RAcast wrote: kenshen wrote:
the design on these Kre-os are really attractive. but i've heard the plastic quality is kinda bad. one of the main reasons i'm avoiding the line
Who'd you hear that from? I wholeheartedly disagree, it's at least as solid as the average Lego stuff. That said, the tolerances on the hip joints are off on one in every few kreons, but it only causes a little stressing, it's not going to damage anything.
I second that, owning several Kre-O sets. Brick quality on par with LEGO, the main fault is in the design/plastic used for the Kreon (miniatures) wrists. 25% of mine have stress marks out of the box, swiveling the hand will usually take care of the other 75%. I'm hoping the new Kre-O combiner packs don't suffer the same issue, but I haven't heard anything about it yet.