Official Images Of Takara Exclusive Arms Micron Frenzy, Leo Prime, and Wildrider

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Official Images Of Takara Exclusive Arms Micron Frenzy, Leo Prime, and Wildrider

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:34 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Flashwave wrote:What I don't get, why are we calling him Leo Prime?
Because that's what Takara's calling this toy.


Plus, TakaraTomy has been shying away from Japanese names for 5 years straight now. So no more Convoys.
Except for at least the Masterpieces. ;)
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 25622
News Credits: 182
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Official Images Of Takara Exclusive Arms Micron Frenzy, Leo Prime, and Wildrider

Postby King Kuuga » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:15 am

Motto: "Yesssssssss....."
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
Masterpieces represent the G1 versions of the characters. Only new iterations of characters get the westernized names.
Image

Officer of the Seibertron Decepticon Alliance. Join us in Earth Wars!
User avatar
King Kuuga
Gestalt
Posts: 2240
News Credits: 4
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:50 pm
Watch King Kuuga on YouTube
Buy from King Kuuga on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Rank: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: Official Images Of Takara Exclusive Arms Micron Frenzy, Leo Prime, and Wildrider

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:47 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
That Bot wrote:Masterpieces represent the G1 versions of the characters. Only new iterations of characters get the westernized names.
United and Alternity (Goldbug, in particular) use G1 characters with Hasbro names.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 25622
News Credits: 182
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Official Images Of Takara Exclusive Arms Micron Frenzy, Leo Prime, and Wildrider

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:55 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Sabrblade wrote:
That Bot wrote:Masterpieces represent the G1 versions of the characters. Only new iterations of characters get the westernized names.
United and Alternity (Goldbug, in particular) use G1 characters with Hasbro names.


Just United. Alternity still had Convoy, Bumble, and Cliff, though they bucked the trend with Goldbug.
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

Top 5 Priorities:

1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) RiD Grimlock, Hightower & Wedge
3) Energon Sledge, Duststorm, Bonecrusher & Wideload
4) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17508
News Credits: 22
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 6:45 am
Location: McKinney, Texas, USA; Delft, the Netherlands
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Official Images Of Takara Exclusive Arms Micron Frenzy, Leo Prime, and Wildrider

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:02 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
That Bot wrote:Masterpieces represent the G1 versions of the characters. Only new iterations of characters get the westernized names.
United and Alternity (Goldbug, in particular) use G1 characters with Hasbro names.


Just United. Alternity still had Convoy, Bumble, and Cliff, though they bucked the trend with Goldbug.
Hence why I singled out Goldbug. He started the change for this line, but it happened that all post-Goldbug releases were characters that either had the same names for both markets to begin with or lacked a separate name for the other market.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 25622
News Credits: 182
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Previous

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

TRANSFORMERS STARSCREAM w/SWINDLE MINI CON Armada Action Figures COMPLETE - Time Remaining: 3 days 14 hours 43 minutes 6 seconds
Transformers Power Core Combiners Steamhammer with Constructicons Figure - Time Remaining: 4 days 31 seconds
Transformers Titans Return Wave 2 Deluxe Class CHROMEDOME Loose Figure Hasbro - Time Remaining: 26 days 49 minutes 27 seconds
New Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G23 Guren Dragotron Painted - Time Remaining: 4 days 12 hours 7 minutes 8 seconds
2015 Botcon Transformers Sgt. Hound Action Figure Scoop Repaint - Time Remaining: 11 days 22 hours 55 minutes 4 seconds
New Takara Tomy Transformers Go G19 Hunter Ratchet Painted - Time Remaining: 4 days 12 hours 10 minutes
New Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G16 Hunter Wheeljack Painted - Time Remaining: 4 days 12 hours 12 minutes 25 seconds
Transformers Beast Wars AIRAZOR complete Original Airazor Falcon Figure - Time Remaining: 9 days 8 hours 53 minutes 32 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #156 - Gestalt Theory
Twincast / Podcast #156:
"Gestalt Theory"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, September 24th, 2016