Capt.Failure wrote:The movie isnt other animated series or comics, its the movie version. You cant pick and choose the canon you want when it suits your points, well you can, but it proves nowt, other than selective thought processes. In that case then the matrix is all wrong, devestator should have autonomous parts, not drones, and so on and so on. no where is it said in the movie that one recently resurrected autobot, and one recently killed seeker are more powerful that six out of seven of the strongest transformers.
This problem with this is that you're saying picking and chosing things that show up in every continuity isn't allowed when this is often used to criticize the film as well. So it's not ok to use the same tactics to defend it?
Now, for your points:
1. The Matrix is all wrong? Unless you mean it's design then I'm afraid you're wrong. It's the symbol of leadership among the Transformers just like other continuities, it just also has the function of acting as the key to the Sun Harvester. Let's not forget the classic Matrix had new powers as the plot demanded (one-shot Unicron, cure plagues, etc).
2. They're not drones. The Contructicons are a unit of sixteen (fifteen after the one died in the opening) elite decepticons, and any combination of eight can form Devestator.
3. Final word on Bumblebee, and the final word is: staying hidden. It's usually a good tactical choice when you're outmanned, outgunned, and trying to get somewhere.
I'll just add this for icing on the cake: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Railgun
Now if you're only gonna argue semantics please leave the thread. We're talking plot holes here.
no explanation on the bias claim, didnt think there would be one ...
1. the point about the matrix is that its use has now changed again... therefore you cant use previous continuity to explain the other plot holes
2. you see a different movie to me then, dont remember that explanation of the constructicons in the movie i saw
3. im confused, in a previous post you said he was acting as a decoy. now hiding, staying out of sight doesnt fulfil that role, unless bee is ******. so now he is hiding and staying covert, whilst sam uns across open desert without cover.
4. do a prototype exists. doesnt say anything tabout blowing up sun harvesters or activating them if fired directly at them. Again your defence, saying that the reason they didnt shoot at harvester because it might make it activate is not verified.
And dont tell me what threads to leave or stay in............ i dont respond well to threats, however passive aggressive they may be. I politely asked you to keep this civil.