Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

New Transformers Cartoon Series Debuting in 2015

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Re: New Transformers Cartoon Series Debuting in 2015

Postby OptimalOptimus2 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:28 pm

Motto: "Execution of all life is not the road to conquest."
Weapon: Oxidating Laser
They should have called the show Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye. There's no TV show with that name but there's an unrelated comic with the same name. It doesn't need a comic adaptation. It can be like Transformers: Age of Extinction, no comic that'll reveal spoilers or behind the scenes of the show. Next year it'll be hard to find a 15 year old RID toy on Ebay. >:oP
User avatar
OptimalOptimus2
Combiner
Posts: 416
News Credits: 10
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:49 pm
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 6

Re: New Transformers Cartoon Series Debuting in 2015

Postby Editor » Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:50 pm

Motto: ""I'm not even supposed to be here today!""
Weapon: Shotgun
While I know they wouldn't.... I'd be interested if it was a completely "renegade" faction of cons, say led by Crasher with Cop-tor, bug bite, and a couple others that are easy enemies to handle. Tease all season that "He" is coming, do a massive build up for Cy-kill, and swerve at the last minute to the broken body of Cy-kill by the hands of Overlord or Galvatron, basicly bigger Cons that knock the bots down for the first season cliffhanger.
Image
Once I ran an Anime festival with over 6,000 attendees. Now... not so much.
User avatar
Editor
City Commander
Posts: 3236
News Credits: 8
Joined: Wed May 10, 2006 1:18 am
Location: Vancouver, Cascadia
Watch Editor on YouTube
Buy from Editor on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: ???
Courage: 7
Firepower: 4
Skill: 6

Re: New Transformers Cartoon Series Debuting in 2015

Postby Bumblevivisector » Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:51 pm

It makes no sense for the title of this next leg of the franchise to be THAT big of a deal, but for some reason, rehashing the name R.I.D. is really bothering me. Like, a signal that there's nothing new under the sun, so this series won't be anything special. I wasn't down on this before, but this press release just leaves me unenthused.

Maybe I'm also pessimistic because the art style shift and the fact that this will be lighter in tone than Prime strikes me as similar to Ben 10 Omniverse: Galactic Monsters, which I was enjoying, but has unceremoniously disappeared from Saturday morning on CN, just as all Ben 10 toys are having the bejeezus clearanced out of them. Between that, and the continuing consequences of high plastic prices, I just have this terrible feeling. I was fine with the trend of western-audience action cartoons being more lighthearted for a few years if it ensured their survival, but now I'm worried it's somehow strangling them out of existence.

Consensus has been that Prime was the darkest, most serious TF cartoon we'll see for over a decade, but if there are no rewards to be reaped from going lighter, then the next elements of the Bay movies that should be copied are the epic, cataclysmic ones. End the lighthearted TF series by throwing the audience a curve and carpetbombing our planet, then close out Aligned with a series set on post-apocalyptic Earth. Hell, there were a lot of '80s toy franchises with post-apocalyptic settings, but Transformers has only had that in glimpses of possible futures (ex: Rythems of Darkness), so at least it'd be something kind of new to TF, right?
Last edited by Bumblevivisector on Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bumblevivisector
Brainmaster
Posts: 1253
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:29 am

Re: New Transformers Cartoon Series Debuting in 2015

Postby Megatron Wolf » Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:01 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
I think blurr said it best "there is no hope no hope no hope at all". But since it is a continuation of TFP i wonder if there will be a new villain or will they just bring megatron back somehow & call him galvatron

Alpha Weltall wrote:It'll be a while until we see toys of these in stores but I already want a retool of Fixit so that it looks like Johnny 5. I also want a Number 1, 2, 3, 4 and a gold plated repaint.

And then I want Cosmos repainted into the aliens from Batteries Not Included. Better yet, take G1, Universe and Generations Cosmos and make them all the aliens from that movie and sell them in a multipack.


good idea but id rather see neca make real ones, they'd be screen accurate, high quality & reasonably priced.
PSN: MegatronWolf
Current TF count: 1540

Image
User avatar
Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
Posts: 4714
News Credits: 3
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2003 8:30 pm
Location: New York
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Re: New Transformers Cartoon Series Debuting in 2015

Postby Nemesis Primal » Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:54 pm

Motto: "It's best to want AND have!"
Weapon: Plasma Mine Blaster
Madeus Prime wrote:Fixit is soooo totally

Image


I totally said that. We're on the same wavelength.

Madeus Prime wrote:As for the Elite Guard Cadet and the Dinobot, my hopes are Tailgate (Homage to MTME being under the painful tutelage of Magnus) and Grimlock (I have a feeling after AOE we'll be seeing more of him)


They already used Tailgate in Prime. He was Arcee's partner before Cliffjumper. Airachnid killed him. Sorry to burst your bubble.
We're all just products of our programming... And there always seem to be a few glitches.
Nemesis Primal
Gestalt
Posts: 2305
News Credits: 4
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2003 4:25 pm
Buy from Nemesis Primal on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Rank: N/A
Courage: 3
Firepower: 8
Skill: 5

Re: New Transformers Cartoon Series Debuting in 2015

Postby mirageandjazz1197 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:12 pm

Megatron Wolf wrote:I think blurr said it best "there is no hope no hope no hope at all". But since it is a continuation of TFP i wonder if there will be a new villain or will they just bring megatron back somehow & call him galvatron

Alpha Weltall wrote:It'll be a while until we see toys of these in stores but I already want a retool of Fixit so that it looks like Johnny 5. I also want a Number 1, 2, 3, 4 and a gold plated repaint.

And then I want Cosmos repainted into the aliens from Batteries Not Included. Better yet, take G1, Universe and Generations Cosmos and make them all the aliens from that movie and sell them in a multipack.


good idea but id rather see neca make real ones, they'd be screen accurate, high quality & reasonably priced.



Megatron came back to life remember?
mirageandjazz1197
Targetmaster
Posts: 607
News Credits: 13
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 7:37 am

Re: New Transformers Cartoon Series Debuting in 2015

Postby Alpha Weltall » Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:12 pm

Motto: "I am the seeker of power."
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
Megatron Wolf wrote:
Alpha Weltall wrote:It'll be a while until we see toys of these in stores but I already want a retool of Fixit so that it looks like Johnny 5. I also want a Number 1, 2, 3, 4 and a gold plated repaint.

And then I want Cosmos repainted into the aliens from Batteries Not Included. Better yet, take G1, Universe and Generations Cosmos and make them all the aliens from that movie and sell them in a multipack.


good idea but id rather see neca make real ones, they'd be screen accurate, high quality & reasonably priced.



Why not both?


Why not Zoidberg?
User avatar
Alpha Weltall
Minibot
Posts: 100
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:44 am
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 10+
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 10+

Re: New Transformers Cartoon Series Debuting in 2015

Postby Shuttershock » Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:31 pm

Fixit: "Remember guys, no one's ever really disabled, as long as they have COURAGE!"


Also, I REALLY hope we can get Bludgeon as a commander. He's paid his dues in obscurity, time to shine front stage.
Shuttershock
Minibot
Posts: 114
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:48 pm
Buy from Shuttershock on eBay

Re: New Transformers Cartoon Series Debuting in 2015

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:32 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Bumblevivisector wrote:Maybe I'm also pessimistic because the art style shift and the fact that this will be lighter in tone than Prime strikes me as similar to Ben 10 Omniverse: Galactic Monsters, which I was enjoying, but has unceremoniously disappeared from Saturday morning on CN, just as all Ben 10 toys are having the bejeezus clearanced out of them. Between that, and the continuing consequences of high plastic prices, I just have this terrible feeling. I was fine with the trend of western-audience action cartoons being more lighthearted for a few years if it ensured their survival, but now I'm worried it's somehow strangling them out of existence.
You can purely blame Cartoon Network for that since that channel seems to hate any action show that's of any particularly decent quality. All that channel ever seems to care about is airing garbage shows and Adventure Time.

Bumblevivisector wrote:Consensus has been that Prime was the darkest, most serious TF cartoon we'll see for over a decade, but if there are no rewards to be reaped from going lighter, then the next elements of the Bay movies that should be copied are the epic, cataclysmic ones. End the lighthearted TF series by throwing the audience a curve and carpetbombing our planet, then close out Aligned with a series set on post-apocalyptic Earth. Hell, there were a lot of '80s toy franchises with post-apocalyptic settings, but Transformers has only had that in glimpses of possible futures (ex: Rythems of Darkness), so at least it'd be something kind of new to TF, right?
We already got a post-apocalyptic series: Beast Machines. Sure, it was a post-apocalyptic Cybertron instead of a post-apocalyptic Earth, but post-apocalyptic is still post-apocalyptic.

But, seriously, what would possibly be gained from going with such a depressing premise? What's the deal with the push towards more darkness and dreariness? We just got a series that had a dead world that was finally restored to life after thousands of years. Why the shift back to square one with another dead planet after all that work to bring life back to the first one?
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16912
News Credits: 107
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: New Transformers Cartoon Series Debuting in 2015

Postby Nemesis Primal » Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:39 pm

Motto: "It's best to want AND have!"
Weapon: Plasma Mine Blaster
Sabrblade wrote:You can purely blame Cartoon Network for that since that channel seems to hate any action show that's of any particularly decent quality. All that channel ever seems to care about is airing garbage shows and Adventure Time.


Oh, don't even talk to me about Cartoon Network. After they pulled the rug out from under Generator Rex, Green Lantern tha Animated Series, Sym-Bionic Titan, and, oh yeah, TRANSFORMERS ANIMATED, I'm not inclined to say anything nice about them.
We're all just products of our programming... And there always seem to be a few glitches.
Nemesis Primal
Gestalt
Posts: 2305
News Credits: 4
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2003 4:25 pm
Buy from Nemesis Primal on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Rank: N/A
Courage: 3
Firepower: 8
Skill: 5

Re: New Transformers Cartoon Series Debuting in 2015

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:44 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Nemesis Primal wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:You can purely blame Cartoon Network for that since that channel seems to hate any action show that's of any particularly decent quality. All that channel ever seems to care about is airing garbage shows and Adventure Time.


Oh, don't even talk to me about Cartoon Network. After they pulled the rug out from under Generator Rex, Green Lantern tha Animated Series, Sym-Bionic Titan, and, oh yeah, TRANSFORMERS ANIMATED, I'm not inclined to say anything nice about them.
Beware the Batman was their last victim and it didn't get halfway through its first season run (thank goodness for Toonami picking it up).
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16912
News Credits: 107
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: New Transformers Cartoon Series Debuting in 2015

Postby PrymeStriker » Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:14 pm

Motto: "Brilliant"
Weapon: Augmented Quark Disruptor
Oh my god!!! Knock Out! You look so bada-

Sideswipe ... (see above).


Oh...




Transformers: Robots in Disguise. What a fantastic title. That hasn't been done to death already. :roll:

Anyway, I'm liking the sound of this lineup. They all seem like characters with great potential. Hopefully, their ability to work together as a team is explored over the first season and not just a conflict for the pilot (which it probably is). As for the Decepticons, I hope we get a main antagonist with an interesting motive and a good back-story instead of another stupid "ruthless warlord who wants universal domination" archetype. I'm so sick of those pathetic, cliché, one-dimensional villains. :BOOM:

Also, not sure why, but when I read "bombtastic Dinobot" I thought of Slug. :???:
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5408
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Palm Beaches, FL
Buy from PrymeStriker on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: New Transformers Cartoon Series Debuting in 2015

Postby Shuttershock » Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:23 pm

Sideswipe: "Attention DUELISTS! My HAIR would like to inform you that I am NOT Knockout."
Shuttershock
Minibot
Posts: 114
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:48 pm
Buy from Shuttershock on eBay

Re: New Transformers Cartoon Series Debuting in 2015

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:52 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
By the time this show airs RID will have been off the air 15 years, none of the target audience for this show will have any idea there was another show called Robots in Disguise, because they weren't born yet. I wasn't a fan of Animated at all but I was floored by how close the toys were to their animated counterparts, especially the season 3 crew. There is no doubt in my mind Optimus Prime will be back at some point since Hasbro and Paramount has spent the better part of 7 years, 8 when this show airs, drilling into us Prime is the leader. I agree with the other posters who feel Galvatron will be the leader, doesn't mean we won't see Megatron at some point
Image
Image
User avatar
chuckdawg1999
City Commander
Posts: 3409
News Credits: 39
Joined: Wed May 26, 2004 3:51 pm
Location: New York
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: New Transformers Cartoon Series Debuting in 2015

Postby Shuttershock » Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:59 pm

chuckdawg1999 wrote:By the time this show airs RID will have been off the air 15 years, none of the target audience for this show will have any idea there was another show called Robots in Disguise, because they weren't born yet. I wasn't a fan of Animated at all but I was floored by how close the toys were to their animated counterparts, especially the season 3 crew. There is no doubt in my mind Optimus Prime will be back at some point since Hasbro and Paramount has spent the better part of 7 years, 8 when this show airs, drilling into us Prime is the leader. I agree with the other posters who feel Galvatron will be the leader, doesn't mean we won't see Megatron at some point


Prime coming back, I think, would be a mistake, cheapening his sacrifice to literally bring the planet back to life. Perhaps he could appear like Alpha Trion did, as an internal advisor/Jedi spirit.

I'm not against Prime per say, I've just grown bored of the brooding, heavy-is-the-head, unapproachable figure he's become. I miss father-to-his-men John Wayne Prime (G1, Armada) or rise-to-the-occasion working-class hero Prime (BW, Animated).
Shuttershock
Minibot
Posts: 114
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:48 pm
Buy from Shuttershock on eBay

Re: New Transformers Cartoon Series Debuting in 2015

Postby SlyTF1 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:00 pm

Motto: "Destruction is the ultimate freedom."
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
This looks and sounds like complete ass.
The Game You lose
Image
User avatar
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Posts: 4011
News Credits: 8
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:34 am
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: New Transformers Cartoon Series Debuting in 2015

Postby RhA » Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:15 pm

Motto: "BRING ME DANGER!"
BLARRRRGJ EVERYTHING IS RUINED FOREVER OMG

With that being said, I kinda want to see this.
Image
Latest TF: Energon Hotshot, Signal Flare & Strongarm.
User avatar
RhA
Faction Commander
Posts: 4048
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 8:37 am
Location: The Underwhere
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 10
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 1

Re: New Transformers Cartoon Series Debuting in 2015

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:50 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Shuttershock wrote:I'm not against Prime per say, I've just grown bored of the brooding, heavy-is-the-head, unapproachable figure he's become. I miss father-to-his-men John Wayne Prime (G1, Armada) or rise-to-the-occasion working-class hero Prime (BW, Animated).
I wouldn't put Armada Prime with G1 cartoon Prime. His personality was like that of a phoned in cardboard cutout, only gaining any semblance of a real personality in Cybertron.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16912
News Credits: 107
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: New Transformers Cartoon Series Debuting in 2015

Postby Shuttershock » Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:19 am

Sabrblade wrote:
Shuttershock wrote:I'm not against Prime per say, I've just grown bored of the brooding, heavy-is-the-head, unapproachable figure he's become. I miss father-to-his-men John Wayne Prime (G1, Armada) or rise-to-the-occasion working-class hero Prime (BW, Animated).
I wouldn't put Armada Prime with G1 cartoon Prime. His personality was like that of a phoned in cardboard cutout, only gaining any semblance of a real personality in Cybertron.


Oh, I don't think Armada Prime was that bad. I've been watching some of the old episodes and I think he's alright. He does kind of go through the paces in terms of being a standard heroic character, but Gary Chalk made him warm, supportive and capable of camaraderie with his men.

A far cry from Prime Prime or Movie Prime, who are in grim determination mode all the time and are utterly unapproachable. Just my thoughts, but I like somewhat friendlier Primes.
Shuttershock
Minibot
Posts: 114
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:48 pm
Buy from Shuttershock on eBay

Re: New Transformers Cartoon Series Debuting in 2015

Postby MINDVVIPE » Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:27 am

Motto: "One look from me and you've lost"
Weapon: Black Magic
Sabrblade wrote:How 'bout someone new? Freshly new?

Megatron's reformed, so instead of rehashing what's old, this seems like a good opportunity to start from the ground up with an original character to make his (or her) name in history.

In fact, what if this time the main Decepticon leader was a female!

I agree with this completely. Not that I want to see the same thing, but I think Airachnid was my favourite character from TFP. More evil fembots please.

I'm feeling somewhat optimistic about this as a lot of it sounds good, except for a few little things like the style being aaallrright, def not my preference, but it doesn't look bad to me, and against a slick cybertron background, could work well. Fixit seems kinda lame, but whatever, seems you always gota have at least one thing being lame in animated TF shows, like the kids in TFP.
Image
THE POWERS OF DARKNESS ARE A MORE POWERFUL WEAPON THAN ALL THE TOYS YOUR SCIENCE CAN MUSTER

Die, Autobots!
User avatar
MINDVVIPE
Gestalt
Posts: 2279
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:49 pm
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: ???
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Re: New Transformers Cartoon Series Debuting in 2015

Postby Ultra gordon » Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:12 am

After beast machines transformer cartoons have not been good at all.
Ultra gordon
Mini-Con
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:40 pm

Re: New Transformers Cartoon Series Debuting in 2015

Postby Shuttershock » Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:23 am

Ultra gordon wrote:After beast machines transformer cartoons have not been good at all.


What don't you like about them? I'm not saying that they don't have varying flaws, I'd just was wondering what specifically you didn't like.
Shuttershock
Minibot
Posts: 114
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:48 pm
Buy from Shuttershock on eBay

Re: New Transformers Cartoon Series Debuting in 2015

Postby Manterax Prime » Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:43 am

Motto: "You honestly believed that The Leige Maximo was Prima's other half? How foolish of you!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Sabrblade wrote:
Shuttershock wrote:I'm not against Prime per say, I've just grown bored of the brooding, heavy-is-the-head, unapproachable figure he's become. I miss father-to-his-men John Wayne Prime (G1, Armada) or rise-to-the-occasion working-class hero Prime (BW, Animated).
I wouldn't put Armada Prime with G1 cartoon Prime. His personality was like that of a phoned in cardboard cutout, only gaining any semblance of a real personality in Cybertron.

You do know that Armada/Energon Optimus and Cybertron Optimus are separate entities, yes? If they were the same, Cybertron Optimus wouldn't have been baffle by the fact he could combine with Leobreaker. He even said he'd never heard of 2 Autobots combining into 1.

Anyway, I look forward to seeing the rest of the characters, specifically the Decepticons.
INFINITY! PLEASE!
Hi-Sui-Fu-Do! Bo-Zaba-Byu-Dogon!
User avatar
Manterax Prime
Pretender
Posts: 760
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:44 pm
Watch Manterax Prime on YouTube
Buy from Manterax Prime on eBay
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

New Transformers: Robots in Disguise Animated Series Logo Revealed

Postby Va'al » Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:38 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
We told you earlier here on Seibertron,com about the new animated Transformers series with the extremely original title of Robots in Disguise, bringing together visual elements from Transformers: Prime (which already had Animated and Movieverse) and Animated - check it out here. We also have the new official logo, via the official Transformers Facebook page, below!

Image
Do you have Transformers news for Seibertron.com? Contact us here!


Image
Avatar image by sabrigami
User avatar
Va'al
News Admin
Posts: 6713
News Credits: 65
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: UK, Italy, The Netherlands
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: New Transformers Cartoon Series Debuting in 2015

Postby BERSEKAEL » Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:05 am

Interesting, I wonder if hasbro is deleting the Decepticons faction, due to only autobots logo on that title (plus no Decepticons in AoE) [-(
Image
User avatar
BERSEKAEL
Minibot
Posts: 189
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:37 am
Buy from BERSEKAEL on eBay
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10
Rank: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum