Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Oh Crap......

Welcome to the General Discussion area where just about anything goes! This area is designed to discuss all matters and does not necessarily have to be Transformers related. Please keep topics relevant.

Oh Crap......

Postby gogleman374 » Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:55 pm

Just a while ago I got back form a friends house, and came back there was a note from my mom that said she was out shopping and that my brotheres friend was there with him. Still there was that burning smell, so I go out side to see that they were burning my psp! After they saw me they both ran, The whole thing is burnt they smashed the screen with a rock, opend the UMD slot and burnt it inside out also. So what should I do to get some revenge?
Image
gogleman374
Pretender
Posts: 707
Joined: Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:05 pm

Postby Shadowman » Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:04 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Either

A) Call the cops, get the dudes arrested for destruction of property.

Or B) Strap them down, get a set of iron knuckles, and pound away.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 29046
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Postby Handels-Messerschmitt » Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:18 pm

I shall point out that option 1) is the only legal one.
Handels-Messerschmitt
Godmaster
Posts: 1558
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2003 12:11 pm

Postby Shadowman » Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:30 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Kjell wrote:I shall point out that option 1) is the only legal one.


But Option #2 is certainly more satisfying. :D
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 29046
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Postby JazZeke » Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:31 pm

Motto: "Every dark cloud may have a silver lining, but every gingerbread house has a witch inside."
Weapon: Shoulder Mounted Rocket Launcher
Calling the cops on your brother over a video game system seems a bit extreme, doesn't it?

I'd reccomend going to a HIGHER power, your mom. :P Tell her what they've done and ask her to make them buy you a new one, even if she has to garnish their allowance/wages to do so.
User avatar
JazZeke
Faction Commander
Posts: 4349
News Credits: 10
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2003 7:33 pm
Location: Arizona, where the glass is always greener.... on the other side of the state line!
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Rank: 3
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby Roadbuster » Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:32 pm

Tell your mom what happened and if she doesn't make them pay, tell her you'll call the cops on them. You caught them destroying your property, willingly. They need to learn the consequences of their actions.

No matter what they think, the reality is it's not funny. They at least must pay for it.
Last edited by Roadbuster on Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Roadbuster
Faction Commander
Posts: 4479
News Credits: 6
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2002 8:23 pm

Postby AutobotGeneral » Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:34 pm

While option one is the only legal one, its also eventually the most expensive.

Forget the legal option, go with the most fun option.
Declare war on the SOB, do every childhood prank you can think of and then duct tape one, then both of them to a door. Simply make sure you leave no marks on the bodies.
Last edited by AutobotGeneral on Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AutobotGeneral
Brainmaster
Posts: 1450
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2003 4:09 pm

Postby God Magnus » Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:36 pm

Motto: "I'd reach for the stars but I can't find my arms."
Weapon: Blue Bolt
JazZeke wrote:Calling the cops on your brother over a video game system seems a bit extreme, doesn't it?

I'd reccomend going to a HIGHER power, your mom. :P Tell her what they've done and ask her to make them buy you a new one, even if she has to garnish their allowance/wages to do so.


Agreed. Also, if you do any sort of chores around the house, make him do yours too until your PSP is replaced. Make sure, if possible, that you talk to your brother's friend's mom and get his allowance as well.
The Harbinger of Jell-O Puddin' Pops!

Image

If you are flamable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit.
-Mitch Hedberg
My BotCon '08 pics.
User avatar
God Magnus
Gestalt
Posts: 2839
News Credits: 5
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2001 3:04 pm
Location: L-Town, MI
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 9
Skill: 9

Postby JazZeke » Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:37 pm

Motto: "Every dark cloud may have a silver lining, but every gingerbread house has a witch inside."
Weapon: Shoulder Mounted Rocket Launcher
...AND THEN make out with his girlfriend!
User avatar
JazZeke
Faction Commander
Posts: 4349
News Credits: 10
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2003 7:33 pm
Location: Arizona, where the glass is always greener.... on the other side of the state line!
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Rank: 3
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby DesalationReborn » Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:38 pm

AutobotGeneral wrote:While option one is the only legal one, its also eventually the most expensive.

Forget the legal option, go with the most fun option.
Declare war on the SOB, do every childhood prank you can think of and then duct tape one, then both of them to a door.


Like castrate and rape them...

Seriously, how old are these people? Unless you've done something of equal stupidity to them that would deserve retaliation, then these are the kind of people that don't deserve to live.
Image
DesalationReborn
City Commander
Posts: 3843
Joined: Sat May 22, 2004 8:29 pm

Postby ShockwaveUK » Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:40 pm

PSPs suck balls anyway, use the money to buy something better like a Wii or crack.
ShockwaveUK

Postby gogleman374 » Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:54 pm

Well now im glad they destroyed it...I called my mom about it,(but first I beat my bro into a bloody pulp) My mom called my brotheres friend mom and when his mom came to pick him up they gave me his birthday gift.....A nintendo wii and on top of that my brother has to now do chores until he can buy me a new psp..And I didnt get in trouble for beating my brother...
Image
gogleman374
Pretender
Posts: 707
Joined: Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:05 pm

Postby Ninja Sixshot » Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:58 pm

ooo. so much fun. you get a wii and your brother and his friend have to pay
Image
Ninja Sixshot
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8005
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 9:32 pm
Location: in the zoo, running it

Postby Shadowman » Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:00 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
gogleman374 wrote:Well now im glad they destroyed it...I called my mom about it,(but first I beat my bro into a bloody pulp) My mom called my brotheres friend mom and when his mom came to pick him up they gave me his birthday gift.....A nintendo wii and on top of that my brother has to now do chores until he can buy me a new psp..And I didnt get in trouble for beating my brother...


Now that, ladies and gentlemen, is one helluva sweet deal. :D
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 29046
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Postby Roadbuster » Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:01 pm

gogleman374 wrote:Well now im glad they destroyed it...I called my mom about it,(but first I beat my bro into a bloody pulp) My mom called my brotheres friend mom and when his mom came to pick him up they gave me his birthday gift.....A nintendo wii and on top of that my brother has to now do chores until he can buy me a new psp..And I didnt get in trouble for beating my brother...


Well I have one thing to say:



BURNED!!!

Nothing like justice being served on a cold dish. 8)
Roadbuster
Faction Commander
Posts: 4479
News Credits: 6
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2002 8:23 pm

Postby Uncrazzimatic » Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:46 pm

gogleman374 wrote:Well now im glad they destroyed it...I called my mom about it,(but first I beat my bro into a bloody pulp) My mom called my brotheres friend mom and when his mom came to pick him up they gave me his birthday gift.....A nintendo wii and on top of that my brother has to now do chores until he can buy me a new psp..And I didnt get in trouble for beating my brother...


Nice 8)
Image
Uncrazzimatic
Godmaster
Posts: 1743
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:28 pm
Location: F city, F prefecture.

Postby Nico » Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:36 am

Do them what yould would to Wheelie and Blurr! Most people would kill them in extreme way but....
User avatar
Nico
Brainmaster
Posts: 1324
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:46 am

Postby soundwavegt » Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:02 pm

gogleman374 wrote:Well now im glad they destroyed it...I called my mom about it,(but first I beat my bro into a bloody pulp) My mom called my brotheres friend mom and when his mom came to pick him up they gave me his birthday gift.....A nintendo wii and on top of that my brother has to now do chores until he can buy me a new psp..And I didnt get in trouble for beating my brother...


Why in the blue hell did they burn that sucker in the first place? As for not getting in trouble for beating on your bro, really, who could have blamed you. If I had been in your shoes I probably would have done the same!!
soundwavegt
Vehicon
Posts: 368
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2005 8:39 am

Postby Down_Shift » Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:59 pm

Motto: "Everyone has a bad hobby or a bad habit and I'd rather have a bad hobby over a bad habit."
Weapon: Rust Ray Gun
shockwaveuk wrote:PSPs suck balls anyway, use the money to buy something better like a Wii or crack.


Both Wii and Crack are terrably addicting and you have to keep putting money into the addiction to make it stop... if only for a moment.

But it's cool that you got the little jerks birthday present. As a sign of good faith you should put your old PSP in the Wii box with note that says "It's mine now you punk ****" then wrap it up and give it to him for his birthday. Then poop on his front lawn.
Image

Cheer me on at - TeamDrinkFest.com

Blurrz wrote:Down_Shift is a god...
User avatar
Down_Shift
News Moderator
Posts: 6294
News Credits: 31
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2001 9:45 am
Location: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 6

Postby gogleman374 » Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:14 pm

Down_Shift wrote:
shockwaveuk wrote:PSPs suck balls anyway, use the money to buy something better like a Wii or crack.


Both Wii and Crack are terrably addicting and you have to keep putting money into the addiction to make it stop... if only for a moment.

But it's cool that you got the little jerks birthday present. As a sign of good faith you should put your old PSP in the Wii box with note that says "It's mine now you punk ****" then wrap it up and give it to him for his birthday. Then poop on his front lawn.



You know what I will do that....Well not the part about pooping on his lawn but poop in the wii box would be cool. Naw ill just do what you said but not the poop
Image
gogleman374
Pretender
Posts: 707
Joined: Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:05 pm

Postby JazZeke » Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:41 pm

Motto: "Every dark cloud may have a silver lining, but every gingerbread house has a witch inside."
Weapon: Shoulder Mounted Rocket Launcher
gogleman374 wrote:
Down_Shift wrote:
shockwaveuk wrote:PSPs suck balls anyway, use the money to buy something better like a Wii or crack.


Both Wii and Crack are terrably addicting and you have to keep putting money into the addiction to make it stop... if only for a moment.

But it's cool that you got the little jerks birthday present. As a sign of good faith you should put your old PSP in the Wii box with note that says "It's mine now you punk ****" then wrap it up and give it to him for his birthday. Then poop on his front lawn.



You know what I will do that....Well not the part about pooping on his lawn but poop in the wii box would be cool. Naw ill just do what you said but not the poop

I'd advise against that--you need to maintain being the mature one here, otherwise you'll risk losing all credibility with the parents.
User avatar
JazZeke
Faction Commander
Posts: 4349
News Credits: 10
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2003 7:33 pm
Location: Arizona, where the glass is always greener.... on the other side of the state line!
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Rank: 3
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby DesalationReborn » Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:06 pm

JazZeke wrote:
gogleman374 wrote:
Down_Shift wrote:
shockwaveuk wrote:PSPs suck balls anyway, use the money to buy something better like a Wii or crack.


Both Wii and Crack are terrably addicting and you have to keep putting money into the addiction to make it stop... if only for a moment.

But it's cool that you got the little jerks birthday present. As a sign of good faith you should put your old PSP in the Wii box with note that says "It's mine now you punk ****" then wrap it up and give it to him for his birthday. Then poop on his front lawn.



You know what I will do that....Well not the part about pooping on his lawn but poop in the wii box would be cool. Naw ill just do what you said but not the poop

I'd advise against that--you need to maintain being the mature one here, otherwise you'll risk losing all credibility with the parents.


Not to mention the Wii.
Image
DesalationReborn
City Commander
Posts: 3843
Joined: Sat May 22, 2004 8:29 pm

Postby Down_Shift » Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:54 am

Motto: "Everyone has a bad hobby or a bad habit and I'd rather have a bad hobby over a bad habit."
Weapon: Rust Ray Gun
Ya those guys are right, my idea was strictly sarcasm. Sure it's funny in theory, but what would he do after he got that as a gift? I hope you didn't do it already... and I hope you don't have a pet, as this kid sounds like the type to retaliate.
Image

Cheer me on at - TeamDrinkFest.com

Blurrz wrote:Down_Shift is a god...
User avatar
Down_Shift
News Moderator
Posts: 6294
News Credits: 31
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2001 9:45 am
Location: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 6


Return to General Discussion

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #106 - McCarthyism
Twincast / Podcast #106:
"McCarthyism"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Thursday, December 4th, 2014