Neil Armstrong, has died.

Welcome to the General Discussion area where just about anything goes! This area is designed to discuss all matters and does not necessarily have to be Transformers related. Please keep topics relevant.

Neil Armstrong, has died.

Postby BeastProwl » Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:05 pm

Motto: "Planet Exploder"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
The first man on the moon has died today, at the age of 82.
http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2012/08/25/astronaut-neil-armstrong-dies-at-82/
He will be missed, and his time here on earth has lead to many great things. RIP.
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6318
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Neil Armstrong, has died.

Postby Rodimus Prime » Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:41 pm

RIP Neil Armstrong. Truly an iconic figure whose accomplishment was "for all mankind" and wasn't motivated by any personal or political gain, except maybe showing up the Soviets in the space race. But going to the Moon was an accomplishment to be done no matter what.

After all, The Ark was up there.
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
Posts: 18295
News Credits: 19
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 9:31 pm

Re: Neil Armstrong, has died.

Postby BeastProwl » Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:13 pm

Motto: "Planet Exploder"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
Rodimus Prime wrote:RIP Neil Armstrong. Truly an iconic figure whose accomplishment was "for all mankind" and wasn't motivated by any personal or political gain, except maybe showing up the Soviets in the space race. But going to the Moon was an accomplishment to be done no matter what.

After all, The Ark was up there.

Didnt he cameo in DOTM, with Buzz Aldrin?
Sad isnt it?
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6318
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Neil Armstrong, has died.

Postby Roadbuster » Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:07 pm

I think I'm not alone in saying that any monument dedicated to those to men that is placed upon this Earth would do great insult to their memory and accompishment. Even if it takes a century to do so, there is only one place they deservd to be immortalized and remembered by future generations: the moon.
Roadbuster
Faction Commander
Posts: 4522
News Credits: 6
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2002 9:23 pm

Re: Neil Armstrong, has died.

Postby RK_Striker_JK_5 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:07 am

Motto: ""I am a warrior. Let the battle be joined.""
Weapon: Electron Gun
Roadbuster wrote:I think I'm not alone in saying that any monument dedicated to those to men that is placed upon this Earth would do great insult to their memory and accompishment. Even if it takes a century to do so, there is only one place they deservd to be immortalized and remembered by future generations: the moon.

I agree 100% with this.
Not caring about scale since 1984. Just like Hasbro.

My reviews of Transformers G1, one episode at a time. Stop by for a spell!
RK_Striker_JK_5
City Commander
Posts: 3844
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:48 pm
Location: New Hampshire
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10
Rank: 2
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 6

Re: Neil Armstrong, has died.

Postby Rodimus Prime » Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:18 am

BeastProwl wrote:Didnt he cameo in DOTM, with Buzz Aldrin?


No, it was just Aldrin. And yeah, if NASA ever goes back to the Moon, a plaque with Armstrong's name and birth and death dates should be taken up there and placed next to the flag.
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
Posts: 18295
News Credits: 19
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 9:31 pm

Re: Neil Armstrong, has died.

Postby BeastProwl » Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:10 am

Motto: "Planet Exploder"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
Use a high power laser to carve his birth and death INTO THE MOON.
I know...
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6318
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Neil Armstrong, has died.

Postby njb902 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:11 am

RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote:
Roadbuster wrote:I think I'm not alone in saying that any monument dedicated to those to men that is placed upon this Earth would do great insult to their memory and accompishment. Even if it takes a century to do so, there is only one place they deservd to be immortalized and remembered by future generations: the moon.

I agree 100% with this.


indeed!
njb902
Gestalt
Posts: 2563
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:50 am


Return to General Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Generations Leo Prime Legends Class - Time Remaining: 7 days 2 hours 54 minutes 13 seconds
Transformers Classics Sons of Cybertron Optimus Prime Rodimus MISB US Seller - Time Remaining: 8 days 4 hours 54 minutes 23 seconds
Transformers Kre-o Beast Blade Optimus Prime 251 Pieces A2203 - Time Remaining: 1 day 13 hours 39 minutes 28 seconds
Transformers Animated Clear Red Optimus Prime EZ Collection TRU Exclusive - Time Remaining: 6 days 23 hours 54 minutes 30 seconds
Transformers Dark of the Moon Optimus Prime Ratchet Vs Crankcase MISB - Time Remaining: 29 days 14 hours 24 minutes 24 seconds
Transformers Cybertron Primus Unleashed Ape Optimus Prime - Time Remaining: 29 days 5 hours 24 minutes 26 seconds
Transformers Animated Revenge of Blackarachnia Optimus Prime Wal-Mart Exclusive - Time Remaining: 7 days 7 hours 9 minutes 33 seconds
Transformers Masterpiece MP-15 Rumble Jaguar MISB Not KO - Time Remaining: 28 days 8 hours 9 minutes 19 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #153 - Last Knights of Cybertron
Twincast / Podcast #153:
"Last Knights of Cybertron"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, August 15th, 2016