Offical Images: Transformers Prime "Beast Hunters" Deluxe Starscream

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Offical Images: Transformers Prime "Beast Hunters" Deluxe Starscream

Postby PrymeStriker » Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:48 pm

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
Overloaded wrote:They have two more seasons


All we know is the third season; we don't know about the fourth season yet, considering Jeffrey Combs said season three was the end and then said there was a fourth season not long after. >:oP
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5764
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:57 pm
Location: Happytown, Hell
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Re: Offical Images: Transformers Prime "Beast Hunters" Deluxe Starscream

Postby Overloaded » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:02 pm

PrymeStriker wrote:
Overloaded wrote:They have two more seasons


All we know is the third season; we don't know about the fourth season yet, considering Jeffrey Combs said season three was the end and then said there was a fourth season not long after. >:oP



http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-new ... on-175936/
Image
Overloaded
Gestalt
Posts: 2683
News Credits: 2
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2003 8:10 am

Re: Offical Images: Transformers Prime "Beast Hunters" Deluxe Starscream

Postby PrymeStriker » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:24 pm

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
Overloaded wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
Overloaded wrote:They have two more seasons


All we know is the third season; we don't know about the fourth season yet, considering Jeffrey Combs said season three was the end and then said there was a fourth season not long after. >:oP



http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-new ... on-175936/


It doesn't matter what Jeffrey Combs said [right after he told us season three was the last season]. He's a voice actor. For all we know, Prime could get cancelled before the fourth season just like Animated. Therefore, we don't know whether or not the fourth season will air or not.
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5764
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:57 pm
Location: Happytown, Hell
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Re: Offical Images: Transformers Prime "Beast Hunters" Deluxe Starscream

Postby Overloaded » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:30 pm

PrymeStriker wrote:
Overloaded wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
Overloaded wrote:They have two more seasons


All we know is the third season; we don't know about the fourth season yet, considering Jeffrey Combs said season three was the end and then said there was a fourth season not long after. >:oP



http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-new ... on-175936/


It doesn't matter what Jeffrey Combs said [right after he told us season three was the last season]. He's a voice actor. For all we know, Prime could get cancelled before the fourth season just like Animated. Therefore, we don't know whether or not the fourth season will air or not.



Doubtful as they would not like to have to build up two brands at once . Like movie line and a cartoon line
Image
Overloaded
Gestalt
Posts: 2683
News Credits: 2
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2003 8:10 am

Re: Offical Images: Transformers Prime "Beast Hunters" Deluxe Starscream

Postby Sodan-1 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:16 pm

Motto: "Motive is a universal weakness."
As others have said, I'm pretty sure the figure's mistransformed a bit here, but I still don't think it's a good figure. The colours really are awful, and while it'd be safe to guess this is indeed Starscream if you didn't already know, like Beast Hunters Bulkhead, I think it has lost a lot of character and become a bit of a generic figure. If I find it for a stupid cheap price I'll pick it up for the weapon and the story on the instructions, but I'm fairly certain I'll use RiD Starscream for a Beast Hunters line.
Sodan-1
Gestalt
Posts: 2279
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:35 pm
Location: Right where you'd least expect me to be.

Previous

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Alternators Binaltech Autobot TRACKS! Z06 COMMEMORATIVE EDITION!!! - Time Remaining: 1 day 22 hours 43 minutes 24 seconds
Transformers Combiner Wars Devastator MISB Free Shipping - Time Remaining: 3 days 17 hours 15 minutes 37 seconds
Transformers: Age of Extinction Limited Edition Gift Set with Grimlock and Opt.. - Time Remaining: 3 days 11 hours 1 minute 27 seconds
Transformers Revenge of the Fallen ROTF Deluxe Class Dead End - Time Remaining: 23 days 3 hours 34 minutes 47 seconds
Star Wars Transformers Obi-Wan Kenobi Jedi Starfighter - Time Remaining: 8 days 12 hours 4 minutes 58 seconds
Transformers Revenge of the Fallen ROTF Deluxe Class Dirge - Time Remaining: 1 day 23 hours 50 minutes 44 seconds
Transformers Revenge of the Fallen ROTF Deluxe Class Chromia - Time Remaining: 9 days 1 hour 51 minutes 54 seconds
Transformers Revenge of the Fallen ROTF Deluxe Class Sideswipe - Time Remaining: 23 days 52 minutes 38 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #153 - Last Knights of Cybertron
Twincast / Podcast #153:
"Last Knights of Cybertron"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, August 15th, 2016