New IDW Crossover: TFs vs. Martians

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Re: New IDW Crossover: TFs vs. Martians

Postby President-prime » Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:36 pm

Ok, seriously???? I guess not. I understand Popeyes, ghostbusters, kiss maybe. But transformers with mars attacks? Come on...idw! I guess anything is considered ok...Transformers ...sniff,sniff...goodbye action comics.
President-prime
Minibot
Posts: 196
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:29 pm
Buy from President-prime on eBay

Re: New IDW Crossover: TFs vs. Martians

Postby President-prime » Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:39 pm

Oh, and the cover makes our hero (and villain) looks lame. Look at thos pose! Megatron looks lazy. Those left arms looks out of place. Seems like op and meg is not taking this comic idea very seriously either. Good luck selling those covers
President-prime
Minibot
Posts: 196
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:29 pm
Buy from President-prime on eBay

Re: New IDW Crossover: TFs vs. Martians

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:08 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
President-prime wrote:Ok, seriously???? I guess not. I understand Popeyes, ghostbusters, kiss maybe. But transformers with mars attacks? Come on...idw! I guess anything is considered ok...Transformers ...sniff,sniff...goodbye action comics.
Goodbye? But Action Comics just got relauched in 2011. :P

Image
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 26621
News Credits: 193
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: New IDW Crossover: TFs vs. Martians

Postby President-prime » Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:16 pm

I don't mean dc's action comics. I meant comics that have lots of serious action with jokes but not comics that are jokes:)
President-prime
Minibot
Posts: 196
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:29 pm
Buy from President-prime on eBay

Re: New IDW Crossover: TFs vs. Martians

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:19 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
President-prime wrote:I don't mean dc's action comics. I meant comics that have lots of serious action with jokes but not comics that are jokes:)
My :P = I was joking. :roll:

And how do you know that this will be a joke comic? How do you know that they won't handle this story with care and respect to both properties?

...ASIDE from the fact that Shane McCarthy's writing it.

Just because it isn't "oh so serious" doesn't mean it's gonna be some juvenile piece of crud.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 26621
News Credits: 193
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: New IDW Crossover: TFs vs. Martians

Postby President-prime » Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:12 pm

I'm sure it'll probably be interesting for those who likes these kinds of crossover. But I have to agree with many of the posts thus far. Personally, I think there are other worthwhile properties to do crossovers.
President-prime
Minibot
Posts: 196
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:29 pm
Buy from President-prime on eBay

Previous

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

TRANSFORMERS COLLECTORS CLUB Jackpot TFCC Timelines Sealed Autobot Decepticon - Time Remaining: 6 days 5 hours 29 minutes 36 seconds
Transformers Collectors Club TFCC 1.0 Scourge Nemesis Prime MIB UNUSED - Time Remaining: 6 days 6 hours 9 minutes 54 seconds
Transformers Timelines TCC TFSS 2.0 Rewind Eject - Time Remaining: 9 days 1 hour 12 minutes 54 seconds
HASBRO--TRANSFORMERS TIMELINES--FISITRON FIGURE (LOOK) CLUB EXCLUSIVE - Time Remaining: 9 days 7 hours 20 minutes 53 seconds
Transformers TFCC Club Exclusive Scourge 2013 TFSS MIB Unused - Time Remaining: 10 days 3 hours 4 minutes 36 seconds
HASBRO--TRANSFORMERS TIMELINES--CIRCUIT FIGURE (LOOK) CLUB EXCLUSIVE - Time Remaining: 10 days 5 hours 30 minutes 59 seconds
Transformers Collectors Club exclusive BREAKDOWN Deluxe boxed CHUG Classics - Time Remaining: 11 days 8 hours 42 minutes 7 seconds
Transformers TFCC CLUB SUBSCRIPTION TFSS CARZAP AUTOBOT FOWARD PATROL FIGURE - Time Remaining: 13 days 38 minutes 48 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #163 - Through The Space Hole
Twincast / Podcast #163:
"Through The Space Hole"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, January 7th, 2017
Website Security Test