Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

New Official Images of Generations & RTS

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: New Official Images of Generations & RTS

Postby OptiMagnus » Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:01 am

Motto: ""Close your mouth and open your mind.""
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
These look better every time I see them. I'm definitely going for Optimus, Bumblebee, and Scourge. Maybe Perceptor and Kup. But the new Bee just looks so much better with the black stripes.
Please note: If you think I may be joking, I probably am.
User avatar
OptiMagnus
Gestalt
Posts: 2289
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: Ohio, USA
Watch OptiMagnus on YouTube
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 4
Rank: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 6

Re: New Official Images of Generations & RTS

Postby OlivusPrime » Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:08 am

Motto: "Let justice prevail over death."
Weapon: Ionic Blaster
All of them look pretty awesome, although I'll only be getting Bumblebee and Perceptor. Shame some of the future figures still haven't been mentioned much by Hasbro (>Cough<>Cough< WHEELJACK! >Cough<).
Image

Recently Bought: Universe (2008) Powerglide, RTS Trailbreaker, DOTM Ultimate Optimus Prime
User avatar
OlivusPrime
Fuzor
Posts: 219
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:58 pm
Location: In the United Kingdom, without Wave 3/4 :(
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 9
Skill: 9

Re: New Official Images of Generations & RTS

Postby MagnaBlade » Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:09 am

Wreck-Gar's motorcycle looks awesome. I'm a big fan of dual-sport and Dakar Rally type bikes. I like his bot form too, but his face looks way too human for my taste with the light-beige paint(looks like a flesh color to me) and black mustache. I guess his face was a similar color in the movie but I wish they would have gone with a metallic color.
User avatar
MagnaBlade
Minibot
Posts: 155
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:20 am

Re: New Official Images of Generations & RTS

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:26 am

Motto: "Keep calm and form Voltron"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
I say quit complaining about why or why not a figure is in a certain line and just be glad we are getting these awesome figures in the first place. Don't like rubsigns? Easy fix, peel off the rubsign and get some reprolabel faction symbols.
william-james88 wrote:I am just glad the conversation has changed from just being about the butt flap

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
User avatar
LOST Cybertronian
News Staff
Posts: 3612
News Credits: 21
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:23 pm
Location: Wichita, KS
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Re: New Official Images of Generations & RTS

Postby Galvatrondestroyer » Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:28 am

Motto: "You cannot achieve success without the risk of failure."
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
all will be mine with the possible exception of laser prime...though i do have the two pack g2 megatron so its a possiblity
User avatar
Galvatrondestroyer
Minibot
Posts: 151
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:20 am
Location: Ohio
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10
Rank: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Re: New Official Images of Generations & RTS

Postby cannonfodder4000 » Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:33 am

Motto: "Dey are fools! and dey will dai, like foods!"
Weapon: Right Laser
That is some fantastic artwork Laser prime has! good job Mr.Anonymous artist! :APPLAUSE:
Makes me wish the toy looked that good :-(
User avatar
cannonfodder4000
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 925
News Credits: 17
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:30 am
Location: Qatar
Watch cannonfodder4000 on YouTube
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 1
Endurance: 2
Rank: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Re: New Official Images of Generations & RTS

Postby The Dude » Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:41 am

Motto: "I never save pictures of any new toy, because before I know it, I'll be sick of seeing its ugly mug on Walmart shelves. Isn't that right, Mudflap?"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Some third party company should make upgrades for all the "Reveal the Shield" guys so that they can use the clip system that the "Generations" guys have. I mean, with the clip system not applying to the WfC figures, repaints from other lines, or Drift, it's an over-arching gimmick that arches over about six figures, two of whom are repaints. And other than different gimmicks and a couple figures in movie style, how different are Generations and RtS?
The Dude
Minibot
Posts: 177
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:15 am
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 4
Endurance: 4
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Firepower: 10
Skill: 8

Re: New Official Images of Generations & RTS

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:47 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
The Dude wrote:Some third party company should make upgrades for all the "Reveal the Shield" guys so that they can use the clip system that the "Generations" guys have. I mean, with the clip system not applying to the WfC figures, repaints from other lines, or Drift, it's an over-arching gimmick that arches over about six figures, two of whom are repaints. And other than different gimmicks and a couple figures in movie style, how different are Generations and RtS?


Someone's forgetting RtS Jazz and Tracks, who both have the clip system.
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

Top 5 Priorities:

1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) RiD Grimlock, Hightower & Wedge
3) Energon Sledge, Duststorm, Bonecrusher & Wideload
4) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 15020
News Credits: 20
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: Delft, the Netherlands; McKinney, Texas, USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: New Official Images of Generations & RTS

Postby RK_Striker_JK_5 » Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:49 am

Motto: ""I am a warrior. Let the battle be joined.""
Weapon: Electron Gun
OlivusPrime wrote:All of them look pretty awesome, although I'll only be getting Bumblebee and Perceptor. Shame some of the future figures still haven't been mentioned much by Hasbro (>Cough<>Cough< WHEELJACK! >Cough<).



Ah, so not just me waiting for Hasbro's Wheeljack so I don't have to pay 35 bucks for Takara's.
Not caring about scale since 1984. Just like Hasbro.

My reviews of Transformers G1, one episode at a time. Stop by for a spell!
RK_Striker_JK_5
City Commander
Posts: 3438
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:48 pm
Location: New Hampshire
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10
Rank: 2
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 6

Re: New Official Images of Generations & RTS

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:51 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote:
OlivusPrime wrote:All of them look pretty awesome, although I'll only be getting Bumblebee and Perceptor. Shame some of the future figures still haven't been mentioned much by Hasbro (>Cough<>Cough< WHEELJACK! >Cough<).



Ah, so not just me waiting for Hasbro's Wheeljack so I don't have to pay 35 bucks for Takara's.


Add a third. Wheeljack was my first Autobot Car figure back in '91, so I'm especially stoked.
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

Top 5 Priorities:

1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) RiD Grimlock, Hightower & Wedge
3) Energon Sledge, Duststorm, Bonecrusher & Wideload
4) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 15020
News Credits: 20
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: Delft, the Netherlands; McKinney, Texas, USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: New Official Images of Generations & RTS

Postby RK_Striker_JK_5 » Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:02 am

Motto: ""I am a warrior. Let the battle be joined.""
Weapon: Electron Gun
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote:
OlivusPrime wrote:All of them look pretty awesome, although I'll only be getting Bumblebee and Perceptor. Shame some of the future figures still haven't been mentioned much by Hasbro (>Cough<>Cough< WHEELJACK! >Cough<).



Ah, so not just me waiting for Hasbro's Wheeljack so I don't have to pay 35 bucks for Takara's.


Add a third. Wheeljack was my first Autobot Car figure back in '91, so I'm especially stoked.


I've never owned G1 Wheeljack, myself. Should be cool to get one. :)

I like the rubsigns... but having an entirely separate line for them is just... makes little sense to me.
Not caring about scale since 1984. Just like Hasbro.

My reviews of Transformers G1, one episode at a time. Stop by for a spell!
RK_Striker_JK_5
City Commander
Posts: 3438
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:48 pm
Location: New Hampshire
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10
Rank: 2
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 6

Re: New Official Images of Generations & RTS

Postby Kibble » Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:09 am

Motto: "Shut up and take my SQUEE!"
Weapon: No Weapon
The packaging doesn't make much sense, but as long as the figs come out, I don't care too much what packaging they come in.

Is there any difference between this Bumblebee and the one that came in the Evolution of Bumblebee 3 pack?
User avatar
Kibble
City Commander
Posts: 3638
News Credits: 3
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:54 am

Re: New Official Images of Generations & RTS

Postby jlogano20 » Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:20 am

Weapon: Fusion Cannon
i'll get em all with the exception of bee i'll have to see that in person first

eh Sergent kup lost his name too i see
Image
[QUOTE=Fosterlager;6004341]RTS is so dead in fact, if you activate the rubsign now the faction symbol will have x's for eyes.[/QUOTE]
jlogano20
Fuzor
Posts: 253
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:15 pm
Location: Good Ol' New York
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Rank: Infinity
Courage: 5
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: New Official Images of Generations & RTS

Postby Caelus » Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:23 am

Clever - Maintaining two sublines means they get to keep two colors of packaging on the shelf, meaning we can't just ignore the old HftD figures, we have to rifle through them to find the RtS figures.

As to who and why, I'm guessing the reasoning was...

Scourge - he's unambiguously evil (being, essentially, a demon), and needs to aesthetically match Cyclonus and Galvatron released previously, so standard symbol. (Though a rubsign would have matched him to the Cyclonus Repaint).

Kup - His paint job is way to cheery to have an ambiguous faction, and he's too old to truck, with any of that gimmicky, sneaky stuff, so standard symbol.

Wreck-Gar - Not technically an Autobot anyway, so rubsign.

Bumblebee - Same figure has already been released with standard symbols a couple of times, and he's a spy, so rubsign.

Perceptor - I got nothing, but I like how you have to flip down his chest panel to rub the symbol.

Optimus Prime - The rubsign is just silly, though it will make sense for the Nemesis Prime repaint.
Caelus
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9360
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 10:32 pm
Location: Fort Collins, CO

Re: New Official Images of Generations & RTS

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:32 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Kibble wrote:The packaging doesn't make much sense, but as long as the figs come out, I don't care too much what packaging they come in.

Is there any difference between this Bumblebee and the one that came in the Evolution of Bumblebee 3 pack?


Yes. Legacy of Bumblebee Classic Bumblebee was just regular Classics Bumblebee with the white switched out for black, and grey for yellow. RtS Bumblebee has the movie inspired racing stripes. If you have the dough and patience, go for United: completely yellow and no chrome.
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

Top 5 Priorities:

1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) RiD Grimlock, Hightower & Wedge
3) Energon Sledge, Duststorm, Bonecrusher & Wideload
4) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 15020
News Credits: 20
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: Delft, the Netherlands; McKinney, Texas, USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: New Official Images of Generations & RTS

Postby Kibble » Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:42 am

Motto: "Shut up and take my SQUEE!"
Weapon: No Weapon
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Yes. Legacy of Bumblebee Classic Bumblebee was just regular Classics Bumblebee with the white switched out for black, and grey for yellow. RtS Bumblebee has the movie inspired racing stripes. If you have the dough and patience, go for United: completely yellow and no chrome.


Ahh, yes...the other had the whole black back end. A quick google search or trip to the TF room woulda worked, but it was eaier to just pose the question. Thanks.
User avatar
Kibble
City Commander
Posts: 3638
News Credits: 3
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:54 am

Re: New Official Images of Generations & RTS

Postby Colinus Maximus » Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:57 am

Motto: "Always expect the worst, you won't be disappointed."
Weapon: Gamma-Ray Laser Cannons
Caelus wrote:Clever - Maintaining two sublines means they get to keep two colors of packaging on the shelf, meaning we can't just ignore the old HftD figures, we have to rifle through them to find the RtS figures.

As to who and why, I'm guessing the reasoning was...

Scourge - he's unambiguously evil (being, essentially, a demon), and needs to aesthetically match Cyclonus and Galvatron released previously, so standard symbol. (Though a rubsign would have matched him to the Cyclonus Repaint).

Kup - His paint job is way to cheery to have an ambiguous faction, and he's too old to truck, with any of that gimmicky, sneaky stuff, so standard symbol.

Wreck-Gar - Not technically an Autobot anyway, so rubsign.

Bumblebee - Same figure has already been released with standard symbols a couple of times, and he's a spy, so rubsign.

Perceptor - I got nothing, but I like how you have to flip down his chest panel to rub the symbol.

Optimus Prime - The rubsign is just silly, though it will make sense for the Nemesis Prime repaint.


Perhaps the G2 Prime Repaint will be RID Scourge instead of Nemesis Prime and thus another reason to have G1 Scourge in a separate line so that when they do RID Scourge they can just use the name Scourge on the packaging.
Meet the Cynicbots:
http://www.seibertron.com/heavymetalwar ... p?id=14788
Image
I don't care if the turkey said the dog was a turkey! The dog is not the turkey! The turkey's the turkey, you turkey!
User avatar
Colinus Maximus
Godmaster
Posts: 1837
News Credits: 1
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:28 am
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 3
Endurance: 5
Courage: 1
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Re: New Official Images of Generations & RTS

Postby whacko » Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:36 pm

Weapon: Particle Beam Rifle
I am definitely going to have to pick up each of these except Scourge (well.. maybe scourge.. don't like the wings though). I want Wheeljack and Jazz too if they ever bother coming out.

Honestly Hasbro being a US-based company you think they would have made much greater effort to get these into stores for Christmas. As it is, it is hard to find any store that carriers even Generations Wave 2 figures.
whacko
Minibot
Posts: 129
News Credits: 2
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:45 am
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Rank: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: New Official Images of Generations & RTS

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:43 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
whacko wrote:I am definitely going to have to pick up each of these except Scourge (well.. maybe scourge.. don't like the wings though). I want Wheeljack and Jazz too if they ever bother coming out.

Honestly Hasbro being a US-based company you think they would have made much greater effort to get these into stores for Christmas. As it is, it is hard to find any store that carriers even Generations Wave 2 figures.


It's the stores ordering their product that's too blame, and the people not buying enough fast enough for the stores to bother ordering new stock.
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

Top 5 Priorities:

1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) RiD Grimlock, Hightower & Wedge
3) Energon Sledge, Duststorm, Bonecrusher & Wideload
4) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 15020
News Credits: 20
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: Delft, the Netherlands; McKinney, Texas, USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: New Official Images of Generations & RTS

Postby craggy » Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:02 pm

T-Macksimus wrote:I have no issue with the fact that they brought back the old rub signs but what really gets me is them placing a deluxe class Optimus in this particular line up. There is no mystery whatsoever as to what is on his rub shield and also, he's a G2 design.


Oh really? Mo mystery whatsoever? I posed a theory when the RtS line was announced, that it'd be the perfect place to include Maximals, Predacons, Junkions and G2 (or any other faction they choose to include/create) characters, as they can surprise people a little, rather than giving away every single thing months before the toys come out.

Of course, I don't know if he has a G2 Autobot symbol under there. Honestly, that particular figure is a little underwhelming to me so I'll probably never find out in person, but there's certainly room for the possibility, no?

Now the rest of the figures:

Wreck-Gar - looks good, and I'm going to have to get him if only because he's one of the few TFs these days I see but can't immediately figure out the transformation. Yes, the face does look a bit too fleshy coloured, but I'm sure I can live with it.

Perceptor - looks pretty cool in robot mode. I don't hate the alt mode, but I don't like enough for me to buy the toy. I do like the chest gimmick.

Optimus Prime - yeah, looks like maybe a decent figure, but the paint isn't doing it for me. I may get the Nemesis Version.

Bumblebee - well, he looks ok. I already have the Classics one, so not keen on spending more money on another BB that doesn't look all that G1ish. If I didn't own the mold already, I'd get the United version, as is, I reckon I'll pass and make do.

Scourge - not really liking the alt mode, and the robot mode isn't all that great either, but I'll probably get him to go with Galvatron and Cyclonus. I do like the weapon. It's Fracas alright, he's just been tagged with some transfomation inhibitor so he doesn't run away.

Kup - oh :( he has far too many different shades of green. The colour on his head and wrists in particular really puts me off. The extortionately priced E-Hobby 3pack is looking a lot more interesting.
assembling a Neo-G1/TF:TM cast. Please PM if you have (or know of) the following at a reasonable price: Classics or Henkei Astrotrain, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, Blurr, or 3rd Party iGear Ratchet and Ironhide.
Also looking for Universe Repugnus and Overbite, Frostbite and Longhorn and any Webdiver toys.
craggy
Faction Commander
Posts: 4732
News Credits: 4
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:07 pm

Re: New Official Images of Generations & RTS

Postby Sideswipe 00 » Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:47 pm

Motto: "We Can't hold out forever Kup! But we CAN give them one humongous repair bill!"
Weapon: Disruptor Rifle
so hasbros Wreck-gar is the same as Takara's?? i can't really see any difference...it will save me $25 xD Wheeljack is a definite buy from both. I worried that hasbro will chance wheeljacks paint apps like they did with turbo tracks. Just got him in the mail on friday amazing figure as well as Skullgrin (he is def my fav from the new lines so far :D) But can anyone confirm Wreck-Gar is the same Hasbro and Takara?
Image
Sideswipe 00
Fuzor
Posts: 238
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:33 pm
Watch Sideswipe 00 on YouTube
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Rank: 4
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Re: New Official Images of Generations & RTS

Postby Joetx » Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:53 pm

Mkall wrote:I'm never one to care about the box artwork, 98% of it ends up in the recycling bin anyways.


Ditto.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:I say quit complaining about why or why not a figure is in a certain line and just be glad we are getting these awesome figures in the first place.


Ditto.
Joetx
Fuzor
Posts: 265
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:50 pm

Re: New Official Images of Generations & RTS

Postby Optimum Supreme » Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:03 pm

Motto: "You have no chance to survive make your time."
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
My wallet is aching already. I want all of these except Bumblebee, I already have the first version, and it's enough for me.
User avatar
Optimum Supreme
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 807
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:27 pm
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10+
Rank: N/A
Courage: 7
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 4

Re: New Official Images of Generations & RTS

Postby MagnusPrimal » Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:18 pm

These look great! All save BB are preordered, Scourge x3! Gotta have my Sweeps, after all.
User avatar
MagnusPrimal
Godmaster
Posts: 1669
News Credits: 3
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 9:33 am

Re: New Official Images of Generations & RTS

Postby jlogano20 » Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:42 pm

Weapon: Fusion Cannon
whacko wrote:I am definitely going to have to pick up each of these except Scourge (well.. maybe scourge.. don't like the wings though). I want Wheeljack and Jazz too if they ever bother coming out.




wait what do u mean if jazz comes out?
Image
[QUOTE=Fosterlager;6004341]RTS is so dead in fact, if you activate the rubsign now the faction symbol will have x's for eyes.[/QUOTE]
jlogano20
Fuzor
Posts: 253
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:15 pm
Location: Good Ol' New York
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Rank: Infinity
Courage: 5
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #106 - McCarthyism
Twincast / Podcast #106:
"McCarthyism"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Thursday, December 4th, 2014