Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

New Red vs Blue series!

This is the forum to discuss all of those video games you love playing or that are coming out. From Transformers video games to Fighting games to Sports games ... whatever makes you a happy Seibertronian. Just keep it the topics and conversations game and console related.

Re: New Red vs Blue series!

Postby UltraPrimal » Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:00 pm

Motto: "Vote for Beast Wars!"
Weapon: Sword
OMG RvB rules! Screw Halo, RvB should have it's own game. BTW, whatever happened to Tex? I don't remember last seasons ending.
Image
User avatar
UltraPrimal
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5971
News Credits: 34
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 10:21 am
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: New Red vs Blue series!

Postby Psycho Warrior » Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:53 pm

Motto: "Treachery keeps everyone on their toes."
Weapon: Corrosive Slime Shooter
UltraPrimal wrote:OMG RvB rules! Screw Halo, RvB should have it's own game. BTW, whatever happened to Tex? I don't remember last seasons ending.

the episodes are all in machinima.com and on YT, and all of reconstruction is on the rvb site
Image
The Happy Locust wrote:Effort is not power, knowledge is not power, even money is not power. True power is not caring that you f*ck up all the time.
User avatar
Psycho Warrior
God Of Transformers
Posts: 36799
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2003 8:54 pm
Location: Antarctica, enjoying summer.
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Rank: 2
Courage: 5
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: New Red vs Blue series!

Postby The Happy Locust » Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:59 pm

Motto: "A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools- Douglas Adams"
Weapon: Black Magic
Psycho Warrior wrote:I saw that last night, the ending was so "OMFG" that I had trouble sleeping. I have to wait a whole week to see what happens in the next episode. And knowing my luck it may be a PSA to torment me for another week.

but there is a little loop hole in the logic: Sarge saw church when he was shot in the head. So sarge could be an AI too, or that's just a loop hole they can't fill in.


Theoretically, if Church is an AI, then he was in Sarge's suit more than his mind. I believe the suits have neural connections to their wearers, meaning that Church had a direct link to Sarge's brain while sarge was dying, creating a very fuzzy/foggy image that both parties could easily mistake for an out of body experience, though in truth it was simply Sarge's mental connection fading.

The flaws I can't figure out are: If there's no such things as Ghosts, then does that mean Tex is an AI too? And if so, how could both Omega and Tex inhabit the same body without realizing that Tex is an AI, or even have room for both minds?
Next up on Pimp My Jeager.
Image


LocustManX2: New Episodes now showing!
Famous Characters, Locustized! now taking requests.

Psycho Warrior wrote:for this reason, that is why I like to be around Locust. fun stuff happens.
User avatar
The Happy Locust
God Of Transformers
Posts: 35282
Joined: Sun Sep 29, 2002 3:46 pm
Location: In dreams, in nightmares, in embarrassing fantasies.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Rank: 1
Courage: 2
Firepower: 3
Skill: 10

Re: New Red vs Blue series!

Postby Shadowman » Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:28 am

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
PW called it. It was a PSA this week. I'M GOING TO GO CRAZY NUTZ!
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28800
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: New Red vs Blue series!

Postby Senor Hugo » Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:36 pm

Shadowman wrote:PW called it. It was a PSA this week. I'M GOING TO GO CRAZY NUTZ!


He jinxed it!

He's a witch! Burn him!
Image
Senor Hugo
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6350
News Credits: 4
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 6:20 pm
Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana

Re: New Red vs Blue series!

Postby UltraPrimal » Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:16 pm

Motto: "Vote for Beast Wars!"
Weapon: Sword
Senor Hugo wrote:
Shadowman wrote:PW called it. It was a PSA this week. I'M GOING TO GO CRAZY NUTZ!


He jinxed it!

He's a witch! Burn him!

I'll get the wood!
Image
User avatar
UltraPrimal
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5971
News Credits: 34
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 10:21 am
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: New Red vs Blue series!

Postby Shadowman » Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:02 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
UltraPrimal wrote:
Senor Hugo wrote:
Shadowman wrote:PW called it. It was a PSA this week. I'M GOING TO GO CRAZY NUTZ!


He jinxed it!

He's a witch! Burn him!

I'll get the wood!


I'll get the scented candles! Because fresh pine scent is always better than burning flesh.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28800
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: New Red vs Blue series!

Postby Psycho Warrior » Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:33 am

Motto: "Treachery keeps everyone on their toes."
Weapon: Corrosive Slime Shooter
Shadowman wrote:I'll get the scented candles! Because fresh pine scent is always better than burning flesh.

Planning my demise? that's a good cause. I'll notify blue command to hit Ctrl+F+U to simplify the paperwork.
Image
The Happy Locust wrote:Effort is not power, knowledge is not power, even money is not power. True power is not caring that you f*ck up all the time.
User avatar
Psycho Warrior
God Of Transformers
Posts: 36799
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2003 8:54 pm
Location: Antarctica, enjoying summer.
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Rank: 2
Courage: 5
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: New Red vs Blue series!

Postby The Happy Locust » Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:53 pm

Motto: "A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools- Douglas Adams"
Weapon: Black Magic
Psycho warrior wrote:Planning my demise? that's a good cause. I'll notify blue command to hit Ctrl+F+U to simplify the paperwork.


That so needs to be made into standard Windows function. Let's just call it "negative points against tech support" option.
Next up on Pimp My Jeager.
Image


LocustManX2: New Episodes now showing!
Famous Characters, Locustized! now taking requests.

Psycho Warrior wrote:for this reason, that is why I like to be around Locust. fun stuff happens.
User avatar
The Happy Locust
God Of Transformers
Posts: 35282
Joined: Sun Sep 29, 2002 3:46 pm
Location: In dreams, in nightmares, in embarrassing fantasies.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Rank: 1
Courage: 2
Firepower: 3
Skill: 10

Re: New Red vs Blue series!

Postby Shadowman » Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:24 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
The Happy Locust wrote:The flaws I can't figure out are: If there's no such things as Ghosts, then does that mean Tex is an AI too? And if so, how could both Omega and Tex inhabit the same body without realizing that Tex is an AI, or even have room for both minds?


It's likely that Tex had died and stayed dead when Donut killed her. Church, who still cared for Tex, unknowingly copied himself, with his memories of her, both as a way to cope with the loss, and to rationalize his own state of being.

There's no way of saying if Omega actually affected Tex, all that was heard was simply laughing. She would either have been destroyed by Gamma or Omega before or after Sheila crashes, or absorbed into the Meta. That would explain why Church couldn't find her.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28800
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: New Red vs Blue series!

Postby Shadowman » Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:01 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
I just caught something:

Way back when, in episode 36 in Season 2, Church said they may have to get rid of Lopez, because Lopez was learning to resist possession.

Lopez was a robot, who's to say he didn't start a firewall program?
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28800
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: New Red vs Blue series!

Postby Psycho Warrior » Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:04 am

Motto: "Treachery keeps everyone on their toes."
Weapon: Corrosive Slime Shooter
Shadowman wrote:I just caught something:

Way back when, in episode 36 in Season 2, Church said they may have to get rid of Lopez, because Lopez was learning to resist possession.

Lopez was a robot, who's to say he didn't start a firewall program?

it's difficult to say. One theory is that everyone in the gulch is an AI. a flawed theory sure but nothing's air tight in RvB's storyline.
Image
The Happy Locust wrote:Effort is not power, knowledge is not power, even money is not power. True power is not caring that you f*ck up all the time.
User avatar
Psycho Warrior
God Of Transformers
Posts: 36799
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2003 8:54 pm
Location: Antarctica, enjoying summer.
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Rank: 2
Courage: 5
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: New Red vs Blue series!

Postby Shadowman » Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:31 am

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Psycho Warrior wrote:
Shadowman wrote:I just caught something:

Way back when, in episode 36 in Season 2, Church said they may have to get rid of Lopez, because Lopez was learning to resist possession.

Lopez was a robot, who's to say he didn't start a firewall program?

it's difficult to say. One theory is that everyone in the gulch is an AI. a flawed theory sure but nothing's air tight in RvB's storyline.


At this point, I think they're trying for as much consistency as possible. Also, Caboose has blood, and while Simmons is mostly cyborg, Grif is all human. (With most of Simmon's organs)
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28800
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: New Red vs Blue series!

Postby UltraPrimal » Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:50 pm

Motto: "Vote for Beast Wars!"
Weapon: Sword
Ah, but your forgetting 1 thing. Red vs Blue is a comedy. Comedies don't have do consistent to be funny. :P Maybe in the next episode, they'll say, "Just kidding!"
Image
User avatar
UltraPrimal
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5971
News Credits: 34
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 10:21 am
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: New Red vs Blue series!

Postby The Happy Locust » Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:43 pm

Motto: "A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools- Douglas Adams"
Weapon: Black Magic
Shadowman wrote:
The Happy Locust wrote:The flaws I can't figure out are: If there's no such things as Ghosts, then does that mean Tex is an AI too? And if so, how could both Omega and Tex inhabit the same body without realizing that Tex is an AI, or even have room for both minds?


It's likely that Tex had died and stayed dead when Donut killed her. Church, who still cared for Tex, unknowingly copied himself, with his memories of her, both as a way to cope with the loss, and to rationalize his own state of being.

There's no way of saying if Omega actually affected Tex, all that was heard was simply laughing. She would either have been destroyed by Gamma or Omega before or after Sheila crashes, or absorbed into the Meta. That would explain why Church couldn't find her.


My votes for the "She's an AI too and currently absorbed by the meta" theory.
Next up on Pimp My Jeager.
Image


LocustManX2: New Episodes now showing!
Famous Characters, Locustized! now taking requests.

Psycho Warrior wrote:for this reason, that is why I like to be around Locust. fun stuff happens.
User avatar
The Happy Locust
God Of Transformers
Posts: 35282
Joined: Sun Sep 29, 2002 3:46 pm
Location: In dreams, in nightmares, in embarrassing fantasies.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Rank: 1
Courage: 2
Firepower: 3
Skill: 10

Re: New Red vs Blue series!

Postby Psycho Warrior » Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:35 pm

Motto: "Treachery keeps everyone on their toes."
Weapon: Corrosive Slime Shooter
well one thing: no one ever explained what the AI want the meta for. I'm still waiting to see what comes up
Image
The Happy Locust wrote:Effort is not power, knowledge is not power, even money is not power. True power is not caring that you f*ck up all the time.
User avatar
Psycho Warrior
God Of Transformers
Posts: 36799
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2003 8:54 pm
Location: Antarctica, enjoying summer.
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Rank: 2
Courage: 5
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: New Red vs Blue series!

Postby Shadowman » Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:48 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
The Happy Locust wrote:
Shadowman wrote:
The Happy Locust wrote:The flaws I can't figure out are: If there's no such things as Ghosts, then does that mean Tex is an AI too? And if so, how could both Omega and Tex inhabit the same body without realizing that Tex is an AI, or even have room for both minds?


It's likely that Tex had died and stayed dead when Donut killed her. Church, who still cared for Tex, unknowingly copied himself, with his memories of her, both as a way to cope with the loss, and to rationalize his own state of being.

There's no way of saying if Omega actually affected Tex, all that was heard was simply laughing. She would either have been destroyed by Gamma or Omega before or after Sheila crashes, or absorbed into the Meta. That would explain why Church couldn't find her.


My votes for the "She's an AI too and currently absorbed by the meta" theory.


Here's another fun idea:

Church was stationed at Sidewinder before Blood Gulch. Tex killed all of the other Blues, but otherwise left Church alone, and he didn't know why.

I'd say Omega caught word about the Alpha being a Blue on Sidewinder, and had Tex start a massacre to weed out Alpha, but Tex was pulled out early, and Church was moved to Blood Gulch.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28800
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: New Red vs Blue series!

Postby Shadowman » Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:13 am

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
TUCKER!!! does not appear in person. He does have a somewhat lengthy conversation with Grif over radio, who he doesn't recognize, and apparently something Command was looking for was "under the sand."

He also says his catchphrase, and if you don't know what his catchphrase is by now, I won't tell you.

Church, as usual, believes everything Wash says is Bullshit. Wash, on the other hand, mentions how the Director and the Counselor always treated Tex specially, and that there was something different about her he couldn't place down.

The "She's an AI and absorbed by the Meta" theory seems pretty reasonable now.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28800
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: New Red vs Blue series!

Postby UltraPrimal » Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:14 am

Motto: "Vote for Beast Wars!"
Weapon: Sword
Boom Chicka Bum Bum!

I hope we get to see Tucker and what's under the sand.

Did anyone else think their colors were off this episode? Sarge is red, Simmons is crimson, and Griff is orange. That's how they're supposed to be. But in this episode Sarge was crimson, Simmons was purple(like Doc), and Griff was yellow(like Sis). I thought I missed an episode and Doc and Sis somehow got to command.
Image
User avatar
UltraPrimal
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5971
News Credits: 34
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 10:21 am
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: New Red vs Blue series!

Postby Shadowman » Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:40 am

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
UltraPrimal wrote:Boom Chicka Bum Bum!

I hope we get to see Tucker and what's under the sand.

Did anyone else think their colors were off this episode? Sarge is red, Simmons is crimson, and Griff is orange. That's how they're supposed to be. But in this episode Sarge was crimson, Simmons was purple(like Doc), and Griff was yellow(like Sis). I thought I missed an episode and Doc and Sis somehow got to command.


It's just the lighting on the map they used. I think they'd be able to catch it if they used the wrong characters.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28800
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: New Red vs Blue series!

Postby Psycho Warrior » Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:09 pm

Motto: "Treachery keeps everyone on their toes."
Weapon: Corrosive Slime Shooter
UltraPrimal wrote:Boom Chicka Bum Bum!

I hope we get to see Tucker and what's under the sand.

Did anyone else think their colors were off this episode? Sarge is red, Simmons is crimson, and Griff is orange. That's how they're supposed to be. But in this episode Sarge was crimson, Simmons was purple(like Doc), and Griff was yellow(like Sis). I thought I missed an episode and Doc and Sis somehow got to command.

It's because of the lighting in the room. in the first few eps of RvB made with halo 2 Tucker looked like he was the same color as church.

But as for my suspicions now, I think that Tex is the alpha, it would make sense why Omega was always going after her, why she'd be getting special treatment, why she can kick everything's ass, and it would make sense to pair the alpha with omega.

I hope Tucker comes in soon He's bound to have some stories to tell since his desertion.
Image
The Happy Locust wrote:Effort is not power, knowledge is not power, even money is not power. True power is not caring that you f*ck up all the time.
User avatar
Psycho Warrior
God Of Transformers
Posts: 36799
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2003 8:54 pm
Location: Antarctica, enjoying summer.
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Rank: 2
Courage: 5
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: New Red vs Blue series!

Postby The Happy Locust » Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:00 pm

Motto: "A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools- Douglas Adams"
Weapon: Black Magic
Psycho Warrior wrote:
UltraPrimal wrote:Boom Chicka Bum Bum!

I hope we get to see Tucker and what's under the sand.

Did anyone else think their colors were off this episode? Sarge is red, Simmons is crimson, and Griff is orange. That's how they're supposed to be. But in this episode Sarge was crimson, Simmons was purple(like Doc), and Griff was yellow(like Sis). I thought I missed an episode and Doc and Sis somehow got to command.

It's because of the lighting in the room. in the first few eps of RvB made with halo 2 Tucker looked like he was the same color as church.

But as for my suspicions now, I think that Tex is the alpha, it would make sense why Omega was always going after her, why she'd be getting special treatment, why she can kick everything's ass, and it would make sense to pair the alpha with omega.

I hope Tucker comes in soon He's bound to have some stories to tell since his desertion.



Hmm... So Tucker's become a special agent for Command? that's a twist I didn't see coming (admittedly nothing in the conversation supports this theory but I think it has merit).

About time Tucker got back on the show in some form. I wonder if he got partnered with Donut for that mission. :-?

I still say Tex is an AI, but I don't think she'd be the alpha. If she was, the other AIs would be feeling a lot less fragmented and violent than they're currently acting. I'm thinking Tex and Omega are the Alpha's Violence and Rage, respectively. Church could be the alpha, if only because he denies it so vehemently ("he doth protest too much").

Here's my alpha theory. The alpha was copied off a real person, who for the sake of argument was named Church. After the AI was fractured into multiple AIs, the Alpha mind was left as a completely blank entity save for it's latent memories of it's human originator. The alpha, having lost all parts of it's AI form, rebuilt the latent memories into a working real memory and became an idealized copy of the original Church (which would explain why the less than ideal world ticks him off so much).
the final twist will be when the "real" church shows up.


The only depressing thing now is that they're already promoting the RVB Reconstruction DVD. Ep 17 already? just 2 more eps and this season's over. :sad:
Next up on Pimp My Jeager.
Image


LocustManX2: New Episodes now showing!
Famous Characters, Locustized! now taking requests.

Psycho Warrior wrote:for this reason, that is why I like to be around Locust. fun stuff happens.
User avatar
The Happy Locust
God Of Transformers
Posts: 35282
Joined: Sun Sep 29, 2002 3:46 pm
Location: In dreams, in nightmares, in embarrassing fantasies.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Rank: 1
Courage: 2
Firepower: 3
Skill: 10

Re: New Red vs Blue series!

Postby Psycho Warrior » Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:57 pm

Motto: "Treachery keeps everyone on their toes."
Weapon: Corrosive Slime Shooter
The Happy Locust wrote:I still say Tex is an AI, but I don't think she'd be the alpha. If she was, the other AIs would be feeling a lot less fragmented and violent than they're currently acting. I'm thinking Tex and Omega are the Alpha's Violence and Rage, respectively. Church could be the alpha, if only because he denies it so vehemently ("he doth protest too much").

If I had to guess what Tex is a fragment of (if she isn't the alpha or a copy thereof) she'd have to be his sense of duty. (hee hee... duty) She was about to trade everything to win the war in ep 100, even give up her grudge with o'malley and work with him.
Image
The Happy Locust wrote:Effort is not power, knowledge is not power, even money is not power. True power is not caring that you f*ck up all the time.
User avatar
Psycho Warrior
God Of Transformers
Posts: 36799
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2003 8:54 pm
Location: Antarctica, enjoying summer.
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Rank: 2
Courage: 5
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: New Red vs Blue series!

Postby Shadowman » Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:06 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Good news!

While Reconstruction ends at episode 19, (For you people who pay attention, 19 episodes is the length of a standard RvB season) this still isn't the end RvB.

After Reconstruction, there will be "random weekly videos," after a few weeks downtime. Following this, there will be two mini-series, and then an "extended" series to follow-up Reconstruction. The extended series will apparently begin in Spring.

So...don't expect Reconstruction to finish the way you think it will. And I'd bet money RECON will be involved at some point.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28800
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: New Red vs Blue series!

Postby UltraPrimal » Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:07 pm

Motto: "Vote for Beast Wars!"
Weapon: Sword
I'd like to see all the characters get different armor. If they all had to pick new armor when they got reassigned, why would the pick the same suits? I imagine Sarge as an EOD kind of guy.
Image
User avatar
UltraPrimal
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5971
News Credits: 34
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 10:21 am
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Next

Return to Video Games Forum

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #96 - Age of Extinction
Twincast / Podcast #96:
"Age of Extinction"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, July 7th, 2014