Not that I know of, unfortunately. However, I do have the toy in question and could write out the steps for you:
1. Straighten the hind legs, then twist them 180 degrees so the kneecaps face forward. Twist the feet so they face forward too.
2. On both sides, flip out the mane panels.
3. Carefully wedge out the arms from behind the manes, and straighten them out. Twist the front beast mode legs back.
4. Flip up the beast hind quarters, and if necessary, the bottom mane.
5. Turn the beast mode body slightly forward, then twist the area so the beast mode head ends up over the right shoulder. This takes some practice and the clearance isn't that wide.
6. Push the beast mode body in place into the robot mode chest. Take note it does not lock.
7. Lift up the panel on the best mode back, and flip up the robot head.
8. You're done
Top 5 Priorities:
1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) BW II VS-18 Powerhug vs. Autocrusher
3) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
4) Arms Micron Terrorcon Bumblebee
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)Preparing to move to the US!
- Jelze Bunnycat =:3