Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Old School members?

Welcome to the General Discussion area where just about anything goes! This area is designed to discuss all matters and does not necessarily have to be Transformers related. Please keep topics relevant.

Re: Old School members?

Postby Dead Metal » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:04 pm

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
Burn wrote:
Dead Metal wrote:
Burn wrote:I wondered how long it would take for a smartarse with a photoshop to pop up. Image

Yay, I'm smart! :P

No no, your arse is smart. The rest of you has the mental capacity of a Sharknado screen writer. Image

Doesn't matter, I'll let him do all the talking then.
Image


Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
User avatar
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
Posts: 13846
News Credits: 34
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 5:18 am

Re: Old School members?

Postby Blast Cannon » Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:29 pm

Motto: ""Life is all about risks and it requires you to jump. Don't be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have or could have had. No one lives forever.""
Weapon: Dual Lasers
Hello.
Image

It's safe to assume that I'm just taking the piss.
User avatar
Blast Cannon
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9875
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2002 2:51 am
Location: Manchester, UK
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Old School members?

Postby Burn » Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:30 pm

Blast Cannon wrote:Hello.

Go away.
User avatar
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 38388
News Credits: 59
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Old School members?

Postby Me, Grimlock! » Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:04 pm

Weapon: Stinger Missile
Burn wrote:Go by substance. How long you've been here and how many posts you've made means jack **** if you're a wanker. Image


I've been here for 11 years and I write about 90% of my posts in my underwear. I count that as quality substance.
What the--Someone let me publish a book! Check out Not So Superpowered. At 80 pages, it's a quick read. Except for you, Burn. You'll take a week or two.

Winston wrote:Ray, if someone asks if you're a god, you... say... YES!
User avatar
Me, Grimlock!
Faction Commander
Posts: 4281
Joined: Fri May 23, 2003 2:22 pm
Location: A special place in your heart
Firepower: 1

Re: Old School members?

Postby Burn » Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:37 am

But just once in those 11 years I wish you'd changed your underwear!
User avatar
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 38388
News Credits: 59
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Old School members?

Postby OptimalOptimus2 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:49 am

Motto: "Execution of all life is not the road to conquest."
Weapon: Oxidating Laser
Burn wrote:We don't allow Australians on this site. >:oP

Burn wrote:He-Burn is nothing.

It's She-Va'al that's the killer.

Burn wrote:I wondered how long it would take for a smartarse with a photoshop to pop up. Image

Burn wrote:Go away.

Burn wrote:But just once in those 11 years I wish you'd changed your underwear!

Wow. Burn just went from all serious and special business to really big jokester king, really quick. While this is new, I wonder what more tricks he has in his sleeve. Or on. >:oP
User avatar
OptimalOptimus2
Combiner
Posts: 425
News Credits: 10
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:49 pm
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 6

Re: Old School members?

Postby Blast Cannon » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:00 am

Motto: ""Life is all about risks and it requires you to jump. Don't be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have or could have had. No one lives forever.""
Weapon: Dual Lasers
Burn wrote:
Blast Cannon wrote:Hello.

Go away.


I've missed you too.
Image

It's safe to assume that I'm just taking the piss.
User avatar
Blast Cannon
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9875
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2002 2:51 am
Location: Manchester, UK
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Old School members?

Postby Burn » Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:07 pm

OptimalOptimus2 wrote:Wow. Burn just went from all serious and special business to really big jokester king, really quick. While this is new, I wonder what more tricks he has in his sleeve. Or on. >:oP


Whatever drugs you're on you either need to lay off them or start sharing them around.
User avatar
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 38388
News Credits: 59
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Old School members?

Postby It Is Him » Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:22 pm

Seven years of being part of this stinky old fart club is too long.

Pull my finger.
Come join us at THE PUPPY THREAD

Image
BeastProwl wrote:What the **** is wrong with you?
User avatar
It Is Him
City Commander
Posts: 3298
News Credits: 16
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:23 pm
Location: Omicron Persei 8

Re: Old School members?

Postby Me, Grimlock! » Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:55 am

Weapon: Stinger Missile
Burn wrote:But just once in those 11 years I wish you'd changed your underwear!


Quality over quantity, Burn! Quality over quantity!
What the--Someone let me publish a book! Check out Not So Superpowered. At 80 pages, it's a quick read. Except for you, Burn. You'll take a week or two.

Winston wrote:Ray, if someone asks if you're a god, you... say... YES!
User avatar
Me, Grimlock!
Faction Commander
Posts: 4281
Joined: Fri May 23, 2003 2:22 pm
Location: A special place in your heart
Firepower: 1

Re: Old School members?

Postby OptimalOptimus2 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:50 am

Motto: "Execution of all life is not the road to conquest."
Weapon: Oxidating Laser
Burn wrote:
OptimalOptimus2 wrote:Wow. Burn just went from all serious and special business to really big jokester king, really quick. While this is new, I wonder what more tricks he has in his sleeve. Or on. >:oP


Whatever drugs you're on you either need to lay off them or start sharing them around.

If we don't allow Australians on this site, then we don't allow freemasons either.
User avatar
OptimalOptimus2
Combiner
Posts: 425
News Credits: 10
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:49 pm
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 6

Re: Old School members?

Postby Blast Cannon » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:42 am

Motto: ""Life is all about risks and it requires you to jump. Don't be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have or could have had. No one lives forever.""
Weapon: Dual Lasers
OptimalOptimus2 wrote:
Burn wrote:
OptimalOptimus2 wrote:Wow. Burn just went from all serious and special business to really big jokester king, really quick. While this is new, I wonder what more tricks he has in his sleeve. Or on. >:oP


Whatever drugs you're on you either need to lay off them or start sharing them around.

If we don't allow Australians on this site, then we don't allow freemasons either.


You are an odd individual.
Image

It's safe to assume that I'm just taking the piss.
User avatar
Blast Cannon
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9875
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2002 2:51 am
Location: Manchester, UK
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Old School members?

Postby OptimalOptimus2 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:05 am

Motto: "Execution of all life is not the road to conquest."
Weapon: Oxidating Laser
Blast Cannon wrote:
You are an odd individual.

Well I wouldn't say..."odd." I would have preferred - unique.
User avatar
OptimalOptimus2
Combiner
Posts: 425
News Credits: 10
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:49 pm
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 6

Re: Old School members?

Postby ZeroWolf » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:24 am

Motto: "Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast."
Weapon: Battle Blades
OptimalOptimus2 wrote:
Blast Cannon wrote:
You are an odd individual.

Well I wouldn't say..."odd." I would have preferred - unique.

We're all unique, but that's just what we tell ourselves ;)
User avatar
ZeroWolf
Pretender
Posts: 736
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: Old School members?

Postby Hotrod » Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:58 pm

Wow it has been such a long time since I posted.
Hotrod
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8944
News Credits: 37
Joined: Fri May 02, 2003 4:12 pm

Re: Old School members?

Postby Blast Cannon » Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:00 am

Motto: ""Life is all about risks and it requires you to jump. Don't be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have or could have had. No one lives forever.""
Weapon: Dual Lasers
Hotrod wrote:Wow it has been such a long time since I posted.


Holy ****. How you doing?
Image

It's safe to assume that I'm just taking the piss.
User avatar
Blast Cannon
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9875
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2002 2:51 am
Location: Manchester, UK
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Old School members?

Postby Hotrod » Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:06 pm

Blast Cannon wrote:
Hotrod wrote:Wow it has been such a long time since I posted.


Holy ****. How you doing?

I am doing well how have you been old friend?
Hotrod
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8944
News Credits: 37
Joined: Fri May 02, 2003 4:12 pm

Re: Old School members?

Postby Blast Cannon » Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:30 pm

Motto: ""Life is all about risks and it requires you to jump. Don't be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have or could have had. No one lives forever.""
Weapon: Dual Lasers
Hotrod wrote:
Blast Cannon wrote:
Hotrod wrote:Wow it has been such a long time since I posted.


Holy ****. How you doing?

I am doing well how have you been old friend?


Not bad. Having to put up with people on here is getting less and less tolerable but I've turned over a new leaf recently in an attempt to stop being so grumpy. I'm holding out so far but my mood is darkening. It's good to see you.
Image

It's safe to assume that I'm just taking the piss.
User avatar
Blast Cannon
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9875
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2002 2:51 am
Location: Manchester, UK
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Old School members?

Postby Burn » Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:07 pm

Blast Cannon wrote:
Hotrod wrote:
Blast Cannon wrote:
Hotrod wrote:Wow it has been such a long time since I posted.


Holy ****. How you doing?

I am doing well how have you been old friend?


Not bad. Having to put up with people on here is getting less and less tolerable but I've turned over a new leaf recently in an attempt to stop being so grumpy. I'm holding out so far but my mood is darkening. It's good to see you.


*hugs*
User avatar
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 38388
News Credits: 59
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Old School members?

Postby Hotrod » Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:58 pm

Burn wrote:
Blast Cannon wrote:
Hotrod wrote:
Blast Cannon wrote:
Hotrod wrote:Wow it has been such a long time since I posted.


Holy ****. How you doing?

I am doing well how have you been old friend?


Not bad. Having to put up with people on here is getting less and less tolerable but I've turned over a new leaf recently in an attempt to stop being so grumpy. I'm holding out so far but my mood is darkening. It's good to see you.


*hugs*

Missed you too Burn!

I think I am going to be around a little more these days.
Hotrod
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8944
News Credits: 37
Joined: Fri May 02, 2003 4:12 pm

Re: Old School members?

Postby Hotrod » Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:58 pm

Burn wrote:
Blast Cannon wrote:
Hotrod wrote:
Blast Cannon wrote:
Hotrod wrote:Wow it has been such a long time since I posted.


Holy ****. How you doing?

I am doing well how have you been old friend?


Not bad. Having to put up with people on here is getting less and less tolerable but I've turned over a new leaf recently in an attempt to stop being so grumpy. I'm holding out so far but my mood is darkening. It's good to see you.


*hugs*

Missed you too Burn!

I think I am going to be around a little more these days.
Hotrod
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8944
News Credits: 37
Joined: Fri May 02, 2003 4:12 pm

Re: Old School members?

Postby Blast Cannon » Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:54 am

Motto: ""Life is all about risks and it requires you to jump. Don't be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have or could have had. No one lives forever.""
Weapon: Dual Lasers
Burn wrote:
Blast Cannon wrote:
Hotrod wrote:
Blast Cannon wrote:
Hotrod wrote:Wow it has been such a long time since I posted.


Holy ****. How you doing?

I am doing well how have you been old friend?


Not bad. Having to put up with people on here is getting less and less tolerable but I've turned over a new leaf recently in an attempt to stop being so grumpy. I'm holding out so far but my mood is darkening. It's good to see you.


*hugs*


I have crabs.
Image

It's safe to assume that I'm just taking the piss.
User avatar
Blast Cannon
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9875
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2002 2:51 am
Location: Manchester, UK
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Old School members?

Postby Burn » Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:29 am

Blast Cannon wrote:
Burn wrote:
Blast Cannon wrote:
Hotrod wrote:
Blast Cannon wrote:
Hotrod wrote:Wow it has been such a long time since I posted.


Holy ****. How you doing?

I am doing well how have you been old friend?


Not bad. Having to put up with people on here is getting less and less tolerable but I've turned over a new leaf recently in an attempt to stop being so grumpy. I'm holding out so far but my mood is darkening. It's good to see you.


*hugs*


I have crabs.


That's okay, I've got some prawns. We can have a seafood basket!
User avatar
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 38388
News Credits: 59
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Old School members?

Postby Dead Metal » Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:37 am

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
Burn wrote:
Blast Cannon wrote:
Burn wrote:
Blast Cannon wrote:
Hotrod wrote:
Blast Cannon wrote:
Hotrod wrote:Wow it has been such a long time since I posted.


Holy ****. How you doing?

I am doing well how have you been old friend?


Not bad. Having to put up with people on here is getting less and less tolerable but I've turned over a new leaf recently in an attempt to stop being so grumpy. I'm holding out so far but my mood is darkening. It's good to see you.


*hugs*


I have crabs.


That's okay, I've got some prawns. We can have a seafood basket!

F*ck yeah, can I join? I can bring some squid!
Image


Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
User avatar
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
Posts: 13846
News Credits: 34
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 5:18 am

Re: Old School members?

Postby Burn » Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:55 am

Dead Metal wrote:
Burn wrote:
Blast Cannon wrote:
Burn wrote:
Blast Cannon wrote:
Hotrod wrote:
Blast Cannon wrote:
Hotrod wrote:Wow it has been such a long time since I posted.


Holy ****. How you doing?

I am doing well how have you been old friend?


Not bad. Having to put up with people on here is getting less and less tolerable but I've turned over a new leaf recently in an attempt to stop being so grumpy. I'm holding out so far but my mood is darkening. It's good to see you.


*hugs*


I have crabs.


That's okay, I've got some prawns. We can have a seafood basket!

F*ck yeah, can I join? I can bring some squid!

ah...no.
User avatar
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 38388
News Credits: 59
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #101 - Talkin' 'Bout My Generations
Twincast / Podcast #101:
"Talkin' 'Bout My Generations"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, September 21st, 2014