Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Optibotimus Reviews: Transformers Generations Deluxe Class WINDBLADE

Post your reviews of Transformers toys in this topic. Please keep each topic dedicated to one specific toy (i.e. DOTM Deluxe Class Optimus Prime"). Videos can be posted in a topic as well as text reviews and images.

Optibotimus Reviews: Transformers Generations Deluxe Class WINDBLADE

Postby optibotimus » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:54 pm

check out my video reviews @ http://www.youtube.com/optibotimus
optibotimus
Vehicon
Posts: 356
News Credits: 34
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:35 pm

Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Windblade Video Review

Postby Autobot032 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:14 pm

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Fembots are few and far between in the Transformers universe, even more so in toy form, so when Windblade was announced, fans eagerly anticipated even just the slightest of info. With her creation being the result of fan input via poll, we've waited and waited for her release and because we helped bring her into the TF universe, the wait's been difficult. Now after all of this time we're finally getting close to seeing her in hand, but until she hits stores, reviews and more pictures will have to tide us over.

A review is what we have for you today. Seibertron message board member Optibotimus has filmed a review of Generations Deluxe Class Windblade and you can see it by clicking the embed below:



Keep your optics tuned to Seibertron.com for the latest in news and updates, plus the best galleries around!
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
News Staff
Posts: 8951
News Credits: 40
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:51 am
Location: I don't know!
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Re: Optibotimus Reviews: Transformers Generations Deluxe Class WINDBLADE

Postby Fires_Of_Inferno » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:28 pm

Motto: "I wish I could hate you to death."
Weapon: Venom Blaster
So how easy is it to replace the head? Is it just on a balljoint that is a "standard" size? Or are there pins involved? I like the figure, but I hate the hell out of that head.
Quick Toy Reviews. My Twitter account: https://twitter.com/QuickToyReviews

Image

Groovy
User avatar
Fires_Of_Inferno
Headmaster
Posts: 1247
News Credits: 16
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:34 pm
Location: Edmonton, Alberta. Canada
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 3
Endurance: 9
Rank: 1
Courage: 7
Firepower: 3
Skill: 7

Re: Optibotimus Reviews: Transformers Generations Deluxe Class WINDBLADE

Postby Down_Shift » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:37 pm

Motto: "Everyone has a bad hobby or a bad habit and I'd rather have a bad hobby over a bad habit."
Weapon: Rust Ray Gun
Looks like another Airachnid. Oh well, back to ignoring fan input.
Image

Cheer me on at - TeamDrinkFest.com

Blurrz wrote:Down_Shift is a god...
User avatar
Down_Shift
News Moderator
Posts: 6291
News Credits: 31
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2001 9:45 am
Location: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 6

Re: Optibotimus Reviews: Transformers Generations Deluxe Class WINDBLADE

Postby xyl360 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:49 pm

She does seem a bit fidgety and appears to suffer from similar tolerance issues plaguing many Deluxes these days, but I still think that overall she looks pretty badass and I'm definitely getting her. As for those heels, assuming they're tight enough, I bet a bit of cutting can resolve the issue with them not going back far enough to give her improved stability and poseability.
Image
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I am that which is, which was, and is yet to come.

And you will know my name is MEGATRON when I lay my vengeance upon you!
User avatar
xyl360
City Commander
Posts: 3005
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:54 am

Re: Optibotimus Reviews: Transformers Generations Deluxe Class WINDBLADE

Postby Shuttershock » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:10 pm

Overall, pretty nice looking figure.

The one complaint I might levy is how stern the expression is. I know they were probably working from the Dark Cybertron art, but I've gotten used to Sarah Stone's art which gave Windblade a much more upbeat personality. The stoic, grim determination look doesn't really do it for me as a fan of the Windblade comic.
Shuttershock
Minibot
Posts: 184
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:48 pm
Buy from Shuttershock on eBay

Re: Optibotimus Reviews: Transformers Generations Deluxe Class WINDBLADE

Postby Convoy » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:35 pm

Am I hearing this right? This guy is reviewing the KO and wants to talk about the paint? I'd love to know if I heard that wrong because I really can't be bothered to try watching it again.
Could be an OK figure. (excuse the pun.)
Convoy
Minibot
Posts: 162
News Credits: 6
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 11:36 am

Re: Optibotimus Reviews: Transformers Generations Deluxe Class WINDBLADE

Postby SW's SilverHammer » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:46 pm

Motto: "The art will start when I play my part; as healer who will steal your heart!"
Weapon: Electron Scimitar Sword
Convoy wrote:Am I hearing this right? This guy is reviewing the KO and wants to talk about the paint? I'd love to know if I heard that wrong because I really can't be bothered to try watching it again.
Could be an OK figure. (excuse the pun.)


This isn't a K.O, it's the stolen Chinese Blood Money version of the figure
Image
User avatar
SW's SilverHammer
Brainmaster
Posts: 1285
News Credits: 17
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:27 pm
Location: Portland
Watch SW's SilverHammer on YouTube
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Optibotimus Reviews: Transformers Generations Deluxe Class WINDBLADE

Postby Fires_Of_Inferno » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:54 pm

Motto: "I wish I could hate you to death."
Weapon: Venom Blaster
SW's SilverHammer wrote:
Convoy wrote:Am I hearing this right? This guy is reviewing the KO and wants to talk about the paint? I'd love to know if I heard that wrong because I really can't be bothered to try watching it again.
Could be an OK figure. (excuse the pun.)


This isn't a K.O, it's the stolen Chinese Blood Money version of the figure


Many Bothans died to bring us this review.
Quick Toy Reviews. My Twitter account: https://twitter.com/QuickToyReviews

Image

Groovy
User avatar
Fires_Of_Inferno
Headmaster
Posts: 1247
News Credits: 16
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:34 pm
Location: Edmonton, Alberta. Canada
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 3
Endurance: 9
Rank: 1
Courage: 7
Firepower: 3
Skill: 7

Re: Optibotimus Reviews: Transformers Generations Deluxe Class WINDBLADE

Postby Ungie » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:00 pm

Weapon: Quasar Cannon
Anyone wanna play the Optibotimus Drinking Game? Take a drink every time he says "absolutely" or "fantastic" or "absolutely fantastic" 8-} 8-} 8-}
User avatar
Ungie
Fuzor
Posts: 246
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:44 pm
Location: Cybertron
Buy from Ungie on eBay
Strength: 3
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 4
Rank: Infinity
Courage: 6
Firepower: 4
Skill: Infinity

Re: Optibotimus Reviews: Transformers Generations Deluxe Class WINDBLADE

Postby Super Megatron » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:08 pm

Motto: "Smashing Optimus Prime toys is the freedom of all sentient beings."
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
The bot mode looks great, but the alt mode is so sloppy looking and the engineering looks meh. May have to skip this one.
Image
Super Megatron
Godmaster
Posts: 1982
News Credits: 13
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2003 4:53 pm
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: N/A
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Optibotimus Reviews: Transformers Generations Deluxe Class WINDBLADE

Postby wolverinetodd » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:09 pm

Motto: "Shoot multiple times first... ask questions NEVER!"
Weapon: Double-Shot Missile Launcher
Once again Hasbro takes a great idea and screws it up.

First, it's just lazy of Hasbro to have her legs resting atop of her jet mode like that. WTF! On top of that, her feet point straight up and aren't hinged so one could flip them down and under. Double WTF! Hinging her feet would've been an easy fix to that eyesore.

Second, that gap while in jet mode. Triple WTF! The solution to filling that gap when in jet mode would've also been an easy fix, but Hasbro was even lazier at solving that. Again, hinges would've been the solution. Specifically hinges down her shins, allowing the inner part of her shins to flip up and meet in the middle of that gap to conceal said gap.

And third, her arms just resting there below the wings while in jet mode... also a lazy move for Hasbro. Her arms could've been ball-jointed in such a way that they could've fit up under and inside the nosecone/cockpit part. Currently the nosecone/cockpit serves only one purpose and that's holding the landing gear. Instead of the landing gear being attached under the nosecone/cockpit, it could've been, say it with me, HINGED to one of her arms.

All this could've given her a sleeker, smoother, finished look. But instead we get this. Thanks Hasbro, you've done it again.

You're probably thinking, "But Hasbro/Takara wanted to go back to simpler transformations. To be able to transform completely in fewer steps." Well didn't they also introduce a line with that very idea in mind that was just the Legend Class figures blown up to Deluxe Class figures. And what happened to that line? A line that was taking 30 years of Transformers Toys technology BACKWARDS about 40 years. It was cancelled before it even got started, at least here in the states it was, which so many of us hardcore Transformer collectors predicted would happen. And again, I hope the ones that came up with that idea were FIRED!

Oh, and a great mold for Slipstream is the Transformers: Beast Hunters' Starscream. Slender build and even has high heels, though not sure why Starscream would've had those. Anyway, I've repainted one of that particular mold into her myself, though I did go with a darker purple and accented with gold paint. But her red lips do have a bit of a smirk to them.
User avatar
wolverinetodd
Fuzor
Posts: 248
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:15 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 5

Re: Optibotimus Reviews: Transformers Generations Deluxe Class WINDBLADE

Postby Autobot032 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:22 pm

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
wolverinetodd wrote:Once again Hasbro takes a great idea and screws it up.


It could be said that the fans have a hand in this, too. Can't blame just Hasbro and/or Takara Tomy.

wolverinetodd wrote:First, it's just lazy of Hasbro to have her legs resting atop of her jet mode like that. WTF! On top of that, her feet point straight up and aren't hinged so one could flip them down and under. Double WTF! Hinging her feet would've been an easy fix to that eyesore.


Agreed.

wolverinetodd wrote:Second, that gap while in jet mode. Triple WTF! The solution to filling that gap when in jet mode would've also been an easy fix, but Hasbro was even lazier at solving that. Again, hinges would've been the solution. Specifically hinges down her shins, allowing the inner part of her shins to flip up and meet in the middle of that gap to conceal said gap.


Perhaps the design looked good on paper, just not in plastic. Plenty of us have great ideas in mind and have it not work out in the end. What can you do? Vote with your wallet, for one. However, if we don't support this, we might see fembots disappear and this seems to be their year. I'd hate for it to be their only year.

wolverinetodd wrote:And third, her arms just resting there below the wings while in jet mode... also a lazy move for Hasbro. Her arms could've been ball-jointed in such a way that they could've fit up under and inside the nosecone/cockpit part. Currently the nosecone/cockpit serves only one purpose and that's holding the landing gear. Instead of the landing gear being attached under the nosecone/cockpit, it could've been, say it with me, HINGED to one of her arms.


Yeah, there's a difference between lazy and simplification. This one went straight to lazy. It's a shame.

wolverinetodd wrote:All this could've given her a sleeker, smoother, finished look. But instead we get this. Thanks Hasbro, you've done it again.


I still have some faith in Hasbro's abilities. Let's see how Arcee and Chromia hold up once in hand.

wolverinetodd wrote:You're probably thinking, "But Hasbro/Takara wanted to go back to simpler transformations. To be able to transform completely in fewer steps." Well didn't they also introduce a line with that very idea in mind that was just the Legend Class figures blown up to Deluxe Class figures. And what happened to that line? A line that was taking 30 years of Transformers Toys technology BACKWARDS about 40 years. It was cancelled before it even got started, at least here in the states it was, which so many of us hardcore Transformer collectors predicted would happen. And again, I hope the ones that came up with that idea were FIRED!


The upscaled Legends line wasn't canceled, it just wasn't ordered by Wal*Mart and the like. It made it to production and we'll most likely see them in Ross/TJ Maxx/Marshall's. I won't be the least bit surprised if they show up within the next few months. Also, hoping someone gets fired over making toys accessible to kids, because you know...toys are made for kids, makes you no better. In fact, it makes you worse. These are toys we're talking about! They're never worth someone's ability to take care of themselves and their family financially.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
News Staff
Posts: 8951
News Credits: 40
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:51 am
Location: I don't know!
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Re: Optibotimus Reviews: Transformers Generations Deluxe Class WINDBLADE

Postby OptimalOptimus2 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:11 pm

Motto: "Execution of all life is not the road to conquest."
Weapon: Oxidating Laser
Wow! Windblade looks a bit better than I expected. And will there be another Fan Build Bot? Hasbro says that Windblade was their first Fan Built Bot character.
User avatar
OptimalOptimus2
Combiner
Posts: 480
News Credits: 10
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:49 pm
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 6

Re: Optibotimus Reviews: Transformers Generations Deluxe Class WINDBLADE

Postby optibotimus » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:17 pm

I apologize for missing this. Someone pointed it out and i was able to confirm it. I don't read the comics, so i wasn't necessarily looking for this. But her fans in her wings do pivot
Attachments
BtNDf1TCEAEKXdI.jpg large.jpg
check out my video reviews @ http://www.youtube.com/optibotimus
optibotimus
Vehicon
Posts: 356
News Credits: 34
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:35 pm

Re: Optibotimus Reviews: Transformers Generations Deluxe Class WINDBLADE

Postby optibotimus » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:21 pm

Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:So how easy is it to replace the head? Is it just on a balljoint that is a "standard" size? Or are there pins involved? I like the figure, but I hate the hell out of that head.


The base of the neck is pinned in. The upper part that swivels appears to be just a swivel joint with a mushroom joint
check out my video reviews @ http://www.youtube.com/optibotimus
optibotimus
Vehicon
Posts: 356
News Credits: 34
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:35 pm

Re: Optibotimus Reviews: Transformers Generations Deluxe Class WINDBLADE

Postby Fires_Of_Inferno » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:54 pm

Motto: "I wish I could hate you to death."
Weapon: Venom Blaster
optibotimus wrote:
Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:So how easy is it to replace the head? Is it just on a balljoint that is a "standard" size? Or are there pins involved? I like the figure, but I hate the hell out of that head.


The base of the neck is pinned in. The upper part that swivels appears to be just a swivel joint with a mushroom joint



Wow. it's like they know when people will want to switch out the heads on their figures, so they make it too difficult to. I wanted to do the same thing with GDO Cliffjumper and RID Cliffjumpers head, but nope! Different ball/socket set up.
Quick Toy Reviews. My Twitter account: https://twitter.com/QuickToyReviews

Image

Groovy
User avatar
Fires_Of_Inferno
Headmaster
Posts: 1247
News Credits: 16
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:34 pm
Location: Edmonton, Alberta. Canada
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 3
Endurance: 9
Rank: 1
Courage: 7
Firepower: 3
Skill: 7

Re: Optibotimus Reviews: Transformers Generations Deluxe Class WINDBLADE

Postby durroth » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:42 am

Weapon: Double Barreled Multi-Purpose Launcher
... the one thing that baffles me more than anything else with this figure is why they designed it so the color scheme pretty much flips backwards between modes. The bot is a primarily red figure with black parts, the jet mode is primarily black, with red parts. It's not something I dislike, but it feels like her jet mode is missing color because of it.
durroth
Fuzor
Posts: 235
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:25 pm

Re: Optibotimus Reviews: Transformers Generations Deluxe Class WINDBLADE

Postby xyl360 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:44 am

durroth wrote:... the one thing that baffles me more than anything else with this figure is why they designed it so the color scheme pretty much flips backwards between modes. The bot is a primarily red figure with black parts, the jet mode is primarily black, with red parts. It's not something I dislike, but it feels like her jet mode is missing color because of it.

I kinda wondered the same thing at first as well until I thought about it. There's another primarily red jet with black parts in the Transformers universe already which also has VTOL type wings and they probably didn't want her to look too similar to him, particularly since they're opposite factions and all.
Image
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I am that which is, which was, and is yet to come.

And you will know my name is MEGATRON when I lay my vengeance upon you!
User avatar
xyl360
City Commander
Posts: 3005
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:54 am

Re: Optibotimus Reviews: Transformers Generations Deluxe Class WINDBLADE

Postby Yotsuyasan » Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:25 am

Motto: "No matter where you go, there you are."
Hmm... Not a bad figure, it seems. Hopefully Optibotimus is right, and tolerances will be better on legitimate copies of the figure rather than on his ill gotten copy of it.

The back end is gappy, and the arms kind of just hang out on the bottom, but I suppose I've just described about half of the jet-based Transformers ever made. So while unfortunate, I'll get over it.

My only real complaint is that the front of the feet should have folded down so that they don't stick straight up on the back of the jet. They kind of still look obvious as feet.
Image

Boy Scouts ½: The adventures of five members of Boy Scout
Troop 192 who, after a trip to China, have lives full of change...

Yotsuya's Shipyard: Star Trek Style Starship
Schematics, Designed by Yotsuya

Yotsuya's Reviews: text & photo Transformers toy reviews!
Featuring the "Classics" Toy Catalogue Project!
User avatar
Yotsuyasan
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 934
Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 6:52 pm
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 2
Skill: 7

Re: Optibotimus Reviews: Transformers Generations Deluxe Class WINDBLADE

Postby Delta Magnus » Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:38 am

Motto: "Freelance shitposting agent, yes?"
Weapon: Megaton Battle Sword
The feet kinda bother me, but otherwise I think she looks pretty damn good! Aside from the feet poking off the top, the jet mode is cool looking (the gap in the fuselage is odd, but it is a Cybertronian design, so whatever) and the robot mode is just awesome- somehow it manages to pull off the G1 "attractive female robot with vehicle parts on her shoulders" look and still have a decent vehicle mode. Loving the headsculpt too.

If I ever spot her, she's mine.
5mm posts FTW!
Mkall wrote:
Blurrz wrote:I cant get into Combiner Wars.. the combined mode doesn't look like its flush, as if they're just upscaling PCCs.

I know what you mean. It looks like they took 5 robots and combined them into one big robot. It doesn't make any sense!
User avatar
Delta Magnus
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 960
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:24 am
Location: Scuzzy bar in Kaon
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 1

Re: Optibotimus Reviews: Transformers Generations Deluxe Class WINDBLADE

Postby griftimus prime » Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:43 am

Motto: "you will have no freedom. whether you are sentient or not."
Weapon: 16 Cannons
cant wait till this character goes away
User avatar
griftimus prime
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 959
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:09 am
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Re: Optibotimus Reviews: Transformers Generations Deluxe Class WINDBLADE

Postby Mindmaster » Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:51 am

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
I like the way she looks... but I do not like that she seems to have stability issues. Also glad to see that her scabbard can be slapped on her hip. Didn't like the idea of her just holding the scabbard. >;oP

Who all is in Windblade's wave? It's Arcee, Chromia, Jhiaxus, and Nightbeat, and Windblade herself, correct?
Image
Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

craggy wrote:When Hero Mashers are the nicest looking toys in a news post, you know something's wrong.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.

In case of really bad and/or corny puns made by Va'al, click and hit play.
User avatar
Mindmaster
News Staff
Posts: 5632
News Credits: 21
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Optibotimus Reviews: Transformers Generations Deluxe Class WINDBLADE

Postby reluctantyouth » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:10 am

Dear Optibotimus,

Thanks for another great overall review of how badly Hasbro screwed this figure up. You have saved me so much money and I cannot thank you enough!! :BOWDOWN: :BOWDOWN: :BOWDOWN:


Windblade = EPIC FAIL


~reluctantyouth~ :BOT:
reluctantyouth
Minibot
Posts: 182
News Credits: 14
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:36 pm

Re: Optibotimus Reviews: Transformers Generations Deluxe Class WINDBLADE

Postby Delta Magnus » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:53 am

Motto: "Freelance shitposting agent, yes?"
Weapon: Megaton Battle Sword
reluctantyouth wrote:Dear Optibotimus,

Thanks for another great overall review of how badly Hasbro screwed this figure up. You have saved me so much money and I cannot thank you enough!! :BOWDOWN: :BOWDOWN: :BOWDOWN:


Windblade = EPIC FAIL


~reluctantyouth~ :BOT:


...Do you do anything but moan about Hasbro?
5mm posts FTW!
Mkall wrote:
Blurrz wrote:I cant get into Combiner Wars.. the combined mode doesn't look like its flush, as if they're just upscaling PCCs.

I know what you mean. It looks like they took 5 robots and combined them into one big robot. It doesn't make any sense!
User avatar
Delta Magnus
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 960
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:24 am
Location: Scuzzy bar in Kaon
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 1

Next

Return to Transformers Toy Reviews

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #104 - Wrath of Con
Twincast / Podcast #104:
"Wrath of Con"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, November 2nd, 2014