Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-27, AM-28, AM-29

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-27, AM-28, AM-29

Postby KNM2012 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:48 pm

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Ok, do we really need three people doing a point by point rebuttal of one post with nearly the exact same answers? Didn't think so, lets move back to discussing the figures.


Why yes. Yes we do. Because that is why Al Gore created the internet. ;)

And besides, this does answer why Takara Tomy did not place Shockwave in their FoC line. Plus, it now draws the line that has me wonder if they plan to do the same with Grimlock. :-?
MY TRANSFORMERS FANDOM: 1984-2013
User avatar
KNM2012
Targetmaster
Posts: 688
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:03 pm
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-27, AM-28, AM-29

Postby PrymeStriker » Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:51 pm

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:Plus, it now draws the line that has me wonder if they plan to do the same with Grimlock. :-?


If Grimlock shows up in Prime.
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5744
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:57 pm
Location: Happytown, Hell
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Re: Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-27, AM-28, AM-29

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:54 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:
LOST Cybertronian wrote:Ok, do we really need three people doing a point by point rebuttal of one post with nearly the exact same answers? Didn't think so, lets move back to discussing the figures.


Why yes. Yes we do. Because that is why Al Gore created the internet. ;)
*fistbump* ;)^

KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:And besides, this does answer why Takara Tomy did not place Shockwave in their FoC line. Plus, it now draws the line that has me wonder if they plan to do the same with Grimlock. :-?
Unless they trow us a curveball and sudden reveal a full blown Prime Grimlock toy. ;)

It's possible, since there was one more Prime Beast Hunters Voyager teased at NYCC but kept secret from us. ;)
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 24889
News Credits: 176
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-27, AM-28, AM-29

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:55 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
PrymeStriker wrote:
KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:Plus, it now draws the line that has me wonder if they plan to do the same with Grimlock. :-?


If Grimlock shows up in Prime.
True. Depending on that, too.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 24889
News Credits: 176
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-27, AM-28, AM-29

Postby KNM2012 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:33 pm

PrymeStriker wrote:
KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:Plus, it now draws the line that has me wonder if they plan to do the same with Grimlock. :-?


If Grimlock shows up in Prime.


He did appear in the IDW comic adaption. But that was Hasbro's decision. ;) But with TOMY, it appears that they have their own fiction and may just toss him in. I doubt it myself, but it does make me wonder. :lol:
MY TRANSFORMERS FANDOM: 1984-2013
User avatar
KNM2012
Targetmaster
Posts: 688
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:03 pm
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-27, AM-28, AM-29

Postby robofinch » Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:52 pm

Motto: "We needed that. :("
Weapon: Lightning Rifle
Since these are in the Arms Microns line, is it a pretty safe assumption that all the details are going to be stickers on these? Because augh, stickers.

I just looked up the price on Leo Prime, and for 4200Y, I really hope there aren't stickers. Or at least, really minimal stickers.
robofinch
Mini-Con
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:23 am
Buy from robofinch on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-27, AM-28, AM-29

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:50 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
robofinch wrote:Since these are in the Arms Microns line, is it a pretty safe assumption that all the details are going to be stickers on these? Because augh, stickers.

I just looked up the price on Leo Prime, and for 4200Y, I really hope there aren't stickers. Or at least, really minimal stickers.


Stickers and the build-your-Minicon are the line's gimmick, there's hardly any paint.
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

Top 5 Priorities:

1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) RiD Grimlock, Hightower & Wedge
3) Energon Sledge, Duststorm, Bonecrusher & Wideload
4) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17246
News Credits: 22
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 6:45 am
Location: McKinney, Texas, USA; Delft, the Netherlands
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Previous

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Generations Legends Asia Exclusive Neme Motorbreath Prime + Hoist - Time Remaining: 3 days 1 hour 38 minutes 55 seconds
New Takara Tomy Transformers Unite Warriors UW-07 Bruticus  Pre-Order From Japan - Time Remaining: 3 days 22 hours 9 minutes 15 seconds
Transformers Masterpiece MP-22 Ultra Magnus Stock Robot Figure Takara Tomy . - Time Remaining: 1 day 22 hours 40 minutes 34 seconds
Takara Transformers Masterpiece MP-17 MP17 Prowl Nissan Fairlady Figure JP Ver. - Time Remaining: 1 day 22 hours 55 minutes 45 seconds
TAKARA TRANSFORMERS CHRONICLE EZ 02 HOT ROD RODIMUS LEGEND CLASS - Time Remaining: 3 days 7 hours 26 minutes 41 seconds
Transformers AOE 4 Platinum Autobots United OPTIMUS PRIME HOUND CROSSHAIRS DRIFT - Time Remaining: 3 days 4 hours 29 minutes 43 seconds
Transformers Combiner Wars Generation 2 Bruticus Combaticons Boxed Set - Time Remaining: 29 days 16 hours 31 minutes 21 seconds
Transformers Generations - Skids Action Figure - Sealed - Some Wear - Time Remaining: 3 days 1 hour 49 minutes 18 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #149 - Titans Arrive
Twincast / Podcast #149:
"Titans Arrive"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, July 10th, 2016