Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

New Transformers: Age of Extinction Images

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Transformers 3 is scheduled to be released on July 1st, 2011. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

New Transformers: Age of Extinction Images

Postby El Duque » Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:45 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
ComicBookMovie.com has posted some new production stills from Transformers: Age of Extinction. These are likely from the January issue of Empire Magazine, which features a full article of the film. The images feature stars Mark Wahlberg, Nicola Peltz, and Jack Reynor, Director Michael Bay with a motion capture claw, and the Autobots rolling up on a completely destroyed red vehicle. Check out the images mirrored below.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9913
News Credits: 89
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:57 pm
Location: tornado alley

Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Images

Postby MINDVVIPE » Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:27 am

Motto: "One look from me and you've lost"
Weapon: Black Magic
Oh bay... always trying to grope chicks with massive green claws... that's all this was really about. That's what its always been about.
Image
THE POWERS OF DARKNESS ARE A MORE POWERFUL WEAPON THAN ALL THE TOYS YOUR SCIENCE CAN MUSTER

Die, Autobots!
User avatar
MINDVVIPE
Gestalt
Posts: 2281
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:49 pm
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: ???
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Images

Postby Flashwave » Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:39 am

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Realizing some of these are posed for publicity when I say this, I still find it cool how many pics there are of Bay being right there in it with a prop or a camera or the detonator.
Image
User avatar
Flashwave
City Commander
Posts: 3737
News Credits: 2
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:42 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Images

Postby necr0blivion » Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:41 am

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Is Nicola backed up against ToyWorld's Aurora in those pictures? ;)
necr0blivion
Brainmaster
Posts: 1432
Joined: Thu May 12, 2011 12:24 pm
Strength: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 5
Skill: 7

Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Images

Postby MR Optimus Prime » Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:20 am

Motto: ""Our children need heroes, now more than ever!""
Weapon: Laser Rifle
There goes the Zonda !!!
User avatar
MR Optimus Prime
Headmaster
Posts: 1075
News Credits: 3
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2002 12:21 pm
Location: Afghanistan
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Rank: 2
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Images

Postby T-Macksimus » Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:07 am

That last picture with 'Bee... to me that's a giant robot middle finger to Megan Fox's "crappy Camaro" line from the first movie. ;)
I wish they would make more Transformers styled after classic muscle cars or vintage vehicles. So far, this version of 'Bee is the only thing that at all excites/intrigues me about this upcoming film.
"That which does not kill me...had better run pretty damn fast!"
T-Macksimus
Gestalt
Posts: 2246
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:49 pm
Location: I'm In The Witless Relocation Program

Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Images

Postby jeprime1983 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:21 am

Red vehicle....perhaps Dino or Leadfoot? :-?
jeprime1983
Mini-Con
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:35 pm

Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Images

Postby PrymeStriker » Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:23 am

Motto: "Brilliant"
Weapon: Augmented Quark Disruptor
Looks like the generic Transformer movie images again. >:oP
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5432
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Palm Beaches, FL
Buy from PrymeStriker on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Images

Postby Deathscythetransform » Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:18 pm

from what I can see of this red car, there is no weapons attached to it, so that excludes Leadfoot

Dino? maybe. But in the windshield, I can see a white shapethat looks like half of the decepticon's emblem.

I wish too that more transformers were made from muscle cars and classic cars... I wonder what a Christine (1958 Plymouth Fury) would look like in robot mode...
Deathscythetransform
Minibot
Posts: 174
Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:32 pm
Watch Deathscythetransform on YouTube

Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Images

Postby primematrix1986 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:25 pm

The first picture looks like a hand grabbing her. Maybe a Decepticon?
primematrix1986
Micromaster
Posts: 61
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:39 pm
Watch primematrix1986 on YouTube
Buy from primematrix1986 on eBay

Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Images

Postby primematrix1986 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:26 pm

The first picture looks like a hand grabbing her. Maybe a Decepticon?
primematrix1986
Micromaster
Posts: 61
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:39 pm
Watch primematrix1986 on YouTube
Buy from primematrix1986 on eBay

Empire Magazine Brings Higher Resolution TF: AoE Images, Human Cast Names, and Major Plot Detail

Postby Mindmaster » Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:25 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Empire Magazine, the same group that brought us our first look at the final Optimus Prime render for their January 2014 issue, brings us a slew of new stuff tonight. First off, we have higher resolution images of the set images we had originally posted yesterday evening.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Secondly on tonight's agenda, we have the names of the human cast's characters. They are as follows:

*Mark Wahlberg as Cade Yeager, an inventor.
*Nicola Peltz as Tessa Yeager, Cade's daughter.
*Jack Reynor as Shane Dyson, Tessa's racer boyfriend.
*Stanly Tucci as Stanley, whose role is unknown at this point.
*Sophia Myles as Darcy, a geologist.
*Li Bingbing, who's character goes unamed and is ominously described as the "CEO of Chinese Transformers".
*Kelsey Grammer as Harold Attinger, who is described by Empire as the "big bad of the non-robot cast".

Rounding out this update, Empire Magazine sheds some light on the setting of Age of Extinction. If you would like to remain spoiler free, this is the end of the article for you. For those who wish to know the outset, continue at your own risk!

=== SPOILER ALERT ===





























To paraphrase Empire Magazine, this is what we know: after the third film, the Earth is scarred, and the Transformers have disappeared, but Earth's population remains suspicious of their surroundings, expecting everyday objects to change form and attack them. The Witwicky family has moved on with their lives. When the inventor Cade Yeager unearths an ancient Transformer (a Dinobot, perhaps?), the war between Autobots and Decepticons begins anew.


That about wraps it up for tonight. For those who made it this far, post your thoughts in the Energon Pub! Remember to keep it spoiler free for those who wish to remain so!
Image
Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

craggy wrote:When Hero Mashers are the nicest looking toys in a news post, you know something's wrong.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.

In case of really bad and/or corny puns made by Va'al, click and hit play.
User avatar
Mindmaster
News Staff
Posts: 5626
News Credits: 21
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Images

Postby PrymeStriker » Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:50 pm

Motto: "Brilliant"
Weapon: Augmented Quark Disruptor
Interesting plot. :-?
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5432
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Palm Beaches, FL
Buy from PrymeStriker on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Images

Postby primematrix1986 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:18 pm

Sounds great, but the only think im wondering......remember a long time ago, how there was "an ancient transformer menace who sets earth in his crosshairs?".....and Cade unearths an ANCIENT TRANSFORMER....I hate to say this, but is it possible that Grimlock is the Antagonist of this movie?
primematrix1986
Micromaster
Posts: 61
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:39 pm
Watch primematrix1986 on YouTube
Buy from primematrix1986 on eBay

Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Images

Postby jeprime1983 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:41 pm

I can't read the spoilers . They're blacked out. anybody wanna tell me what they are?
jeprime1983
Mini-Con
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:35 pm

Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Images

Postby Mindmaster » Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:44 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
jeprime1983 wrote:I can't read the spoilers . They're blacked out. anybody wanna tell me what they are?


Highlight them like you would when you want to delete something without button-mashing the backspace. ;)

primematrix1986 wrote:Sounds great, but the only think im wondering......remember a long time ago, how there was "an ancient transformer menace who sets earth in his crosshairs?".....and Cade unearths an ANCIENT TRANSFORMER....


Ah yes, the Wulong Karst Geology Park story. I happened to be the one to work on that one. ;) It can be read right here.

Here is what was what we got:

Four years later, at the Autobots and Decepticons have disappeared from the earth's surface, there is a composition by businessmen and scientists, has a powerful force organization, tried to use the Transformers technology, technological development beyond the scope of their control. By this time, an ancient and powerful Transformers forces are targeting the earth. Thus began a two ups and downs of the exciting duel


Based on the wording of the article, the forces that are targeting Earth seems to originate outside of the planet during the film, rather than beginning on Earth.

I hate to say this, but is it possible that Grimlock is the Antagonist this movie?


Wouldn't jump on that so quickly.

Image

But of course, we were thrown off by Sentinel Prime in Dark of the Moon.
Image
Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

craggy wrote:When Hero Mashers are the nicest looking toys in a news post, you know something's wrong.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.

In case of really bad and/or corny puns made by Va'al, click and hit play.
User avatar
Mindmaster
News Staff
Posts: 5626
News Credits: 21
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Images

Postby Triptykon » Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:51 pm

http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=39488

Not just grayed out for me, but a large chunk of white gone. Above is the link for the Empire Magazine article which contains the grayed out info. Also, Yeah, I'm gonna be "that guy" but OMG I've got major Nicola Peltz wood. She grew up just fine.

I'm with the Grimlock being the antagonist in this, or another Dino being that and Grimlock being the ancient ally that somehow logically appears to help the fight. Those pics from a while back of that floor sticker or whatever it was of Prime riding Grimmy kind of lead me into that idea.

Edit: Oh, also...were those renders that popped a while back that everyone hated ( I loved 'em, but I'm a huge 30+ year anime/mecha fan and totally biased) of Prime looking very Sunrise Animation studio conceptish actual final proofs of how he , and I presume some other, of the bots are looking these days? Those shots of that new Prime toy didnt look like that at all. To me anyway.
Last edited by Triptykon on Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Triptykon
Mini-Con
Posts: 43
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:45 pm
Watch Triptykon on YouTube

Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Images

Postby jeprime1983 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:55 pm

Thanks for the assist!
jeprime1983
Mini-Con
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:35 pm

Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Images

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:26 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
So much for Wahlberg's name being "Flynn Vincent".
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17493
News Credits: 110
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Images

Postby T-Macksimus » Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:31 pm

Wahlberg as an inventor??? What the hell has he been inventing, new fangled cardio equipment? FFS, he just came off of "Pain and Gain" where he spent half his time at Muscle Beach and we're supposed to believe he's some gadgety type of person now?
Go ahead, and throw Unicron into the plot while we're at it. This is already turning into a gi-normous suck-fest as it is, might as well round it out. There has not been ONE THING about the premise of this movie so far that makes me think this is going to be remotely worth watching, not one! I tried to stay open minded, I honestly did, but at every turn I find reason to not want to watch this movie. The rest of you all, have fun. I wish I could share your enthusiasm, I truly do but I'm not paying 10 bucks for a 2+ hour commercial for over-priced cars framed by explosions and interspersed with an intelligence insulting attempt at a story. I already did that once for RotF. :HEADHURTS:
"That which does not kill me...had better run pretty damn fast!"
T-Macksimus
Gestalt
Posts: 2246
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:49 pm
Location: I'm In The Witless Relocation Program

Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Images

Postby SlyTF1 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:35 pm

Motto: "Destruction is the ultimate freedom."
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
T-Macksimus wrote:Wahlberg as an inventor??? What the hell has he been inventing, new fangled cardio equipment? FFS, he just came off of "Pain and Gain" where he spent half his time at Muscle Beach and we're supposed to believe he's some gadgety type of person now?
Go ahead, and throw Unicron into the plot while we're at it. This is already turning into a gi-normous suck-fest as it is, might as well round it out. There has not been ONE THING about the premise of this movie so far that makes me think this is going to be remotely worth watching, not one! I tried to stay open minded, I honestly did, but at every turn I find reason to not want to watch this movie. The rest of you all, have fun. I wish I could share your enthusiasm, I truly do but I'm not paying 10 bucks for a 2+ hour commercial for over-priced cars framed by explosions and interspersed with an intelligence insulting attempt at a story. I already did that once for RotF. :HEADHURTS:


So, what? You can't be smart and lift weights as well? That's so logical, I think my brain is about to explode. TOO MUCH LOGICS!!!
The Game You lose
Image
User avatar
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Posts: 4065
News Credits: 8
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:34 am
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Images

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:36 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
There's always a chance that Empire was misinformed on purpose, like how all official plot synopses for DOTM before that film came out told of a story involving Shockwave masterminding the film's events.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17493
News Credits: 110
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Images

Postby T-Macksimus » Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:47 pm

SlyTF1 wrote:
T-Macksimus wrote:Wahlberg as an inventor??? What the hell has he been inventing, new fangled cardio equipment? FFS, he just came off of "Pain and Gain" where he spent half his time at Muscle Beach and we're supposed to believe he's some gadgety type of person now?
Go ahead, and throw Unicron into the plot while we're at it. This is already turning into a gi-normous suck-fest as it is, might as well round it out. There has not been ONE THING about the premise of this movie so far that makes me think this is going to be remotely worth watching, not one! I tried to stay open minded, I honestly did, but at every turn I find reason to not want to watch this movie. The rest of you all, have fun. I wish I could share your enthusiasm, I truly do but I'm not paying 10 bucks for a 2+ hour commercial for over-priced cars framed by explosions and interspersed with an intelligence insulting attempt at a story. I already did that once for RotF. :HEADHURTS:


So, what? You can't be smart and lift weights as well? That's so logical, I think my brain is about to explode. TOO MUCH LOGICS!!![/qu

1) That's not at all what I meant

and 2) You'll notice that in the time it took you to quote me I was deleting my entire post because it was a bit on the extreme side. I realized that, realized where offense may be taken and checked myself on it

Well, my post may not have ENTIRELY been extreme... I genuinely DO despise the turn the movie is heading (and I did not AT ALL mean to imply brains and brawn cannot go together and that's p[art of why I removed my post, to avoid offending someone) but the biggest mistake that I have made is that by posting any of my opinions on here they will ALWAYS be horribly misconstrued, taken out of context or just plain serve as a platform/open invitation for anyone and everyone to jump down my throat, crawl up my ass or in general explore any other orifice in the pursuit of demonizing the individual that dares post anything that strays from the mainstream opinion. A person has to be so @#$%* precise in what they say and how they say it that it's not worth having an opinion on here anymore. Open Forum is a dead concept on this site, it's total bull-sh**!
"That which does not kill me...had better run pretty damn fast!"
T-Macksimus
Gestalt
Posts: 2246
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:49 pm
Location: I'm In The Witless Relocation Program

Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Images

Postby zatara1701 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:13 pm

Motto: ""It's all part of the plan...more or less.""
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
I am just going to throw my two cents in and leave it at that...

1) How can so many people be SO NEGATIVE about something we haven't even seen yet?? :???:

2) We will continue not to know anything (or anything accurate anyways) till we SEE the movie. :BANG_HEAD: We all know how Bay gives disinfo, so why get all worked up about it. :michaelbay:

3) Somebody said something about not seeing the movie because "it's a two hour commercial for cars." WTF?? The ONLY car that's sells may spike would be the Camaro... How many of us are going into AoE and see a MULTI-MILLION dollar car and say, "hmmm, I think I'll pick one of those up!"? :BOOM:

Well still have half a year till it comes out... We all know Bay, but this could be his masterpiece, we never know. I for one am Psyched to see Dinobots on the screen... New toys, a new movie... I will pass judgment once I see it... Case and point RoTF sucked... DoTM was pretty good, although my Trek Easter Eggs I think carried me through lol... but NOTHING beats the first one, the moment Optimus transformed in that alley, hearing the transformation sound, damn my heart skipped a beat and I had a smile a mile wide!!

Movies are magic ladies and gentlemen, so let's hope Bay is bringing the magic for this one. :BOT:
Attachments
dinobots.jpg
zatara1701
Fuzor
Posts: 233
News Credits: 3
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:09 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 10
Rank: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Images

Postby TurboMMaster » Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:08 am

Motto: ""Have a hig gun? Have a big fun!!!""
Weapon: Cyclone Gun
zatara1701 wrote:1) How can so many people be SO NEGATIVE about something we haven't even seen yet?? :???:
It is hard to remain optimistic after RotF and DotM.
T-Macksimus wrote:Wahlberg as an inventor??? What the hell has he been inventing, new fangled cardio equipment? FFS, he just came off of "Pain and Gain" where he spent half his time at Muscle Beach and we're supposed to believe he's some gadgety type of person now?
So just because I'm muscule i must be dumb? Sory, this argument is invalid.
Mindmaster wrote: I hate to say this, but is it possible that Grimlock is the Antagonist this movie?
Wouldn't jump on that so quickly.
I like that idea, actually. Like I said before: What is the point of Bayformers if Bots aren't underdogs?

So, this time autobots is going to die on Optimus eyes? Maybe this time we don't get "Optimus couldn't care less" scene again.
Image
What is love? Baby don't hurt me, Don't hurt me, no more.
User avatar
TurboMMaster
Combiner
Posts: 452
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:12 am
Watch TurboMMaster on YouTube
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 5

Next

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #103 - Road Trip
Twincast / Podcast #103:
"Road Trip"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, October 19th, 2014