Neil Armstrong, has died.

Welcome to the General Discussion area where just about anything goes! This area is designed to discuss all matters and does not necessarily have to be Transformers related. Please keep topics relevant.

Neil Armstrong, has died.

Postby BeastProwl » Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:05 pm

Motto: "Planet Exploder"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
The first man on the moon has died today, at the age of 82.
http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2012/08/25/astronaut-neil-armstrong-dies-at-82/
He will be missed, and his time here on earth has lead to many great things. RIP.
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6278
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Neil Armstrong, has died.

Postby Rodimus Prime » Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:41 pm

RIP Neil Armstrong. Truly an iconic figure whose accomplishment was "for all mankind" and wasn't motivated by any personal or political gain, except maybe showing up the Soviets in the space race. But going to the Moon was an accomplishment to be done no matter what.

After all, The Ark was up there.
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
Posts: 18227
News Credits: 19
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 9:31 pm

Re: Neil Armstrong, has died.

Postby BeastProwl » Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:13 pm

Motto: "Planet Exploder"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
Rodimus Prime wrote:RIP Neil Armstrong. Truly an iconic figure whose accomplishment was "for all mankind" and wasn't motivated by any personal or political gain, except maybe showing up the Soviets in the space race. But going to the Moon was an accomplishment to be done no matter what.

After all, The Ark was up there.

Didnt he cameo in DOTM, with Buzz Aldrin?
Sad isnt it?
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6278
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Neil Armstrong, has died.

Postby Roadbuster » Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:07 pm

I think I'm not alone in saying that any monument dedicated to those to men that is placed upon this Earth would do great insult to their memory and accompishment. Even if it takes a century to do so, there is only one place they deservd to be immortalized and remembered by future generations: the moon.
Roadbuster
Faction Commander
Posts: 4521
News Credits: 6
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2002 9:23 pm

Re: Neil Armstrong, has died.

Postby RK_Striker_JK_5 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:07 am

Motto: ""I am a warrior. Let the battle be joined.""
Weapon: Electron Gun
Roadbuster wrote:I think I'm not alone in saying that any monument dedicated to those to men that is placed upon this Earth would do great insult to their memory and accompishment. Even if it takes a century to do so, there is only one place they deservd to be immortalized and remembered by future generations: the moon.

I agree 100% with this.
Not caring about scale since 1984. Just like Hasbro.

My reviews of Transformers G1, one episode at a time. Stop by for a spell!
RK_Striker_JK_5
City Commander
Posts: 3837
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:48 pm
Location: New Hampshire
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10
Rank: 2
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 6

Re: Neil Armstrong, has died.

Postby Rodimus Prime » Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:18 am

BeastProwl wrote:Didnt he cameo in DOTM, with Buzz Aldrin?


No, it was just Aldrin. And yeah, if NASA ever goes back to the Moon, a plaque with Armstrong's name and birth and death dates should be taken up there and placed next to the flag.
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
Posts: 18227
News Credits: 19
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 9:31 pm

Re: Neil Armstrong, has died.

Postby BeastProwl » Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:10 am

Motto: "Planet Exploder"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
Use a high power laser to carve his birth and death INTO THE MOON.
I know...
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6278
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Neil Armstrong, has died.

Postby njb902 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:11 am

RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote:
Roadbuster wrote:I think I'm not alone in saying that any monument dedicated to those to men that is placed upon this Earth would do great insult to their memory and accompishment. Even if it takes a century to do so, there is only one place they deservd to be immortalized and remembered by future generations: the moon.

I agree 100% with this.


indeed!
njb902
Gestalt
Posts: 2563
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:50 am


Return to General Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Leader Class Brawl 2007 Movie g1 dotm rotf aoe - Time Remaining: 3 days 19 hours 51 minutes 39 seconds
Transformers Universe Classics Deluxe Class Ramjet Action Figure w Two Gun - Time Remaining: 3 days 13 hours 22 minutes 13 seconds
Takara Binaltech - Transformers, Dead End Action Figure Alternators (NEW) - Time Remaining: 4 days 3 hours 10 minutes 24 seconds
Transformers Hero Mashers Electronic Optimus Prime Figure - Time Remaining: 5 days 16 hours 41 minutes 37 seconds
Transformers 4 Age of Extinction Exclusive 6-Pack Optimus Drift Lockdown Grimloc - Time Remaining: 5 days 14 hours 27 minutes 23 seconds
Transformers Universe RID Classics Deluxe Class Bumblebee Action Figure - Time Remaining: 3 days 18 hours 42 minutes 53 seconds
Transformers Generations Combiner Wars G2 COMBATICON BRAWL Deluxe Class Loose - Time Remaining: 3 days 11 hours 44 minutes 3 seconds
HOIST Used Playskool Transformers Rescue Bots Tow Truck SUPER RARE Tow-Bot - Time Remaining: 12 days 8 hours 15 minutes 53 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #151 - SDCC 2016
Twincast / Podcast #151:
"SDCC 2016"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, July 24th, 2016