(The article also lists other highlights from the magazine, including a special Tomy licensed Transformers iPhone 5 case).
* The interpretation of Wheeljack's transformation was rather 'arcane' (new? innovative?).
* "Structure of the head and waist became great way stuffing"
* The removable shoulder cannon can be installed in the vehicle mode roof.
* The hand gun can be stored in the figure's 'underbody' (?).
* The wings on the robot's back are transformable, and do not need to be removed.
* Thansk to the Tomica branch of the company (model cars), the licensing was a lot easier to negotiate with car manufacturers.
* Color of the car mode is faithful to the actual vehicle. On the other hand, the robot mode colors are closer to the cartoon.
* Thanks to the sale numbers for MP- Lambor to Streak, they were able to add new parts to Smokescreen, and Wheeljack was developed without having to consider repurposing.
* The first three realistic cars of the Masterpiece line were supposed to become 'super cars'.