New Galleries: Transformers Age of Extinction and other Movie Universe toys

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Age of Extinction and other Movie Universe toys

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:39 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
His sword isn't a new sculpt, it is actually borrowed from Simplified Bumblebee? :shock:

*checks*

Well I'll be, good eye!
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

Top 5 Priorities:

1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) RiD Grimlock, Hightower & Wedge
3) Energon Sledge, Duststorm, Bonecrusher & Wideload
4) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16528
News Credits: 22
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 6:45 am
Location: Delft, the Netherlands; McKinney, Texas, USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Age of Extinction and other Movie Universe toys

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:39 pm

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:His sword isn't a new sculpt, it is actually borrowed from Simplified Bumblebee? :shock:

*checks*

Well I'll be, good eye!


That little tidbit of info came from Mindmaster
-Kanrabat- wrote:
shajaki wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:Yeah, I'm going Takara as well. For the painted rims if nothing else. :P
Unpainted rims are on of my biggest pet peeves. :-x


YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
User avatar
LOST Cybertronian
News Staff
Posts: 3867
News Credits: 22
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:23 pm
Location: Wichita, KS
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Age of Extinction and other Movie Universe toys

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:42 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:His sword isn't a new sculpt, it is actually borrowed from Simplified Bumblebee? :shock:

*checks*

Well I'll be, good eye!
And Starscream comes with Simplified Prime Smokescreen's axes in gray.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 21551
News Credits: 150
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Age of Extinction and other Movie Universe toys

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:58 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Sabrblade wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:His sword isn't a new sculpt, it is actually borrowed from Simplified Bumblebee? :shock:

*checks*

Well I'll be, good eye!
And Starscream comes with Simplified Prime Smokescreen's axes in gray.


:BOWDOWN:
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

Top 5 Priorities:

1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) RiD Grimlock, Hightower & Wedge
3) Energon Sledge, Duststorm, Bonecrusher & Wideload
4) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16528
News Credits: 22
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 6:45 am
Location: Delft, the Netherlands; McKinney, Texas, USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

New Galleries: Dark of the Moon Mini-Cons Dualor, Rav, Catilla and Triceradon

Postby Mindmaster » Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:40 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Continuing to pick up on the Dinobot-palooza that is Age of Extinction, we here at Seibertron.com would like to present to the general public galleries of Dinobots! ...and a tiger. These four new entries are Dark of the Moon Dualor, Rav, Triceradon, and Catilla!

The first three are homages to Generation One Dinobots Grimlock, Swoop, and Slag, respectively, and are redecoes of Classics Mini-Cons Terrorsaur, Swoop, and Knockdown, respectively. Catilla is a redeco of fellow Classics Mini-Con Snarl. Check out the preliminary images below, and if they tickle your fancy, view the full galleries by clicking either each toy's gallery link or any of the images!

Dark of the Moon Dualor

Image

Image

Image


Dark of the Moon Rav

Image

Image

Image

Image


Dark of the Moon Triceradon

Image

Image

Image


Dark of the Moon Catilla

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Image
Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.

In case of really bad and/or corny puns made by Va'al, click and hit play.
User avatar
Mindmaster
News Staff
Posts: 5869
News Credits: 29
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Age of Extinction and other Movie Universe toys

Postby Noideaforaname » Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:10 pm

If a Dimetrodon and Pteranodon can be accepted into the Dinobot ranks, I don't see why the same can't be true for a Smilodon.

I have Rav, and always wanted to get the others to go with Grimstone, but these guys always go for such ridiculous prices on the aftermarket. (and I thought the $6 I paid for Rav was pushing it...)
Krazy 'bout Kreons: Customs ~ Photos ~ Art
My deviantART
User avatar
Noideaforaname
Gestalt
Posts: 2769
News Credits: 6
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:31 pm
Location: South Jersey

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Age of Extinction and other Movie Universe toys

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:20 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Noideaforaname wrote:If a Dimetrodon and Pteranodon can be accepted into the Dinobot ranks, I don't see why the same can't be true for a Smilodon


Smilodonts were more famously known as Saber-Tooth Tigers (which Classics Snarl is actually not), and like Plesiosaurs and Mastodonts are also sometimes included in the Dinosaur ranks, especially back in the day.
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

Top 5 Priorities:

1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) RiD Grimlock, Hightower & Wedge
3) Energon Sledge, Duststorm, Bonecrusher & Wideload
4) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16528
News Credits: 22
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 6:45 am
Location: Delft, the Netherlands; McKinney, Texas, USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Age of Extinction and other Movie Universe toys

Postby ZeroWolf » Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:29 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Those are looking very nice. Does anyone know if they got a release in the UK? Just to see if it would be possible for me to track them down for my own collection.

Also are these the same molds that are in the evolution two packs?
User avatar
ZeroWolf
Gestalt
Posts: 2341
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Age of Extinction and other Movie Universe toys

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:38 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
ZeroWolf wrote:Also are these the same molds that are in the evolution two packs?


Rav and Triceradon are (largely) identical to the ones in the 2-packs. Dualor and Catilla you'll have to get 2nd hand, as all 4 were Dark of the Moon and thus off the shelves.
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

Top 5 Priorities:

1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) RiD Grimlock, Hightower & Wedge
3) Energon Sledge, Duststorm, Bonecrusher & Wideload
4) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16528
News Credits: 22
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 6:45 am
Location: Delft, the Netherlands; McKinney, Texas, USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Age of Extinction and other Movie Universe toys

Postby ZeroWolf » Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:50 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Ah thank you :) I'll have to keep an eye out for them
User avatar
ZeroWolf
Gestalt
Posts: 2341
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Age of Extinction and other Movie Universe toys

Postby Peridot » Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:33 pm

Motto: "The sea, it calls to me!"
Weapon: High-Energy Laser Rifle
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Noideaforaname wrote:If a Dimetrodon and Pteranodon can be accepted into the Dinobot ranks, I don't see why the same can't be true for a Smilodon


Smilodonts were more famously known as Saber-Tooth Tigers (which Classics Snarl is actually not), and like Plesiosaurs and Mastodonts are also sometimes included in the Dinosaur ranks, especially back in the day.

Original Megazord, anyone?
User avatar
Peridot
Combiner
Posts: 492
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:34 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 5
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Age of Extinction and other Movie Universe toys

Postby Nemesis Primal » Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:55 pm

Motto: "It's best to want AND have!"
Weapon: Plasma Mine Blaster
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:Also are these the same molds that are in the evolution two packs?


Rav and Triceradon are (largely) identical to the ones in the 2-packs. Dualor and Catilla you'll have to get 2nd hand, as all 4 were Dark of the Moon and thus off the shelves.


I was under the impression there were no differences at all between the DotM and AoE versions of these things other than the DotM ones were sold on their own and the AoE ones came with Deluxes. (And that Rav had some QC issues with his Powerlinx socket that have been fixed for his rerelease as Strafe.) Is that accurate?
We're all just products of our programming... And there always seem to be a few glitches.
Nemesis Primal
City Commander
Posts: 3037
News Credits: 4
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2003 5:25 pm
Buy from Nemesis Primal on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Rank: N/A
Courage: 3
Firepower: 8
Skill: 5

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Age of Extinction and other Movie Universe toys

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:01 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Nemesis Primal wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:Also are these the same molds that are in the evolution two packs?


Rav and Triceradon are (largely) identical to the ones in the 2-packs. Dualor and Catilla you'll have to get 2nd hand, as all 4 were Dark of the Moon and thus off the shelves.


I was under the impression there were no differences at all between the DotM and AoE versions of these things other than the DotM ones were sold on their own and the AoE ones came with Deluxes. (And that Rav had some QC issues with his Powerlinx socket that have been fixed for his rerelease as Strafe.) Is that accurate?


With "largely identical" I mean that the differences, if any, are minute and negligible. Rav's Powerlinx socket seems to have affected only a few runs, but I wouldn't expect them here.
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

Top 5 Priorities:

1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) RiD Grimlock, Hightower & Wedge
3) Energon Sledge, Duststorm, Bonecrusher & Wideload
4) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16528
News Credits: 22
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 6:45 am
Location: Delft, the Netherlands; McKinney, Texas, USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Age of Extinction and other Movie Universe toys

Postby Seibertron » Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:24 pm

Motto: "Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest ... is silence."
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Nemesis Primal wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:Also are these the same molds that are in the evolution two packs?


Rav and Triceradon are (largely) identical to the ones in the 2-packs. Dualor and Catilla you'll have to get 2nd hand, as all 4 were Dark of the Moon and thus off the shelves.


I was under the impression there were no differences at all between the DotM and AoE versions of these things other than the DotM ones were sold on their own and the AoE ones came with Deluxes. (And that Rav had some QC issues with his Powerlinx socket that have been fixed for his rerelease as Strafe.) Is that accurate?


With "largely identical" I mean that the differences, if any, are minute and negligible. Rav's Powerlinx socket seems to have affected only a few runs, but I wouldn't expect them here.


Oh you guys know me ... there are minor differences, but mostly it comes down to slightly different shades of plastic. Comparison pics will be posted hopefully later this month as time allows. They're fairly low on the priority list at the moment. Trying to work through BotCon 2014 related galleries at the moment and then it's back to the onslaught of AOE products.
Image

Want List: Browning, Dai Atlas and the Big Powered Giftset, Galaxy Shuttle, Guard City, Battle Gaia, Marlboro Wheeljack, + more!
User avatar
Seibertron
Site Owner
Posts: 24059
News Credits: 854
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 6:17 pm
Location: Chicago, IL USA
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Age of Extinction and other Movie Universe toys

Postby OptimalOptimus2 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:06 pm

Motto: "Execution of all life is not the road to conquest."
Weapon: Oxidating Laser
Has anyone ever thought that Dualor should be repainted and retooled as BW Megatron?
Rodimus Prime wrote:You can't make me disappear. I am not feet. Image

I'm sorry but this has to be the most ridiculous statement of all Seibertron history.
Image
User avatar
OptimalOptimus2
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 814
News Credits: 10
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:49 pm
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 6

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Age of Extinction and other Movie Universe toys

Postby Noideaforaname » Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:39 pm

OptimalOptimus2 wrote:Has anyone ever thought that Dualor should be repainted and retooled as BW Megatron?

Yessssss...
G1-toy_Gnashteeth.jpg

800px-G1-toy_Chromebite.jpg

And Terrorsaur, too!
G1-toy_Reptix.jpg


Though the wiki tells me they were all blind-bagged Japanese-exclusives. Alas.
Krazy 'bout Kreons: Customs ~ Photos ~ Art
My deviantART
User avatar
Noideaforaname
Gestalt
Posts: 2769
News Credits: 6
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:31 pm
Location: South Jersey

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Age of Extinction and other Movie Universe toys

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:07 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Noideaforaname wrote:
OptimalOptimus2 wrote:Has anyone ever thought that Dualor should be repainted and retooled as BW Megatron?

Yessssss...
G1-toy_Gnashteeth.jpg

800px-G1-toy_Chromebite.jpg

And Terrorsaur, too!
G1-toy_Reptix.jpg


Though the wiki tells me they were all blind-bagged Japanese-exclusives. Alas.
Micron Booster Ver. 4, yes.

And their names are Gnashteeth, Chromebite, and Reptix (or Repticus, it's kinda iffy), respectively.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 21551
News Credits: 150
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Age of Extinction and other Movie Universe toys

Postby BERSEKAEL » Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:55 pm

ZeroWolf wrote:Those are looking very nice. Does anyone know if they got a release in the UK? Just to see if it would be possible for me to track them down for my own collection.

Also are these the same molds that are in the evolution two packs?


Actually they were only released on UK, I saw a lot of them in store for €3.99 in Slovakia this year (wich gets toys from UK)... Any other way to get them was through BBTS and some other online stores whenever you bought TF online they used to pack one as present, thats how I got my first one years ago. I will ask a friend to send me some pictures, Dráčik is still selling them.
Image
User avatar
BERSEKAEL
Vehicon
Posts: 343
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:37 pm
Buy from BERSEKAEL on eBay
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10
Rank: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

New Galleries: Takara Tomy Movie Advanced AD14 Jolt and Autobot Alliance AA14 Terradive

Postby ScoutBumblebee » Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:17 pm

Motto: "Increase efficiency.... Or be terminated."
Weapon: Shoulder-Mounted Mega-Blast Missile Cannons
Feast your eyes on these new galleries of figures for your viewing pleasure. To follow, you'll find Takara Tomy's Age of Extinction: Generations Movie Advanced AD14 Jolt as well as Autobot Alliance AA14 Terradive. AD14 Jolt is a repaint of the Dark of the Moon Jolt figure in his traditional ROTF blue colors and also includes two new "whip" accessories. AA14 Terradive is Takara's version of Hunt for the Decepticons Terradive which sports a dark gray plastic instead of white and also has red paint apps instead of white. Click on any of the pictures to take you to the full gallery.

Age of Extinction: Generations Jolt

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


Hunt For The Decepticons Terradive

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Image
OK, fine. More talk.
User avatar
ScoutBumblebee
News Staff
Posts: 297
News Credits: 23
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:50 pm
Location: The Mile-High City
Buy from ScoutBumblebee on eBay
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Age of Extinction and other Movie Universe toys

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:36 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Yes, that is indeed the Japanese version of Terradive ;) And I'm loving that Jolt :x
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

Top 5 Priorities:

1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) RiD Grimlock, Hightower & Wedge
3) Energon Sledge, Duststorm, Bonecrusher & Wideload
4) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16528
News Credits: 22
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 6:45 am
Location: Delft, the Netherlands; McKinney, Texas, USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Age of Extinction and other Movie Universe toys

Postby Spider5800 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:29 pm

That Jolt looks SO MUCH BETTER in the proper colors, with proper accessories. Whoever was making the decisions with the DotM line at Hasbro needs a swift kick, with those dumb colors and MechTech weapon garbage.

Of course, one of those stupid decisions was releasing Jolt in the DotM line in the first place when he wasn't even in the movie, when characters like Soundwave and Dino didn't even get a US release, so whatever.
Optimus Prime: Freedom is the right of all sentient beings!

Megatron: Bite my shiney metal ass!
User avatar
Spider5800
Micromaster
Posts: 50
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:39 am

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Age of Extinction and other Movie Universe toys

Postby mirageandjazz1197 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:04 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
I actually liked the Dotm Jolt colors and gun


he is my evasion Jolt and i imagine that Jolt is in Aoe.


i plan to get this sometime.
User avatar
mirageandjazz1197
Headmaster
Posts: 1107
News Credits: 14
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 8:37 am
Location: Alberta,Canada

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Age of Extinction and other Movie Universe toys

Postby megatronus » Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:48 pm

Motto: "I would have waited an eternity for this."
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
That Terradive looks excellent. I've been on the hunt for one... that dark grey is just so much more flattering than the off-white.
Image

Check out my eBay Store!
User avatar
megatronus
Faction Commander
Posts: 4689
News Credits: 8
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:57 pm
Location: NYC
Buy from megatronus on eBay

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Age of Extinction and other Movie Universe toys

Postby Mindmaster » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:06 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
megatronus wrote:I've been on the hunt for one...


Would you say you've been on the hunt for the Decepticon?

Image
Image
Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.

In case of really bad and/or corny puns made by Va'al, click and hit play.
User avatar
Mindmaster
News Staff
Posts: 5869
News Credits: 29
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Age of Extinction and other Movie Universe toys

Postby megatronus » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:23 pm

Motto: "I would have waited an eternity for this."
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Mindmaster wrote:
megatronus wrote:I've been on the hunt for one...


Would you say you've been on the hunt for the Decepticon?

Image

I absolutely KNEW that was coming :lol:
Image

Check out my eBay Store!
User avatar
megatronus
Faction Commander
Posts: 4689
News Credits: 8
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:57 pm
Location: NYC
Buy from megatronus on eBay

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #123 - Vroom Vroom Vroom
Twincast / Podcast #123:
"Vroom Vroom Vroom"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Tuesday, August 18th, 2015