No Creative Roundup this week?

Welcome to the General Discussion area where just about anything goes! This area is designed to discuss all matters and does not necessarily have to be Transformers related. Please keep topics relevant.

No Creative Roundup this week?

Postby BeastProwl » Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:34 pm

Motto: "Planet Exploder"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
Iv'e been enjoying the creative roundup the last couple of weeks here. I woke up today, and it wasnt posted. I figured it just might take a little longer this time, but nope, it's still not there. Did something go wrong? Something happen? I'm just curious.
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6338
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: No Creative Roundup this week?

Postby Dr Va'al » Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:38 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
I haven't seen that many new creative additions in the past week.

That's possibly the reason!
Do you have Transformers news for Seibertron.com? Contact us here!


Image

Burn wrote:I'm never wrong. Except when I am.

But then I just edit posts and make Va'al wrong.
User avatar
Dr Va'al
News Admin
Posts: 12534
News Credits: 123
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:00 pm
Location: Italy
Buy from Dr Va'al on eBay

Re: No Creative Roundup this week?

Postby Wigglez » Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:40 pm

Motto: "*cough*"
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Creative roundup?
Image
User avatar
Wigglez
Headmaster
Posts: 1212
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed May 02, 2007 2:39 pm
Location: Everywhere
Watch Wigglez on YouTube
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: N/A
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: No Creative Roundup this week?

Postby Burn » Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:44 pm

I'd like to know too. Wasn't feeling all too good yesterday so I asked someone else to do it. Guess they've all been busy too.

If it's not up when I get home from work I'll do it then. Good to see though that it's missed!
Image
Rated X wrote:Right now the best option is to buy 4 alpha bravos.
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 42933
News Credits: 85
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 3:37 am

Re: No Creative Roundup this week?

Postby Dr Va'al » Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:49 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Wigglez wrote:Creative roundup?


I'll bite.

Burn every week rounds up all the creative additions on the forums: Customs, Fanart, Fanfiction and so on. Then frontpages a post with links to them all, for everyone too lazy to check the forums regularly. :P
Do you have Transformers news for Seibertron.com? Contact us here!


Image

Burn wrote:I'm never wrong. Except when I am.

But then I just edit posts and make Va'al wrong.
User avatar
Dr Va'al
News Admin
Posts: 12534
News Credits: 123
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:00 pm
Location: Italy
Buy from Dr Va'al on eBay

Re: No Creative Roundup this week?

Postby BeastProwl » Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:56 pm

Motto: "Planet Exploder"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
Va'al wrote:I haven't seen that many new creative additions in the past week.

That's possibly the reason!

I have! There's a ton!
Wigglez wrote:Creative roundup?

A weekly frontpage feature of all things creative, such as customs, fan fic, and fan art.
Burn wrote:I'd like to know too. Wasn't feeling all too good yesterday so I asked someone else to do it. Guess they've all been busy too.

If it's not up when I get home from work I'll do it then. Good to see though that it's missed!

Well, I had a similar idea before you actually mentioned it in that one thread, but I dont have any power around here, and I never thought mentioning it would do any good. But since you mentioned your idea, it came to life. I like what you did, it breaths life into a part of this site that feels like a desolate waistland at times. And I miss it.
Maybe voicing my ideas would do good?

I would like to set something up, like, every so often, I (Or someone more qualified) could go around and interview different members of the site on current events and things like that. Not just mods, but members who are everyday guys with no authority, like me and everyone else who's name's not green. I would enjoy reading something like that every week or so.

But ideas aside, I wonder what's taking so long?
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6338
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: No Creative Roundup this week?

Postby Wigglez » Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:06 pm

Motto: "*cough*"
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Ah got ya. I only read the front page on news for a new episode of TF Prime or something on FoC. Because I don't have a comic shop near me or collect any of the toys anymore. And I can't ever go to Botcon or something. But mainly I'm here for the forums.
Image
User avatar
Wigglez
Headmaster
Posts: 1212
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed May 02, 2007 2:39 pm
Location: Everywhere
Watch Wigglez on YouTube
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: N/A
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: No Creative Roundup this week?

Postby Burn » Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:09 pm

BeastProwl wrote:I wonder what's taking so long?


This may seem like a crazy notion but ... real life?

It takes me around an hour to compile because I have to go through a couple of different sub-forums, identify what's new, open them up, copy links and image links and put it all together.

It's not something that can be whipped up in five minutes.
Image
Rated X wrote:Right now the best option is to buy 4 alpha bravos.
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 42933
News Credits: 85
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 3:37 am

Re: No Creative Roundup this week?

Postby Dr Va'al » Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:29 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
BeastProwl wrote:I would like to set something up, like, every so often, I (Or someone more qualified) could go around and interview different members of the site on current events and things like that. Not just mods, but members who are everyday guys with no authority, like me and everyone else who's name's not green. I would enjoy reading something like that every week or so.


Isn't that what the Twincast does?
Do you have Transformers news for Seibertron.com? Contact us here!


Image

Burn wrote:I'm never wrong. Except when I am.

But then I just edit posts and make Va'al wrong.
User avatar
Dr Va'al
News Admin
Posts: 12534
News Credits: 123
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:00 pm
Location: Italy
Buy from Dr Va'al on eBay

Re: No Creative Roundup this week?

Postby BeastProwl » Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:32 pm

Motto: "Planet Exploder"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
Burn wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:I wonder what's taking so long?
This may seem like a crazy notion but ... real life?

Because a real life eludes us all, right?
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6338
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9


Return to General Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

RARE TRANSFORMERS VOLUME 3 S.O.S. DINOBOTS VHS TAPE 1984 - Time Remaining: 3 days 1 hour 23 minutes 28 seconds
Transformers ROTF SHADOW COMMAND MEGATRON MISB NEW RARE SEALED! - Time Remaining: 2 days 21 hours 42 minutes 46 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Robots in Disguise Mega Optimus Prime - Time Remaining: 3 days 8 hours 43 minutes 6 seconds
Vintage Transformers G1 Powermaster "OPTIMUS PRIME" Complete w/ Box MIB 1988 - Time Remaining: 24 days 5 hours 59 minutes 12 seconds
2004 Transformers RID Alternators Swindle Yellow Jeep Wrangler MISB - Time Remaining: 2 days 19 hours 29 minutes 6 seconds
Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Transformers Movie RA-24 Buster Optimus Prime - Time Remaining: 2 days 21 hours 32 minutes 7 seconds
Vintage Transformers JETFIRE Robotech Valkyrie? Bandai 1984 Custom Pistol - Time Remaining: 3 days 1 hour 48 minutes 25 seconds
Transformers Platinum Ed Masterpiece Laserbeak LSE ONLY Soundwave Year of the Go - Time Remaining: 2 days 14 hours 33 minutes 33 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #156 - Gestalt Theory
Twincast / Podcast #156:
"Gestalt Theory"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, September 24th, 2016