Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Need More Info on AOE - Been Away for Awhile

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Transformers 3 is scheduled to be released on July 1st, 2011. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Need More Info on AOE - Been Away for Awhile

Postby Rodimus2006 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:05 pm

Motto: "We Live for the One, We Die for the One, But we dont Die Stupidly."
Weapon: Twin Swords
I been out of the loop & I havent been keeping up with TF AOE lately. Mainly I been busy with New Anime & Playing games & also tracking down new games that will show up at the Spike VGXs being Mass Effect 4 or Fallout 4.

From my knowledge

1. We Know about the Dinobots but some of them are somewhat not confirmed while only Grimlock has somewhat been confirmed though not officially.

2. We still dont know if it is Megatron re-activated by Kelsey Grammar's Group or If it will be Galvatron.

3. We dont no the situation regarding NEST such are they back in AOE or have the been DISBANDED by the Goverment.

4. We Know Cyclonus is in the Film my guess He Replaces Starscream. We also Dont know his ALT. MODE.

5. The Dreads are Supposedly Back, Something about Rally Cars I assume this is The Wreckers from DOTM. While new Autobots are Drift & Slingshot with Hound.

6. None of the Decepticons have been revealed other than Cyclonus but there have been reports on LOCKDOWN.

7. Something about the Humans Using Swords which to me screams ENEGERON SABER.

So I havent been with it in Months am I about right in the info I do have. You people have been following AOE longer than I have.

I would Appreciate filling in the Blanks of Info I dont have.

I know that the AOE Teaser will be around Superbowl Makes sense considering previous TFs also were shown then.

AOE is using FULL IMAX 3D 1st Film to do this. Anything else I am missing please feel free to let me no.
Rodimus2006
Headmaster
Posts: 1172
News Credits: 6
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:54 pm
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Re: Need More Info on AOE - Been Away for Awhile

Postby Autobot032 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:21 am

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Rodimus2006 wrote:I been out of the loop & I havent been keeping up with TF AOE lately. Mainly I been busy with New Anime & Playing games & also tracking down new games that will show up at the Spike VGXs being Mass Effect 4 or Fallout 4.

From my knowledge

1. We Know about the Dinobots but some of them are somewhat not confirmed while only Grimlock has somewhat been confirmed though not officially.


They are confirmed, and Grimlock has been confirmed several times. Even promotional art shows Optimus, with sword and shield in hand, riding on Grimlock's back. (No, I'm not joking.)

Rodimus2006 wrote:2. We still dont know if it is Megatron re-activated by Kelsey Grammar's Group or If it will be Galvatron.


That's still kind of a muddled mess. Grammer's the main antagonist of the film, at least on the human end of things. We're lead to believe that they're manufacturing transformers in some news reports, while others say Mark Wahlberg's character unearths a Dinobot, which causes an all out war, you get the idea. The only thing not muddled is Megatron. He's dead. His head is on set as a prop, kind of like a trophy, but he's not in the film from the information given so far.

Rodimus2006 wrote:3. We dont no the situation regarding NEST such are they back in AOE or have the been DISBANDED by the Goverment.


They're still working with the government, in some capacity. We just don't know if it's NEST or not.

Rodimus2006 wrote:4. We Know Cyclonus is in the Film my guess He Replaces Starscream. We also Dont know his ALT. MODE.


We know Cyclonus as a placeholder name. Doesn't mean it's set in stone. Chances are that it is, but we've yet to receive confirmation. And we don't truly know any of the Decepticon alt modes. We're lead to believe that the black and silver semi is a Decepticon. Quite possible, but we don't know for sure. The Pagani is now known as a Striker. We don't know if that's it's name, it's subfaction, or what.

Rodimus2006 wrote:5. The Dreads are Supposedly Back, Something about Rally Cars I assume this is The Wreckers from DOTM. While new Autobots are Drift & Slingshot with Hound.


Again, nothing confirmed on the dreads. We do know of rumors about the dreads returning, but that's it. Rumors, nothing more. We do know that at least Leadfoot (of the Wreckers) was on site, because his filming car was hauled off after a scene's completion, along with Ratchet and several others.

Rodimus2006 wrote:6. None of the Decepticons have been revealed other than Cyclonus but there have been reports on LOCKDOWN.


We've heard rumblings, but like you, all we've heard is reports of rumors.

Rodimus2006 wrote:7. Something about the Humans Using Swords which to me screams ENEGERON SABER.


It's true. Mark Wahlberg's character, Cade, sports a weapon that seems to be both a sword and a laser rifle in one package.

Rodimus2006 wrote:So I havent been with it in Months am I about right in the info I do have. You people have been following AOE longer than I have.

I would Appreciate filling in the Blanks of Info I dont have.

I know that the AOE Teaser will be around Superbowl Makes sense considering previous TFs also were shown then.

AOE is using FULL IMAX 3D 1st Film to do this. Anything else I am missing please feel free to let me no.


Honestly, you've not missed much. You know pretty much all the major points of the news that's going around.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
News Staff
Posts: 8820
News Credits: 40
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:51 am
Location: I don't know!
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay


Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #101 - Talkin' 'Bout My Generations
Twincast / Podcast #101:
"Talkin' 'Bout My Generations"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, September 21st, 2014