Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

New Movie Poster Reveals Transformers Age of Extinction Optimus Prime CG Model

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Transformers 3 is scheduled to be released on July 1st, 2011. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Moderators: Supreme Convoy, robofreak, Seibertron, Counterpunch

Re: New Movie Poster Reveals Transformers Age of Extinction Optimus Prime CG Model

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:05 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
OptimalOptimus2 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
OptimalOptimus2 wrote:Optimus having less red is bad.
Why?
Optimus Prime has been red ever since G1.
So?

OptimalOptimus2 wrote:It feels weird that he has to have more blue than red. Like I said before, it lacks himself. It's like he's the new Ultra Magnus. :SICK:
There's been a countless amount of Optimuses that didn't have red as their primary color.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14817
News Credits: 90
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: New Movie Poster Reveals Transformers Age of Extinction Optimus Prime CG Model

Postby Ultra Markus » Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:37 pm

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: Laser Rifle
i think that style of optimus would make a good rodimus prime
just color hime red and orange and of course change the head
User avatar
Ultra Markus
Targetmaster
Posts: 697
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2004 5:48 pm
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: New Movie Poster Reveals Transformers Age of Extinction Optimus Prime CG Model

Postby Ultra Markus » Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:43 pm

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: Laser Rifle
Sabrblade wrote:
OptimalOptimus2 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
OptimalOptimus2 wrote:Optimus having less red is bad.
Why?
Optimus Prime has been red ever since G1.
So?

OptimalOptimus2 wrote:It feels weird that he has to have more blue than red. Like I said before, it lacks himself. It's like he's the new Ultra Magnus. :SICK:
There's been a countless amount of Optimuses that didn't have red as their primary color.

oh yeah, like who?
don't count beastwars!
User avatar
Ultra Markus
Targetmaster
Posts: 697
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2004 5:48 pm
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: New Movie Poster Reveals Transformers Age of Extinction Optimus Prime CG Model

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:59 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Ultra Markus wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
OptimalOptimus2 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
OptimalOptimus2 wrote:Optimus having less red is bad.
Why?
Optimus Prime has been red ever since G1.
So?

OptimalOptimus2 wrote:It feels weird that he has to have more blue than red. Like I said before, it lacks himself. It's like he's the new Ultra Magnus. :SICK:
There's been a countless amount of Optimuses that didn't have red as their primary color.

oh yeah, like who?
don't count beastwars!
JAFCON Convoy
Nuclean Quest Super Convoy
BAPE Convoy (green)
BAPE Convoy (gray)
G2 Laser Optimus Prime (had more gray and black than he had red)
G2 Combat Hero Optimus Prime (the blue one)
G2 General Optimus Prime
Machine Wars Optimus Prime (had an even amount of blue, gray, white, red, and olive green)
Smallest TF Convoy (white)
Lucky Draw Masterpiece MP-1 Convoy
Masterpiece MP-1S Convoy Sleep Mode
RobotMasters G1 Convoy Limited Black Version
Lucky Draw RobotMasters "Crayola Convoy"
Hybrid Style Convoy Black Version
Sports Label Convoy Marine version
Music Label Convoy (the white one)
Alternity Convoy Ultimate Silver
Reveal the Shield (Laser) Optimus Prime
United Laser Optimus Prime
United Black Optimus Prime
Generations Ultimate Gift Set Combat Hero Optimus Prime
Universe RiD Optimus Prime (Sam's Club exclusive)
Universe RiD Spychanger Optimus Prime
Lucky Draw Micron Densetsu Kinpika Convoy
Armada Powrlinx Optimus Prime
Armada "Battle for the Matrix" Optimus Prime (Kmart exclusive)
Energon Optimsu Prime (red was a minor color on him)
Lucky Draw Super Link Gold Grand Convoy
Lucky Draw SL Grand Convoy Mēki Version
Energon Costco exclusive Armada redeco Optimus Prime
Lucky Draw Super Link Grand Convoy Custom Color Version
Unreleased Energon Optimus Prime redeco
Lucky Draw Galaxy Convoy Gold Version
Lucky Draw Galaxy Convoy Silver Version
Lucky Draw Galaxy Convoy Custom Color Version
Lucky Draw EZ Collection Galaxy Convoy Gold Version
Cybertron Deluxe Jungle Planet Optimus Prime (BW 10th Anniv Primal redeco)
Movie 1 Legends Optimus Prime (more blue than red)
Movie 1 Legneds Nightwatch Optimus Prime
Movie 1 Deluxe Protoform Optimus Prime
Movie 1 Deluxe Protoform Optimus Prime Fusion Cluster Edition
Lucky Draw Movie 1 Deluxe Gold Protoform Optimus Prime
Movie 1 Leader Nightwatch Optimus Prime (UK/Japan)
Movie 1 Leader Nightwatch Optimus Prime (U.S. AllSpark Power)
Lucky Draw Movie 1 Leader Gold Optimus Prime
ROTF Legends Optimus Prime (more gray than anything)
ROTF EZ Collection Optimus Prime Damage Version
ROTF Legends Power Armor Optimus Prime
ROTF EZ Collection Defender Optimus Prime
ROTF Voyager Defender Optimus Prime
ROTF Voyager Stratosphere's Optimus Prime mini-figure (blue)
ROTF Leader Optimus Prime Black Version (Amazon Japan exclusive)
FOTF FAB Power Armor Optimus Prime
2010 Legends Fireburst Optimus Prime
2010 EZ Collection Optimus Prime (more black that red and blue)
DOTM Voyager Fireburst Optimus Prime (more gray and black than red)
Lucky Draw DOTM Voyager Tritanium Optimus Prime
DOTM Supreme JETWING OPTIMUS PRIME Black Ver.
Animated EZ Collection Optimus Prime Elite Guard Version
Animated EZ Collection Optimus Prime Gold Version
Animated Deluxe Optimus Prime Gold Version
Animated Voyager Optimus Prime Black Version
Animated Bumper Battlers Nightwatch Optimus Prime
Timelines Shattered Glass Optimus Prime
Timelines Invasion SG Optimus Prime
Prime First Edition Dark Guard Optimus Prime
Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Cyberverse Commander Optimus Prime
Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Commander Beast Blade Optimus Prime
Prime Beast Hunters Weaponizer Beast Tracker Optimus Prime
Bot Shots Super Bot Optimus Prime
Bot Shots Polar Assault Team Optimus Prime

To name a few. ;)
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14817
News Credits: 90
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: New Movie Poster Reveals Transformers Age of Extinction Optimus Prime CG Model

Postby Ultra Markus » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:17 am

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: Laser Rifle
Sabrblade wrote:
Ultra Markus wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
OptimalOptimus2 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
OptimalOptimus2 wrote:Optimus having less red is bad.
Why?
Optimus Prime has been red ever since G1.
So?

OptimalOptimus2 wrote:It feels weird that he has to have more blue than red. Like I said before, it lacks himself. It's like he's the new Ultra Magnus. :SICK:
There's been a countless amount of Optimuses that didn't have red as their primary color.

oh yeah, like who?
don't count beastwars!
JAFCON Convoy
Nuclean Quest Super Convoy
BAPE Convoy (green)
BAPE Convoy (gray)
G2 Laser Optimus Prime (had more gray and black than he had red)
G2 Combat Hero Optimus Prime (the blue one)
G2 General Optimus Prime
Machine Wars Optimus Prime (had an even amount of blue, gray, white, red, and olive green)
Smallest TF Convoy (white)
Lucky Draw Masterpiece MP-1 Convoy
Masterpiece MP-1S Convoy Sleep Mode
RobotMasters G1 Convoy Limited Black Version
Lucky Draw RobotMasters "Crayola Convoy"
Hybrid Style Convoy Black Version
Sports Label Convoy Marine version
Music Label Convoy (the white one)
Alternity Convoy Ultimate Silver
Reveal the Shield (Laser) Optimus Prime
United Laser Optimus Prime
United Black Optimus Prime
Generations Ultimate Gift Set Combat Hero Optimus Prime
Universe RiD Optimus Prime (Sam's Club exclusive)
Universe RiD Spychanger Optimus Prime
Lucky Draw Micron Densetsu Kinpika Convoy
Armada Powrlinx Optimus Prime
Armada "Battle for the Matrix" Optimus Prime (Kmart exclusive)
Energon Optimsu Prime (red was a minor color on him)
Lucky Draw Super Link Gold Grand Convoy
Lucky Draw SL Grand Convoy Mēki Version
Energon Costco exclusive Armada redeco Optimus Prime
Lucky Draw Super Link Grand Convoy Custom Color Version
Unreleased Energon Optimus Prime redeco
Lucky Draw Galaxy Convoy Gold Version
Lucky Draw Galaxy Convoy Silver Version
Lucky Draw Galaxy Convoy Custom Color Version
Lucky Draw EZ Collection Galaxy Convoy Gold Version
Cybertron Deluxe Jungle Planet Optimus Prime (BW 10th Anniv Primal redeco)
Movie 1 Legends Optimus Prime (more blue than red)
Movie 1 Legneds Nightwatch Optimus Prime
Movie 1 Deluxe Protoform Optimus Prime
Movie 1 Deluxe Protoform Optimus Prime Fusion Cluster Edition
Lucky Draw Movie 1 Deluxe Gold Protoform Optimus Prime
Movie 1 Leader Nightwatch Optimus Prime (UK/Japan)
Movie 1 Leader Nightwatch Optimus Prime (U.S. AllSpark Power)
Lucky Draw Movie 1 Leader Gold Optimus Prime
ROTF Legends Optimus Prime (more gray than anything)
ROTF EZ Collection Optimus Prime Damage Version
ROTF Legends Power Armor Optimus Prime
ROTF EZ Collection Defender Optimus Prime
ROTF Voyager Defender Optimus Prime
ROTF Voyager Stratosphere's Optimus Prime mini-figure (blue)
ROTF Leader Optimus Prime Black Version (Amazon Japan exclusive)
FOTF FAB Power Armor Optimus Prime
2010 Legends Fireburst Optimus Prime
2010 EZ Collection Optimus Prime (more black that red and blue)
DOTM Voyager Fireburst Optimus Prime (more gray and black than red)
Lucky Draw DOTM Voyager Tritanium Optimus Prime
DOTM Supreme JETWING OPTIMUS PRIME Black Ver.
Animated EZ Collection Optimus Prime Elite Guard Version
Animated EZ Collection Optimus Prime Gold Version
Animated Deluxe Optimus Prime Gold Version
Animated Voyager Optimus Prime Black Version
Animated Bumper Battlers Nightwatch Optimus Prime
Timelines Shattered Glass Optimus Prime
Timelines Invasion SG Optimus Prime
Prime First Edition Dark Guard Optimus Prime
Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Cyberverse Commander Optimus Prime
Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Commander Beast Blade Optimus Prime
Prime Beast Hunters Weaponizer Beast Tracker Optimus Prime
Bot Shots Super Bot Optimus Prime
Bot Shots Polar Assault Team Optimus Prime

To name a few. ;)

and how many of those were actually in a movie or tv show
User avatar
Ultra Markus
Targetmaster
Posts: 697
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2004 5:48 pm
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: New Movie Poster Reveals Transformers Age of Extinction Optimus Prime CG Model

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:29 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Ultra Markus wrote:and how many of those were actually in a movie or tv show
Should that matter?
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14817
News Credits: 90
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: New Movie Poster Reveals Transformers Age of Extinction Optimus Prime CG Model

Postby Ultra Markus » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:47 pm

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: Laser Rifle
Sabrblade wrote:
Ultra Markus wrote:and how many of those were actually in a movie or tv show
Should that matter?

as the character we all see on tv or the movie we all know him having the red shirt and blue pants with little variations here and there and anybody that's new to transformers even from a couple years ago will see optimus that way and to show someone a white or green or a yellow or an all blue optimus will be confusing to those who don't know, you imply that just because optimus's toys come in a rainbow of different colors that it is also that way on screen when in fact he has been pretty much the same color from the start, so yes it does matter it matters to those who don't collect toys or every damn color his toy comes in
maybe it doesn't matter to you, i'm pretty sure you don't care
User avatar
Ultra Markus
Targetmaster
Posts: 697
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2004 5:48 pm
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: New Movie Poster Reveals Transformers Age of Extinction Optimus Prime CG Model

Postby SlyTF1 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:51 pm

Motto: "Destruction is the ultimate freedom."
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
Ultra Markus wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Ultra Markus wrote:and how many of those were actually in a movie or tv show
Should that matter?

as the character we all see on tv or the movie we all know him having the red shirt and blue pants with little variations here and there and anybody that's new to transformers even from a couple years ago will see optimus that way and to show someone a white or green or a yellow or an all blue optimus will be confusing to those who don't know, you imply that just because optimus's toys come in a rainbow of different colors that it is also that way on screen when in fact he has been pretty much the same color from the start, so yes it does matter it matters to those who don't collect toys or every damn color his toy comes in
maybe it doesn't matter to you, i'm pretty sure you don't care


No one should care. They reversed his colors a bit. So what? No one got this mad when Bumblebee reversed his in season 3 of TFP.
The Game You lose
Image
User avatar
SlyTF1
City Commander
Posts: 3721
News Credits: 7
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:34 am
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: New Movie Poster Reveals Transformers Age of Extinction Optimus Prime CG Model

Postby Ultra Markus » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:19 pm

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: Laser Rifle
SlyTF1 wrote:
Ultra Markus wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Ultra Markus wrote:and how many of those were actually in a movie or tv show
Should that matter?

as the character we all see on tv or the movie we all know him having the red shirt and blue pants with little variations here and there and anybody that's new to transformers even from a couple years ago will see optimus that way and to show someone a white or green or a yellow or an all blue optimus will be confusing to those who don't know, you imply that just because optimus's toys come in a rainbow of different colors that it is also that way on screen when in fact he has been pretty much the same color from the start, so yes it does matter it matters to those who don't collect toys or every damn color his toy comes in
maybe it doesn't matter to you, i'm pretty sure you don't care


No one should care. They reversed his colors a bit. So what? No one got this mad when Bumblebee reversed his in season 3 of TFP.
why shouldn't we care about what goes on with Tfs
if you don't care why are you here posting?
User avatar
Ultra Markus
Targetmaster
Posts: 697
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2004 5:48 pm
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: New Movie Poster Reveals Transformers Age of Extinction Optimus Prime CG Model

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:28 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Why should the color dictate the character?

After all, Megatron had no set color scheme or body design that he had to adhere to from 1992 to 2006. That's 14 years of Megatron designs experiencing all kinds of unique diversity.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14817
News Credits: 90
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: New Movie Poster Reveals Transformers Age of Extinction Optimus Prime CG Model

Postby SlyTF1 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:25 pm

Motto: "Destruction is the ultimate freedom."
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
Ultra Markus wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:
Ultra Markus wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Ultra Markus wrote:and how many of those were actually in a movie or tv show
Should that matter?

as the character we all see on tv or the movie we all know him having the red shirt and blue pants with little variations here and there and anybody that's new to transformers even from a couple years ago will see optimus that way and to show someone a white or green or a yellow or an all blue optimus will be confusing to those who don't know, you imply that just because optimus's toys come in a rainbow of different colors that it is also that way on screen when in fact he has been pretty much the same color from the start, so yes it does matter it matters to those who don't collect toys or every damn color his toy comes in
maybe it doesn't matter to you, i'm pretty sure you don't care


No one should care. They reversed his colors a bit. So what? No one got this mad when Bumblebee reversed his in season 3 of TFP.
why shouldn't we care about what goes on with Tfs
if you don't care why are you here posting?


You shouldn't care that a character has a little less of a color than they had before. It's not that serious.

Sabrblade wrote:Why should the color dictate the character?

After all, Megatron had no set color scheme or body design that he had to adhere to from 1992 to 2006. That's 14 years of Megatron designs experiencing all kinds of unique diversity.


Also, this. And I'm sure some people were upset, but for the most part, I'm sure most people didn't give a damn.
The Game You lose
Image
User avatar
SlyTF1
City Commander
Posts: 3721
News Credits: 7
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:34 am
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: New Movie Poster Reveals Transformers Age of Extinction Optimus Prime CG Model

Postby Ultra Markus » Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:15 am

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: Laser Rifle
Sabrblade wrote:Why should the color dictate the character?

After all, Megatron had no set color scheme or body design that he had to adhere to from 1992 to 2006. That's 14 years of Megatron designs experiencing all kinds of unique diversity.

thats because megatron wasnt as an important to fans as optimus besides they couldnt make him a gun any more and had go with something different ultimately everyone would prefer the classic look of their favorite characters, its not the color that dictates the character but color makes them more familiar
User avatar
Ultra Markus
Targetmaster
Posts: 697
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2004 5:48 pm
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: New Movie Poster Reveals Transformers Age of Extinction Optimus Prime CG Model

Postby Ultra Markus » Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:18 am

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: Laser Rifle
SlyTF1 wrote:
Ultra Markus wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:
Ultra Markus wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Ultra Markus wrote:and how many of those were actually in a movie or tv show
Should that matter?

as the character we all see on tv or the movie we all know him having the red shirt and blue pants with little variations here and there and anybody that's new to transformers even from a couple years ago will see optimus that way and to show someone a white or green or a yellow or an all blue optimus will be confusing to those who don't know, you imply that just because optimus's toys come in a rainbow of different colors that it is also that way on screen when in fact he has been pretty much the same color from the start, so yes it does matter it matters to those who don't collect toys or every damn color his toy comes in
maybe it doesn't matter to you, i'm pretty sure you don't care


No one should care. They reversed his colors a bit. So what? No one got this mad when Bumblebee reversed his in season 3 of TFP.
why shouldn't we care about what goes on with Tfs
if you don't care why are you here posting?


You shouldn't care that a character has a little less of a color than they had before. It's not that serious.

Sabrblade wrote:Why should the color dictate the character?

After all, Megatron had no set color scheme or body design that he had to adhere to from 1992 to 2006. That's 14 years of Megatron designs experiencing all kinds of unique diversity.


Also, this. And I'm sure some people were upset, but for the most part, I'm sure most people didn't give a damn.

i remember most people were upset and did give a damn
User avatar
Ultra Markus
Targetmaster
Posts: 697
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2004 5:48 pm
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: New Movie Poster Reveals Transformers Age of Extinction Optimus Prime CG Model

Postby analogtherapy » Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:52 am

I know I'm likely in the wee minority here, but...as far as I'm concerned, I rank the Bay "live action" Transformers movies right up there with Star Wars episodes 1, 2, and 3. In my world, they don't exist. :BOT:
User avatar
analogtherapy
Mini-Con
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:39 pm
Buy from analogtherapy on eBay

Re: New Movie Poster Reveals Transformers Age of Extinction Optimus Prime CG Model

Postby TurboMMaster » Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:39 am

Motto: ""Have a hig gun? Have a big fun!!!""
Weapon: Cyclone Gun
Wait, they don't explain this already? I think it was said that Red Optimus looks bad or something...

Also, I don't think Bayformers Optimus Prime in red is such great idea. Bay's Optimus isn't red because Red is usually a color of warrior class Transformers (Dino, Demolishor). Maybe in this universe blue color is a standard color for scientist class?
Image
What is love? Baby don't hurt me, Don't hurt me, no more.
User avatar
TurboMMaster
Vehicon
Posts: 336
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:12 am
Watch TurboMMaster on YouTube
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 5

Re: New Movie Poster Reveals Transformers Age of Extinction Optimus Prime CG Model

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:51 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
TurboMMaster wrote:Wait, they don't explain this already? I think it was said that Red Optimus looks bad or something...
Originally, it was because the technology at the time of the 2007 movie couldn't make the color red look good onscreen. By the time of ROTF, however, they had better tech and could have more red bots onscreen. But Optimus had already gotten his iconic movie look, so they stuck with it.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14817
News Credits: 90
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: New Movie Poster Reveals Transformers Age of Extinction Optimus Prime CG Model

Postby Slashercon » Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:09 pm

Motto: "Victory without effort, is failure!!"
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Optimus is like Spider-Man to me...he's had many different looks over the years and just because he's red and blue most of the time, doesn't mean it has to be that way all the time. :-B
User avatar
Slashercon
Vehicon
Posts: 305
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:18 pm
Location: Creighton, Pennsylvania
Watch Slashercon on YouTube
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: New Movie Poster Reveals Transformers Age of Extinction Optimus Prime CG Model

Postby TurboMMaster » Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:06 am

Motto: ""Have a hig gun? Have a big fun!!!""
Weapon: Cyclone Gun
Sadly, in Bayformers Megatron is propably the worst looking Optimus in history, among with he's Animated counterpart. Firstly, he is not "buffed" at all. Each Optimus seems to be weel-built with big chest, massice arms and enormus shoulders, even this from Animated. Bay,s Optimus is different, he has tiny arms, long legs and he'schest is almost flat (at least for Prime's standards). In first movie, when he was weak, he's look maybe even fit's he's role. Yet in Rotf this becomes one of the greatest problem of the movie.
Image
What is love? Baby don't hurt me, Don't hurt me, no more.
User avatar
TurboMMaster
Vehicon
Posts: 336
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:12 am
Watch TurboMMaster on YouTube
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 5

Previous

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #90 - Dark Scorponok
Twincast / Podcast #90:
"Dark Scorponok"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, April 7th, 2014