- Motto: "''How you use that knowledge is the other half of the battle.''"
- Weapon: Twin Concussion Blasters
starwarrior1227 wrote:Ewww! the color scheme is terrible!
No love for Christmas scorpion dragons?
starwarrior1227 wrote:and she doesnt look female enough.
you mean she doesn't
look like another stereotype with boobs and high heels? Sound the alarm!
starwarrior1227 wrote:the figure also doesnt look to good either.
Looks about as decent as any average beast bot from the Beast Era, Cybertron, or Animated has ever looked.
starwarrior1227 wrote:BUT, i will give the figure a chance.
ill wait til i see a review of her for my final choice.
1. If it was done correctly.And now that i look at her more, i dont think the colors could look better on the figure, meaning i think the choice of colors is a fail to begin with, and no, i dont hate the scheme.
2. I dont need boobs or high heels, it would just be a little bit more consistent if she looked more like a female.
3. Im not a fan of those either. My problems with her are her lack of wing mobility and what i fear is a lack of a neck or head joint. If the head can move up and down, i'll be fine.
"Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow creaks in these petty Hz from day to day, to the last segment of recorded data and all our yester-cycles have guided fools the way to rusty death- Out,out brief spark! Life's but a walking shadow, a poor shot that struts and frets his hour upon the field. It is a tale told by an idiot, full of cries and bullets, signifying nothing..."-Macbot