remember watching Peaugh's review of MP Rodimus way back when, and he recommended sanding the slots.
BTW, does yours have the same issue?
- Posts: 1,811
- Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:20 pm
- Strength: Infinity
- Intelligence: 9
- Speed: Infinity
- Endurance: 10+
- Rank: 9
- Courage: 10
- Firepower: Infinity
- Skill: 10+
- Motto: "If I win again I'm still the champion. If you win HAH! that's just impossible.
Weapon: tea cup."
It does, and I've never bothered doing anything about it. It doesn't bother me.
- Guardian Of Seibertron
- Posts: 5,670
- News Credits: 10
- Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:43 am
- Location: Nearby. Watching.
- Motto: "Bragging is the right of all awesome beings!"
- Weapon: Sawed-Off C02 Shotgun
Nice work mate
Both of the McDonalds Prime Breakdown Happy Meal Toys (sealed only)
- Posts: 458
- Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:00 am
- Location: Sydney, Australia.
Return to Share Your Transformers Collection