Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

New Galleries: Transformers Movie Trilogy Optimus Prime w/ Trailer and DOTM Lunarfire Optimus Prime

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Movie Trilogy Optimus Prime w/ Trailer and DOTM Lunarfire Optimus Prime

Postby DISCHARGE » Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:31 am

Motto: "AnTagony IS the PitS. MoVe ALonG WoRMs. THis WarS NOT gOnNa WIN iTSelf!"
Weapon: Front-Mounted Anti-Matter Projector
Hip-Hoptimus Rime wrote:Simply taking the springs out doesn't always give you good results. You'll often end up with a weapon that flops open or closed depending on how the figure is holding it. I always stiffen the mechanism, by working the plastic around the moving internal parts to create a snug interference fit, and/or shortening the posts that hold the weapon halves together, so the halves clamp down tighter. FWIW.


While I haven't experienced floppiness per say, I can see what you are getting at
as it moves much smoother with the lack of friction.
I wonder if those Polybands are small enough to use as a sort of rubber washer\gasket that can create the friction need, or if they are too big for the internal screw posts.
Blurrz wrote:Transformers fans are just like real people.

Image
User avatar
DISCHARGE
Gestalt
Posts: 2790
News Credits: 2
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:41 pm
Firepower: 10+

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Movie Trilogy Optimus Prime w/ Trailer and DOTM Lunarfire Optimus Prime

Postby RhA » Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:44 am

Motto: "BRING ME DANGER!"
The trailer it does nothing.
Image
Latest TF: Energon Landmine, DOTM Topspin & AOE Galvatron.
User avatar
RhA
Faction Commander
Posts: 4174
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 8:37 am
Location: The Underwhere
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 10
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 1

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Movie Trilogy Optimus Prime w/ Trailer and DOTM Lunarfire Optimus Prime

Postby Seibertron » Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:01 am

Motto: "Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest ... is silence."
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
RhA wrote:The trailer it does nothing.


Are the polybands really visible in my galleries? If not, why don't you guys just use them in the manner that I do to keep them open?
Image

Want List: Beast Wars Returns Strika, Sixknight (stickers or replacement), Browning, Dai Atlas, Guard City, Battle Gaia, Marlboro Wheeljack, + more!

For Sale: Unreleased G2 Combat Hero Optimus Prime and G2 Combat Hero Megatron
User avatar
Seibertron
Site Owner
Posts: 23396
News Credits: 762
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 5:17 pm
Location: Chicago
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Movie Trilogy Optimus Prime w/ Trailer and DOTM Lunarfire Optimus Prime

Postby Sideswipe29 » Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:05 am

Weapon: Battle Blades
To me Deluxe Prime seems to small for this trailer. I think Battle Blade Optimus Prime would be a better scale. Could someone post/send some pics of HFTD Battle Blades Prime with this trailer? I would really appreciate it.
User avatar
Sideswipe29
Mini-Con
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:48 am
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 8
Endurance: 8
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Movie Trilogy Optimus Prime w/ Trailer and DOTM Lunarfire Optimus Prime

Postby bumblehide » Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:47 pm

After seeing this I immediately called my local Target and they said they had a few in stock. I rushed over and was able to nab one for $29.99. What made the trip sweeter was that I also got a TF Prime Soundwave. :grin:
bumblehide
Mini-Con
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:39 pm

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Movie Trilogy Optimus Prime w/ Trailer and DOTM Lunarfire Optimus Prime

Postby Autobot032 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:36 am

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
GetRightRobot wrote:As a side note for you collectors with Target stores nearby; the DPCI for Movie Trilogy Optimus Prime with Trailer is 087-06-0641 "All Star Ultra Optimus" at $29.99.



Now also available at Wal-Mart. $29.97. I have pic proof if needed.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
News Staff
Posts: 8857
News Credits: 40
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:51 am
Location: I don't know!
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Movie Trilogy Optimus Prime w/ Trailer and DOTM Lunarfire Optimus Prime

Postby GetRightRobot » Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:34 am

Motto: "Surf in the Summer, Collect in the Winter."
Weapon: Neptune Sword
Autobot032 wrote:
GetRightRobot wrote:As a side note for you collectors with Target stores nearby; the DPCI for Movie Trilogy Optimus Prime with Trailer is 087-06-0641 "All Star Ultra Optimus" at $29.99.



Now also available at Wal-Mart. $29.97. I have pic proof if needed.



Wow that is good news for fans wanting a cheaper alternative for a movie Prime with a trailer. Wal-Marts are far more common. Please post your pics and in what area you found the figure.
User avatar
GetRightRobot
Godmaster
Posts: 1702
News Credits: 16
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:54 pm
Location: MB SC!!!
Watch GetRightRobot on YouTube
Buy from GetRightRobot on eBay
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 2
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Movie Trilogy Optimus Prime w/ Trailer and DOTM Lunarfire Optimus Prime

Postby Autobot032 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:57 am

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
GetRightRobot wrote:
Autobot032 wrote:
GetRightRobot wrote:As a side note for you collectors with Target stores nearby; the DPCI for Movie Trilogy Optimus Prime with Trailer is 087-06-0641 "All Star Ultra Optimus" at $29.99.



Now also available at Wal-Mart. $29.97. I have pic proof if needed.



Wow that is good news for fans wanting a cheaper alternative for a movie Prime with a trailer. Wal-Marts are far more common. Please post your pics and in what area you found the figure.


Meadville, PA.
After midnight.
I was incorrect, it's $29.96.

Image
Image
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
News Staff
Posts: 8857
News Credits: 40
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:51 am
Location: I don't know!
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Movie Trilogy Optimus Prime w/ Trailer and DOTM Lunarfire Optimus Prime

Postby GetRightRobot » Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:03 am

Motto: "Surf in the Summer, Collect in the Winter."
Weapon: Neptune Sword
Autobot032 wrote:
GetRightRobot wrote:
Autobot032 wrote:
GetRightRobot wrote:As a side note for you collectors with Target stores nearby; the DPCI for Movie Trilogy Optimus Prime with Trailer is 087-06-0641 "All Star Ultra Optimus" at $29.99.



Now also available at Wal-Mart. $29.97. I have pic proof if needed.



Wow that is good news for fans wanting a cheaper alternative for a movie Prime with a trailer. Wal-Marts are far more common. Please post your pics and in what area you found the figure.


Meadville, PA.
After midnight.
I was incorrect, it's $29.96.

Image
Image



Sweet!
User avatar
GetRightRobot
Godmaster
Posts: 1702
News Credits: 16
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:54 pm
Location: MB SC!!!
Watch GetRightRobot on YouTube
Buy from GetRightRobot on eBay
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 2
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7


Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #102 - Hidden Mickeys
Twincast / Podcast #102:
"Hidden Mickeys"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, October 5th, 2014