Chicago Cubs World Series 2016 8-Disc Collector's Edition Set from Shout! Factory

New Promo of Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Re: New Promo of Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes

Postby Bubbah » Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:51 pm

Motto: ""God has mercy ... I don't!""
Weapon: Slingshot
Suppose so ... I forgot just how extensive the remold on FOC Sideswipe is. Guess I'm just not used to seeing THAT much remolding on a deluxe figure this often. Usually it's repaint or nothing haha
Bubbah
Fuzor
Posts: 238
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:17 pm
Location: Las Vegas
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: 9
Rank: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: New Promo of Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:38 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 26338
News Credits: 188
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: New Promo of Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes

Postby PrymeStriker » Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:52 am

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
Sabrblade wrote:


"But you....

...ain't seen nothin'

yet!"

I'm sorry, but that voice over saying "ain't" has got to be the weirdest thing my ears have tuned in to.
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5802
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:57 pm
Location: Happytown, Hell
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Re: New Promo of Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes

Postby El Duque » Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:02 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
YouTube user drakenpuffs has uploaded a another shorter version of the previously reported Transformers Prime promo featuring the mysterious new Autobot recruit, and it's much higher quality. Check out the embedded video below. Be sure to tune into the Hub this Friday for the new episode "Out of the Past"!


User avatar
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9922
News Credits: 90
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:57 pm
Location: tornado alley

Re: New Promo of Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes

Postby XDMan » Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:10 pm

Motto: "We will put out thee fires of evil!"
Weapon: Ionic Blaster
We got Nemesis Prime, a new Bot, Shockwave, Frankenstein (Silas Edition) Cliff and a new time?

Looks like this is my 2nd favorite TF cartoon (the first is G1).
Image

Trollmutate!!!
XDMan
Vehicon
Posts: 320
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:35 pm
Location: Chicago
Watch XDMan on YouTube
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: New Promo of Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes

Postby BeastProwl » Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:27 pm

Motto: "Gravity Hurts"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
XDMan wrote:We got Nemesis Prime, a new Bot, Shockwave, Frankenstein (Silas Edition) Cliff and a new time?

Looks like this is my 2nd favorite TF cartoon (the first is G1).

There were alot of clips from previous episodes. I doubt nemesis prime is making a return.
Image

Check out my Art Thread! It actually gets updated from time to time!
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/beastprowl-s-art-thread-t102641s50.php

Also taking commissions! Inquire via PM if interested :D
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6383
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: New Promo of Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes

Postby Seibertron » Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:29 pm

Motto: "Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest ... is silence."
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
That's definitely Smokescreen with #38 on the side. Awesome!
Image

Want List: Browning, Dai Atlas and the Big Powered Giftset, Galaxy Shuttle, Guard City, Battle Gaia, Marlboro Wheeljack, + more!
User avatar
Seibertron
Site Owner
Posts: 24975
News Credits: 994
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 6:17 pm
Location: Chicago, IL USA
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: New Promo of Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes

Postby griftimus prime » Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:57 pm

Motto: "you will have no freedom. whether you are sentient or not."
Weapon: 16 Cannons
so sick of mech. what a stupid idea.
User avatar
griftimus prime
Headmaster
Posts: 1152
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:09 am
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Re: New Promo of Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes

Postby BeastProwl » Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:06 pm

Motto: "Gravity Hurts"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
griftimus prime wrote:so sick of mech. what a stupid idea.

hmm. Humans with tech strong enough to be a threat to both Autobots and Decepticons, potentially becoming decepticons themselves? Totally a dumb idea. I'm going to stop watching the whole series because of how dumb this one ineffective concept is.
Image

Check out my Art Thread! It actually gets updated from time to time!
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/beastprowl-s-art-thread-t102641s50.php

Also taking commissions! Inquire via PM if interested :D
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6383
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: New Promo of Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes

Postby PrymeStriker » Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:15 pm

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
BeastProwl wrote:
griftimus prime wrote:so sick of mech. what a stupid idea.

hmm. Humans with tech strong enough to be a threat to both Autobots and Decepticons, potentially becoming decepticons themselves? Totally a dumb idea. I'm going to stop watching the whole series because of how dumb this one ineffective concept is.


Wouldn't argue with it. He hates almost everything about this show. :roll:
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5802
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:57 pm
Location: Happytown, Hell
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Re: New Promo of Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:34 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
PrymeStriker wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:
griftimus prime wrote:so sick of mech. what a stupid idea.

hmm. Humans with tech strong enough to be a threat to both Autobots and Decepticons, potentially becoming decepticons themselves? Totally a dumb idea. I'm going to stop watching the whole series because of how dumb this one ineffective concept is.


Wouldn't argue with it. He hates almost everything. :roll:
fixed. :P
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 26338
News Credits: 188
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: New Promo of Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes

Postby PrymeStriker » Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:44 pm

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
Sabrblade wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:
griftimus prime wrote:so sick of mech. what a stupid idea.

hmm. Humans with tech strong enough to be a threat to both Autobots and Decepticons, potentially becoming decepticons themselves? Totally a dumb idea. I'm going to stop watching the whole series because of how dumb this one ineffective concept is.


Wouldn't argue with it. He hates almost everything. :roll:
fixed. :P


:lol: :lol:

Bravo.
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5802
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:57 pm
Location: Happytown, Hell
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Re: New Promo of Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes

Postby njb902 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:26 pm

BeastProwl wrote:
XDMan wrote:We got Nemesis Prime, a new Bot, Shockwave, Frankenstein (Silas Edition) Cliff and a new time?

Looks like this is my 2nd favorite TF cartoon (the first is G1).

There were alot of clips from previous episodes. I doubt nemesis prime is making a return.


why not? the only thing they need is a way to replicate t-cogs.
njb902
Gestalt
Posts: 2563
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:50 am

Re: New Promo of Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes

Postby PrymeStriker » Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:30 pm

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
njb902 wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:
XDMan wrote:We got Nemesis Prime, a new Bot, Shockwave, Frankenstein (Silas Edition) Cliff and a new time?

Looks like this is my 2nd favorite TF cartoon (the first is G1).

There were alot of clips from previous episodes. I doubt nemesis prime is making a return.


why not? the only thing they need is a way to replicate t-cogs.


What's the point of bringing Nemesis Prime back when they have Breakdown?
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5802
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:57 pm
Location: Happytown, Hell
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Re: New Promo of Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes

Postby njb902 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:37 pm

PrymeStriker wrote:
njb902 wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:
XDMan wrote:We got Nemesis Prime, a new Bot, Shockwave, Frankenstein (Silas Edition) Cliff and a new time?

Looks like this is my 2nd favorite TF cartoon (the first is G1).

There were alot of clips from previous episodes. I doubt nemesis prime is making a return.


why not? the only thing they need is a way to replicate t-cogs.


What's the point of bringing Nemesis Prime back when they have Breakdown?


why settle for ground chuck when ya can have PRIME rib.......ya see what I did there.....
njb902
Gestalt
Posts: 2563
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:50 am

Re: New Promo of Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes

Postby iguanabytes » Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:39 pm

Weapon: Energon Crossbow
we last saw breakdown broken down by Airachnid and evidently permanantly deactivated. he wasn't in Mechs hands, I don't believe
Everyone carries a bucket of crazy of some size. here is where I empty mine gradually:http://primordialbadgersmediahoard.blogspot.com/
iguanabytes
Minibot
Posts: 163
News Credits: 1
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:30 pm
Location: Colorado
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Rank: 4
Courage: 7
Firepower: 5
Skill: 5

Re: New Promo of Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes

Postby njb902 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:43 pm

iguanabytes wrote:we last saw breakdown broken down by Airachnid and evidently permanantly deactivated. he wasn't in Mechs hands, I don't believe


no mech definitely has breakdown's remains.
njb902
Gestalt
Posts: 2563
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:50 am

Re: New Promo of Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:50 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
iguanabytes wrote:we last saw breakdown broken down by Airachnid and evidently permanantly deactivated. he wasn't in Mechs hands, I don't believe
He was taken by MECH and was gonna have Silas put inside his body. We see this in "Crossfire" and "Nemesis Prime".
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 26338
News Credits: 188
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: New Promo of Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes

Postby PrymeStriker » Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:32 pm

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
iguanabytes wrote:we last saw breakdown broken down by Airachnid and evidently permanantly deactivated. he wasn't in Mechs hands, I don't believe


Yes he was. In Nemesis Prime, after Silas was crushed by Nemesis Prime, behind an unconscious Silas on life support was a reassembled Breakdown, and the camera even pans to him.

Image
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5802
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:57 pm
Location: Happytown, Hell
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Re: New Promo of Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes

Postby KNM2012 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:30 pm

People hate M.E.C.H. because they are humans who went from being an anti-Government militant group to being being an anti-Government militant group that wants to create their own Transformers? And even more because their leader is fused with a Decepticon, after being severely injured by his drone? :shock:

Gee... Good thing there was Ginrai, Lightfoot, Ranger, Road King, Doubleclouder, Cab, Goshooter, Minerva, Buster, Hydra, Bullhorn, Cancer, and Wilder when it comes to Super-God Masterforce! And also, there is Dr. Arkenville's fate in The Transformers/Fight! Super Robot Lifeform Transformers as well. :lol:
MY TRANSFORMERS FANDOM: 1984-2013
User avatar
KNM2012
Targetmaster
Posts: 688
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:03 pm
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: New Promo of Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:47 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:People hate M.E.C.H. because they are humans who went from being an anti-Government militant group to being being an anti-Government militant group that wants to create their own Transformers? And even more because their leader is fused with a Decepticon, after being severely injured by his drone? :shock:
Only griftimus was dissing MECH. BeastProwl was being sarcastic. :P

KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:Gee... Good thing there was Ginrai, Lightfoot, Ranger, Road King, Doubleclouder, Cab, Goshooter, Minerva, Buster, Hydra, Bullhorn, Cancer, and Wilder when it comes to Super-God Masterforce! And also, there is Dr. Arkenville's fate in The Transformers/Fight! Super Robot Lifeform Transformers as well. :lol:
I'll give you the Masterforce cast, but Arkeville was boring.

Though, don't forget Machination, who were like a precursor to MECH. And Dr. Morocco, who successfully built his own transforming robots and (in a certain way) became a supreme dictator over a dystopia. ;)
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 26338
News Credits: 188
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: New Promo of Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes

Postby Megatronsdemise666 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:20 pm

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
What if the new autobot is wheelie XD
Megatronsdemise666
Fuzor
Posts: 231
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:48 am
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 10
Endurance: 8
Rank: 8
Courage: 5
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: New Promo of Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes

Postby PrymeStriker » Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:25 pm

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
Megatronsdemise666 wrote:What if the new autobot is wheelie XD


:shock: That would be terrible. :shock:
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5802
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:57 pm
Location: Happytown, Hell
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Re: New Promo of Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes

Postby Bubbah » Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:02 am

Motto: ""God has mercy ... I don't!""
Weapon: Slingshot
PrymeStriker wrote:
Megatronsdemise666 wrote:What if the new autobot is wheelie XD


:shock: That would be terrible. :shock:

Terribly awesome! Lol :P
Bubbah
Fuzor
Posts: 238
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:17 pm
Location: Las Vegas
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: 9
Rank: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: New Promo of Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes

Postby Megatronsdemise666 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:16 am

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Bubbah wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
Megatronsdemise666 wrote:What if the new autobot is wheelie XD


:shock: That would be terrible. :shock:

Terribly awesome! Lol :P



Lol i hope it smokey.

I wonder if we could possibly see wheelie if the dinobots show up lol
Megatronsdemise666
Fuzor
Posts: 231
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:48 am
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 10
Endurance: 8
Rank: 8
Courage: 5
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Megatron Animated Leader Decepticon Shadow Blade Version New Sealed - Time Remaining: 7 days 2 hours 22 minutes 18 seconds
Transformers  Robots in Disguise Scourge Toys R Us Exclusive 2002 Hasbro - Time Remaining: 7 days 22 hours 55 minutes 4 seconds
original G1 Transformers WEAPONS PARTS LOT #105 Perceptor Sideswipe Red Alert - Time Remaining: 7 days 13 hours 40 minutes 4 seconds
DR WU Rain Storm add-on for Transformers Generations Voyager Autobot Springer - Time Remaining: 1 day 22 hours 25 minutes 2 seconds
Hasbro Transformers AOE Evasion Mode Optimus Prime, complete with weapon - Time Remaining: 2 days 41 minutes 58 seconds
Transformers  Robots in Disguise Energon Megatron 2003 Hasbro - Time Remaining: 2 days 6 hours 42 minutes 19 seconds
Hasbro Transformers G1 Perceptor, near complete - Time Remaining: 7 days 14 hours 43 minutes 57 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise Optimus Prime ***BRAND NEW*** - Time Remaining: 1 day 14 hours 44 minutes 29 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #160 - Grappling with Memory
Twincast / Podcast #160:
"Grappling with Memory"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, December 3rd, 2016
Website Security Test