Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

optimus prime is sexy

There is more to Transformers than movies, cartoons, comics and toys. Discuss anything else Transformers here.

Re: optimus prime is sexy

Postby Autobot032 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:28 am

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
DOTMsoundwave wrote:Oh this otta be good


What would be good is if this thread was closed. Nothing but trouble, I predict.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
News Staff
Posts: 8712
News Credits: 39
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:51 am
Location: I don't know!
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Re: optimus prime is sexy

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:47 pm

Motto: "Roll out!"
This is just plain desturbing, and nobody bring up Kiss Players. If this gal found out, no Prime would be safe
Image


Thanks for BeastProwl fixing the link!
User avatar
Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander
Posts: 4251
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:52 pm
Location: Monster island
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Re: optimus prime is sexy

Postby SW's SilverHammer » Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:14 pm

Motto: "Post Star-Odyssey Stress syndrome is a real thing"
Weapon: Electron Scimitar Sword
monstergrotusque wrote:Cialis........hell of a drug.


Cialis! I think this snorting Adderall level
Image
User avatar
SW's SilverHammer
Headmaster
Posts: 1110
News Credits: 13
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:27 pm
Location: Portland
Watch SW's SilverHammer on YouTube
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: optimus prime is sexy

Postby quickmixed » Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:42 pm

-Kanrabat- wrote: with solid square boobs


And here I was thinking they were just cab windows.
WANTED TO BUY

C-125:Shoki, C126:Getsui, C127:Yukikaze, C129:Seizan. MIB + unused stickers PM for details.
User avatar
quickmixed
Vehicon
Posts: 364
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:00 pm

Re: optimus prime is sexy

Postby Dead Metal » Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:08 pm

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
God I feared this day would come ....
Image


Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
User avatar
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
Posts: 13687
News Credits: 34
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 5:18 am

Re: optimus prime is sexy

Postby RhA » Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:43 pm

Motto: "BRING ME DANGER!"
Thread, I am dissapoint.
Image
Latest TF: AOE Leader Optimus Prime, AOE Crosshairs & G1 Siren
User avatar
RhA
City Commander
Posts: 3926
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 8:37 am
Location: The Underwhere
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 10
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 1

Re: optimus prime is sexy

Postby Chaoslock » Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:08 pm

Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
-Kanrabat- wrote:Why Optimus Prime is so popular?
BECAUSE HE'S ONE SEXY MUSCLEMAN!
No, really. The main Optimus desing show him with a broad, manly chest, with solid square boobs and a six-pack belly. He have big and strong arms and solid legs. Okay, proportion of the legs are inverted, with calves bigger than the tighs, but the overall feel of power is the same. That's why Energon Optimus Prime, while not combined, is mocked as a couch potato.
Still, most OP follow the sexy and powerful muscleman template. Even if you never noticed it before, your reptilian brain did.
Woment are seduced, men are inspired.


Image

Edit: Damn, didn't notice you allready mentioned him
GENERATION 1: THE EPIC ORIGINS! -Hasbro

"Autobots, Buster Witwicky killed Primus. Kill on sight!" - broadcast from Urban Dead

Image

Psychout wrote:Never, ever take the internet seriously, especially not when its on a website dedicated to giant cartoon robots from outer space.
User avatar
Chaoslock
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5246
News Credits: 7
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2005 2:31 am
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: optimus prime is sexy

Postby Heavy B » Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:04 pm

Motto: "The best weapon isn't one you never have to fire, It's the one you only have to fire once."
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Chaoslock wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:Why Optimus Prime is so popular?
BECAUSE HE'S ONE SEXY MUSCLEMAN!
No, really. The main Optimus desing show him with a broad, manly chest, with solid square boobs and a six-pack belly. He have big and strong arms and solid legs. Okay, proportion of the legs are inverted, with calves bigger than the tighs, but the overall feel of power is the same. That's why Energon Optimus Prime, while not combined, is mocked as a couch potato.
Still, most OP follow the sexy and powerful muscleman template. Even if you never noticed it before, your reptilian brain did.
Woment are seduced, men are inspired.


Image

Edit: Damn, didn't notice you allready mentioned him

Im jealous. I want small arms/legs, a stocky build, and a chromed 12 pack
Image
Psycho Warrior wrote: Heavy B, the man who can open armor plating with his bare ass. To fight a bear no less.
User avatar
Heavy B
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5111
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu May 01, 2003 3:03 pm
Location: Anywhere I roam, Where I lay my head is home. Carved upon my stone, My body lie, but still I roam.
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Rank: 7
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 9
Skill: 5

Re: optimus prime is sexy

Postby -Kanrabat- » Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:45 pm

Motto: "I will be your blade. I will be your shield."
Weapon: Armor Axe
Dr. Heavy B wrote:
Chaoslock wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:Why Optimus Prime is so popular?
BECAUSE HE'S ONE SEXY MUSCLEMAN!
No, really. The main Optimus desing show him with a broad, manly chest, with solid square boobs and a six-pack belly. He have big and strong arms and solid legs. Okay, proportion of the legs are inverted, with calves bigger than the tighs, but the overall feel of power is the same. That's why Energon Optimus Prime, while not combined, is mocked as a couch potato.
Still, most OP follow the sexy and powerful muscleman template. Even if you never noticed it before, your reptilian brain did.
Woment are seduced, men are inspired.


Image

Edit: Damn, didn't notice you allready mentioned him

Im jealous. I want small arms/legs, a stocky build, and a chromed 12 pack


DAT CHROME GRILL
Man tha's sweet. Mine is just plain gray. Bah, at least he's combined with Wingsaber. The couch-potato in a musclesuit!
See my Kreations, the Seekers Brothers!:
Image
Click on a name!
APETIMUS SUPREME
PYROFLASH
RUSTBUCKET




CHECK OUT MY SALE THREAD:CLICK HERE!
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Gestalt
Posts: 2329
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Rank: 4
Courage: 9
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: optimus prime is sexy

Postby Heavy B » Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:25 pm

Motto: "The best weapon isn't one you never have to fire, It's the one you only have to fire once."
Weapon: Gattling Gun
When you see it...

Image

Image

:HEADHURTS:
Image
Psycho Warrior wrote: Heavy B, the man who can open armor plating with his bare ass. To fight a bear no less.
User avatar
Heavy B
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5111
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu May 01, 2003 3:03 pm
Location: Anywhere I roam, Where I lay my head is home. Carved upon my stone, My body lie, but still I roam.
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Rank: 7
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 9
Skill: 5

Re: optimus prime is sexy

Postby Dead Metal » Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:12 am

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
Dr. Heavy B wrote:When you see it...

Image

Image

:HEADHURTS:

"The guy's half a truck"
Image


Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
User avatar
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
Posts: 13687
News Credits: 34
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 5:18 am

Re: optimus prime is sexy

Postby Blurrz » Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:35 am

Motto: "The Wreckers. Weird brain bullets. Impossible odds... It doesn't get much better than this."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
CANNOT UNSEE
dA/twitter/tumblr
Image
MTMTE customs - Click the picture to see my progress
User avatar
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
Posts: 11526
News Credits: 102
Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 12:31 am
Location: Oil Country
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Re: optimus prime is sexy

Postby Banjo-Tron » Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:00 am

Motto: "My banjo is everything; defeat is ukelele"
Somewhere a bridge is missing it's troll... could be fun though. Please continue, young lady. :-B
User avatar
Banjo-Tron
Godmaster
Posts: 1690
News Credits: 2
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:51 am
Location: UK, Surrey

Re: optimus prime is sexy

Postby Burn » Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:00 pm

breastforce wrote:Somewhere a bridge is missing it's troll... could be fun though. Please continue, young lady. :-B


Now now. There's no need to be calling people names ... especially when you have a signature in violation of our guidelines. I could give you two warnings in one go.

Play nice.
Image

T-Macksimus wrote:If you have any high hopes or expectations you might as well leave them at the door because I will bet a shiny new Titan class Metroplex that Hasbro is going to screw us over on Arcee... AGAIN!

Did I win the bet? Vote now!
User avatar
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 38127
News Credits: 59
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: optimus prime is sexy

Postby Banjo-Tron » Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:20 pm

Motto: "My banjo is everything; defeat is ukelele"
Burn wrote:
breastforce wrote:Somewhere a bridge is missing it's troll... could be fun though. Please continue, young lady. :-B


Now now. There's no need to be calling people names ... especially when you have a signature in violation of our guidelines. I could give you two warnings in one go.

Play nice.


Oops apologies... is it the link on my sig? I am happy to remove it.

Sorry O.P. :D
User avatar
Banjo-Tron
Godmaster
Posts: 1690
News Credits: 2
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:51 am
Location: UK, Surrey

Re: optimus prime is sexy

Postby Burn » Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:28 pm

No, your sig is just too large. Go read the rules.
Image

T-Macksimus wrote:If you have any high hopes or expectations you might as well leave them at the door because I will bet a shiny new Titan class Metroplex that Hasbro is going to screw us over on Arcee... AGAIN!

Did I win the bet? Vote now!
User avatar
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 38127
News Credits: 59
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: optimus prime is sexy

Postby Banjo-Tron » Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:42 pm

Motto: "My banjo is everything; defeat is ukelele"
Burn wrote:No, your sig is just too large. Go read the rules.

Resized it to 400px × 66px, thanks.
User avatar
Banjo-Tron
Godmaster
Posts: 1690
News Credits: 2
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:51 am
Location: UK, Surrey

Re: optimus prime is sexy

Postby BeastProwl » Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:02 pm

Motto: "Planet Exploder"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
Image
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6065
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: optimus prime is sexy

Postby optimusprimeswife » Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:25 pm

Motto: ""Were we so different? They are a young spieces, they have much to learn, but I see goodness in them. Freedom is the right of all sentient beings.""
Weapon: Armor Axe
optimus prime, if he were real, i would all up on him. i swear. and i KNOW he would be up on be too.
-Summer Prime
optimusprimeswife
Mini-Con
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:53 am
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: optimus prime is sexy

Postby BeastProwl » Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:42 pm

Motto: "Planet Exploder"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
breastforce wrote:Somewhere a bridge is missing it's troll... could be fun though. Please continue, young lady. :-B

Now I'm in agreement to this after reading that last comment.
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6065
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: optimus prime is sexy

Postby Burn » Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:47 pm

BeastProwl wrote:
breastforce wrote:Somewhere a bridge is missing it's troll... could be fun though. Please continue, young lady. :-B

Now I'm in agreement to this after reading that last comment.

Play nicely. You're just as weird. :wink:
Image

T-Macksimus wrote:If you have any high hopes or expectations you might as well leave them at the door because I will bet a shiny new Titan class Metroplex that Hasbro is going to screw us over on Arcee... AGAIN!

Did I win the bet? Vote now!
User avatar
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 38127
News Credits: 59
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: optimus prime is sexy

Postby BeastProwl » Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:02 pm

Motto: "Planet Exploder"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
I Don't form attractions to robots... At least, not like this. Liking Transformers is one thing. Falling head over heels luv-dove crazy is a totally different ballgame.
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6065
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: optimus prime is sexy

Postby Burn » Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:12 pm

Hey, if she wants to do that, and then scream it from the top of her lungs then that's her right. Who are you to judge her for doing it?
Image

T-Macksimus wrote:If you have any high hopes or expectations you might as well leave them at the door because I will bet a shiny new Titan class Metroplex that Hasbro is going to screw us over on Arcee... AGAIN!

Did I win the bet? Vote now!
User avatar
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 38127
News Credits: 59
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: optimus prime is sexy

Postby BeastProwl » Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:16 pm

Motto: "Planet Exploder"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
Hmm? I'm not judging her for THAT, I'm judging (By the way she posts) That she's a troll.
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6065
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: optimus prime is sexy

Postby Baneblade » Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:33 pm

Motto: "Scream....it only make it more fun"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
bahweepgranaweepninibon?
User avatar
Baneblade
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 931
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2005 12:45 pm
Location: Scotland
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Rank: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Next

Return to Transformers General Discussion

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #96 - Age of Extinction
Twincast / Podcast #96:
"Age of Extinction"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, July 7th, 2014