Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

New Promo of Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

New Promo of Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes

Postby El Duque » Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:52 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
The Hub is running a new promo clip for Transformers Prime that teases the upcoming episodes "Out of the Past", "New Recruit", and "The Human Factor". We even get a brief glimpse of the new Autobot recruit. YouTube user citygrl903 has been kind enough to record and upload the clip embedded below.


User avatar
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9913
News Credits: 89
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:57 pm
Location: tornado alley

Re: New Promo of Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes

Postby TulioDude » Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:02 pm

Motto: "Never doubt the awesomess."
Weapon: Energo-Sword
Seeems pretty good :michaelbay:
Image
TulioDude is back!Now more social than ever!Here is my DeviantArt page and my Tumblr blog.
User avatar
TulioDude
Brainmaster
Posts: 1352
Joined: Sat May 09, 2009 6:20 pm
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Rank: 3
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Re: New Promo of Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes

Postby iguanabytes » Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:07 pm

Weapon: Energon Crossbow
looks like might be Jazz to me
Everyone carries a bucket of crazy of some size. here is where I empty mine gradually:http://primordialbadgersmediahoard.blogspot.com/
iguanabytes
Micromaster
Posts: 93
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:30 am
Location: Colorado
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Rank: 4
Courage: 7
Firepower: 5
Skill: 5

Re: New Promo of Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes

Postby Megatronsdemise666 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:12 pm

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
iguanabytes wrote:looks like might be Jazz to me


Could possibly be mirage also.

OMG I CANT WAIT :P

And do megatron and prime have different swords?
shocky looks like he has an entirely new robot mode then from foc.

I think he does have wings though
Megatronsdemise666
Fuzor
Posts: 231
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:48 am
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 10
Endurance: 8
Rank: 8
Courage: 5
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: New Promo of Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes

Postby Sideswipe501 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:23 pm

Woah, 014-0:16 shows knockout doing something to megatron, then it shows an arm, next it shows megatron with a different arm too
Sideswipe501
Mini-Con
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:45 pm
Watch Sideswipe501 on YouTube

Re: New Promo of Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes

Postby KNM2012 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:23 pm

Blurriness aside, I am wondering if that is Mirage in those images. :-?
MY TRANSFORMERS FANDOM: 1984-2013
User avatar
KNM2012
Targetmaster
Posts: 688
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:03 pm
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: New Promo of Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes

Postby Avensis-Mahiya » Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:30 pm

Motto: "Peace through understanding"
Weapon: Saber Blade and Saber Laser
YES OH MY GOD!! :DANCE:
Here from the queen's mountain view
Here from the wild dreams come true
Feast like an empress I do
On treasures and tales, never few
User avatar
Avensis-Mahiya
Micromaster
Posts: 94
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:17 pm
Location: somewhere between universes
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10+

Re: New Promo of Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes

Postby Gundamu » Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:33 pm

Motto: "Freedom isn't given to you. You have to take it with your own hands."
Weapon: Metal-slashing Claw
New Autobot, Megatron with some bleeding-edge tech, flashy beam swords, Silas, etc.
The rest of the season is going to be intense!
Image
Gundamu
Minibot
Posts: 109
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:26 pm
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6
Rank: 4
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 5

Re: New Promo of Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes

Postby dappeppad » Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:38 pm

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Image

38...
User avatar
dappeppad
Mini-Con
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:32 pm
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 1

Re: New Promo of Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes

Postby OmicronZero » Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:41 pm

Weapon: Double-Barreled Plasma Shell Shotgun
KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:Blurriness aside, I am wondering if that is Mirage in those images. :-?

Hey, you know, it could be Blurr. :P

Hoping someone can get some clearer pictures or video of this new bot. As it is the only definitive bits are that it's alt mode is a car (with a spoiler), it's got some blue on there, and it looks to have "door wings" in robot mode. Though what with Arcee being a blue motorcycle, anything is possible. Maybe it's Bluestreak! :P (I really hope not, Bluestreak is silver, darn it!)

Anyway, the new promo looks awesome. It'd be great if Shockwave would show up in more than just a flashback fashion. His design certainly looks awesome, I wonder what he'll transform into.
OmicronZero
Mini-Con
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:12 pm
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 10
Endurance: 7
Rank: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 5
Skill: 8

Re: New Promo of Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:46 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
dappeppad wrote:Image

38...
Totally agree! Takara's even releasing a Prime Smokscreen figure! :D
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16868
News Credits: 107
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: New Promo of Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes

Postby starwarrior1227 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:48 pm

Motto: "''How you use that knowledge is the other half of the battle.''"
Weapon: Twin Concussion Blasters
am i the only person who thinks the vehicle form of the new blue and white :BOT: looks too much like a hot wheels car?
i almost hope it isnt jazz. the car looks like a truck with speakers in the trunk and i prefer jazz to be a classy sports car.
other than those complaints the rest of the season looks to be: dramatic. intense. awesometacular. stellar. better than G1. PURE NERD-GASTIC.
(sucks i have to spend 40 dollars to watch any of them or hope to see them on yt).
"Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow creaks in these petty Hz from day to day, to the last segment of recorded data and all our yester-cycles have guided fools the way to rusty death- Out,out brief spark! Life's but a walking shadow, a poor shot that struts and frets his hour upon the field. It is a tale told by an idiot, full of cries and bullets, signifying nothing..."-Macbot
User avatar
starwarrior1227
Vehicon
Posts: 344
Joined: Sat May 21, 2011 1:34 pm
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 5
Endurance: 5
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10
Skill: Infinity

Re: New Promo of Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes

Postby RazorSlash92 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:49 pm

Motto: "Where's Fun Without Chaos?"
Weapon: Two Fusion Rifles
I still just hope Shockwave doesn't die in Out Of The Past
User avatar
RazorSlash92
Micromaster
Posts: 83
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:56 pm
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: New Promo of Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes

Postby starwarrior1227 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:55 pm

Motto: "''How you use that knowledge is the other half of the battle.''"
Weapon: Twin Concussion Blasters
dappeppad wrote:Image

38...


other than that i dont see much resemblance and usually, the characters look like they did in their lastest designs.(OP is a front engine semi, megatron a jet(first bay-movie), arcee a motorcycle, ) though smokescreen hasnt been depicted in a movie or show yet for a while so a redesign would be probable, but didnt hasbro already release a smokescreen in his G1 color scheme...
"Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow creaks in these petty Hz from day to day, to the last segment of recorded data and all our yester-cycles have guided fools the way to rusty death- Out,out brief spark! Life's but a walking shadow, a poor shot that struts and frets his hour upon the field. It is a tale told by an idiot, full of cries and bullets, signifying nothing..."-Macbot
User avatar
starwarrior1227
Vehicon
Posts: 344
Joined: Sat May 21, 2011 1:34 pm
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 5
Endurance: 5
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10
Skill: Infinity

Re: New Promo of Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes

Postby Megatronsdemise666 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:03 pm

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
RazorSlash92 wrote:I still just hope Shockwave doesn't die in Out Of The Past


Lets hope hes not like dotm shockwave lol
Megatronsdemise666
Fuzor
Posts: 231
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:48 am
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 10
Endurance: 8
Rank: 8
Courage: 5
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: New Promo of Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes

Postby Noideaforaname » Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:03 pm

I kinda hope it is Smokescreen, or at least not someone who's already been in a bunch of different series lately.

Shockwave looks less like his FoC counterpart than I initially thought. Yay!
Image
Krazy 'bout Kreons: Customs ~ Photos ~ Art
My deviantART
User avatar
Noideaforaname
Gestalt
Posts: 2289
News Credits: 5
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:31 pm

Re: New Promo of Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes

Postby RAcast » Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:10 pm

Motto: "Can't stop, so what! That's how I like it!"
Weapon: Rocket Launcher
Sabrblade wrote:
dappeppad wrote:Image

38...
Totally agree! Takara's even releasing a Prime Smokscreen figure! :D

Oh that's right, I completely forgot about AM Smokescreen! He's a redeco of Knock Out, if I recall correctly. That explains why my first thought was "Hey, Prime Smokescreen has a similar vehicle body to Knock Out..." I wonder what Prime Smokescreen will be like eh?
User avatar
RAcast
Gestalt
Posts: 2817
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:26 pm
Location: USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: New Promo of Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes

Postby dedcat » Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:35 pm

Motto: "It's dedcat, son."
As long as it's not a Bumblebee repaint, I'm on board.
User avatar
dedcat
Fuzor
Posts: 235
News Credits: 5
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:21 pm

Re: New Promo of Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:36 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
dedcat wrote:As long as it's not a Bumblebee repaint, I'm on board.
How 'bout a Knock Out repaint? ;)
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16868
News Credits: 107
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: New Promo of Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes

Postby ebeforei » Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:00 pm

OK - that's how you cut a promo. Bring on the mystery 'bot! And Megs allowing Knockout to perform some kind of operation? He'll have more than scratched paint if he messes that up. I thought we might get Hot Shot as the recruit, but I'm agreeing with the fact that it could be Mirage or Bluestreak/Smokescreen...
ebeforei
Minibot
Posts: 105
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:46 pm
Watch ebeforei on YouTube

Re: New Promo of Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes

Postby Bubbah » Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:02 pm

Motto: ""God has mercy ... I don't!""
Weapon: Slingshot
Hmmm, I'm gonna guess Jazz or Blurr. But did I see Shockwave with his arm cannon?!? Sweet!!! I can't wait to see the rest of this season! (and at least this will put to rest the idea of Wheeljack being the new recruit.)

EDIT: Ok, just saw a side pic of the new guy ... Changing my mind, looks like Smokescreen. Although there's another pic with a blurry head shot and that looks similar to Prowl with the red crest.
Last edited by Bubbah on Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bubbah
Fuzor
Posts: 233
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:17 pm
Location: Las Vegas
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: 9
Rank: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: New Promo of Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes

Postby Ultra Markus » Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:17 pm

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: Laser Rifle
perhaps the new auto bot is drift
but the 38 on the door suggests maybee smokescreen
User avatar
Ultra Markus
Pretender
Posts: 754
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2004 5:48 pm
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: New Promo of Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes

Postby KNM2012 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:48 pm

OmicronZero wrote:
KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:Blurriness aside, I am wondering if that is Mirage in those images. :-?

Hey, you know, it could be Blurr. :P

Hoping someone can get some clearer pictures or video of this new bot. As it is the only definitive bits are that it's alt mode is a car (with a spoiler), it's got some blue on there, and it looks to have "door wings" in robot mode. Though what with Arcee being a blue motorcycle, anything is possible. Maybe it's Bluestreak! :P (I really hope not, Bluestreak is silver, darn it!)

Anyway, the new promo looks awesome. It'd be great if Shockwave would show up in more than just a flashback fashion. His design certainly looks awesome, I wonder what he'll transform into.

It looks like Smokescreen from the cleaned up photo that dappeppad put out. :BOWDOWN: <-(That is for dappeppad.)

Besides that, I would like to see a PRIME version of Bluestreak... And with Shockewave, he transforms into some kind of ship. I just wonder if Takara Tomy is going to make a good Arms Microns version of him. :???:
MY TRANSFORMERS FANDOM: 1984-2013
User avatar
KNM2012
Targetmaster
Posts: 688
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:03 pm
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: New Promo of Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes

Postby Bubbah » Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:01 pm

Motto: ""God has mercy ... I don't!""
Weapon: Slingshot
KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:
OmicronZero wrote:
KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:Blurriness aside, I am wondering if that is Mirage in those images. :-?

Hey, you know, it could be Blurr. :P

Hoping someone can get some clearer pictures or video of this new bot. As it is the only definitive bits are that it's alt mode is a car (with a spoiler), it's got some blue on there, and it looks to have "door wings" in robot mode. Though what with Arcee being a blue motorcycle, anything is possible. Maybe it's Bluestreak! :P (I really hope not, Bluestreak is silver, darn it!)

Anyway, the new promo looks awesome. It'd be great if Shockwave would show up in more than just a flashback fashion. His design certainly looks awesome, I wonder what he'll transform into.

It looks like Smokescreen from the cleaned up photo that dappeppad put out. :BOWDOWN: <-(That is for dappeppad.)

Besides that, I would like to see a PRIME version of Bluestreak... And with Shockewave, he transforms into some kind of ship. I just wonder if Takara Tomy is going to make a good Arms Microns version of him. :???:

TT is putting out FOC Shockwave under the Prime banner, so whatever they changes they make with him will probably be all we're getting.
Bubbah
Fuzor
Posts: 233
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:17 pm
Location: Las Vegas
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: 9
Rank: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: New Promo of Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes

Postby Noideaforaname » Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:02 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
dedcat wrote:As long as it's not a Bumblebee repaint, I'm on board.
How 'bout a Knock Out repaint? ;)

Another repaint character? #-o
Well, if he's as different from Knock Out as Dead End is from Wheeljack... I still won't really like it.
Image
Krazy 'bout Kreons: Customs ~ Photos ~ Art
My deviantART
User avatar
Noideaforaname
Gestalt
Posts: 2289
News Credits: 5
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:31 pm

Next

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum